Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Puppy Charming 101 [Isabelle x citizenanon]

Sophie cupped her petite hands together, and watched as beads of water pooled in her hands. She always wanted to know what it would be like in the warm heavy rain of New Orleans. She splashed it onto her chest, laughing as she played. But then, her lover-of-sorts took her by her waist, and pulled her back to him. She squeaked in surprise! Shyly, she looked back to him. His face dewy, as water droplets collected on his skin like a freckled child. She blushed at the sight of another one of his expressions. It was so much different than when he was in the pool, or after cooling down in football practice. She blinked. Her skin feeling more tender in the hot water.

Her cheeks shot pink as he stated she was his. Tears welled in her eyes. Was she truly his? Did he love her? Sophie felt stunned. She did not know what to say, or how to respond. But she did feel his hand on her head, stroking her hair through with shampoo. The suds dripped down all sides of her body. She was quite winded. He really must love her.. But earlier when they spoke, he said he only wished for her to practice on him.

How confused she felt.

Her little body began to tremble, tears dripping down her face. How could she ask him if he loved her? When only the other day he loved someone else? It couldn't be possible... Very quickly, she was beginning to regret their sins.

James was unaware of Sophie's worries and thoughts until he felt her small body begin to tremble. He frowned a bit as she shook under his touch as his mind raced to figure out what was bothering her. James made sure she would not get soap in her pretty eyes and gently turned her to face him.

"Head back." He directed and used his hand to raise her chin up and directed her long hair back over her shoulder so that the hot water could rinse the soap from it. James could see what appeared to be tears in her eyes and what might have been tracks down her cheeks, but the steam and water made it difficult. "Sophie." James did his best to get her attention, "What's wrong, Sophie?" James reached up with a soap free hand and brushed the tears he was imagining away from her cheek. "Why are you crying?"

It was almost too easy for him to have her do as he wished. With great ease, he had turned her to face him. It was silly how fickle the young heart and mind was. Once she turned, Sophie looked down to his feet, then all the way up his body. Sin.

Again, he instructed her, this time his hand guiding her face up to look upon him. There was something to his demands that he made of Sophie that caused her to go weak at the knees. Perhaps he was the reincarnation of some God? Probably Apollo... Not that they really existed.

By the tone in his voice, Sophie knew she had been caught. Her body trembled again, as did her lip. She then smiled, "I got some soap in my eye... forgive me for worrying you..."

James could read Sophie well enough to know that soap in the eye was not the only thing bothering her, but he was not going to pursue it and make her uncomfortable. She would tell him in her own time. He smiled and leaned forward to press his lips to her forehead. It was a distinctly not sexual act meant to comfort her. "Okay, Soph. If you ever want to tell me about the 'soap in your eye', you just let me know." He winked, "Now, you're hogging all the hot water and I need to do my hair too." He smiled, "Want to help?"

They finished the shower with out any more tears shed, but with a few more close and intimate moments. Nothing sexual, but James felt much closer to her than he did just a few moments before when he was carrying her cum covered body upstairs. James wrapped a towel around his waist. His skin glistened with water drops as he pulled a few things out for Sophie. A clean brush and a hair dryer! At least she would not have to walk around with damp hair.

"Go ahead, Sophie." James nodded towards the stuff on the counter, "I'm going to get dressed. Take your time. You can grab another one of t-shirts if you need it. We can throw the rest of the clothes in the wash." He leaned over and kissed her cheek softly before walking out to his room. He did not bother to close his door as Sophie had already seen all there was to see. He pulled his towel off and wiped his chest before scrubbing his hair until it was merely damp and no longer wet. Like many young men, James was able to dress quickly and soon found himself in jeans and a black t-shirt as well as his shoes and socks (someone has to take the trash out).

James could hear the hair dryer going in the bathroom as he made his way downstairs. He was humming to himself when he walked into the kitchen, but stopped short. His blood ran cold as he looked at the scene that was playing out. His father, a tall and iron haired man with broad shoulders in dark slacks and a green button down shirt stood holding Sophie's pink and white striped panties in his hand as if he were trying to put together what had happened. His mother, a willowy blonde with watery eyes stood over the table as if also trying to figure out what had happened in her kitchen.

Both of them turned to look up at James as he entered and stopped short in the kitchen.

"What the hell is THE MEANING OF THIS?" Paul, James father, had a deep voice that seemed to rise in volume the more he spoke. James, who had grown quite accustomed to this as a child was unphased.

James mind went in multiple directions at once. He was in deep, deep trouble. Sophie was still here and that meant she was in some kind of danger from his father. At least verbally. He needed to do a bit of damage control. So he bit back his initial snarky response and decided on the truth.

"I..."

"You what? Took advantage of our trust and brought Erica here?" his mother asked as she began collecting the food to dump it in the trash. Her voice was shrill and grated on both his nerves and his ears.

"Erica? No." James did not blink as his father advanced across the room towards him.

"THEN WHO DO THESE BELONG TO? SOME WHORE OFF THE STREET?" Paul waved Sophie's panties around in the air and at the distance they were at, James could smell the alcohol on his father's breath from a morning of socializing and making nice with whomever it was. That or he picked it up in the airport.

James, his reflexes born of years playing sports reached out and plucked the panties from his father's hand and had them in his pocket before the older man knew what happened. They were Sophie's. Not there for someone else to wave around.

"Don't call her a who-" James was cut off as his head snapped to the side under the force of his father's back hand. He had not been hit like that since he was in middle school and he could already feel the swelling under his eye starting.

"DON'T YOU TALK BACK TO ME, JAMES. I FUCKING RAISED YOU BETTER THAN THAT." Paul was pushing his boundaries, poking James in the chest with his fingers when James stood back up straight, a sure sign of defiance in the eyes of his father.

Sophie seemed all too practiced in the art of washing. Soon, he and herself were clean of any crimes. Sophie remained in the shower for a minute more, using conditioner to rid her hair of any tangles, and ensure it's smoothness.

Those few moments of being without James, gave her some time to process the events. From kissing to... whatever it was... It had been leaps and bounds in advancement over a very short amount of time. Sophie had dried her hair quickly, and brushed out her straight cut bangs. Her hair smooth and silk, before it burst into curls. The pink she originally had faded to an off strawberry blonde.

He was a kind boy. Handsome, smart, and very mature for their young age. What he saw in her was beyond anyone really. Where he acted rationally, she simply gave into tears. Sophie was so much weaker than him—and not just physically.

Sophie had stupidly forgot her pyjamas at home in the wash, but was relieved when James said it pleased him to see her in his shirt. Oh, how she wished she could wear it now. Instead, Sophie pulled out an outfit from her bag. A white and navy-polka dot button down shirt with scalloped collar tucked into a high-waisted navy pleated skirt. Around her neck was a bow, which tied at her collar. She pulled on a grey cardigan, and slipped on a pair of rather adorable rabbit socks.

Down the stairs she went in search of her partner. But what she came to when she reached the last step, was something that scared her stiff. A secondary voice. Male. Loud. And so very fowl. She heard the accusation of her honour. Sophie rounded the corner just as James came to her defence—as he always did. But this time, he did not win. He was not in control. Not like when they were in the living room at her parent's, or in the school yard.

What shocked her more was the cruel language, and the physical attack he had made onto James, who did nothing wrong. Her heart broke.

Sophie rushed up, and placed her hands on Paul's, pulling it down.
"Please don't hurt him! It wasn't his fault. Your son has been very kind to me. I came over this morning to help him with his studies when I slipped and fell into some mud. He let me use the shower upstairs, and washed my cloths. Part of the deal for meeting him so early on a saturday was that he would make breakfast..."

Her eyes were glazed over with tears to see James hurt by a parent. She knew the pain too well. But all the nerves in the world did not show through. No. Not even a saint could hold a candle to Sophie in this instance. She pleaded, "I am so sorry for causing trouble... and I wish to have met you and Mrs. Sterling at a happier occasion,"

Sophie with drew her hand, reaching back for James'. She found it with ease, and gave it a good squeeze. Her cheeks turned pink, from being in the spotlight. She gulped hard, "... under these circumstances, it may be bad for introductions, my name is Sophie Tidbury. I am an Principal's honour roll student, and I lead a bible study group on sundays at my church, and a bible school day care on thursday afternoons. And I love your son dearly."

James gave Sophie's hand a tight squeeze as she came to the rescue. He did not know where everything would have gone without her there, but he was positive it would have only gotten worse. He could hardly believe his ears as she lied for him, but considering what she had walked in on, he did not blame her one bit. He stared back at his father who looked at Sophie as if she was a rare oddity, someone who was not supposed to be there, but popped up at the worst times to make things bad for them.

It was Marie, his mother who took the next step. Deeply embarassed by what she had just seen and her part in it, she grabbed her purse and pulled a few bills from her wallet.

"I'm sorry we had to meet under such circumstances, Sophie, dear, but it is always nice to meet one of James' friends." Marie gently pushed Paul aside which caused James to stop watching the man like a hawk, something he had been doing since Sophie had come downstairs. "James, why don't you take Sophie out to get some breakfast on me since I cleared the table." She pressed the money in his hand, "Take your time coming back."

The 'Give your father time to calm down and collect his head.' was left unsaid.

Paul turned to Sophie, "Thank you for helping James. I am sorry you had to see that and I deeply apologize for what I implied." James frown deepened. It had not been implied, but had been stated directly. Still, he did not react to it. Paul, looking uncomfortable at being caught out like he had, left the kitchen for the garage.

"Sophie." James spoke for the first time since she had come downstairs, "Why don't you go on upstairs and get your books and stuff. We'll go on and get breakfast out like my mom suggested." He was embarrassed and angry and upset and hurting.

The severity of the situation sunk in. This was not a once-in-a-life-time occurrence. She looked between Mister and Missus Sterling, then to James. Her heart and everything else crumbled. Her smile wavered for a moment, before she gave an extra large one to Marie, "It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Mrs. Sterling, no matter the occasion." She finished off with a small, "Thank you."

Sophie nodded, and dashed up the stairs. It was the fastest sprint of her life. She collected her things, and slung her bag over her shoulder. She had sinned, and sinned, and sinned again. This was something a shower could never get rid of.

Down the stairs she came, and out the door she went. The two of them got into his car quickly. And before long, they were driving away. Sophie turned to James, "I-I have an idea! Why don't we go for brunch? There is a nice little tea house in Mansfield Park with very pretty grounds, we can go for a walk afterwards. Maybe, clear our heads a bit?"

James was still quiet as they walked out the door and down to the car. When Sophie had run upstairs, he had moved into the door frame between the kitchen and the hallway as a physical barrier between his parents and the hallway that Sophie would be coming back down. He crossed his arms over his chest and did not lower them until Sophie had moved past him and out the door.

"For the record, Erica and I have broken up. She cheated on me last night, I don't think you have to worry about her coming through here anytime soon." That had been the last thing he said to his mother before meeting Sophie outside.

The drive was quiet, awkwardly so and James could not handle it. Her idea for a brunch was a good one, but he needed to clear the air and so pulled off the road into a grocery store parking lot. It was mostly empty and he parked near the road, but left the car running. He sighed and took a deep breath before turning to look at Sophie. His cheek was already purple and would worsen before it got better.

"I'm sorry you had to see that, Sophie." Jame apologized softly, "It's not something that I'm very proud of and you did not deserve the way they were thinking or talking about you." He closed his eyes and leaned back in his seat for a moment as if he were gathering his thoughts, "Thank you, though, Sophie." James reached out to take her hand in his own and gave it a squeeze before bringing it to his lips and kissing it. "I don't know what would have happened if you had not shown up when you did, but it probably would have gotten worse." He cracked a smile and gently pulled her arm so that she would lean in towards him. James met her part way and kissed her cheek before leaning in closer, "And Sophie, my sweet Sophie, I do love you too. I think I have for a long time now."

James kissed her cheek once more and let go of her hand before putting the car back in gear. "Mansfield Park sounds like a good idea." He agreed before driving off again.

Sophie had taken a position of silence after her request was met with no answer. It wasn't like James. He would have said or done something to acknowledger her. So, Sophie placed her hand on his knee. Again, she gave him a squeeze of support. To her surprise, he pulled over.

Her eyes read his face; the bruising of his face, the delivery of his apology, even the words he chose. It all broke her heart. Tears began to drip down her face before she very quickly flung her arms about him. She cried softly into the crook of his neck, "I-I can't bare to see you hurt James..."

But those tears came short as he professed his love to her. But they resumed once more, "D... do you really mean it? Truly? You aren't joking, are you?"

Once he confirmed, James pulled away. The car headed off to the park. There were tall trees that grew here, and a rather small lake (or a very large pond) where ducks swam, and you could rent a boat. The place was littered with perennial gardens that contained all sorts of flowers. The two walked hand in hand threw the garden path up the house. Sophie had used a bit of make up to cover the bruising on his face, and she made sure not to kiss that side of the face.
"I'm so glad that we can hold hands, and not have to hide it, James,"

Of course he meant it, he would never joke around with something like that.

He made sure to tell her so on the ride to the park.

James nodded along with Sophie as she talked about being open about their relationship. It would cause quite the stir in school, but he would ride it out and make sure that Sophie came out okay as well.

The park was nice, the weather was cool, but the sun was warm. There were families around, but it was not incredibly busy.

"It is nice, Sophie, incredibly so actually. You know, I've never walked through these gardens before." It was true, he had never really taken the time to enjoy anything quite like this before. Later on, he would see how Erica was right to be upset with him, even if she did not handle it properly, but for now he just enjoyed the time he was spending with Sophie. James paused and glanced out over the pond and pointed out a family of ducks to Sophie as they swam around the pond in cute little patterns.

James turned towards her, "So. The people that follow your vlog, are you going to tell them that you have a boyfriend now?"

People do not come by the things they love by idly sitting. No. One must always fight for what they believe in. And Sophie? She believed in the kind hearted young man who only ever treated her as a friend, and showed her that she was human.

It was so surprising how well they fit into each other, from hugging to handholding, cuddling to... well... being passionately intimate. They were a match made in the stars.

"I used to come here a lot with granny. But, after she died, things kind of changed in my mother." She sighed a little, before James pointed out the family. Sophie walked closer to the low retaining wall, and bent down. One hand held onto his, the other outstretched. Curious little ducklings swam away from mama and nipped at her finger, before running underneath it. It made Sophie smile, to pet baby ducks. She giggled about, but soon the ducklings had to go back to mommy. Sophie stood up and smiled to James.

"Of course. I will probably make a video about you... if that's okay?"

James nodded along. He had never quite experienced something as tragic as losing a loving family member, but he could understand how that would change a family dynamic.

"I'm sorry to hear about your granny." James offered. He meant it too. The woman seemed to have been important to Sophie. When Sophie made to stand back up, he helped her back to her feet with ease. He could do nothing but smile at how innocent and happy she was with something as small as ducks. Some people just loved life.

"A video, huh? Sure, I don't mind at all." James laced his fingers through hers, his hand was quite a bit larger than her own, but everything seemed to fit just fine. He began to walk towards the restaurant where they would have brunch. "I'd even be okay with a small cameo if that's what you thought it needed." Being on camera infront of her fans and followers did not necessarily appeal to James, but he would help her how he could.

The restaurant, if it could be really called that seemed a bit out of place with the casual atmosphere of the park. It was an old manor and the park grounds had once been fenced in as its property. It was just three stories tall and deeper than it was wide. The stairs creeked only a little as James led Sophie up onto the front porch and receiving area. Several small tables sat with wonderful views of the water and park.

"Just you two today?" It was an older lady. Age and experience had turned her hair grey, but intelligent eyes greeted them when James looked. "We have a table here, just on the side where you can see out onto the lake. How does that sound?"

James glanced at Sophie before nodding, "That sounds great, please lead the way.

"It's alright. We need events like this to make us cherish those who surround us."
Sophie rose to her feet gracefully, her hand delicately placed in his hand. She really could have been a countess, or duchess, perhaps even a princess, in a past life. Whatever it was, there was definitely some noble in the way she saw the world.

Sophie kissed his cheek, her hand giving his a light squeeze. She did love to do that. Pulling away, she heard him remark in regards to her vlog. A smile sprung up on her face, "Will you really?"

She loved how he indulged her strange, and weird hobbies. Again, she kissed his cheek; having to rise up on her tippy toes each time.

Soon they arrived at the restaurant, and were lead by the woman to the parlour which looked over the lake. The table was small, and square, with a white table cloth covering it. Once they were seated, water was brought, along with the menus. Sophie looked it over, before questioning James, "What do you think you will take? I might have the eggs benedict, my self..."

"Of course, Sophie!" James agreed with her about the vlog.

James flipped through the menu and checked each page to see what was on offer. Everything looked so very good! He continued to slip before stopping on the omelet page.

"I think I'm going to have the ham and cheese omelet with orange juice." James closed the menu and waited for the waitress to come by and take their orders. When she had, he sat back and looked out over the water next to them and made a note to order some bread to go so that they could stop and feed the ducks. But there was still stuff to do before. James leaned forward a bit and looked at Sophie. "You've probably got questions about this morning." James led with, "You can ask anything you'd like, Sophie."

Sophie and James had sat adjacent to each other, so they could both look out over the lake, or at each other. James made it clear that his concentration was on her, and not the scenery... Sophie looked to him with softened eyes,
"My poor James,"

Her hand slid onto his knee, pressing her hot hand to his jeans. She leaned into him, so her kind voice was quiet for his own ears. Her thumb caressed his thigh tenderly, "I cannot bare to think that your family acts like that on a regular basis... but please tell me the truth, does it happen often?"

James glanced out over the water as he thought about her question. It was a fair question and one that he had anticipated her asking him.

"Lately? No." James answered honestly. "Not the physical hitting anyway, but the yelling, screaming, and guilt tripping you heard? Yeah. It all started in about fourth grade when I was old enough to start standing up for myself and getting lippy. He stopped hitting me in high school because I started acting how he thought I was supposed to and how he expected me to." James looked back at Sophie. "I can't imagine what you might be thinking about all this right now."

She could see the pain in his face. Literally, she saw it. The bruising earlier? Sophie knew those welts all too well. Sophie continued to stroke his knee. She listened intently. Sophie grew quiet for a moment, mulling it over in her mind. She sighed, the air rushing past her lips firmly. That was a lot to take in.
"It truly pains me to think that anyone could ever be harsh to someone as sweet and kind as you. But the truth is, that it has happened, and it is so wrong... I know what it feels like, and luckily I have my Lord to confide in, but with your parents the way that they seem to be... have you... told any one?"

James frowned a bit as Sophie spoke. She knew what it felt like? What? How and why would she know that? He decided to answer her question first before he asked his own. She was so sweet and concerned with him that he could not help but give her what she asked.

"I did. In sixth grade. My parents are heavily involved in the PTA and in the school itself, you know? You've probably seen them around if you ever went to any of the school functions." James sighed, "Anyway, I told a teacher in the sixth grade and it was brought up to my parents directly rather than going through the police or anyone else. They convinced the school that I was making it all up and that any bruises I had were from playing sports or rough housing. It just got worse at home after that, so I stopped trying to get help." James reached into his lap now and took Sophie's hand, "Now, Sophie, what did you mean by you know what it feels like?"

"Please don't change the subject, James..." Her other hand came now and cupped the one which held onto hers. She was very serious on the matter, even though her voice was just as gentle and sweet as it was when she were happy, or cross. "To strike a child is a terrible thing, but to lie about it, that is much worse." She stroked his hand. "I want to help you James... I really do... so until we are in a position of our own means, please tell me of your hardships. I want to help you bare them... please, won't you let me help you?"

James frowned slightly at the deflection of his question, but that really did explain all that he thought he needed to know. If she knew that kind of feeling and pain, there was only one place that it could come from. He would not press right now, but would keep an eye out on it all.

"You're right, it is a terrible thing." Really thought, what could he have done differently? Those that were to listen would not listen to him. "I'll try to, Sophie." James had kept it very tightly wound and controlled for so long, "It... may be tough at first because I've kept it all hidden for so long."

James reached out to take his glass of water and sip at it when something else she said registered and he coughed slightly on the water. What did she mean a position of their own means?

He was fucking a religious girl. What else could he expect? There was no such thing as summer flings, beaus, or friends with benefits in her world. Heavens no. When her kind finds a match, and they are sure that they love each other, it is a life long commitment. He told her he loved her, all a long, and that shocked her into a headspace she was sure to come one day, but perhaps not as quickly as it did.

Even if he were to pull away now, her heart would surely break.

Sophie was not very open to the idea of being a girlfriend, but for James she would try. And what she meant wasn't necessarily marriage, but, one of money. Where he wouldn't have to stay under the roof of such barbarians.

"All things are hard to do at first. But it's ok. I promise to be strong for you, James, should you ever need it." Sophie closed her eyes, and leaned in, kissing his cheek softly.

James recovered from his surprise quickly enough as it was just a tiny bit of water. He cleared his throat once and sipped at his water again to quench the parched throat that he tried to get the first time he drank.

"Thank you Sophie." He smiled as she leaned over to kiss his cheek, "Thank you for understanding." He was still a little unsure of exactly what she meant earlier, but they had plenty of time to work it out and see.

As the small kiss broke apart, the server appeared with their food, "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't interrupt anything did I?" She asked as she set the food out in front of the two. "You two are so cute together. It's good to see young couples come through here on days like this. You two just call me if you need anything!" She smiled at them before heading back to the manor.

Sophie offered a kind smile, "Thank you, ma'am. We will be sure to." She watched as the woman left, before turning her attention to James. Her eyes flickered over his face. Something was bothering him, and she could tell by how pensive his brows became. She was used to seeing that face... Sophie gave one last squeeze of his hand,
"Have I made you uncomfortable, James?"

James thanked the server and shifted his plate on the table as Sophie spoke to her. He sipped at his orange juice and glanced up when Sophie began to speak once more, but to him instead as the server had disappeared back into the manor. Her voice was soft and quiet, but cut through his clouded mind like a scalpel.

"I... your wording just caught me a little off guard." James admitted. "And this whole thing has me a bit uncomfortable. I've never shared this with anyone, it's not what I'm supposed to do, not part of the perfect life I'm supposed to present to anyone, so... It's all a bit strange."

"Wording of what? James, I do care for you, so very much, but not because you are an angel, or perfection, because you are just. You stand for what is right in your mind, and your compassion towards others." She gulped softly, feeling the need to confess something that she had been hiding away for far too long in her heart. Tears on the verge of dripping down her face. "I stayed by your side, even when I felt pain in my heart to see you love another woman. So please, do not think that any situation could be as damning as that." She recoiled her hands, blinking softly as she looked away. Her tears stopped, as she seemed to calm herself down. She gave him a smile, "Once graduation happens, and you are free to pursue a career, you will be able to address your issues with your parents. You just have to wait for that. I'm sorry if it seemed unclear before."

Back
Top Bottom