Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I'm a non-sub looking for a Dom to poke at and harass (FxM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milady

Super-Earth
Unless you think you can tame me ;)

It's been a while since I've roleplayed and I'm a bit rusty I think, but if you're willing to give me a shot I'm craving a good roleplay to work on.

First off, please dont be intimidated by the length of this post. It tends to get longer as I think of more to say that helps you get a better feel for me. That's the kind of person I am. So if you don't want to know me, then sure, be intimidated by the length, because I don't have patience for people who have no care for who I am outside of the roleplay :) (no offense)

ANYWAYS

A little about me. My name's Jen, I'm a 22 year old college student in the US. I've been roleplaying for a while, and I get the impression from those that I roleplay with that I'm pretty damn good. Maybe that's just my big ego talking, though, hehe. You could always try taking my ego down a notch... Actually, I'd encourage it. Could make for interesting conversation xD but good luck with that. I'm stubborn. :p. And I tend to be a smartass, but I'm really not sorry about that, so be prepared should you decide to try to play with me. I can't think of anything else to warn you about with me, soo... Moving on.

I've been described as a woman with submissive tendencies who prefers to provoke a Dom into doing what I want rather than ask xD Which seems pretty accurate to me.

Another thing. I can't reply on a daily basis. I can try, but I'm about 96% sure I'll fail. I've got college classes, social stuff, and recovery time that I need to deal with, and I do these roleplays for enjoyment. I'm not going to stress myself out because I cannot get online and get my head in the game every day. Sorry.

I can play in PMs, email, threads, and I do have a YIM. BUT. Right now I'm only really looking for roleplays in PMs or email. You have to make one hell of an impression if you want to get my YIM info. Don't bother saying anything if it's just going to be a one-liner with 'hey, here's my YIM ________ message me' that's a waste of both our times.

Wow I'm sounding a little grumpy and un-fun, aren't I? Sheesh. I apologize, I'm not normally like this. You'll get more of the funner (I know it's not a word) me in a couple more paragraphs.

Post length. I generally go for 1-3 paragraphs, depending on whoever I am roleplaying with and what they give me to go off of. I've done roleplays that are less, just oneliners, and sometimes it works. Sometimes. I like detail, though, so I prefer at least 1 para. You get above 3 paragraphs, it gets a little iffy... I mean, jeeze, I have stuff to do with my life! My world doesn't revolve around- Just kidding. Well it doesn't revolve around you, but I can do more than just 3 paragraphs, I'll just probably be slower about it xD

I'll do first or third person, whatever you'd prefer.

What elseee...
Hrm...
Well, onto the fun stuff, I guess.

Things I don't do. At all.
- Incest (I know it's a big thing, but... too bad. :) )
- watersports/scat (What goes in the toilet, stays in the toilet. Please)
- beastiality
- I will not play with multiple partners if I have never roleplayed with either one of them. You want to play two characters (or more, I suppose xD) go right ahead. Two people? Nope.
- Adultery/cheating. While I'm not as completely opposed to this as I am the other stuff, I just tend to avoid it because it goes against who I am and how I feel about stuff.
- If we do happen to talk OOC, I will not do pictures. Ever.
- I cannot think of anything else right nowww, though I'm sure there is something completely obvious to me that I can't think of right now.

Things I do do
- Okay, I gave up and got one. Here's my F-list. https://www.f-list.net/c/miladyjp/
- Basically, if it's not on the no list, just mention it to me and I'll probably be good with it. That being said, I'll give a little bit of a rundown on what I like/what I'll do. I am good with a lot, I'll do plain vanilla if you like, its quite sweet and while plain, it's enjoyable. So that's fine. But. I cannot deny that I like it hard. You pin me up against the wall, I'll be ready in no time. Tied to the bed? Yummy. Or if you just want to fuck me senseless on the ground, hey, go for it.
Don't think that makes me a submissive though. (Though I do prefer a more submissive role than dominant. )
I'll do nonconsent or consensual, both has their bonuses, though I have to say you might like the results more if you persuade me into consensual. Can't think of anything else to say on that subject at the moment, so onward.
- Oh, and by the way? I'd love some good bondage play. I don't know what it is about being tied to a bed, unable to stop you from teasing me and playing with me to your heart's content, that get's me all nice and wet... Though I'm pretty sure it's rather self explanatory ;)

In so far as plots, I don't have anything in particular in mind right now. Send me your ideas.

Actually I have one idea. I'm really sort of craving a Dom/sub situation, except where we're initiating the relationship. My character would have no experience with being a submissive, and perhaps you're introducing her to the idea. We can discuss details further in pms

If it helps any, here will probably be my most likely character personalities.

Depending on the plot, I can do a quiet, shy girl. I could play her as naive, maybe even a virgin. You might get her as easily malleable, or she'll be stubborn and you'll have to work to get what you want from her.

Or perhaps you will get a stubborn, quick witted, strong willed woman that is confident in her sexuality. Of course, you won't get what you want from her if she doesn't like you. So you might want to be a bit tactful. Or maybe she enjoys your banter, and eventually the verbal tension turns sexual. The possibilities are endless.

Or a combination of the two. Maybe a girl that is strong willed and stubborn, but more of a quiet girl, except she can't help but stand up for her beliefs or get into an argument if she thinks you're wrong. Maybe you need to help her learn her manners.

I'm going to narrow down my request a little bit right here, because I'm gonna be selfish and look for something that grabs my attention and doesn't let go. For my roleplay, I'm really sorta not in the mood to be the seducer/pursuer. I can play the role well, yes, I'm good at it, but I'm just not in the mood. I don't care what role I play, strong willed or quiet, I don't want to have to run around and persuade you to sleep with me. I am just too tired to come up with that, so I'll loose interest. So long as you are the seducer/pursuer, I don't care the scenario. We can do consent or non-con, idc, you tell me what you want, but I just don't feel up to doing all the work right now. Maybe if I like you well enough after we've played for a while, then fine, I can probably be persuaded to seduce you, but I'm not going to start with that. Sorry.

Anyways. Let me know if you have any ideas or something. I look forward to hearing from you

I'll be around ;)

OH, and, btw, you should probably know that I'm only looking for maybe one or two roleplays. So make your request a good one.

RE: F looking for M.... or maybe an F?

Hi there, are you interested in playing a more dominant leading role?

RE: F looking for M.... or MAYBE an F?

Bump cuz it's Friday. :)

Whenever I bump this it annoys someone I am roleplaying with, so I just can't help myself xD

Something tells me that he secretly likes being that annoyed, which really makes no sense at all. ;P

Haha something tells me you are right =P

Bump for a great writing partner!

Fun, consistent, and well written.

Free bump..now you can't say I don't ever do anything for you :)

Sure I can... I'd just be lying, but I could still say it! XD

RE: F looking for M... Craving some fun! (Either PMs or YIM)

Updated again. Just some extra/edited info.

Keep me in mind =)

I might be getting to sleep here in a bit, but hey, message me =)

RE: Roleplay Request! F looking for M

Here's a free bump for you Jen, I like the updates, XD. You can definitely be entertaining!

RE: Roleplay Request! F looking for M

Hahaha, this site has brought out my dark side, what can I say? XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom