Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hana's Fandom requests! (fxm only) Need Flash now >o<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lovely_Hana

Super-Earth

An updated search thread appears!

So I was thinking of bumping my previous threads but I looked at them and decided that I wasn't interested in those types of rps at the moment so... why not start fresh with more awesomeness?

Just a few notes before we start:

• Please be polite.
  • I enjoy story and plot more than just smut, so be understanding of that.
  • I like to have a good detailed plot or plan before starting since I find it helps for the roleplay to not die so quickly.
  • Don't ditch me.
  • Do not, I REPEAT, DO NOT contact me for rp, plan with me and get me all excited only to stop before it even starts. That is incredibly frustrating and I hate waiting for something that won't come >8I
  • Don't get mad at me if I don't wanna just hump your brains out >8I
  • Please be active, or warn me if you're not going to be.
  • If you don't like something or have an idea, please please please tell me about it. I love other's inputs.
  • I would be ok roleplaying via pm, thread or Aim.
  • I would prefer if you were able to do decently, detailed post. Remember, Quality over quantity.
  • I like to have pictures of the characters as I find it helps to visualize the scene in my head better so... at least try to have one. If not then I'll find one for you and just keep it to myself XD.
  • Here is my F-list: http://www.f-list.net/c/normalhana/

Likes/Dislikes:
  • I don't like pure smut rps. >8I
  • No scat, piss, vomit or any other gross stuff.
  • No tentacle monsters.
  • I no longer do age play, most if not all of my characters will be at least 17. I won't go younger than that so respect that.
  • No incest. I'm not into that sort of thing anymore.
  • I would prefer to use OCs but I don't mind if you use a canon, so long as you do it well...
  • I like violence, action, drama, comedy, conflict and all the good stuff that makes in depth story building so delicious.
  • No Slave/Master.
  • You must like nerdy goodness...
  • I love to use pictures, but lately I've preferred to use Real life model pictures depending on the type of rp setting. I would prefer it if rl pics weren't combined with an anime/art pic. It just seems weird lol.

So anyways, I'm looking to roleplay in some of the following fandoms:

• Flash (TV Series): I have an idea I'd like to do for this. I reeeeeally really want to do this and this is pretty much the only thing I will do right now. Just a heads up, I'll be using a version of Zatanna Zatara I developed to pair with Barry Allen/Flash. There's two versions of the idea. PM me to find out if you're interested.

That's it for now, but don't be afraid to suggest something.

Please contact me via pm as I won't see it in the thread most likely.

Let the games begin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom