Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Loyal's Request Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone

First off you can call me Loyal or anything else you want to come up with. I have been role playing for seven years but I am somewhat new to mature writing, only having done it once or twice. I play males only. I can write any type of style, from short writing to long writing depending on what type you want. There might be times when I can’t get on every single day because of work and outside life. But I do try my best to make it work between the two and I can get on my phone from time to time when I am at work, so just a heads up. I can do threads, PM only

I am looking for a partner who is understanding of the fact that I am new to the whole ‘mature’ writing and is looking for more story then smut. Not that I don’t want to do smut but I like to build up a story first and then throw in the smut every now and again and go back to the story so it flows nicely together.

Things that I will never do are:
Nothing that is over the top (stuff that goes in the toilet, gorge, blood (in else it’s from fighting or as to do with vamps), rape, furry, incest, nothing with animals, and no characters under 17 (I am not into the whole way too young and way too old that’s just wrong in my mind) and stuff like that.

Things I well do:
MxF parings (I will only play characters between 18-30)
Canon or set in a canon type setting: Note for some of them I like the idea of the worlds in which there set more than playing the characters set in them, but not always. I am open to doing OC/OC in the setting before I will do canons on some of them
-Harry Potter (Also don’t mind doing Founders)
-Hunger Games
-Marvel (plots for some of these***)
(Black Widow/Hawkeye, Nat/Clint, Black Widow/Winter Soldier, Nat/Bucky, Canon/OC)
-Marvel/DC cross over
-Game of Thrones
-True Blood
-Doctor Who
-Assassin’s Creed
-Percy Jackson
-Narnia
-Mortal Instruments
-Once Upon A Time (Charming/Snow, CaptainSwan, OutlawQueen)
-Skyrim
-Merlin
-Kelsey Cole’s Immortals after Dark
-CSI, NCIS (those type of crime shows)
-Sword Art Online
-Arrow
-Vampire Academy
-Lord of the rings
-

And more to be added later as I think of them.

Non Canon/General:
-Soldier/ Civilian
-Soldier/Nurse
-Soldier/Soldier
-Knight/Princess
-Knight/Commoner
-Prince/Princess
-Prince/Commoner
-Real life (can be celebrities as well)
-Any type of fantasy (Vampire x human, Vampire x Vampire and so on)
-History (Greek, Roman, Medieval, WWI or WWII, Arthurian Legend)
-Post apocalypse world/Zombies
-Small town girl/City boy
-Small town boy/City girl
-Small town boy/small town girl
-City boy/City girl
- High school or College setting (Good girl/Bad boy, Popular Girl/Loner boy)
-Assassin/Target
-Mental patient/Nurse
-Famous Singer/Fan
-Actor/fan
-Actor/Co-worker
-Singer/New Singer

And many more to be added, I am pretty much open to ideas and plots around any of these pairings, and just let it be known that if there is something I am not comfortable doing I will say it. Feel free to PM me any questions and shoot me a PM only if you see something you like.

Plots said above ^^^

Black Widow/Hawkeye x Nat/Clint
Things had gone back to normal since the attack on New York, or so it seemed for Natasha anyways. She didn’t know that Clint was having an inner battle with himself to be just in the same room with her, until she noticed him avoiding her at all costs. Fury angry with what was going on between his two best agents puts them together on a mission. Something easy to get them working back together. What seems like a normal easy in and out type of mission turns deathly when they come across a deathly chemical? When they find the chemical in an old warehouse, Clint’s the first one to stumble into the biohazard room, realizing what’s going on, he locks himself in there to protect Natasha. Later on when S.H.I.E.L.D gets him out of there and he’s in the hospital he finally tell Nat how he feels about her and everything that has been going on, and asks her one flavour behind he dies.

Black Widow/Winter Solider x Nat/Bucky
The world was put on high alert when news came in of a huge rock heading for the blue planet. There was nothing the government or any of the superhero’s could do, so the world prepared to either go underground and hope for the best. If you were a super hero you were offered the change to be frozen and put to sleep until the time that the world would be able to bring them back. Most of them went with that idea, while others stayed behind to see if they could help in any way they could, but no one knew what was going to happen when the rock hit the earth. Natasha was one of the many that were frozen and locked away deep down in a hidden S.H.E.I.L.D bunker. Bucky not wanting to sleep for thousands of years ago again in fear something might happen and switch him back to the way he was before he offered to stay behind and watch over the sleeping super heroes. The rock hit the earth and for years there was no sign of life, the world turned into a waste land and those left when the rock hit turned into distorted beings that have no mind or soul. After 300 years, for some reason the lock on Nat’s capsule opens and she wakes to this waste land that was once the earth.

Knight and Princess

The kingdom had been under attack for many years, and the King's forces were running low. In exchange for help from the other kingdom a marriage would happen between the prince and princess of the different kingdoms when they came of age. After many years the Kingdom had been at peace and the King was happy to see his little girl grow up. A knight was assigned to watch over the young girls after their were reports of rebels planning to talk back the castle again and start another war. As the princess became of age, she would soon leave the castle and met the prince. But before the trip was made, the castle was attacked and the knight rushed the princess out of the city and safly into the forest outside the castle. The two of them don't like the state there in right now, but the knight knows that he must get the princess to her weighting prince for the stake of the kingdom. But what happens when the young princess starts to fall for the battle scared knight during there long trip to the other kingdom. Will she go through with her marriage in other to stop a war or will she choice her heart?

More to come later!

Sorry everyone took a huge long hitus but I am back now and ready to start from fresh and get back with roleplaying. So bumping this and will be adding maybe some new stuff soon. If i had something going with yiu before and you want to start up again let me know and such. Anyways glad to be back and cant wait to do some plotting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom