Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Student+Hard Cock=First/Only Love {Theron x Shiro Ki}

Ki snorted as he shrugged, and grinned. "I was fighting this group of assholes when one brought out a knife, I stepped back to evade it and stepped into a pile of shit and fell down pulling him down with me. Thankfully I landed on ground with a thump but he..." Ki chuckled as he recalled that day and shook his head. "He landed face first into another pile of shit. Never knew dogs took so many shits in the same spot." he said laughing as he looked over at the kid beside him.

He arched a brow grinning at the boys flushed face even as he shrugged and stepped closer and wrapped his left arm about the boys waist. "Ready when you are."

Theron blushed even deeper as he nodded. Within milliseconds they were standing in the middle of a lush green paradise, almost like a rainforest. He looked at Ki and said, "Welcome to my oasis....you can explore to your heart's content...."

Popping his neck and ignoring the strange tingle that rippled down his back, Ki stepped away from the kid and looked about at the oasis and grinned as he nodded. "It's very beautiful, Theron. You have your self a very rare place here." he stated softly as he slowly moved about the area, checking every corner he came to as well keeping the kid in site, not wishing to loose him.

"Thanks...." was the soft reply. And as Ki explored the oasis, Theron added softly, "I'm going for a swim! You're welcome to join me if you want!" He stepped behind a tall rock and began to strip, willing his erection to go down so he could step out and enter the deep pond, thinking to himself, *I can't go out there with this! Maybe I should take care of it while I'm back here....*

Theron was hiding behind the rock, still trying to make his cock go soft so he could get in the water. He peeked out to see if Ki was facing him....As soon as he saw that he was still exploring, he made a mad dash for the pond and dove in, forgetting that the water was crystal clear, which would allow Ki to see everything....!

A soft smile curved Ki's lips as he moved slowly about the area taking in the lovely scene that was the oasis and felt his chest swell with the delight that Theron wanted to show him this place. His ears caught the sound running feet and arched a brow when he caught sight of teen make a made dash for the lake and dove in a smile curving his lips when he caught sight of something he knew the kid was hoping to keep hidden. *Very nice.* he thought with a soft chuckle as he resumed exploring the area not giving a single indication that he had seen the kid.

Theron's head broke through the top of the pond, a happy purr rumbling from his throat as he swam in the warm water, unconsciously allowing Ki to see his entire body as he did laps from one end of the pond to the other. "You should come join me....the water feels lovely!" he called out to Ki. "it's fed by an underground hot springs so it's always warm."

Having finished exploring Ki had leaned back against a tree and chuckled as he watched the kid cocking his head even as he arched a brow. "You actually want me to join you in the lake?" he asked watching him as he straightened from the tree and moved to the side of the lake his tail curling and flicking behind him.

Theron gave him an almost shy smile and nodded. "I'd love you to! But I'm not gonna force you to come swim with me!" he said, propelling his body towards the other side of the lake and back, stopping where Ki stood, treading water as he waited for him to reply.

Back
Top Bottom