Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Student+Hard Cock=First/Only Love {Theron x Shiro Ki}

TheronHavenwood

Super-Earth
Theron stood leaning against the pillar, watching as the members of his high school graduating class mingled and chatted with old friends, catching up with each other. He chuckled as he watched his cousin Thorn, who was more like a sister than a cousin, dance in dangerously high heeled boots, not missing a step. Finishing his drink, he caught Thorn's eye and motioned that he was going outside. When she nodded, he stepped outside and headed for the deep part of the woods that surrounded the rear of the school.

When he was certain he was alone, he stripped and instinctively dove into the pond a few feet away. He swam for awhile, then got out and stretched out in the moonlight beside the edge, absently stroking his 11 1/2 inch cock to hardness. His mind drifted back to his sophomore year; the year he met his first and only love, Ki....

Theron dashed down the hall towards his first class, sliding into his seat before the bell rang. *Phew!! Made it!* he thought to himself, curling his tail about his waist. Shortly after he sat down, the teacher entered with another student. "Class, we have a new student with us this year! Please say hello to Shiro Ki Savage," she said. Theron raised his head from his notes to say hello and was struck dumb at the sight of the new student, his hand sliding down to curtail the instant hard-on he had. *Holy shit!! He's fucking gorgeous!!* he thought as he looked the young male up and down, his body throbbing when he caught sight of Ki's length. *And that cock!...Ok, Theron, stop it! Get a grip!* he admonished himself, eyes widening when his new classmate walked towards him and took the seat beside him. Swallowing hard, Theron smiled in greeting. "Hi, my name is Theron," he said, thinking, *If he sits there all year, I'll be sporting a stiff cock every fucking day!* He unconsciously began stroking said cock, needing to find relief.

Ki sat quietly in the silver stream lined Saleen S7, just outside Grand View High School and sighed softly when he saw the Graduation Banner that stretched in front of the school. His silver blue eyes drifting over it as his passenger yawned while pushing back his black hair.

"Why are we here Ki?" the black haired male asked, his voice oddly mixed between husky and feminine, as black eyes looked from the building ahead of them to the male beside him, a puzzled look on his chiseled yet feminine features, full lips pulling into a frown when his companion didn't reply for several minutes. Only to blink when he did, taken back by the thickness in his voice tinted with pain.

"Theron Havenwood. He's graduating today." replied Ki softly, as he looked from the High School to his passenger, pain in his silver blue eyes, as his ears drooped. "He was special to me when I was here three years ago, before the fucking Portal opened and sucked me up." he said softly, looking back at the school and sighed as he leaned back into the seat behind the wheel. "Never got the chance to tell him how I felt let alone that I had something to tell him that would seem...out of this world." he said with a low chuckle.

Dark sighed as he looked from his cousin and back to the school a frown drawing his brow's together and shook his head. "Ki only you would fall for a human who would leave you nearly catatonic with emotions." he muttered, a slight curl to his lips when he heard Ki growl at him and arched a brow as he looked over at him. "Truth hurts." he stated with a shrug and shifted in the passenger seat and closed his eyes. "Wake me when we get to the Hotel." And with that Dark slid into the shadows of his mind as he took a nap.

Glaring at his cousin and friend, Ki only shook his head as he returned his attention back to the school and sighed as he took a trip down memory lane, a slight smile curving his lips.

Having landed on this new world, Ki had been enrolled into the Grand View High School and was dressed in tight blue jeans and green t-shirt with a jean jacket, his hair shoulder length while his ears were twitching and his tail curling and flicking behind him as he followed the female before him into a classroom and stood silently as he looked about the room. His silver blue eyes flickering over each student in the room, only to smile and nod when the Teacher introduced him/ "Class, we have a new student with us this year! Please say hello to Shiro Ki Savage," she said.

Minutes later he moved down along the isle to an empty seat and sat down, dropping his backpack and sighed as he brushed his hair back over his shoulders and sat back. Only to turn slightly when a voice to his left caught his attention, along with a scent that had his eyes widening slightly before they glittered oddly as they roamed over the boy beside him. A low soft chuckle slipping from him when he caught sight of slight movement and bowed his head slightly, causing his hair to fall forward to hid his eyes. "A pleasure to meet you, Theron. I'm Ki." he said, his voice silky and vibrant as he smiled at him before looking towards the front of the class when the teacher began to talk, his ears twitching towards the boy beside him.

Theron nearly fell out of his seat at the timbre of Ki's voice, the sound of it seeping into his senses like warm honey and wrapping itself bout his heart...and his cock. He blushed slightly then also looked forward. *I wonder if his skin is as soft as it looks* was his last thought before forcing his mind back to his classwork.

Catching the slight motion from the corner of his eye, Ki chuckled softly as he bent to the side and fished out a notebook and pen, before brushing his hair back behind his shoulder and proceeded to take notes, his tail, though wrapped about his waist, flicked as it hung to the side of the chair he sat in checking his shields as he wrote down notes, his nose wrinkling as the Teacher went on about fractions and decimules. 'I hate math!' he thought yawning as he wrote the problem down and worked out the solution while the Teacher droned on and on.

Theron was startled when he heard Ki's thought, then he chuckled softly as he handed Ki his notes from earlier in the semester. "So do I!" he whispered so only Ki could hear. "You can study these to get caught up...I'll get them back at lunch." His fingers brushed lightly against Ki's, sending tiny pleasurable pulses up his arm and down to his groin, causing him to stifle a moan.

Blinking Ki looked over at the male beside him and frowned slightly even as he tightned his shields about his mind, worry flickering through him. "Thanks. I'll copy them and give them back then." he said softly, a brow arching when their fingers brushed briefly. Nodding he returned his attention to the teacher and his own notes, even as he slipped what he gave him into his backpack.

Theron sat through the rest of math class in a daze, needing to get to his private haven, a place hidden deep in the woods where he could shift and become his cat; where he could be nude and masturbate in peace. Unknowingly, his cock grew harder as he fantasized about bringing Ki to his haven and giving him pleasure.

He fantasized about slowly stripping Ki's clothing from his lean, tanned and muscular body piece by piece, kissing every inch of flesh he exposed, paying special attention to Ki's beautiful cock. His fantasy was interrupted by the ringing of the bell, signaling the end of class. Not wanting his other classmates to see his raging hard-on, he remained in his seat until only he and Ki remained in the classroom.

Taking a deep breath and offering a silent prayer to the Goddess, Theron spoke. "You might slug me after I say this but I need to ask: Ummm....this next class is what"s called a Free Period.....each student can do whatever they need to without being in a classroom and, uh, I was wondering, ummm....if I could show you my-my private spot? It's completely hidden from prying eyes and-and.... Oh fuck it! I'm dying to see just what it is those jeans of yours is hiding!!" he blurted out , his face turning flaming red. He held his breath, waiting for Ki's reaction.

Having already put his notes and notebook away, Ki looked towards the kid and cocked his head slightly, causing his hair to tumble over his shoulder as he listened to him. Only to sit up straight silver blue eyes wide at what he heard him say, his own cheeks flushing slightly as he shifted in the seat.

"Um...why would you want to know?" he asked softly, his voice oddly devoid of emotion as a weary look slipped over his features. "You don't know me...so why?"

Theron blushed even more. "To be honest? I've never had just the sight of someone make me get instantly hard! But the moment I laid eyes on you, well, I was immediately drawn....Sorry if I was so forward! It's-it's just that you are the most gorgeous male I've ever seen! But I also want to get to know you...inside and out," he replied, feeling embarassed.

Ki looked down at his backpack, a frown pulling his brows together, though the flush never left his cheeks as he thought over what the kid said. 'Damn!' he thought and sighed as he ran his hands through his hair before looking over at the kid beside him.

"Look...I am flattered that you think I'm gorgeous. Hell your hot, but I'm not looking to get laid...and I'm not quit ready for a boy friend or a fuck buddy." he said softly, smiling ever so gently over at him. "Why don't we get to know each other first, before we get to that part of a relationship. Friends, for now, okay!?" he asked watching him, a deep pain flickering in his silver blue eyes.

Theron pulled his shoulder length white blond hair back and secured it with a ponytail holder before raising his green gold eyes to look at Ki. "Okay! Friends, for now.....I'd still like to show you my spot; if you want to see it that is," he asked, offering his hand in friendship. He hoped Ki would say yes; he really wanted to show him his private oasis.

He smiled softly as he reached out and took his hand giving it a slight squeeze even as he nodded. "Friends. And I'd like to see this place that seems to have your attention so well held." he said softly as he pulled his hand back and stood, while grabbing his backpack, slipping it onto his shoulder and cocked his head at the kid.

Theron's answering smile went all the way to his eyes as he also picked up his backpack and stood up, heading into the hall towards his locker. "If you haven't been assigned a locker yet, the one next to mine is available," he offered as he opened his own to put his backpack inside. "And I think you'll be pleasantly surprised when you see it!" he added. He laughed softly, adding, "My oasis, not the locker!"

Following the kid, Ki's body move with the smoothness of one at easy with his own body, as well as the strength and stealth of both a hunter and a warrior, while his eyes drifted along the hallway, his ears twitched at each whispered conversation as they passed kid's standing in the hallway, while his tail curled and flicked behind him. Only to look at the kid beside him and grinned as his words registered.

"Well, just so you know, I haven't been assigned a locker yet, and the one beside yours is as good as any other." he stated with a chuckled as he cocked his head, causing hair to slid over his shoulder and fall along his chest. "I do believe that you are quit...excited to be showing your oasis to a stranger."

Theron cocked his own head, strands of white blond hair falling across his eyes as he grinned. "I've never shown it to anyone; not even my cousin Thorn! You're the first and only person I'm allowing into my oasis.....and you'll have full rein, just like me! You can consider it yours as well," he replied as he closed his locker thinking, *Excited? In more ways that one! When we get there I'll need to take care of myself...discreetly!*

Praying his bulge wasn't too noticeable, he turned to face Ki. "We could walk there or I could teleport us...which would you prefer?" he asked.

Ki cocked his head slightly as he listened to the kids reply and grinned. Only to look at him his eyes wide before they narrowed. "You can teleport?" he asked, an odd note to his voice which seemed almost strained.

Theron closed his eyes and swallowed. When he opened them again, they were sad. "Yeah...my mother taught me how whenev-whenever my 'sperm donor' came home drunk and wanted to...." his voice trailed off.

Puzzlement flickered in Ki's eyes at the "sperm donor" comment but said nothing since he understood and sighed as he looked away. "It's rare...to find others who can teleport." he said softly his ears laying flat, understanding evident in his voice.

Theron wiped the tears from his eyes and put on a smile. "Yeah it is....but I'm glad she taught me....I'd be dead if she hadn't!" He shook his head as if to clear cobwebs. "How bout we walk halfway there then 'port the rest of the way?" he offered. Theron sensed that Ki wanted to know what had upset him so; he decided that he would explain it to him another time as they began to head for the back of the school.

A small smile curved Ki's lips as he walked beside Theron. "It sounds good to me. Only other person I've teleported with is my family." As he walked he looked about, enjoying the cool breeze and the scent of rain that drifted on the breeze.

Theron acknowleged the students that knew him with a smile or a nod then turned his attention to Ki. "I found my oasis quite by accident...I was exploring the woods just because and..."-his face flamed-"not watching where I was going, stepped right into a very large pond!" he told him in embarassment.

Silently Ki watched the kid beside him as he acknowledged the other kids who spoke to him and smiled slightly when some did double takes on him. "By accident huh. What were you doing or thing of when you stepped into the pond?" he asked grinning as he looked over at him.

Theron caught Ki's grin and ducked his head sheepishly, peeking at him through his hair. "Honestly? I was staring up at the treetops and not paying attention!" he admitted, rolling his eyes at his own mishap. "It was awful! I went in with a step and a roll!" he added, laughing softly.

Theron turned to head down a short distance to the doors that led out to the woods. he led Ki outside and inhaled deeply, breathing in the scents of the trees and their floral counterparts. Looking at Ki, he raised a brow. "Say it ain't so! You?? Misstep?" he teased.

After walking for a bit, when they were about a 1/4mile from the school, Theron stopped and turned to Ki. "Ummm....I need to..to have...have you....errr wrapped around me wh-when I t-teleport," he stuttered, his face flushed a bright red.

Back
Top Bottom