Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Your Soul On My Lips (The Cravings. NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valerian

Moon
tumblr_m01k8kxNti1r2sreoo1_500.gif

Tune out everyone in the crowd; it's just me and you now.
Come fall in love with the sound.

_________________________________________​

Who is the Girl? Does she mean well?

Not my first time on Blue Moon, and definitely not my last time. Now, a little bit about me. Full-time student. Twenty-two years old. Indeed, a female. A pervette. A masochist, and sometimes a sadist. Most of all, a switch who prefers to play with girls and boys.

I have been doing this for about six years now, although after a well needed LOA, I've come back to it and my cravings have turn darker. Needless to say, when you play with me- I promise you a good time, but don't overstep your limits or mine.

English is not my first language, so bear with me. Although, I am forever trying to improve my writing, I expect of my fellow partners to be literate. So, if you are looking for a person to chat speak with? Then clearly, I am not your girl.

As for length size... ;D Not that one, Sugar, the one with posts- I really don't care. I tend to give what you give me back, if not more. If you feel like writing one-sentence, I only ask that it's a good one; I love the smut, but I am here for the story-plot as well. I would hate to give anyone leeway, only to receive a one-sentence post that plateaus the one on one.

Well, I'll wear the claws if you'd like that...

I have no problem playing whatever you desire, as long as it is part of my likes. In character, I can be the submissive or the dominant, but outside of that- don't ask for something, that I haven't given you permission to have.

**Don't force anything on me. This has happened before, which has made me weary. Before, I'd take it, but now- don't even dare. I might think about it, but if you keep pestering me with an idea or something that you want to do, that clearly I don't like- I'm sorry, but our playing will be over then and there.

I can be quite the accommodating partner, but I expect any of my partners to be the same way.

I'm impressed... How did you come to be so blessed?

If you are still here, then congrats! You've reached my on/off section.

My F-List:Wonderland. Here you'll find a more detail description of what I am into. If you don't see something there that might interest you, ask me and I'll tell you if it's my poison or not.

A summary of my offs as follows:

*Bodily Functions/ Toilet related.
*Loli/Shota.
*Mutilation.
*Torture (of the kind that might make even the cold heart whimper).
*God-modding.
*Second and First point of view. (I'm sorry, but being address in a play by 'you' just isn't for me. Too personal; unless I've given you permission, don't do it.)
*Bestiality.
*Tentacles. (Nope. Haven't ever found it interesting.)
*Necrophilia.

tumblr_mkaly3ZS4U1s58zyho1_500.jpg

Well, I know what you're like... I've read it on the walls.

Like many on here, I have cravings that call out to me and if given a good storyline I'd play them.

-Incest (Father x Daughter, Uncle x Niece, Brother x Sister, Mother x Son, Cousin x Cousin).

-BDSM Dynamics (Daddy x Little Girl, Master x Servant, Good ol' Dom x Sub).

-F x F (Love it).

-Non-con Relationships (Not everyone's cup of tea or coffee, but when done right- I love it).

-Biting or claiming.

(These are just a few<3 More to come soon.)

tumblr_mrqqrcCg4E1s1ua0zo1_500.gif

So, why wait to discover your dreams?
If here’s your chance.

As of right now, I'm sticking to the PM system. I'm only playing with a few members, seeing as I'm still working through my semester and will soon be hitting finals, plus I have to deal with life.

I'm still searching for some plots to play, 'cause I've been craving them lately. These plots you'll find here! Some will be fandom and others will not, although right now- fandom's are winning over my muse. <3

If a particular idea has already filled in, I apologize in advance- I've tried rping the same idea before with different members, but this hasn't ended well. Confuses my muse a lot. <3 So, we might not get to play the idea you are asking me to do, but I'll keep you in mind for another one.

Thank you for reading!

(***IF you are interested in one of my ideas, let me know through here and then send me a message. That way I know what we are going to discuss.***)​

The Fandoms Craving

"It's not obedience, Mr. Beckett. It's respect."

tumblr_mq77wswpDO1s8bov7o1_500.jpg

{ AU Pacific Rim- The Aftermath. }
{TAKEN}

Mako Mori and Raleigh Beckett are heroes around the world. They have saved humanity from facing extinction, and although they have canceled the apocalypse as well as escape death- their fates still seem to be entwined.

With no need of the Jaegar program, both of them have retired off and try to keep a normal life (well, as normal as they can manage). Yet, they still seem to be drawn to each other. When their eyes meet, there is that spark that pulls them together, and makes them want for more.

Raleigh is willing to give in to that curious spark, but Mako is not so sure. With a strong work ethic, Tokyo's daughter is not sure if she wants to mixed work with play. Oh, but she wishes she could.

{Possible themes: Jealousy. Flirting/Teasing. Seducing. Fighting. Rough sex. Light BDSM.}

tumblr_mqdi1oznM41qzgo2qo1_500.png

________________________________________________________________________​

"The Devil is in the details, Miss Graham. That is my design..."

{ AU Hannibal Plot.}
{TAKEN}

tumblr_mtduwjDNx81siqprlo1_500.gif

Life is a game of Cat and Mouse. Only the fittest survive.

When FBI Agent Clarice Graham, fires her gun too many times to save the life of a young girl from a rapist, she is sent off to meet her new Psychologist- in order to proof that she is not mentally unstable. Most of all, to proof that she can go back to the game of catching the bad guys. With an unwilling nature to cooperate, she is exposed to Will Lecter, an obsessive compulsive man- who likes to keep control over everything. Even herself.

As dead female victims begin to appear, Clarice is forced to sit in the sidelines and wait for her time, while playing doctor x patient with Lecter; unbeknownst to her, she's capture the attention of the true killer.

{Possible themes: Mind Games. Power struggle. Non-Con. Biting. Possible kidnap. Predator and Prey.}

tumblr_mc477mO5WP1rweyw1o1_500.gif

RE: Here we are- You're pins- I'm needles- Lets play...(The Cravings. NSFW)

ANNOUNCEMENT:

(28/10/2013)

-As of right now, the idea for Pacific Rim has been taken, but that does not mean I am not open to others in this universe. Your ideas could either concern Canons or Originals. I am open for playing FxF or MxM, but when it comes to MxM- please ask me what I will be open to do.

-I will not be taking anymore incest plots concerning Mother x Son and Sister x Brother. I already have two stories in that area, so the cravings are fulfill for now.

-I will also like to inform that I don't do threads through IM or Email. Sorry for that, Loves, but the latter is too personal and in the IM case, I tend to never log in to play. I am right now either using the PM system (as mention above) or doing threads (though these are very minimal).

-Hopefully today, i will be posting new ideas. Till then, I hope you have a nice day!

---- Addendum:

* Will try to tag everyone I'm playing with tonight, I do come home late though, so please bear with me. :heart:

Original Plot # 1

{Home is where the monster lives.}

Abigail Thorne (17)

FreyaMavor13.png
As cliché as it sounds, Abigail's life turned upside down the day her mother died. Born and raised in New York City, Abigail was spoiled by her mother and step-father. Being the only child, she was treated as a princess and given all that her heart desire. This change when cancer took her mom away. At the age of sixteen, the father she had never met- out of nowhere- came back into her life, wanting sole custody and to Abigail's horror, he got it. Without even a chance to say goodbye, she got uprooted from her city life and dump in the small town of 'Charming,' Montana.

A town where everyone keeps to their business, but most of all is very secluded from civilization. With a small population, Charming concentrates itself around hunting the wildlife and construction sites. Electricity here is consider to be a privilege, just as well as phones and even if Charming is part of the twenty-first century, the little town has its secrets.

With a controlling father, who has a double life and perverse sense of fatherly love, Abigail starts developing a sense of survival- she never had before, while trying to wait out her last year of being a teenager, before the state declares her a legal adult.

Charles "Charlie" Thorne (37)

[img=300x300]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m58lopjIBE1rqkf12.gif[/img]
Charles Thorne is an enigma to the town of Charming. A good looking man, well over his prime- he is a single father willing to help any gentleman or damsel in distress. Acquiring fame as a womanizer, Charles has forever been the talk of the town and the reason why many of the ladies in it, seem to be interested in buying from his hardware store as well as power tools.

An ex-marine, Charlie is a great tracker and hunter. With a passionate love for guns and knifes, he considers himself to be a collector of some sorts. Sticking to his old beliefs, he isn't a man very open to technology. He deals with it outside his home, but inside his walls- there is no t.v. and no computer, that also goes for cellphones.

Strict and over protective, most of all- jealous, Charles Thorne has his secrets and an obsession with his daughter, Abigail Thorne, who reminds him of his ex-wife.

{Themes for this story: Incest. Non-con. Violence. Obsession. Jealousy. BDSM/rough sex. Choking. Threesomes.}

**With this story I am looking for doubling; I'll play Abigail, hoping that you will play Charles (and possibly other small characters, but this doesn't have to happen.)

For more information, contact me through PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom