Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Malin's big request thread MXF, (please don't post here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it's that time of year when I can lean back a little bit more and post up a request thread, letting all the lovely ladies come to me :3. So who am I? I am a 22 year old Male, a student at my local college at which I study English as my major. I started rping about 7-8 years ago, and I have been having great fun with it.

In rp I have one limit Pregnancy I don't like it, and I don't want it. If your looking for a breeder or a baby maker, I am not the person for you.

That said I will do anything else within the MXF pairing. Want me to rape and torture your character till she dies, deal. Want me to play up the romance and be a gentleman, done. I can do anything else your heart desires. As for Kink's I have many, but my general rule is if you want it, I can do it.

So now what do I expect?

I expect all my rp's to follow 3 basic rules:

1. I match you: If your putting down 4-5 para, you can expect 4-5 para in return. My starting posts will usually be 2-3 para's long simply because I suck at staring threads, but after that I will always match your para count.
  2. No one liners: I match you, but if you give me a single line in a thread you will get a pm telling you to edit, or I leave the rp. At least 1 para is always expected.
  3. I don't care about your grammar: As long as I can read it, and you have the basics down I won't make a fuss. Fact is I am dyslexic, and have to run my posts through spell check so my grammar will never be perfect. So I really don't expect yours to be.

That is really all you need to know about rping with me, I hope to hear a lot of your suggestions for rp's but you will be able to read my current requests in the post below.

Now comes the fun part: parts I play are in bold, if both are bold then it means I will play either.

Before I get to the pairings, Here is something that I have an all new craving for. I need a Tsundere to beat the crap out of one of my characters. Make my character earn the romance, and jump through all the little hoops of the romance anime genera.

Original Pairings list:
Teacher x Student.
Brother x Sister
Father x Daughter
Master x Slave
Owner x Neko
Neko x Neko
Pirate x Prisoner
Pirate x Pirate
Officer x ne'er do well
Kidnapper x Kidnapee
Jock x Nerd

Fandom list: In fandoms I mostly accept OC\OC or Cannon x Cannon I try not to do OC x Cannon as I find those rp's can be very stilted. There are others so if you don't see it here then feel free to ask.

Anime\cartoons:
  • Outlaw star (New Craving)
  • Avatar: Legend of Korra, Or Last Airbender
  • Pokemon
  • Sword Art Online
  • Yu Gi Oh GX
  • Hellsing
  • .Hack\\Roots
  • Naruto
  • Zoids
  • Batman Beyond
  • Young Justice
  • Zero No Tsukima

Games:
  • Injustice: Gods Among Us *craving*
  • Assassin's creed 4: beneath the black flag *new*
  • The Last Of Us
  • Mass Effect
  • Fallout
  • .hack\\
  • Final Fantasy X
  • Final Fantasy VII *will play any male next to a Yuffie*
  • Dark Cloud (does anyone even remember this game?)
  • Silent Hill (oc only)
  • Resident Evil (1-4 +CV only thank you very much)
  • Legend of Zelda
  • Fire Emblem *New and Craving*

Movies:
  • The Incredables
  • Brave
  • Eight Legged Freaks

Comics:
  • Wasp X any male avenger
  • Ms Marvel X Captain amarica
  • Superboy X super girl
  • Green Lantern
  • Bat Girl X Nightwing