Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Please be rough on me (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DISCLAIMER: My characters are no younger than BMR rules. I may say 'teen', but is within the confines of the rules

Forced to be a Slave: I'm also thinking a place where slavery is legal as punishment or for other reasons, and my character killed your family in an accident. As punishment, I'm turned over to you as your slave, to be used, abused or whatever your dark thoughts wish to use me for.
Bad Move: Teen girl seeks revenge on company that made her father go into hiding by pilfering money. Too bad the real owner is a mob boss.
Beware of Internet Hookups: Naive teen meets up with internet 'friend' only to become their slave.
The Tease: My character loves going to the VIP lounges of clubs where just about anything goes in the lounge... only all she ever does is tease the guys with her body and then leaves. Someone has seen this numerous times and decides to teach her a lesson.

Sold into Slavery: My character and her father hadn't gotten along so much since she'd hit the rebellious years. He owes money, perhaps not even a lot, and having gotten tired of all the fighting and arguments, gives up his daughter to pay for it.
PLEASE NOTE: I prefer BDSM and non-con in all my RPs!

Other ideas:
Age regression (within BMR confines, of course)
Bimbofication
Debt-related

RE: Leia's Dark and Twisted Ideas (MxF)

I like the forced to be a slave one if you want to do it.

RE: Leia's Dark and Twisted Ideas (MxF)

Tentigo said:
I like the forced to be a slave one if you want to do it.

I was thinking a car accident, but the results would be the same :) also I've been really wanting to do this one and haven't gotten any interest until now. PM me so we can discuss :)

I'm thinking I might add something to the age regression idea... as my character regresses, she becomes more and more addicted to cum, to where when she regresses to 15, she can't live without it anymore, and therefore becomes his slave.

"sold into Slavery" sounds nice. Can you play a black woman?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom