Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Silks Fandoms

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilkSpectre96

Meteorite
Hello there,

Ive been thinking "Hmm, what thread havent i done yet on here that id like to do" and the i came to the conclusion that a Fandom thread was missing, which this thread now represents: My fandoms and cravings on that area

At first, there wont be any celeb or RL cravings in this thread, for that, look up my celeb rp thread.

Now to the fandoms

There are three Kinds of Fandoms i have:
- Books
- Movies
and Games

Now im gonna specify what fandoms there are exactly

GAMES
Mass Effect:
- My FemShep with nearly any male character who isnt the IM, Anderson, Hackett or Urdnot Wreav or something like that.....(preferably a human char like Kaidan or A turian Like Garrus)
- Miranda in quite the same setting
If youre one of those looking For Ash Williams rps, youll have to look elsewhere....

Assassins Creed:
With this one, i dont really have presets in characters or time, i just thought it would be interesting to do an AC rp...ask me for idea development
EDIT: Thought it over with the characters, and came to the conclusion that id be most interested in doing an 18th century rp in themes of Edward Kenways surroundings, also featuring his character

Yeah, I know this comes unexpected, but somehow, i feel like i really want to do a Pokemon rp some day, so i added it to this list:
My characters would be:
- Champ Cynthia
- Elite Four Karen
- Dragon Lady Claire
Yeah, those would be all id go with, one reason because they are the ones that seem most grown up to me.....
Just reply or post here if interested

MOVIES

Resident Evil:

I know, I know, Resi is originally a game, but i put it in the Movie section beacause i prefer the appearance of various female characters (Jill and Claire) to the ones in the game......and those would also be the two Characters i would agree to play as, or a female character that doesnt appear in any of the games OR movies

Superman/DC Heroes
Ive always wanted to do a Superhero rp, but my first attempt to do so failed, so id want to try again on here, the universe would be DC mainly, but if asked, i could also do specific parts of the Marvel universe....
My preset characters would be:
Supergirl (Kara Zor-El)
Faora Hu-Ul (The ones that have seen Snyders Superman Movie know her)
And finally
Batgirl/woman

Sucker Punch
There isnt really a plot i thought about yet, i just wanted to do an rp as one of the characters from the movie, and that would be:
- Sweet Pea

BOOKS

Harry Potter:
This might be the rp that requires the most effort, because ive been thinking about doing a so called "Hogwarts life" rp, in wich we have two main characters, one male one female, and then we have the characters around them, like teachers, other students, the phoenix order, the deatheaters and such....I myself would play one of my 3 female hogwarts students who are all different in appearance as well as in their backstory

LotR:
This is some minor alternative if my GoT-rp doesnt work out, i just wanted to do an rp in a fantasy medieval world, where id play either a maiden, a princess or a female knight/warrior/ranger......

Game of Thrones
Somehow like the LotR thing, just without the dwarves and elves, and it isnt set in Middle earth, but in Westeros instead, and with the Characters, of course...

Characters i would play are
- The red priestess, Melisandre
- Visenya Targaryen
- Catelyn Tully
- Lyanna Stark
- Elia Martell
- my own female GoT character

Other characters i find interesting are:
Nina Williams (Death by Degrees)
Samus Aran (Metroid)
Aerith Gainsborough (Final Fantasy)
Lightning (Final Fantasy)
EVA (Metal Gear Solid)
Sarah Kerrigan (both Forms) (StarCraft)
Liliana Vess (Magic the Gathering)
(Chandra Nalaar) (Magic the Gathering)
Ashe (League of Legends)
Katarina (League of Legends)
Sona (League of Legends)
(this list will be extended in time)

Well, yeah, these would be my fandom cravings i currently have....
PM me or post a reply in this thread if any of these interest you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom