Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bury Me Deep Inside Your Heart (bigbadvoodoodaddy&Malicious Lullaby)

Cassie smiled at her and she took the plate and placed it on the desk on the other side of the room. “You ready to sleep?”
Lucy nodded and she lay down in bed. Cassie pulled the covers over her and kissed her forehead. “You’re going to get through this. We’re your new family.”
“Then I’m luckier than I ever thought.” She said it sincerely. It earned a smile from Cassie and she kissed her forehead again. “Go sleep now.”

Cassie was reading a book when she heard the knocking on the door. Lucy was fast asleep and so she tiptoed to the door and opened it. “Shush.” She stepped out and looked at her brother. “What’s going on?”

Both Stephen and Helena sat down as Razor told them the story, learning fully of what happened to their beloved eldest son during high school. How he became the way he was now and it broke both of their hearts. Helena stood up and she knelt down in front of him and took his hands. She kissed the backs of them and looked at him. “You’re so strong sweetheart. So incredibly strong. What happened…it’s tragic. And the fact you had to endure it, alone, I am so sorry.” Her voice broke. “It can’t make up for anything, it can’t make up for the past, but I promise you, your father and I will be here. For anything you need. As for what happened then and what’s happening now, if you turn your back on it…then you’re not living. You were given a second chance and you chose how to start living it. And then this light in a very dark tunnel found you. I wouldn’t turn your back on it. She’d be very good for you. Just as your father says I was great for him, and my kids were amazing for me, Lucy would do wonders to you. Take it slow. Let her recuperate. Let her see the amazing man we all know is still there. Let Axel out again. You’ll be wholesomely rewarded my boy.”

"Just the last fucking thing I ever thought would ever happen" Lars said shaking Cassie excitedly "When I walked downstairs after talking to you the last time I went down I was about to walk around the corner when I heard Razor talking to someone. So I listened in to see who Razor was talking to.. After a few seconds I realized he was downstairs talking to mom and dad.. I didn't call them and I don't think you called them so that only leaves Razor to call them. Wanna go downstairs and see what they're talking about" Lars asked his sister with a smile it would be there first time doing something that younger siblings almost always do to piss off their older siblings.

"Listen I apologize I shouldn't have gone so crazy earlier today I am just so set in my ways that I was afraid to let anyone in. I'm also happy to have you and dad back in my life it means so much to me. I'm finally apart of the family I have been dreaming of since I was a young child. At night's I used to lay in bed and close my eyes thinking about the family I always imagined as the perfect family. Someone who would come in Adopt Lars and I before giving us the life I always dreamed of but now... With actually having you in my life I'm proud we didn't get adopted because if I would've been adopted then I would've never have got you or dad... Or even Cassie and Lucy in my life and I now know that you all are what will keep me strong and make this world worth living. The family and the love that'll give me what I always wanted" Razor said smiling as he hugged his mother lightly "I love you...Mom" he said wrapping his arms around her waist hugging her.

Back
Top Bottom