Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dark Desires [FxF, FxM, MxFxM] (Psychological, non-con, romance) Now with pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

YellowSmoke

Super-Earth
tumblr_m0v3nprocR1rrz36uo1_500.jpg

**I have added general cravings at the bottom of this post; feel free to PM with any desires or plot ideas which you have.**

***I have now also added some picture prompts at the very bottom; feel free to get creative!***

Greetings my lovelies,

Here you will find offerings for exploration into the darker side of the human psyche. I like psychologically-themed roleplays, chock-full of story and emotional strife. If you came looking for smut or entirely consensual stories, I'm afraid you came to the wrong place!

~About me~

My main characters will always be submissive female characters. As a rule, they will not be doormat subs, but rather submissive women with some fight in them, or women placed into positions of submission.
I enjoy writing multiple characters, and most of my plot ideas require for you to do likewise, so please do not contact me unless you are comfortable with this.

I consider myself to be quite a literate writer with an eye for detail, and while I am capable of writing 8 solid paragraphs, I tend to fluctuate between 3 & 5 most of the time. I also tend to sync up with my partner, so if you are voluminous in your output, it will encourage me to write more as well. Please do not contact me if you do not care for grammar or struggle to write more than 1 or 2 paragraphs. I do understand that during the course of a roleplay there may be times when it is impossible to write more than 1 or 2 without being superfluous (e.g. while characters are involved in a lengthy conversation), but I count these as exceptional circumstances.

I have discovered that I have a preference for writing with female partners, though this is not a hard and fast rule. I will write with women writing as men; I am less inclined to write with men writing as women, though this does not mean that I will not do so.

My preferred medium of writing is through forums, though if you're dead-set against this you may debate that with me. I simply find it the cleanest, simplest method available to me.

**You can find my F-list in my signature.**

~Plots~

(Fully-developed plots below. I have one undeveloped idea for which I will welcome suggestions, and that is Through the Camera Eye, a story which begins with someone becoming obsessed with the online cam-show of a young woman. This someone may be male or female, and the cam-show may be solo or with a partner. PM any interesting continuations which come to mind.)

Primarily FxF

Dangerous Company (FxF)
Stephanie is a college freshman, and has just moved to the big city in order to study. From afar, she has heard only the good side of what the city has to offer, but beneath that glamorous impression lies a seedy underbelly. The city's mafia have roots stretching deep into the police force, giving them a stranglehold to do almost anything they please and not suffer the repercussions.

Maya is the daughter of one of the most powerful mob bosses in the area: a spoiled, near sociopathic young woman who is far too used to getting what she wants, possessed with the sly and cunning, as well as a touch of her father's ruthlessness. Let us not forget that she is also the beneficiary of his impressive power. Though much feared around the campus, my character is unfortunately oblivious to who she is, and by the time she finds out, it is too late. You've already got your eye on me, and you don't take "no" for an answer.
Themes: Psychological, violence, non-con, corruption, multiple characters.
Additional info: You are free to play your part in whatever way feels right to you, but if you can find a balance between the incessantly cruel and the human (even sociopaths are human), I would be ecstatic. I would very much like this to be a deeply psychological roleplay, and I would appreciate it if you were eager to take on multiple characters. For example, Maya will presumably have a bodyguard/driver, and should the mood strike you, he too can have eyes for Stephanie.

The Gentler Sex (FxF) TAKEN
Alenka is a Polish immigrant, and the victim in an abusive marriage. Her husband drinks, gambles, sleeps with prostitutes... He blames Alenka for the souring of all his life's fruits and takes it out on her physically, verbally, and sexually. He is the quintessential bad husband.

Throughout it all, Alenka has stood by his side, but when she befriends a woman who would treat her like a princess if she had the opportunity, everything begins to change. This woman is appalled when she discovers the abuse extant within the marriage, and as the two grow increasingly intimate, she slowly precipitates a change in Alenka's view of her marriage and her sexuality.
Themes: Domestic abuse, violence, romance, sexual exploration.
Additional info: This can be done simply with the focus on Alenka and her friend-come-lover, but I would love if you could also play both the husband's part. The lesbian relationship can be vanilla or something more kinky, and it will be interesting to see what becomes of Alenka's marriage and how her husband might respond if he were to discover his wife's affair.

Maid for You (FxF) TAKEN
After the death of their parents, Lea and her younger sister, Ellie, are indentured as live-in maids to a well-to-do family. Still coming to terms with the loss of both their mother and father, the two sisters find comfort in each other.

Their relationship soon becomes physical, however, and the girls must keep it a secret from their employers. In the meantime, the husband of the house - finding his marriage lacking the spark it once had - takes an interest in one of the girls, and while she spurns his advances, it still leads to heated jealousy on her sister's part. As her jealousy and paranoia grows, who knows what measures may have to be taken to ensure the sisters remain together?
Themes: Incest, jealousy, conspiracy, multiple characters.
Additional info: This idea is inspired by real life. In 1933, two French maids (also sisters) were jailed for murdering their employer and there is much speculation that the pair had been carrying on a sexual relationship.

Primarily FxM

A Not So Simple Romance (FxM, MxFxM)
For all intents and purposes, Christina has been single for so long that even her closest friends suspect she might be gay and afraid to come out of the closet. To be fair, she's drunkenly kissed enough girls for their assumptions not to be groundless, but all the same, they are mistaken. The truth is that she's been teetering too strongly on the brink of unrequited love for her to even consider anything beyond a one night stand, caught up as she is with a man who is sadly already taken. To make things worse, she and Daniel are very close friends, and they see each other far too often for her to get over her feelings.On the bright side, there is another man who she is growing quite a liking for, and - of all people - it just happens to be Daniel's classmate and house mate.

The two males have been friends for the past few months - ever since classes started back again in autumn - and over that time Christina's grown quite fond of Ryan - the newcomer - and he of her. Alas, she can't get over the feelings she's held for nearly a year now, and as winter sets in and the outside seems less and less appealing, she finds herself visiting frequently to enjoy the company of two beautiful men. She's beginning to think that perhaps - just perhaps - Ryan could be the key to getting over Daniel, when the latter's relationship hits the rocks. Why now?! She was so close to at least replacing her impossible dream with a more realistic one, and now the impossible may be possible. How could she possibly choose?
Themes: Romance, friendship, ménage a trois.
Additional info: I want to explore the thrills and difficulties of an three-way relationship. I don't expect anything to happen between Ryan and Daniel (I'm not opposed to it either) but I do expect them to be open enough to have a threesome (or threesomes) with Christina. To even the score, I can also write Daniel's girlfriend, with whom his relationship is dwindling but not yet extinguished. I have some ideas for how this will end, but I prefer not to set these things in stone at the beginning of a story.

It Had to be Kinky (MxF)
Once an up-and-coming Korean actress, Kim Seo-yeon now lives a quiet life in the United States. At the age of 26 she was diagnosed with a rare and debilitating illness, which would often leave her weak and lethargic. Forced to give up on film, she has now turned to literature, and is in the process of writing the follow-up to her first erotic novel. Alas, inspiration is proving hard to come by for her new book.

Amongst her infrequent guests is a young fan from the neighbourhood, who occasionally comes round to make sure that her health is not ailing too greatly, and to see if there is anything she needs. From her window, Seo-yeon can little but the opposing block of flats and the narrow garden which separates it from her own building, and - unbeknownst to her - is faced by the apartment belonging to the same person who has recently befriended her. All she knows of this apartment is that once, its inhabitants engaged in kinky sexual with their curtains open, and on that night inspiration did visit the writer.

After she divulges this information to her new friend, her neighbour secretly begins to bring people home for increasingly sex on a regular basis, always with the curtains open, and always wearing a mask to conceal their identity. They frequently call around hoping that Seo-yeon will share the excitement which she draws from witnessing the carnal acts, all the while harbouring a desire to bed Seo-yeon herself. One fateful night, however, lead by Seo-yeon's need for a twist to end her novel, kink descends into depravity, and the neighbour is left with the naked corpse upon their bed. She saw it. She saw it all.
Themes: Voyeurism, BDSM, possible non-con and/or prostitution.
Additional info: The details of this can be discussed in PM, and the story doesn't have to unfold precisely as I've suggested. The neighbour could be male or female, and I will play Seo-yeon and the various people whom the neighbour has sex with. I imagine the neighbour as being a person of a dominant mentality, who could a) pick partners up in a bar, b) rent prostitutes, c) prostitute themselves, or d) a combination of the preceding.

Wild Thing (FxM, possibly MxFxM)
Laurie (additional pic) is 16, though she could easily pass for 21. In fact, she often does: possessed of a fake ID and a lust for parties and older men, she frequently visits bars in quest of a good time. As her school grades begin to flounder, her mother and/or father tries to tame the free-spirited girl, but Laurie considers herself now a young woman, and will not be easily tamed.
Themes: Family, promiscuity, alcohol.
Additional info: I'm looking for someone to play the parental role - be it mother, father, or both - as well as the various men with whom she sleeps. This idea is inspired by the story of Dolores Ellingson, who basically lived the same life in the 1920's up until she murdered her mother in a fit of rage.

Le Sacre du Prince (FxM, FxM+)
At 16, Marilyn isn't far from the mainstream cliché of a depressed goth teenager. She smokes cannabis, would rather read Aleister Crowley than any school book, and has a fascination with the darker side of life. Some might call her rebellious too, and indeed she recently had to change school having been expelled from her previous one.

Here, she is befriended by a girl in her class and introduced to a small cult, headed by the girl's older brother. He is confident and manipulative, and soon Marilyn falls under his spell. He claims to possess the power to channel the Dark One, and Marilyn becomes the instrument through which his power is focused. How far into the depths of depravity will she allow herself to sink? And will she ever discover that all along, brother and sister were plotting nothing but to exploit her body?
Themes: Occult, manipulation, drug use, fellatio, group sex.
Additional info: This idea is fluid and most of the details are up for discussion. Primarily, I am looking for someone to play the older boy who takes advantage of Marilyn's naïveté, and I would love to work towards a scene where she is taken by multiple men. There is also the potential for FxF, non-con, and murder/attempted murder.

The War Within (MxF) TAKEN
When Ray Johnstone's mother passed away suddenly in late Spring, he and his family decided to make the best of a bad situation. Their finances had become strained with the recent arrival of a new baby, and so they settled on leaving the expense of the big city and moving back to Ray's country home, where he had been raised. However, nothing went as planned.

They moved as soon as the kids - 16 year old Tom and his twin, Lara - had finished school for the year. Within a month of doing so, 2 month old Devin had died of illness and Mrs. Johnstone had been taken to hospital, where she promptly fell into a coma. With his family life falling apart, and the memory of his deceased mother all around him in the family home, Ray takes to drinking. He becomes unpredictable and violent, and soon begins to take it out on his daughter.
Themes: Psychology, grief, violence, alcohol, incest, non-con, multiple characters.
Additional info: I would be quite interested in exploring the change in dynamic between the twins in this, with the father's habitual raping of Lara in the background. I imagine that Ray's abuse would take its toll on both the children, though Lara in particular, and I can't even imagine how Tom would react when he finds out that his father has been raping his sister. This idea is inspired by Tim Roth's film The War Zone, and I would request at least one anal rape scene.

The Outsider (FxM, FxMM) TAKEN
When Alissa moved to the city to sing for an up-and-coming band, Rick became the only real friend she had to speak of; everyone else who cared for her was now hundreds of miles away.

At first, everything was going well; the band was gaining attention and Alissa was active and always smiling. When their rise levelled out, everything began to change. Band problems were rife and Alissa's smile became less frequent; she began associating with hard drug users, and though Rick warned her against it, she herself became a heroin user.

Now she lives with two men whom she barely knows, but who are not afraid to take advantage of the young woman when she's short of money or out of her mind. The band is periodically on and off of hiatus and Alissa is losing control of her life, and - more dangerously - of her habit. Her one true friend in the city, Rick doesn't understand how her life went so off-track, nor why she seems to care so little. It breaks his heart to see her like this, yet the more his efforts to aid her fall on deaf ears, the more difficult it is for him to care.
Themes: Drug addiction, friendship, multiple characters, prostitution, multiple partners, double penetration.
Additional info: I hope this isn't a big ask for someone; I figured that the main characters would be Alissa and Rick, with her two room-mates mostly functioning as sexual interest. However, if you have any other ways to spin this, please let me know! I can also write a secondary character; perhaps a friend or girlfriend of Rick's to whom he voices his concern and frustration with Alissa, or someone who helps him to help her.

~Current Cravings~

Anything from the mushy and romantic to the more kinky, in which case I will generally assume the more submissive role.

I have a pretty big fantasy around being with two guys at once. I don't mind whether or not there is any gay sex involved, but I melt at the thought of having two men inside of me.

While I'm more interested in threesomes involving two men, I am certainly willing to write something involving two women if there's an interesting enough story to back it up.

Ok, so I like threesomes! I gave this it's own title because it doesn't necessarily imply three people having sex simultaneously, and to emphasise the fact that I'm interested in how people deal with and behave in complicated relationships.

It's "dirty", it's "wrong", and it's so, so good.

Smut seems so enticing, but without a good story it gets old very quickly. As you've hopefully gleaned from reading my post, I have a preference for real-world situations and an inspection of the human condition/psychology. Give me drama and sprinkle it with sex, and I'll be a very happy girl.

~Images~

If you can come up with an interesting plot based on any of the following pictures, send me a PM! Detail and creativity will be rewarded.

RE: Dark Desires [FxF, FxM] (Psychological, non-con, romance)

Updated: fixed a few minor details.

Taken: Maid for You and Dangerous Company

Added: general cravings.
Taken: The War Within.

Updated: Dangerous Company and Le Sacre du Prince are available again. Enquire via PM.

Bump. I am very definitely still looking for partners!

Bump! I still have room in my schedule for one or two more stories.

RE: Dark Desires [FxF, FxM] (Psychological, non-con, romance) Now with pictures!

Added: A Not so Simple Romance, Through the Camera Eye, and pictures!

malin said:
>_< You dropped my rp without even sending me a pm, is there any way we could continue?
I didn't drop it. College hasn't allowed me the time to get on this week and if you'd had patience you would have gotten my PM today. For what it's worth, I don't see the sense in your posting here, nor do I appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom