Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kinky fun~ {craving mm}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Briar

Moon
Hello!
I'm Briar and a new member to the site. I'll be expanding on the content of this thread over the next little bit, but I'll get straight to the nitty gritty for now and hopefully fill this out as I continue my stay here.

I Play: Dom/Sub/Switch Female/Male/Hermaphrodite - I don't mind any of these roles, but it is a treat for me every time I get someone who'll let me sub, particularly with a mm couple, as I don't often get to. Otherwise I don't mind slice of life situations that involve switches or couples on equal footing. I do however always enjoy kinky sex so regardless of our characters relationships I'd prefer to include some play often associated with bdsm.

Writing: I tend to write between 200-600 words a post, so at least three good paragraphs. I'm good at matching my partners length so let me know how much you write and we can probably work from there. I do want a literate partner with relatively good grammar, and no one-liners so please use your own judgement in terms of deciding whether or not you can match my writing. I will only do THREAD or PM. No skype or IM's as I just don't find they give me enough time or space to get out all the details I like.

Kinks: I'm very open to most things, however I have yet to find much mention of my favourite kinks. PLEASE pm me if you are at all interested in kinks marked with a heart. I'm also open to a variety of other things, for a more comrehensive list check out my f-list. <3 for favourites!

- Fisting & Double Fisting <3
- Urethral Insertion <3
- Stretching/Gaping of Asshole/Vagina through toys
- Enemas (I don't enjoy the scat side of it, but I have a thing for being extremely full and enemas are a means of doing that)
- Dragons
- Toys in general
- Piercings <3 (Cock, nipple, stomach, ears, balls, clit, tongue, ANYTHING <3)

Plots: TBA

I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM PEOPLE :D

I believe your PMs are disabled but I think i might have a couple of ideas you might be interested in. Send me a PM if you can :)

DarkAngel111 said:
I believe your PMs are disabled but I think i might have a couple of ideas you might be interested in. Send me a PM if you can :)

Oh my goodness I'm so silly! Just enabled!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom