Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Marvelous World of Darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyra

Supernova
For a long time now, I've thought it would be interesting to see the darker side of the Marvel universe. How would someone like Spiderman deal with an undead biker like Smiling Jack? How would the X-men fare in the eternal struggle against the Wyrm? What if SHIELD were to catch just a glimpse of a Technocratic conspiracy? What would it take to convince Cap A to shake on that Faustian pact with a fallen angel? COULD those crazy wererats wipe out New York with their magical plague despite the staggering population density of superhumans?

Who knows?

I know a lot of people aren't that familiar with the World of Darkness, so I'm looking for someone to play a character on the Marvel side, especially Rogue or Nightcrawler. I would be willing to consider most any character, though and I will try my best to tailor a scenario to them. I would like there to be some element of romance/seduction involved, though, and would prefer that the tone be kept serious and somewhat realistic. Well, as realistic as superheroes and werewolves can be, anyway.

Vampires, Werewolves, Demons, Changelings, I can do them all! Well, except Mages and Mummies. Never really got into those ones.

Right now, my biggest craving for this would be a semi clandestine romance with a younger Rogue or Nightcrawler, possibly even the Evolution versions, and my Bonegnawer character who, since she's a chosen warrior of Gaia, would be immune to Rogue's touch.

I can just see Rogue investigating a plume of smoke rising up out of the woods behind the Xavier school only to find a campsite being, apparently guarded by a wolf. Instead of running off or acting aggressive, it looks curious and eventually, despite Rogue's best efforts to prevent it, the wolf touches her skin. Her interest is piqued when nothing happens.

Nightcrawler, on the other hand, would notice a tanned, homeless girl with dark red hair watching the school one day, then again the next day. He eventually confronts her about it while disguised by his nifty little watch. She says she's just minded her own business but he doesn't believe her. Instead of antagonizing her , as she seems somewhat defensive and has an obvious temper, he offers to get her something to eat. He even offers, after discussing the situation with one of the 'professors' to let her come in to the mansion and take a shower while they throw her clothes into the wash. All the while, he begins to feel a little bit of a crush on the girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom