Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Puppy Charming 101 [Isabelle x citizenanon]

"Interrupting? No." James turned to look at Darren. "Being loud? Just like always." He leaned back in his chair and scooted to the side to let Darren sit down properly. "Having a good day?"

Darren plopped down next to them and began to dig in almost immediately. He did not eat overly sloppily, but he nearly inhaled his food. It was as if someone would steal it away if he did not eat it quickly. James ate at a much more sedate pace.

"Oh yeah, just fine. Maths and basketball. How else should I spend the day?" Darren asked between bites. "What about you guys?"

Sophie was munching on some carrot sticks at point when Darren had asked. Chewing much more softly, she swallowed her mouthful before answering, "English and AV Cal. I think after school I might go to the library, try to find a new book or something." She gave a small smile before going back to eating.

Darren, and the other two sport-playing-males looked from Sophie to James. While Darren knew James to be a loyal guy, and with the drama yesterday could understand why she was being extra nice to him, the other two were a bit stumped. Randy arched a brow, gulping down his sandwich, "Have you always had a thing for book worms James?"

James looked up questioningly, "I have friends of every type, Randy." He said and arched an eyebrow in return. "Or do you not remember when I befriended a guy who thought he could play football, but didn't know the difference between a grid iron and a diamond?" James prodded back gently, not exactly liking what Randy was was insinuating.''

It was true enough, James befriended many people regardless of background or orientation. Sophie might have been a special case, but he did have quite a few distant friends and acquaintances. James was quietly appreciative that none of the guys brought the video up that they surely had seen by now. He did not know if it was out of respect for him or because they had befriended Sophie, but he was glad for it.

James was such a gentleman that way; and it was exactly that which made so many girls swoon over him. But Sophie? Sophie was a bit naive, and could not quite pin down what she felt for him, or even tell if there was something! So, she sat there eating her food; her hand pinching the hem of his shirt again. She was okay with not saying anything. She just liked to be there beside him.

But the comments regarding Sophie didn't stop there. The third guy, a quiet backer, looked at Sophie. "Hey.. Aren't you that girl from the video?" Jarold wasn't the smartest of guys.

Randy pipped in, "yeah! Hey, Rapunzel is kinda cute with her hair down eh?"

"Definitely," said another voice which did not belong to any of them. Kyle, typical bad boy, was standing over Sophie. His hand stroking one of her curls, "so soft too." He smirked; what exactly was he planning?

"Hey, hands off." James said. He grabbed Kyle by the wrist and extricated his fingers from her hair "Leave her be, Kyle. She's not one of those girls you're going to add to your conquest list." James let him go. His grip had not been overly strong, but firm enough that there would not be any kind of misunderstanding that he was being serious about what he was discussing.

"And that video is absolutely terrible. Bullying at its worst. If you guys had any decency in you what so ever, you'd delete it and tell anyone else who had it to do the same. Its uncalled for and idiotic." The group were well aware of James' feeling over bullying and had heard either this speech or one similar to it several times before. Jarold just was not one of the brightest bulbs in the bunch. Normally, the fact that James was the Quarterback and default field leader of the group, his word carried some weight at least in their circle. They would have to see exactly how well that would work now.

His peace said, James turned to Randy, "Yeah, Sophie is cute. Quite the athlete as well when she wants to be."

Sophie shifted in her seat. It was an uncomfortable air that hung in the air as James was sent into defence mode. She squeezed his shirt all that much tighter. Sophie wasn't used to being the subject of conversation; good or bad, it was usually when she wasn't around.

Jarold was the first to speak up, "We know man, but Randy was just saying she looked cute. You'know, that whole silverlining thing..."

That sinking feeling didn't go away. Oh no. She felt a light amount of pleasure when Kyle took a lock of her hair and played with it in her hand. She looked up to him in an innocent surprise.

God how he loved that. His own chocolate brown eyes looked down into hers. That sweet face did things to him that really, only James could fathom. His face was framed by romantic dark curls, and his skin was quite fair considering his Hispanic background. Kyle shot James a glare as he moved his hand away. He then smirked, "Is that so? Or maybe you just want to be the one who does it first. What would Erica think of that? Besides, Sophie can make choices for herself, isn't that right?" He grinned down to her, Sophie immediately looked away. She trembled softly. Virgins were such a turn on. He walked away, chuckling to himself. He had one that fight.

Sophie wasn't sure if she should run away or not, but instead, she whispered quietly enough that only James could hear, "I do like my new hair cut..."

James used his free hand to touch hes lightly, letting her know that he had heard her. It was no more than brushing his fingers lightly ver hers, but he hoped it would show that he was listening. For now, he was just glad that Kyle was gone. He and the other young man simply did not mesh well at the best of time.

"So what does everyone have going on tonight?" James finally came out and asked, rushing away the silence nearly as quickly as it had descended. Lunch was still being eaten by some of the newcomers. James himself had most of his burger left ,but it seemed to lay forgotten. He had no big plans and he knew that Erica had practice tonight, so there would not be much going on there. For some reason, he did not expect that Sophie would have a hugely busy social calender for the night. "I was thinking of checking out the mall for a bit..." James offered, curious to see if there would be any takers.

Sophie held onto him strong. And she would never let go.

The conversation got lighter instantly from that point! More people joined, and chatter hung around them all. Sophie waited until everyone had said their piece before she chimed in, "I wouldn't mind going there too..." She smiled to James.

James kept the conversation going as some made an excuse that they could not go due to academic reasons or that they supposedly had other plans with girlfriends or family members. Some simply did not want to go and at the end, only Jarold had agreed to go before Sophie spoke up and interjected a bit of femininity into the group that was going. James was glad she was going. He figured there would be plenty for her to see and experience there. If anything, they could stop by the book store and see if there was a sequel to what she was reading now!

The mall was large. Part of the benefit of having a large city nearby where a lot of the people lived outside of it. It was two stories tall and stretched on for blocks in two different directions. As it was a week day, it was not packed, but plenty of people still milled about out to do a bit of shopping.

"Okay, so where are we going, James?" Jarold asked as he shut the door to James' car. The young black man had ridden in the front. Poor Sophie was relegated to the back seat, but she was still able to keep a connection with James easily enough.

"I need to pick up something for Erica, but aside from that, let's just walk around for a bit, have a look around."

Sophie stepped out of the car, and immediately adjusted her cloths; pressing her dress smooth against her legs. It was fitting that the three of them came to the mall! She needed a wardrobe make-over. Her cloths often frumpy, homey, bulky, and dated, were in desperate need of an update! From what he saw in the swimming pool earlier that day, Sophie would need something that would flatter her femininity. But... how could she go cloths shopping with two guys?

She shyly looked to the two of them, still a little unsure of how to approach Jarold as he never really did speak to her. Instead, Sophie took hold of James' shirt, following behind them. She squeaked softly, "Would it be okay if we went to the book store again? I'd like to get some more reading material..."

Jarold shrugged, "Doesn't matter much to me. James, what do you have to get for Erica? Is her birthday coming up?"

"Birthday? No, I'm just doing something nice for her." James explained. She had been so sweet and understanding regarding Sophie that he could not just ignore it. He knew there was a lotion that she liked and he quite enjoyed the smell of it, so for him it really was a win win. Maybe if he were lucky, he'd get to apply some of it himself. "And sure, we can visit any of the stores you want to, Sophie. Just let us know if you want to stop. There's an awful lot to see her though, so if we don't get to it today, we can always come back later on."

James led the group into the mall and took a deep breath of the scented, recycled air that seemed to permeate every mall he had ever been in. For some reason, they all seemed to smell the same. The smell of capitalism and consumerism all meshed together!

"Let's get my shopping out of the way real quick and we can then slow down and explore a bit." James directed and started off for the Bed and Bath store. He knew exactly what he was after and would be able to get in and out with relative ease!

Sophie held onto James' shirt as they walked through the mall. She had been in a few of them but she was never allowed to wander off by herself. Her head looked about this way and that, as she was full of curiousity! And since she wasn't as shaken up as yesterday. It was actually rather serene! Not in the regards of low rolling hills, soft green grass, and little flowers, but more so in the regard that it was easy going. The group entered the shop, and immediately the were bombarded by one of the attendants!

"Hiiiiiiiiii!!! Welcome to Bath and Bodyworks!" Said the chip female, coming from around the small display stand. "Today we have a new product line that just came out; edible delectables. There are three flavours, here!" She squirted a fair amount onto each hand of the group, from three seperate bottles. First she started with Jarold, "This one is pina colda! Don't you just love that tropical smell?" She moved on to James, "This one is Vanilla cupcake," smiled the attendant. Settling lastly on Sophie, she took her gently by the hand, "And for you, strawberries and cream!" The attendant stood back, placing the bottles down, "Go on now, rub them in and take a lick!"

Sophie did just that. Her hands worked methodically, rubbing the white substance into her skin. She brought her fingers to her face, and sniffed softly; it smelled exactly like strawberries and cream! Sticking out her little pink tongue she licked it! "Mm!" She exclaimed, "It really does taste like strawberries and cream!" She gave her hand another long lick, before turning to James, "Can I try some of your's too James?"

James, having expected to be bombarded by the attendants as soon as they walked in, was never the less surprised and caught off guard by just how quickly and proficiently she had the creamy liquid in their hands. He was already in the process of rubbing it into his hands when his brain caught up to him and screeched to a halt regarding edible lotions. Who on earth? Probably along the same people that created flavored condoms. While he was thinking on the process of flavored condoms and edible lotion, he did not even realize that he had begun to fulfill Sophie's request and held his hand out to her for her to do what she wanted with.

Jarold, on the other hand, watched the whole thing with the eyes of a hawk. He knew James as well as anyone else could and knew he was blind as the proverbial bat sometimes, but this was far for even him. Instead of bringing it up, he offered his hand as well with just two fingers extended slightly further than the others. "Try mine too, Sophie."

He could feel Sophie's little hands, softened by the moisturizer, take hold of his hand. Her thumbs naturally rubbed the flesh of is palm, as she held his hand to her face. Her breath felt warm, before she stuck out her much hotter tongue. She gave his fingers a long, hard lick, coating her tongue with as much of the lotion as possible. She smacked her lips, sampling the flavour, and processing weither she liked it or not. It was sweet, much like a vanilla cupcake. And back she went, lick after lick; ending with a poke to her cheek by Jarrold's finger. Turning her head, Sophie lowered her hands which still held onto James', she opened her mouth, and lightly licked at it.

Both boys were given a sample of her smooth, soft tongue.

The attendant that had originally given them the samples watched on with rapt attention as Sophie sampled both of the young men with her. It was no mistake that she had approached the boys. Both were tall, physically capable, and attractive young men. The attendant was not a perve exactly, but she knew what customers she liked and she was happy to make herself available to them should they need anything. The show that she received in return for the samples was much more than she had anticipated and she quickly found herself flushing before turning away from the innocent, yet lewd scene.

James, having not been paying enough attention, was instantly caught off guard and was forced to watch as his fingers got more action in a single moment than his knob had in its entire existence. He watched as the world slowed down and each motion of her tongue was forever captured in his mind whether he wanted it to be or not. Truly, he did, but he could not allow himself to believe that. Nope. Didn't think of anyone but Erica in that fashion. When she had finally released him and turned her attention to Jarold, he adjusted himself subtly and gave the other young man a dirty look for enjoying what was going on without even realizing it.

Jarold watched on as she sampled his friend before turning her attention to him. Unlike James, who up until the moment of contact had been lost in his own world, Jarold had expected it and fully enjoyed the attention given. Not that Sophie knew what she were doing, but it was fun regardless of that. One day, with the right guy, she'd be a bomb shell. Jarold was unable to allow himself to move down that particular fantasy any further as he noticed James looking at him. If looks could kill, he'd be mildly hurting right now.

Sophie was guilt free of any crimes, should someone report the entire event as one. It was like sharing ice-cream, right? Oh! That would be so good! A nice scoop of ice cream. Mmm... Ice cream~! She would have begun to drool if it wasn't for the voice for the attendant, wanting A) to divert some of that attention to herself and B) stop the lewd scene from continuing.
"So! How did you find it? Good aren't they?"

Sophie smiled ever so cheerfully and nodded, "Yes! They taste so good I could lick 'em all day long!"
Everyone nearly face palmed at that remark. Oh the blissful ignorance which Sophie still had; it made Jarold snicker. The fun he could get up to! Heck, any one really! He was almost cracking himself up with silly jokes.

The attendant smiled, "Well, would you be interested in one...?" Sophie then grew quite. She shook her head, her curls light bouncing; she then further concealed herself behind James. Sophie wouldn't admit to it out loud, but she wouldn't mind the strawberry and cream lotion, or the cupcake one... Maybe a peaches and cream regular moisturizer. But alas, she did not use them, so why should she buy one? Sophie had no use for them...

The attendant then smiled to James, "So you are looking for something? Our men's section is at the back side. We just got in lovely apricot scrub if you're interested..."

James, who had been looking at Sophie when she spoke her innocent words, simply did not move. Inwardly, he was cringing, but since nobody saw fit to make any remarks and he was certainly not going to tip her off to it just yet. Especially not in public. Still, the innocence was rather refreshing to see. Jarold seemed to be enjoying himself.

"I am looking for something, but I already know where it is, thanks. I'm sure I can find my way there myself." James offered and began moving away from the clerk before she could integrate herself anymore with the group. He stopped on the left side and ran his fingers along the different bottles of lotion. "Erica likes this kind right here. 'Black Raspberry and Vanilla'." James opened the bottle top and smelled it before handing it to Sophie to try. "Do you have a lotion you like to use?"

Sophie shook her head, "No, I don't use any... Should I start to?" She looked up to him with those adoring eyes. He seemed to know what's what with girls, considering he had a girlfriend and was buying her lotion. Was it common to use it? Her hand found itself holding onto the hem of his shirt. Leaning in she gave it a sniff, before settling back on her feet. She grimaced a little, before smiling, "Its not my type of smell! But thanks."

James chuckled at her reaction to the smell. Apparently everybody was different.

"Well, it's certainly not a requirement for anyone to use lotion, but it's good for the skin if you do. You won't find it here, but there are unscented lotions available if you can't find any you like." Jason explained and tried to remember how it had been explained to him. "It helps keep the skin healthy and soft."

James looked over the bottles again and picked one that was lavender and vanilla before handing it over to Sophie. "Try that one and see what you think. It's not edible though."

Again, Sophie sniffed it, her face cringing in reaction. She then smiled sweetly, "I don't think it is for me..." Sophie began walking along the shelving unit, pulling bottles off and smelling the contents. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nothing seemed appealing to her! Sophie did like the strawberry cream lotion from earlier, and was deciding between that one, or the vanilla cupcake. Walking back over to James with the two bottle tucked under an arm, she took his hand and held it against her plush cheek; she really didn't need any moisturizer. She turned her face as towards his cupped hand, and in hailed the sweet smell gently. Letting go of his hand, she held up the two bottles, "Hmm... I can't quite decide on which..." Furrowing her brow, looking between the two.

James had picked what he needed to get and was watching Sophie as she browsed the shelves. Out of the corner of his eye, he could see Jarold still talking to the clerk. What he hoped to get out of it, he did not know, but Jarold was certainly trying something over there. When Sophie returned, he smiled at her before she grabbed his hand and pressed it to her cheek. Her cheek was warm, just a little flushed and quite soft. He brushed his thumb lightly over her skin after she released him before dropping his hand back to his side.

"Can't decide?" He asked and picked up the strawberry lotion and sniffed at it experimentally. It was not bad. "I think I like the vanilla cupcake more, but you should pick which one you like the most."

"Yeah, I guess I should..." Sophie looked between the two bottles before walking away. On her return, she held onto two smaller 200ml bottles. She smiled happily, "I thought I'd get both! That way I can switch it up!" The line was pretty short considering it was just the three of them, but with Jarold chatting up the cashier, it made the wait a bit long. It didn't take much for him to realize they were waiting on him, so the young man polite excused himself, stepping to the side. James was the first to be rung up, his product then wrapped in white tissue paper before slipping into a baby blue bag with white stripes on it. The cashier presented it to him one had had finished paying. Sophie's turn was next; she handled her debt card with greater ease than the day before. How proud he must have felt! Taking the bag, she thanked the woman.

Sophie followed the boys as they trekked onwards through their shopping adventure. Should she ask about the book store? Sophie tugged lightly at James' shirt, "C-could we check out the book store now?"

James had been talking to Jarold about the cashier that he had been chatting up and rubbing it in that he had walked away with out a number when Sophie spoke up. James was not about to say 'no', especially when it took her so much effort to speak up and ask something. He did not think she would ever step into the 'demanding' tone, but asking was a good start for it.

"Okay, sure. We can check it out. It's not that far from here." James acquiesced to her need. Jarold agreed as well. The three of them took off towards the store. On the way, they passed several booths in the middle of the walkway. One selling cheap jewelry, one selling cheap phones, and one selling some kind of pumice cream for hands.

James did his best to steer everyone away from the overly aggressive and grabby sales people.

Soon they stood before the glorious bookstore. Row after row of books presented in an easy to view and search fashion. At the very front were the books on sale, then non-fiction, adult fiction, teen fiction, then everything else! They even had board games and toys.

"Alright, here we are, Sophie... Sophie?" James turned and looked around before Jarold pointed out that she was half way into the store already.

Sophie's long curls flowing behind her as she rushed forth was the only hint the boys were given of her whereabouts. She was short, and was easily concealed behind the taller-than-Sophie-height stands. Books! Sweet, sweet livres! Nothing could make her happier. They always loved her, and filled her with joy. Off she went to the the back to skim the foreign section again. Sure she had Russian, French, Nigerian, and Thai books, but nothing quite interested her as much as that story of sheer innocence had. Her eyes ran along the titles under the marked section, where could it be? Puzzled, Sophie took a step back, reading, and re-reading the titles. It wasn't there it seemed... She frowned softly, before she felt herself bump into something. A display case in the window! She looked onto it, and there was the series she liked. Considering how quickly she read the first one, Sophie was inclined to buy the next two; it was like a drug. But as she picked up her books, she spotted something else on the display; a fashion magazine. With a bright eyed girl with and adorable pouty lip on its cover. Almost entranced by her beauty, Sophie picked it up, and leaned against the shelving unit. Slowly she sat down on the floor, her knees drawn up to her chest as she thumbed through the magazine. There wasn't a word of english in it, but from the pictures, she could follow it. Sophie had a secret love for languages, speaking French, Spanish, and little bits of Russian. She would enjoy decoding another one...

She had forgotten all about James and Jarold as she sat there.

"I don't think I've ever seen anyone but old Miss Mills so excited about books!" Jarold laughed loudly as Sophie disappeared into the store. "Look at her. All meek and quiet until she gets a sniff of printed paper."

James did not think it was exactly a fair comparison. Miss Mills was the old, wrinkled librarian that ran the school library. It was well known how well she kept her books and expected them to be kept. The bibliophile was well known in the school as someone not to cross. Sophie was much, much more attractive than Miss Mills.

"Perhaps." James considered Sophie's upbringing and made a few logical jumps about her character and love of books given what he knew about her. "I can understand her passion for it though. Unlike Miss Mills who just lives to be spiteful and mean! Come on, they should have the new Sports Illustrated. The one with the Heisman winner on the cover." College sports were important to both young men, so they tried to absorb as much of it as they could. Together the pair made their way to the magazine rack.

James was the first to notice Sophie sitting on the ground near the magazine rack flipping through some magazine that he could not make out the cover of. It appeared to be foreign whatever it was.

"Can you read that?" James asked from right beside Sophie. He had crouched down to get a look at what had her so enthralled.

Back
Top Bottom