Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bury Me Deep Inside Your Heart (bigbadvoodoodaddy&Malicious Lullaby)

(http://ellingsoncarmuseum.com/Active/2013%20Cars/1966%20Austin%20Healey%20-%20Red/1966%20Austin-Healey%20-%20Red.html the car)

Razor walked into his office where the keys to every single one of his car collection hung in a beautifully designed glass case and he opened it slightly pulling out a set of keys to a nineteen-sixty six Austin Healey three thousand Mark three and after grabbing the keys he walked back upstairs to where Cassie was still sitting on the bed "Come here sister we have to go do some club business real quick it's nothing bad I swear" he said walking over to her taking her hand in his as he walked downstairs to where the Austin Healey was and got inside the car with her before getting behind the wheel and he drove to Lucy's house knowing what happened now as he got there he saw the way the house was in and knew automatically that he had been right all along. Slowly he got out of the car and walked inside finding Lucy in the kitchen crying so he sat down on the counter and said "Listen Luce I hoped with all my being that I was wrong about the being gone and I know how you feel having your parents walk out on you like this. And if you let me I would like to once again offer you the deal of the lifetime. I am going to try to control my anger so I promise I wont ever strike you again. Also I will pay you so you can go shopping whenever you like and no you don't have to pay me back. I'll help put you through high school hire you tutor's if you need them, pay for your college and whatever else you may need if you accept my offer there is a car outside and I will gladly take you back and give you a family who wont turn their back on you and a home to live in."

Lucy gasped softly when she heard that familiar voice. She looked up and then averted her eyes quickly. They were wet, her cheeks were terribly tear stained and her nose started to feel raw from how much she rubbed it to stop it from running.
She heard him speak. Maybe she was being stubborn. What could she say? She was eighteen years old, hadn’t even graduated from high school yet and it just felt like everything was a total lie. Now she didn’t really know what real or not and she certainly had more trust issues than anyone could really imagine. It was similar to what Razor had gone through, although not so tragic. But considering Lucy was a bit more sheltered than most…

And each time he kept referring to her shopping, she wanted to cringe. She only ever went because her parents sent her, she completely oblivious to the real reason why they did it. Now? She didn’t want to go near a shopping mall because it felt wrong. She certainly didn’t want to take anything from him of all people. And she was just about to tell him off when Cassie slumped down on her knees before Lucy and put her arms around her.
“He won’t hurt you.” She whispered softly, rubbing Lucy’s back. Lucy leaned into the girl and she held on. She’d hold onto kindness any chance she got since things had just been so cruel. “You’ll have Lars, me, my parents. And I promise I won’t let him hurt you if he does.” She whispered. Not saying she had no faith in her brother. No, she had all the faith in him. But for Lucy’s peace of mind since the girl had been through such an ordeal and Razor was being less than…comforting. Because the truth of the matter was sometimes a girl needed to be comforted. Not just being told nice things in a nice tone.

“Come back with us with Lucy.” She pulled back from the hug and looked at her with a kind smile, wiping her tears away. “If my parents let me, I can stay with you tonight. Hell, if Axel and Lars let me, I can stay with you tonight.”

Lucy looked at her and she swallowed hard. Her sobs had calmed down by now and her lower lip had just been trembling. She nodded her head slowly and stood up with her. Cassie slid her hand into Lucy’s and she kept her close in a comforting way and looked to her brother. “Shall we?”

"I think I should definitely keep you around to be my official kindness translator" Razor said laughing as he looked at his sister who was comforting Lucy once again slowly though when he heard Cassie ask him to leave he said "Yeah that's fine we'll get back to the clubhouse as soon as possible" he said as he started walking toward where the door leading outside was but halfway out of the kitchen he said "Oh yeah and Cass that surprise we were talking about back at the clubhouse" Razor said smiling "You're the owner of the beautiful convertible outside" he said tossing the keys at her in a playful manner "I hope you enjoy it as much as I did baby sister" he said happily as he walked out to the car and got in the backseat happily he was going to let his sister and Lucy sit in the front.

Lars went upstairs to find Cassie, Lucy and Razor only to find out they were not around so he went to Razor's office to find him only to once again find out that he was no where to be found but he did notice that the keys to one of Razor's all time favorite cars in his collection was gone and so he went downstairs to the garage finding the car missing and he knew instantly that Razor had left so he waited in a chair for everyone to return.

Razor smiled as the girls got inside the car and he looked in the mirror to see if he could see a smile on Cassie's face but then he looked toward Lucy and he leaned forward to talk to her "I know this doesn't make anything better but I want to apologize from the bottom of my heart for one what I did to you and two for what happened here I know I can't say anything to make the pain any less in your heart but I can assure you that I will never ever get violent with you again and also I can assure you that while you're living with me that we will treat you like real family and you'll never have to worry about anything.. Oh and Lucy you go to school with Cassie right? Would you like to go to the school with Cass and I tomorrow to go see one of my old teacher's it shall be fun. Maybe we could get ice cream tomorrow."

Cassie smiled. “Yeah until you become a softie again.” She teased him as she helped Lucy outside to the car when she looked back at her brother. Her eyes widened and she used one hand to feebly catch the keys and she looked confused for a moment. Then it registered and a squeal came from her. She looked to Lucy who managed to crack a genuine smile and squeezed her arm. “Your brother loves you. He’s a softie for you.” She whispered and Cassie was smiling brightly. Both girls got into the car and Cassie started the engine. She was smiling oh so brightly.

Lucy got herself situated in the front seat beside Cassie and buckled up. She relaxed back and then her skin crawled and the invisible hairs on the back of her neck stood up when she heard Razor’s voice right behind. She swallowed hard and nodded her head slowly. “I hope I’ll believe you in time. But thank you for this. I’m forever in your debt.” Probably a poor choice of words but considering everything, it fit.
“I’d like that. I’ll go.” She said softly. “I can still go there to school, right? I mean I’m going to be done after this year. I graduate.” She said softly. “And then you won’t need to deal with me.”

"I shall never become a big softie" Razor said as he stretched out in the back of the car happily as he continued talking to Lucy "Of course you can still go to school there maybe you and Cass could ride together it'd be nice for you two to become friends after all I mean you'll both be spending a lot of time at the clubhouse. Oh and don't worry you don't owe me a damn thing other than you respect" he said lightly stroking her face with the tips of his fingertips and you are apart of this family now I'll always have to deal with you in one way or another because once you join this family like you just did the only way out is death" he said smiling as he laid back placing his hands behind his head happily "So sis why don't you turn on some tunes and let us all have a little bit of fun?"

Lars looked at his watch curious now Razor was never out this late because he had a strict work out schedule and would then follow it up with a sit in his Alissah room in the lazy-boy recliner where he would take a few hours nap before actually turning in for the night. Not to mention he had a stack of paperwork a mile high sitting on his desk now collecting dust so to speak.

Both Cassie and Lucy listened to Razor as they spoke and Lucy sunk down further in her chair. The more she listened, the more she wished she could get out of this car and pitch herself in front of it so Cassie could run her over and over and over again to make sure she was really dead and not coming back alive. Cassie listened as well and knew her brother was being like every other gang mafia person, treating her like a member rather than family. Her hand found Lucy’s which was so cold and she held it warmly and tightly, but not so tight that it cut off the blood circulation. Lucy felt the comfort and was thankful when the drive back to the clubhouse soon came to end, as they had arrived.

Cassie got out and she went to Lucy’s side, taking her hand and helping her out. Lucy was very quiet and it was understandable to everyone but Razor who didn’t share his twisted mindset. Cassie smiled at her brother but didn’t really say much as she went inside with Lucy, wanting to get her warm and get her to bed. She could deal with her brother tomorrow.

Razor laid stayed in the bed like he had been the entire ride home having saw Lars sitting in the garage when they pulled in and he knew that Lars would come to talk to him about something and probably bitch about something else since that was what he did best.

Lars stood up seeing Lucy and Cassie and bowed to them like a proper gentleman after they left the garage he walked over to the car seeing Razor and walked over "Razor why did you allow Lucy to leave I heard from one of the guards that you gave her, her freedom what was the purpose?"

"Well I gave her, her freedom because I hoped in all honesty that her parents would do something right and be her parent's but as I got to her house we found out that Lucy's parent's had already left. They packed all of their house up including her stuff and disappeared so they abandoned her. I made her apart of this group because if anyone would know how to deal with a problem like this it would be us since our parent's abandoned us as well. Plus not to mention there is something special about this girl I know I smacked her and even spanked her but....I think she might be the one Lars I think she might be the beauty to my beast" Razor said looking at Lars honestly as he stood up slowly "And in all honesty what does this say" he said pointing to the patch on his leather jacket where it said President right above where his name was.

"It says president" Lars said having been through this fight before with Razor.

"Exactly it says President and what does that mean" Razor asked curiously.

"Razor" Lars started before being interupted by Razor.

"What does it mean Lars" Razor asked curiously.

"It means that you're in charge" Lars said honestly.

"Exactly it means that I am in charge and I don't have to answer to" he poked Lars title on his jacket "My Vice President and give me full power to do what I want when I want just because I want it to happen capiche" he said walking upstairs to where Cassie and Lucy was and knocked on the bedroom door.

Cassie took Lucy upstairs to her room and she got the girl in bed. She sat down beside her and stroked her cheek. “I’m so sorry Lucy.”
She looked up at Cassie and bit her lower lip, shaking her head. “Don’t be. I probably did something in a past life or whatever to have earned this. To have my parents give me up rather than wait to have me taken away and then abandon me because they wouldn’t pay the money.” She sighed softly and she looked away, her eyes watering again. It sucked so bad. It hurt a lot and Cassie frowned.

“You didn’t deserve that. Just like my brothers and sister didn’t deserve it either.”
“Your brother is a piece of work.”
“I know. But—“
”He gave them money. They knew it came with strings attached but they still took it and Razor was all the more happy to keep doing it.”
“Lucy—“
”And when he wouldn’t accept a better payment plan, he threatened them.”
“Lucy—“
”They took me! And my parents didn’t even care! No one even cares! Is this what I need to go through? Do I need to go through exactly what he’s gone through so someone would care?” Lucy choked back a sob and Cassie immediately took her into her arms. She held her close and rubbed her back and rocked her gently, gently cooing her and whispering soft comforting things, stroking her hair. Lucy cried in her arms. She didn’t understand. She didn’t understand what she did wrong, where it went wrong or why this had happened to her. Was she really such a spoiled brat as people often called her that she deserved this?

A knock to the door made Cassie look back and she sighed softly. She carefully lay Lucy down and kissed her head before she got up and went to the door. Lucy turned onto her side and she just stared at the wall. Opening the door, Cassie looked at her brother and she sighed softly. “Now’s not a good time.” She said quietly. “But if you want to talk to me, I can step out of the room.” In fact, she didn’t even wait. She stepped out and shut the door behind her. “What’s up?”

"Well I need to actually have a word with Lucy just she and I. I have made some major mistakes with her since she has come here originally and I would like to if at all possible make things right with her before her anger boils to the top and there is no hope" Razor said looking at Cassie honestly as he looked at his sister "Now please do forgive me for what I'm about to do" he said lifting her up gently with ease and moved her out of the doorway before entering the bedroom and locked it after himself knowing that Cassie wouldn't be able to get back in. Slowly Razor made his way to the bed and cleared his throat lightly placing his hand on Lucy's shoulder "Listen I know that you and I aren't exactly friends and in all honesty you probably hate me and for a good reason. I haven't exactly been the proper host to you and I apologize deeply and sincerely for my mistakes" Razor said this where you could hear the sorrow and sincerity in his voice "I want to try and start over new if you'll let me and be the gracious host I should've been from the start because you're a very wonderful, pleasant, beautiful young woman and I'd hate to see happen to you what happened to me all those years ago because the world would be losing out by losing such a sweet young lady like yourself" Razor again was being completely sincere and honest.

Cassie sighed in frustration. “Axel—“ She started but he had lifted her up which left her jaw gaping and on the floor and then locked her out. “I’m telling Mom!” She slammed on the door before stomping off. Aww, their first brother and sister squabble. How cute. She went downstairs and found Lars, pouting so adorably. She was angry. It was adorable since she was like Lucy. She didn’t have a mean bone in her body. “Axel locked me out.”

Lucy heard someone come into the room. She thought it was Cassie. So imagine her surprise when she heard a deep male voice. So not Cassie. She closed her eyes to try and pretend as if she was suddenly asleep, her body having tensed numerously when he placed a hand on her. Her eyes opened slowly and she let out the breath of air she was apparently holding. “Isn’t this what you wanted?” She asked. “I mean, you said it yourself. I’m a spoiled brat who knows nothing, felt nothing and hasn’t felt anything like you and Lars.” She said simply. “So…congratulations. I finally feel it.” She said simply, the lack of emotion in her voice obvious. “I guess spoiled bitches deserve this, right?”

She wasn’t trying to be stubborn. She was just reiterating all that he said in his own way with the same context and meaning since she got there. Besides, considering how he had been, she didn’t really believe his sudden change of heart. She couldn’t. He made it his intention to make her hate him. He succeeded! Because she tried to be nice, she tried to be Lucy, tried to be the girl she always was. But after being shut down so many times, bruised, battered, beaten, both physically and mentally? She was starting to think who she was wasn’t a good person. “Why do you care? Because I could hate you forever?”

"Alright now before we get too serious I do want to say one small thing. I really like the adorable little body guard you sent out after me but I do think she needs to train a little bit more. She was too easily discarded" Razor said with a small laugh trying to break the tension in the room. "Now that I've said that you're right I did say you hadn't felt the pain that Lars and I have to feel but I also wasn't wishing it upon you either because something like this I wouldn't have wished upon my worst enemy and I definitely would've never have wished it upon you" Razor said honestly as he looked down at Lucy he knew how much pain she was feeling right now. The emotional load she took in all at once, going through the emotional and physical abuse he had placed her through, finding out her parent's abandoned her it was all to much to bare at once. Razor sat silently for a few moments not saying a word hell he didn't even make a sound for at least two minutes before standing up to turn to look down at Lucy "You're right I've done a lot of things in my life that I can't take back and a lot of them I wouldn't have taken back but there are a few mistakes that if at all possible I would change completely. One of the things I would have changed it I would've made sure I never called you a spoiled bitch or even hurt you because that is something that sits heavy on my heart. You are such a brilliant and sweet girl, not at all like I guessed you be so I judged you and boy was I wrong" something Razor NEVER did was admit he was wrong to anyone ever hell he had beaten up a middle school teacher for saying he was wrong even when he was wrong so never in his life did he own up to mistake Lucy would definitely hear that in a few moments when Lars brought Cassie back in using his master key. "I don't get too many people coming through these door's that I like but when I do find people I like I try to keep them close and befriend them while also making them an important part of my life. I don't even like some of my employee's I just pay them to do what they do best. On one hand I can count the people I like and want to always be apart of my life. One Lars my brother. I always want him in my life. Two Cassie my sister I just found out about I want her always in my life and now three Lucy the beautiful young woman who has made me see the errors of my way by reminding me that I had a heart locked up deep within the confines of my own self made prison" he said holding a finger up each time he said that number "But that is only if you want to be apart of my life I shall not force you to stay if you don't want too" Razor said honestly. "The reason I care is simple I like you a lot and even though I am not used to opening up or befriending people in a normal sense of the word I would like to get to know you because I see the wonderful human being that you are. Also if you choose to hate me for the rest of eternity I understand I was very horrible to you."

Lars was under a car without a shirt working on it when he heard light footsteps coming toward him and he rolled out from under the car covered in grease only to find Cassie standing there waiting for him "Why hello young sister" Lars said wiping the grease off of himself with a rag and then he began listening to Cassie's story about how the big bad Razor picked her up and moved her before going past her and locking the door on her the whole time he couldn't help but laughing at how Cassie was 'tattling' on Razor not to mention she was adorable when she pouted like she was reminding him of a small child "Well let's go teach this big bad Razor not to mess with you huh" he said taking Cassie's hand in his and walked up the stairs to where Lucy's room was and he dug inside his pocket for his set of keys and went through them slowly finding the master key which he used to unlock the door for Cassie.

It would have been funny. It was actually true. And she would have laughed. If she found anything particularly funny to laugh at. She wasn’t thinking anything funny right now even though for like a split moment, a bubble of laughter did build up. She had pushed it down though and sighed softly. Turning, she sat up, her hair curling over one shoulder and she crossed her arms over in her lap. She looked at him and shook her head, but she didn’t speak yet. She was still so confused, still so unsure of everything but even she wasn’t so damaged and broken to mistake the genuine sincerity in his voice as just really good acting. He was being serious and real and the most she could do was at least acknowledge that. Otherwise then she’d have lost the Lucy she was and she lost too much already. She couldn’t truly lose herself either. She was all she had.

“I suppose I wouldn’t say hate.” She said softly. “It’s quite a strong word. An ugly word.” She said quietly, looking down at her lap and then up at him. “I want to keep believing what I have been believing about you Razor. That you’re a good guy in there who is just…as damaged as I now am.” She said quietly. “Prove me wrong. Because he’s in there. I see him, right now.” Lucy was speaking so gently, so softly and kindly. Considering all that she put up with from him, it was a wonder she was even being so nice. But that’s just because she honestly did believe in him. “Just...give a girl a warning if you’re going to hit her or spank her. At least that way I can anticipate it.” She managed to crack a smile, letting him know the jest in her tone and the little joke she made there. He tried to lighten up the situation. She was going to try as well.

It seemed her gaze at her brother turned more angry and just downright more adorable when he started to laugh. “Lars! It’s not funny! You’re supposed to be on my side. I’m the little sister.” It was one of those things she read up on that if she was the youngest and had older siblings, they were supposed to spoil her and love her, protect her and baby her. She was going to take advantage of that. She always did want older brothers. But when he gave into her, she smiled brightly, all her pearly whites showing, her dimples protruding through her cheeks and she was like a little school girl. And since she was still in her uniform, she really did pass it off well. Cassie was beaming as they went up to the room and walked right in when Lars unlocked the door, shocked to find that Axel was alive and Lucy wasn’t standing over him drenched in his blood.

“Oh wow, I totally thought she was going to murder him. I know I probably would if I was dealing with what she was, on top of Axel’s abuse.” She muttered loud enough for all of them to hear really.

Lucy looked from Razor to Cassie and Lars and she smiled and then covered her mouth as a fit of giggles and laughter took hold over her, all from what Cassie said. It was such cathartic and therapeutic laughter and it felt so good. To say she was tickled pink was an understatement. Finally, she was laughing again.

Razor took a seat on the bed beside Lucy and looked into her eyes as she spoke "Listen Luce I apologize because of my last behavior there is no real reason that I did it. Except that I am not used to being around people who are nice to me since before today I only had Lars who is nice to me because he wants to me" Razor sighed slightly as he looked into Lucy's eyes as he took her hand in his lightly finally getting up enough courage to ease his way into tell her exactly what he had told Lars once they had originally got back to the clubhouse "Listen I am honored to have you here as one of my guests and I can assure you that unless we become a couple and have sex you wont be getting spanked any more. Unless you're one of those freaks that are into that kind of thing then I guess I could get it so you can be spanked every day" Razor said in a joking manner as he laughed a real laugh for the first time in many, many years. Slowly he wrapped his hands around hers in a light manner "I think the reason that I am angry is that I'm afraid to get close to anyone after my ex-girlfriend died is because I'm afraid of losing someone I love or hold dear to my heart again. And I really like" Razor was in the middle of talking as the door swung open and Cassie walked in.

When Cassie got more angry Lars just laughed more "No honey I am not laughing at your problem I do agree that Razor was wrong in doing what he did I just can't help but laughing because even though you're trying your hardest to look mad you're looking more and more like a little bunny rabbit" Lars said laughing. After opening the door for her he walked off slowly to go back downstairs so he could fix the car he had been working on.

Razor laughed nervously hearing the door open and Cassie "I... If you need me I'll be downstairs in my office" he said scurrying out of the room he had broke his own first rule never to fall in love again because he was falling for Lucy and very hard indeed and not only did he break his first rule he almost had told her that he was falling for her. Today had been a stressful day and he knew that if he had told Lucy about his feelings she'd crush his heart once more and with as weak as his heart was technically speaking he didn't think he could survive another break.

Her cheeks colored a little red as he talked about spanking her if she wanted it. She wasn’t sure, but she knew she didn’t want to be spanked for a while. Her bottom was still very sore. The way he held her hand though, he held it with a gentleness she wouldn’t have thought to associate with him of all people. She liked it and part of her, a big part of her in fact, wanted to hold onto it tightly and never let it go. But she refrained, although was ever more curious when he started to say something but then they had been interrupted. She recovered from her fit of giggles before Razor scurried away, leaving her all the more confused and curious than she was to start with.

Cassie smiled at Lucy after her eldest brother left and she sighed softly. “So you’re both alive, that’s good news.”
Lucy snorted and she got up from the bed. “I’m kind of hungry.”
“Go see if you can snag some scraps. I’ll keep the bed warm.” She teased and Lucy laughed. She liked Cassie. She made things a lot easier, better, helping with what Lars had been trying to do since she got here. So Lucy went, leaving the room and went downstairs, slipping into the kitchen to find something to eat. The kitchen staff had cleaned and left and she was just scrounging around. She found in the fridge the container with the spaghetti and the sauce with meatballs in another container. She took them out and heated herself a plate. Her stomach growled. She was so hungry.

Lars walked downstairs from the room Lucy was in before Razor came out and went immediately to the fridge for some late night snacking like he always did at night even though Razor had told him on more than one occasion but he loved his late night sweets. He was now in the cabinents grabbing out everything he could find of sweets and began making himself a large plate when he heard footsteps coming toward the kitchen so he hid. After a few moments of silence he snuck back out and found Lucy making herself some dinner "Don't you know that it's against the rules to be in the kitchen after hours without direct permission from Razor?"

Razor stood in his office now looking out of the window outside was a group of boys who looked shady they were passing around what looked like a joint which really upset Razor. He might be a ruthless, hired mercenary, who got his money for doing bad things but one thing that he did not condone was drug use so he went outside and yanked the joint from their hands and talked to them about drug use.

Lucy gasped softly when she heard a voice and turned, seeing Lars. She bit her lower lip and then looked up at the plate of food heating up in the microwave. “O-Oh…” She was starving but she wasn’t that hungry. Even if she and Razor seemed to make some kind of new development, she was still terrified of making him angry or upsetting him. She didn’t want to do that. “I’m sorry. I’ll put it away.” She turned the microwave off and she rummaged around before she found saran wrap and covered the plate and put it in the fridge. She put the leftovers that were in containers back in the fridge and then she left the kitchen. Lucy could have easily asked him what he was doing in the fridge but she didn’t. She instead left with her tail between her legs and suddenly very ready to go to bed.

She walked into her room and Cassie looked at her, startled. “I thought you were getting food.”
“U-Um, I became unhungry.” She said softly.
“What? Why? You haven’t eaten.” She said softly, going to Lucy. “Luce?”
“It’s forbidden to go into the kitchen after hours.”
Cassie scoffed. “Says who?”
“Says Lars and Razor.” Cassie sighed deeply, immediately understanding.
”You don’t want to get in trouble.”
Lucy nodded her head slowly and she moved to the bed.
“But you’re hungry. You can’t starve.”
“I’d rather starve than be in pain from any sort of punishment dealt by Razor.” It was going to take her a while to adjust to what he had said. Lucy just lay down in bed and tried to ignore her growling stomach eating itself as she closed her eyes. Cassie lay down with her but once she was sure Lucy was asleep enough, she got out of bed and went out of the room to go see what she could do. The girl wasn’t going to go to bed hungry.

Lars looked at Lucy as she put the food in the saran wrap and placed the food in the fridge again yes Razor would get angry but what he didn't know wouldn't hurt him. Not to mention she hadn't even eaten supper so Razor in his new moods wouldn't care at all. So slowly he puleld the food out pulling the saran wrap off and cooked it in the microwave making sure to get it good and warm before he took it up to Lucy's room right as Cassie was walking out "Why hello there my dear beautiful sister where are you headed to at this time of night" he asked curiously still holding the plate of food in his hands.

Razor smiled as he took the joint and threw it on the ground stomping it with his foot before walking back inside to his office where he looked at the gun from earlier sitting on his desk and he ran his fingertips over it lightly before picking up the phone. He pulled out a dark blue sheet of paper that had his parent's number on them and after taking a deep breath he dialed the number to his parent's he wanted if at all possible to talk to them now that he had, had a change of heart.

Cassie gasped when she saw her brother and she smiled. She saw the food in his hands and grinned. “I was going to get food for Luce. She’s really hungry.” She said softly. “And I am not afraid of either of my brothers.” She held her hand out expectantly for the plate so she could bring it to Lucy. “You tell a girl like that, no, she’s going to easily obey. Axel would be so proud.” She said dryly.

Helena heard the phone and she got up and picked it up. “Hello?” She answered. They had caller-id but since they didn’t have his number programmed it showed up as unknown caller. Still, she answered anyways. Stephan was asleep. Helena had been a light sleeper since abandoning the kids.

Lars looked at her "Axel's rule is no one is to go in the kitchen after hours because thousands of dollars worth of food came up missing all at once so he doesn't like people eating without permission but I doubt he'd care that Lucy ate. When she came down to get her food I joked around with her about eating and she thought I was being seriously. Also you had best start being a little more grateful of Axel I looked at his financial paper's he has put a lot of money up for both you and Lucy he bought Lucy a car. And put close to a million dollars each in a bank account for you two" he said looking at Cassie honestly.

"Mom...It's Axel" he said slowly "I was wondering if...There was any possibility of you coming over and us just having a heart to heart I'm having some romantic problems and I really need some motherly advice" he said honestly as he looked at the phone after his change of heart he decided to make ammends with all his past.

“Yeah well give a girl a break. She’s had a rough day Lars. Someone tells her no, she’ll take it seriously since even though Axel said he wouldn’t hurt her, she’s still afraid he will. And I should be grateful?” She asked, scoffing a little bit. “I didn’t ask for any of that. Neither did she.” She told him. “If he’s got such a problem about everything, maybe he should just go live on his own. I’m his sister. I’ve dreamed about meeting you guys since Mom and Dad told me. Lucy just lost everything really and is trying to accept how much she’s gaining so fast.” She told him. “Just let me get her food Lars, okay?” She said simply taking the plate from him and went inside. She shut the door and then went over to the bed and sat down, gently waking Lucy who woke up quickly. She hadn’t been that asleep. Her stomach prevented it. She smelled spaghetti and sat up and saw what Cassie had. “Where’d you get that?”
“I have my ways.” She smiled, handing her the plate. Lucy took it tentatively and when she couldn’t hold it back, she started eating like she hadn’t eaten in days.

Helena swore she thought her heart skipped a beat when she heard who it was, and how he started it. He called her ‘Mom.’ Her eyes watered up and she nodded her head frantically, though realizing he couldn’t see her. “Of course.” Her voice broke. “I’ll be there right away. Shall I wake your father?” He needed her. Her baby boy needed her.

Razor looked at the phone now wondering if this was the best thing to do he had treated both of them like shit earlier and now he was calling the woman who gave birth to him to come over so he could get love advice from her which was really confursing.. For the first time in Axel "Razor" Michael Rayne had absolutely no idea what to do which wasn't him at all Razor was always the 'Man with the plan' so to speak if something came up that was unexpected the group no matter what the age of that person would look up to Razor for guidance as if he was a father to them which to most of these people he was since he had taken them in and supported them after their parents and families had either died or left them. Slowly he faded back into reality just to hear the question about his father. "You know ma if dad's already asleep then I don't see why you should wake him up.. I'll be waiting outside for you" he said happily before hanging up the phone and he immediately went outside to wait for her.

Lars knocked on the bedroom door where Lucy and Cassie was. After what she had said and done he needed to have a word with her as the calmer of the two Rayne brother's he knew that he should be the one who explained how things worked in the clubhouse under Razor's rule. Especially since she was his baby sister.

Helena nodded her head. “I’ll see you soon sweetheart.” She hung up and then looked to her husband. She couldn’t just go and not tell him and while she didn’t want to wake him, she knew that if she went to see their son and didn’t let him know, didn’t let him come with her if he wanted, it would be bad. Not divorce-bad but it’d hurt him. Putting the phone down, she went to his side and gently shook him.
Stephen opened his eyes with a flutter and exhaled through his nose deeply, looking up at her. “Is it morning already?”
She smiled. “No. Axel called me. He wanted me to come over. He needs advice.” His eyes widened at this. “Do you want to come with me?”
“Hell yeah, let me just freshen up.”

They left their home together and drove to the clubhouse, where they found their son waiting outside. Both husband and wife got out of the car and walked hand in hand towards him. “I couldn’t come and not let him know. I hope that’s okay.”

Both Cassie and Lucy looked up to the door hearing the knock. Cassie got up and she went to it while Lucy resumed eating. Opening it, she saw Lars and sighed softly. “Time for another lecture?” She murmured sarcastically. She wasn’t normally so outspoken with her words and stuff. She wasn’t usually so shy either, just around new people or people she didn’t know. But if she wasn’t very pleased about something or didn’t like something, she’d say something about it. Her parents knew, now her brothers were going to know. “Or are you going to explain why you’re settling on being our brother’s bitch?” She said softly, not in a rude way.

"Listen Cassie what's with all the hostility towards me. There is no reason to get hateful with me this is Axel's house he built this place. He's in charge so I have to listen to him" Lars explained to his sister "Anyone who messes with Axel ends up on the wrong side of the gun and if I were to die there'd be a lot more violence from Axel because he wouldn't be able to control himself. I am the person who keeps him somewhat calm" Lars said looking at her honestly with a smile "Now go in there and make sure Lucy stays happy at any cost."

Razor smiled as he said "That's fine I'm glad that you both came I just didn't want you waking him up if he had to work or something I wouldn't want to be the cause of him being tired. Anyway there have been things that have come up here that has made me change my way and now I'm in a pickle so to speak. I need advice. You see that woman who was here with me. Her name is Lucy, well her parents owed me a lot of money and gave her to me as temporary payment but we just found out that they left her. Packed all the things up from their house and left her but I figured out that I'm....I'm in love with her and don't know how to tell her. Please mommy help me out" he said hugging her tightly this was all new to him and he was afraid of change.

Cassie’s lips twitched a little bit. She was such a little Axel, or a little Razor, hell even a little Lars. In female form. “I don’t know, you tell me. I’m the little sister to you both. I’m basically the girl version of you both.” She teased. “You go keep him calm then. I’ll go take care of Lucy.” She gave him a big hug and then walked back into the room, soon with a dropped jaw seeing that Lucy basically hoovered her plate of food. “Goodness.”
Lucy looked at her and blushed before a little cute burp came from her, causing her to cover her mouth.
“I was hungry.”

Both of them looked at him, listened, especially Helena and soon she was found to be smiling at the end of it since she didn’t think this day would come so fast. The day her son forgave her enough to be able to want to talk to her, to need to talk to her, to simply need her. “Oh my sweet baby…” She hugged him and stroked his hair. “If you love her, you’ll need to give her some time. She’s gone through a lot. Just as you did. And I know you wouldn’t appreciate anyone forcing you to cope or rush along the healing process and it’s not fair to do that to her. She needs to get used to all this, her new situation and the new circumstances. Only once she is doing better should you tell her.” She said softly. “It’ll be better that way too.”

Lars laughed as he heard Cassie talking "Well if there's a little Razor then please let me know because one Razor is sure as hell enough Razor for me. We don't need anymore of them" Lars said laughing as he looked at her "Yeah, yeah I'll go make sure Razor isn't angry and I'll see you ladies either later tonight or in the morning" Lars said walking downstairs before stopping he heard voices from the hallway where the front door was. At first all he could make out was Razor's voice. He could tell that there was a feminine as well as masculine voice but as he continued to listen something clicked in his brain and he realized that it was Razor talking with their mother and father. As if being a deer in the headlight he turned around and ran up the beautiful marble staircase taking the steps two at a time before making his way to Lucy's door once again and he begins knocking on the door "Cass. Cass open the door I need to talk to you about something. Cassie" he called for her repeatedly.

Razor snuggled into his mother's hug which was awkward for a couple of reasons. One of them is because he had spent a large majority of his life hating this woman. Now he was begging for her advice and hugging her like a small child. Not to mention he was also about a foot and a half taller than her which meant he was bent in an awkward position. "Thank you for the advice mom it means a lot it's just this whole thing is new to me because I've shut out any emotions like this out for a very long time the reason is because last time I let myself feel anything I was completely and utterly destroyed emotionally. Come in and sit I'll tell you the story" slowly Razor walked to his office and waited until his parent's came in and then he sighed a little bit "The reason why I gave up finally and became the monster that you know is because of something that happened when I was in high school. In high school as you know I was popular very popular and I had this absolutely gorgeous, kind girlfriend named Alison we had been dating for three years during my senior year and during that time I found out that she was pregnant with my child and man that made me so happy. Happier than I had ever been in my life because I realized I could be there for my child because at that time I was still angry at you guys for what you had done. Anyway as I was saying one night we were walking down the street because I hadn't got my license yet. Anyway as we were walking down the road two men came from the shadows and grabbed both Alison and I. The man then proceeded to rape Alison in front of me. Once he was done raping her he pulled out a knife and stabbed her twice in the stomach killing my child instantly, after that was finished he took the knife and slit her jugular vein and I watched her for three minutes choke on her own blood before dying right there on the street. And I felt like I had failed my girlfriend and child but there was nothing I could do to stop them. After Alison was dead they took their anger out on me beating me senseless until I passed out. When I woke up I was being handcuffed by the police and they were telling me that I was being arrested for the murder of Alison and the unborn child. After being taken to court I was found guilty and served two years in prison for a crime I did not even commit. While I was in prison I was beat senseless for being labeled a child killer until one man who ran a biker gang took me under his wing to protect me believing that I was innocent. It wasn't two months later after he took me under his wing that he had his friends in politics re-open my case and that's when they found the two men who had done the crime at which time I was released from prison. I then went into a depressive state because of how weak I was for not saving her. From that day forward I made sure that I wouldn't be weak anymore and so Razor was born a shell to protect me from ever feeling that pain again. And now you know the story of Razor Rayne." Razor said with tears staining his even now it felt like his heart was shattering all over again "And I'm so afraid of losing the woman I am falling in love with. If I lose Lucy then I don't think I could live on any longer. The bad problem is now with who I am so many different people want me dead so her life could possible be in danger."

Back
Top Bottom