Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Brave (F seeking M) More plots added.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Brave (F seeking M)

Rage across Chicago
Corporal Isabella Brockdorff or at least former Corporal, Izzy has just left the military something she tried to make her father happy, but as an emotionally unstable Get of Fenris she was lucky to make it through her four year stint without being kicked out or getting a much lower rank. Now that she's free she's headed to Chicago to spend time with her big brother Butch only to find out that her ex-husband is there. She married Ulrich Van Holtz at 16 a year later the couple were blessed with a child, sadly the son was still born. Ulrich was heart broken when he was forced to leave his young wife order to action by the military; when he got the call that his wife had her first shift his loyalty was questioned as he himself was garou and as everyone knows garou can not mate with other garou, so Ulrich never returned home his marriage quickly dissolved. What he never expected was to run into a now 25 year old Bella demanding answers for his actions.

A hired gun.
Stephanie "Steve" Xiao had been running from the alliance sense the day she could hold a gun, she'd also become a highly sought after hired gun, she'd heard quite a bit of gossip about the little "firefly" class ship called Serenity and when the opportunity arouse to help it's captain some much need money, she was allowed aboard the ship. The mission would be rough, but dealing with an uppity, brawny, and strangely attractive Janye was showing to be an even bigger challenge and with her chance at becoming a full time crew-mate hanging in the balance Steve was hard pressed to play nice with the arrogant muscle for hire.

Starter:
Persephone a lovely little world that Stephanie (Aka Steve) Xiao found herself on, she rolled her eyes as Badger continued to tell her that without a crew behind her that the job Mr. Universe had offered her would be impossible without one. “Alright, gorramit! I get the picture, I need a crew.” She snapped she was sick of little men like Badger giving her the run around. “I’ve already heard that from your competitors, that’s why I’m here Badger I was hoping you could suggest a crew that might have the skills I need for this job. “ She said trying hard to get her voice to sound a bit sweeter.

Badger smiled at her, his weasely little face causing her fists to clinch. “Love it just so happens you’re in luck, I’ve got a friend comin’ in with a ship. You come back around in about 3 hour’s time and I’ll introduce you to him.” He smirks watching Steve stand up admiring her curves a little too much.

“Xièxiè Badger I really appreciate it.” She said with a coy smile, running her hand across Badger shoulder. She found if she stroke the little man’s ego he was more than willing to help her, Steve made her way out of Badger’s place and on to the bustling streets of Persephone; it would give her a chance to get some much need shopping done, when you’re looks help your job you have to take great care in choosing your weapons; but she knew this might be her last chance at this job so she would be sure to be on time to the appointment with Badger’s friend.

Also looking to roleplay the following pairings, MalxInara, WashxZoe, or SimonxKaylee.

John Casey was quickly growing bored with baby sitting and was looking for anything to take the edge off. When he'd become an agent he hadn't planned on taking cover as an appliance salesman, but when a fiery young woman walks into Buy More, he finds himself very interested in the new hire. Layla Bassett was a little against having to work at the big electronics store but it was better than living with her annoying younger brother, but perhaps training with John Casey wasn't the best idea. He may be a handsome older man, but he's surly and sarcastic attitude help her to relate to man she's about to find out is an NSA agent.

John Casey never thought he'd see Kari Reynolds his high school sweetheart again, not sense their break up when he left to join the armed forces; but he gets jolt to he's usually dull love life when she's brought into try and help with Operation: Chuck Bartowski her guises as his girlfriend and fellow co-worker of Sarah Walker.

This rp takes place during the first season of Chuck.

Scotland by night
Illenia Amelia Jade Anderson, clan Ventrue. Jade barely remembers the fire that almost brought her to her final death, she'd never be able to tell you how she escaped the apartment and the oven that had been blasted one too many times with a shotgun, all she knew was she was no longer in Chicago and that terrified her. Jade awoke in Scotland three months after she'd tried to take the life of a coterie member at the direction of her sire. She awoke with nothing but the clothes on her back, she is stranded in a small village of a land she knows is covered in Garou; desperately trying to get home.

Rage across Chicago
Isabella Thorson, Ahroun Get of Fenris. Isabella has always watched after her older brother, he was only kinfolk after all, it's not uncommon for Garou to mate with closely related kinfolk. Isabella had always hoped that Butch would be her mate, that was until he moved to Chicago. She's been hearing rumors of her brother working with a Vampire, worrying that her brother is falling victim to the Wyrm she enters Chicago. After confronting him, she beings to realize that her brother may be bound her reach. Isabella is now in search of anyone who can help her pull her pull out of the grasp of a Vampire that is part of a small group trying to take over the city.

What do you mean you're a Slayer?
Spike had been more than content to relax that evening, Los Angeles was a big busy city and it was nice to blend in for once, though his evening might become even more interesting if he could just get the attention of the sexy little number sitting at the bar. Sky had followed the bleach blonde vampire into the bar in hopes of slaying him, but it seemed that he had other ideas and he was a lot more charming the she thought a vampire could be.

Two different worlds.
Temari had always prided herself on being able to take care of her two younger brothers, but now neither of them seemed to need her and it didn't help that her mind kept wandering back to a lazy shinobi with spikey brown hair. 'Ah, there's nothing like watching the clouds.' Shikamaru thought as he lay out in the secluded field watching the clouds roll by, "That one looks like a fan." He sighed at the thought, damn her, she was nothing but trouble and attitude and yet here he was again thinking about the older shinobi, with her bright teal eyes and unruly blonde hair.

And yet I loved him.
Sally Jupiter also known as the Silk Spectre loved being a heroine, she was strong, smart, and sexy. Something Edward Blake had always taken notice of. Sally loved being a part of the Minutemen; she fought alongside many great heroes. Though she never thought she'd be victimized by one of her colleagues, let alone find herself returning to the man who did it.
The_Comedian_and_Spectre_movie.jpg

How I fell in love with a much older man.
Hannah Casada had just turned 18 when she met the first person like her, they called him Wolverine and he was king of the cage. He wasn't very tall, but he was powerfully built, he was quick and had the ability to heal what seemed to be instantaneously. She'd join the league in hopes of garnering the older man's attention, the only question now is will she survive long enough to do it.

To erase a mistake.
Zuko had broken the heart of the woman he loved in hopes of keeping her safe, but now that the danger has past he can still see the doubt in her eyes as she passes him or when he has to go out to speak with Aang. There is still so much doubt that she carries she wants to believe that Zuko won't ditch her again, but Mai has yet to regain full confidence in the man she loves.
avatar___mai_and_zuko_by_genzoman-d46wsqc.jpg

The perfect super solider?
Steven Rogers(Aka Captain America) has been trying to deal with losings all that he once knew, including the lose of Peggy Carter. But his whole funk is thrown out of whack when he's introduced to Faith Evans, Codename: Hope said to be the perfect solider and now the first test super solider. Though unlike Steven the injections that turned her into a super solider were not complete, she's stuck drinking a highly volatile substance to keep her organs from failing. Can Young Faith shake Cap. out of his Funk? Will the scientists be able to find a way to save Faith?

To train an agent.
Thor had returned hoping to return to the one he'd come to love, only to find that Jane Foster had found someone else. Thor threw himself into working with S.H.E.I.L.D helping train new agents and even helping out with some new weapons. When Agent DeAnn Smith begins the S.H.E.I.L.D. training she was hoping to meet the members of the Avengers, but she wasn't expecting to train under Thor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom