Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Little Pony: Friendship with Benefits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trixie

Super-Earth
I'll admit, I'm not sure how to start this thread, so I'll just take this moment to ramble! Scroll down to the red text to see the good stuff you presumably clicked on this thread for!

So, I'm a big fan of My Little Pony. Not that that isn't, uh, terribly obvious by my name, picture, and the "The Great and Powerful" moniker I put on myself. Never really considered it for any smutty RP, though, just considered it a fairly low-key name to use, since the name wasn't terribly pony-ish and you'd have to be a fan of the show to recognize my old picture (Trixie's cutie mark) or the The Great and Powerful thing.

I got approached the other night for a MLP RP, and I gave it some serious consideration! And the more I thought about it, the more I really got into the idea in a way I didn't really expect to. That RP didn't seem to pan out, though, since we had a few OOC sticking points that sort of broke down negotiations. So, yeah, looking for an MLP style RP!

What I'm Looking For

• For this to be done in threads (that was the sticking point from before)
  • Involving one or more canon characters (I'm open to the idea of OCs, but I really want at least one canon character
  • Partial anthropomorphization at least! Like this! (Can be less anthropomorphized, or fully human, but making them out and out ponies isn't yet something I'm comfortable with).
  • Can be MxF, FxF, FxFuta
  • Characters I'd like to see involved: Twilight, Rarity, Fluttershy, Luna, Trixie

If you're interested, just send me a PM!

/) everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom