Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bury Me Deep Inside Your Heart (bigbadvoodoodaddy&Malicious Lullaby)

Lucy gasped softly when Razor nearly bumped into her and she bit her lower lip. She didn’t say anything, she didn’t even looked down. She looked as if she was looking at him but really, she was looking right passed him. Nodding her head, glad to know she chose an outfit worthy for him—mostly so he didn’t get angry at her again—she followed him to the dining hall. Her heart sank into her stomach as she saw the table and the chair. It was a beautiful set, but of course but they looked so hard and she wished she could just stand…and eat. No, hell she wished she could just go to bed.

Looking to him, she bit her lower lip. “Um, no, I’m okay.” She said softly, not wanting anything from him. She looked away and then moved towards the chair she was to sit in but she didn’t sit down yet. She just looked at the table and then looked around the room. She was very quiet, clearly the fire she had earlier gone, at least temporarily if not permanently. She was tired, she ached everywhere and she was trying to figure out how she would be able to bend so she could she sit in a chair that had no padding whatsoever, all while being stubborn and not wanting anything from this man.

All three of them followed him as he led them out of the office and towards the dining hall. Cassie sped up to walk beside Lars and she looked up at him with a smile. Stephen and Helena walked together, side by side, holding hands.
“S-So…you mentioned a kidnapping that happened today. Who was kidnapped?” She asked quietly, curiously, just taking a vested interest in what her brother did to try and get to know him better.

"Are you sure that you don't want a pillow or something it wouldn't be a bother and would definitely help a little with your current situation" Razor looked at the guard not wanting to take no for an answer yes he had caused her pain but he also for some odd reason had a thing for this young woman not love but he had empathy since she was in about the same situation as he was and for some odd reason he felt like he should try to help her even though he wanted nothing more than to hurt her like he did everyone else. It was a wall he had created to protect himself from getting hurt again.

"Yes sir I will" he said looking at Lucy and then looked to Razor before walking off to grab a large fluffy pillow and came back a few minutes placing the pillow on the chair.

"Now sit" Razor said looking at Lucy he knew she'd listen because she had listened to him since the time when he whipped her earlier.

"Well a young woman named Lucy was kidnapped early because her parent's owed Razor a very large amount of money. She was given to him as collateral until they could pay back the half a million dollars. She's a very special girl she's the only person ever to be able to get close to Razor and calm him down. I think that she might be his soul mate in the end" Lars explained to his baby sister with a smile.

Lucy didn’t say anything. She didn’t have time to. He was already making orders for her to have a pillow. He confused her. He hated her, beat her and yet he was doing something nice for her, because of something he caused? She shook her head and just waited for the fluffy pillow to be brought and when it was placed on the chair, she gingerly sat down. Oh, wow, a load of hurt, even on the pillow. She hissed, taking in a deep breath before allowing herself to sit back. She had rubbed lotion onto her bottom after her shower and it helped but it was just really sore now. And sitting down was painful. God, she hoped that this would go by fast and be over with so she could go horizontal and lie on her stomach on the bed that awaited her upstairs. Unless of course Razor had more plans for her in which case she hoped he didn’t. Hadn’t she endured enough for today?

Cassie didn’t smile as he explained but she ended up smiling a little bit in the end. “I hope he becomes happy. He deserves it.” Then her hand slid into his and she gave it a gentle squeeze. “You both do.”

Razor looked at Lucy she hadn't said a single word in a few minutes and so he turned to look her right in the eye "What's wrong with you. You haven't spoke a word since you declined the pillow a few minutes ago are you alright" he asked making sure to look at her face if she lied he'd be able to tell he had taught himself to see the truth in people's facial expressions a long time ago and it came in handy for what he did for a living "I mean I know we haven't exactly been best friends especially since what I did earlier but you are able to speak freely you don't have to wait until I talk to you for you to talk back just don't be rude and we'll be fine you know" he said in a calm voice.

"Yes, yes I know baby sis" Lars said smiling "But no matter how hard we want it I doubt that Razor will ever truly be happy because deep within his heart he still sees himself as a failure even though I've told him multiple time and for many years that he wasn't one. Also I think that Razor created a wall around himself and created this monster-like persona so where he wouldn't ever have to be hurt again because he felt betrayed by mom and dad's actions" slowly Lars turned to them "Which I am not mad about that's just how he feel's" he said looking at them as he made it to the dining hall and took his seat beside Razor "Why don't you sit next to me Cassie, mom and dad you can sit anywhere you like the food should be out here momentarily and our chef is wonderful at his job."

Lucy didn’t look at him. She simply absorbed his words and sighed softly. Even as she started to speak, she didn’t look at him. “I find I’d rather stay quiet. I’ll never know when something I say might set you off. And I’m just tired. It’s been a long day and it took all the will and strength I had not to just go to bed. The bed in my room looked very tempting.” She said simply and matter-of-factly too. What did he expect from her? To not let his mercurial ways bother her and not be a damper on her? She wasn’t made that way. And she went through a lot in just one day. If he was trying to make her see what he went through since he was abandoned as a child, all in one day, yeah she wasn’t going to respond so well to it.

Cassie sighed softly. “I won’t give up hope. You all can. But I won’t.” She said softly and she walked into the dining room and sat down next to Lars. Her eyes looked over the place before they landed on a girl. She was sitting to Razor’s right and she looked so…sad. She assumed her to be the girl who was kidnapped and she leaned over to Lars and whispered. “She looks so sad…and…” Cassie bit her lower lip. “Her face is bruised.”

Razor looked over Lucy when she talked for the first time since he had originally asked her about the pillow and now she barely wanted to talk to him "You know darling I think you should talk to if not me at least the guests we have they have come a long way to see us and while I can't stand two of our guests my sister is here and she's close to your age. I mean she is only a few years younger why don't you say hello to her" Razor said looking over at Lucy with a raised eyebrow he strared at her for a few moments but turned his attention to everyone else "I'm sorry that our hostess Lucy is being so rude it's quite saddening really I thought she wanted to be apart of us but apparently she doesn't which is fine we don't need her anyway. Cassie you're sixteen that means you're an eleventh grader what school do you go to" he asked curiously trying to make small talk until the chef came out with the food.

Lars looked at her and whispered "Well that is because she had endured a lot today darling you must think her parents willingly gave her up as collateral until they could get half a million of dollars back to Razor and each day the interest is only going up so there will be a lot of money owed to him and yes she does have a bruise according to one of the guards she made him angry and so he backhanded her for it. Darling sister maybe you can go to her room after dinner alongside myself and we can try to lift her spirits what do you say" he whispered to his sister with a smile he could tell instantly that Cassie was like him, kind hearted and always trying to do the impossible. He knew that between Lucy, Cassie and himself they could change Razor back to being Axel he could keep his anger for work but actually be a wonderful human being while with his family.

Lucy swallowed hard and she felt a lump form in her throat. She looked down at her hands, her hands holding tightly to each other, her nails digging into her skin. She started breathing faster through her nose and her eyes watered. Her lower lip trembled and she stood up abruptly and walked out of the room, from the way he spoke about her as if she wasn’t even there. She was right there. Lucy ran up the stairs and she went to her room and slammed the door shut. She kicked her heels off and then went to the bed and lay on it, on her stomach and buried her face into the pillow. She cried. She hated herself so much right now for crying as much as she had been. She shouldn’t be but she was. And it couldn’t be helped. But it should be. She knew this too. Lucy wished she’d stop crying all the time. Maybe Razor was right. She was just a spoiled little brat who cried at the drop of a hat. She didn’t know. All she knew was everything hurt, she didn’t have anyone and she didn’t know how to be strong.

Cassie listened to Lars as she watched Lucy. She didn’t know what had been said between her and Axel but she watched without looking creepy about it before soon seeing Lucy walk out. Biting her lower lip, she turned her attention back to Lars and nodded her head. “I think she could use some cheering up. Some support. If I was in her position, it’s easier to be broken if you’re singled out and alone.” She said softly. “But you’re less susceptible to being broken unless you’re not alone.”

It would happen. It would work out. Axel was going to be Axel again.

Speaking of Axel, she looked up to him and smiled. "I go to a private school. It's not far from here actually. I took a taxi to get here actually and it didn't cost much." She said softly. "My favorite subject is theater. I'm in the winter production of Romeo and Juliet." She smiled. "I'm playing Juliet." And the guy playing Romeo was so hot.

Axel watched as Lucy walked out and he shook his head this disrespect from her was going to stop one way or another he made it a point to teach her respect and manners before she left because as of now all she was doing was royally pissing him off and that was a very bad thing because after so much disrespect he would snap on her again and this time it would only be worse for her but for now he kept everything hidden while he talked to his sister
"Yes darling but what is the name of the school that school attire looks quite familiar."

"Excuse me momentarily" Lars said standing up slowly and walked out of the dining hall toward the stairs once he got there he walked up the stairs to Lucy's room and knocked on the door lightly hoping she'd answer "Lucy may I come in and have a word with you for a moment please it's Lars."

"Oh and Shakespeare how I love Shakespeare drama class was one of the only subjects in school other than English that I was best in and really cared about. I remember in my high school we always did Shakespeare plays and in my Junior year I played Romeo and did beautifully if I might say so myself" Razor cleared his throat softly and said "O, she doth teach the torches to burn bright! It seems she hangs upon the cheek of night Like a rich jewel in an Ethiope's ear; Beauty too rich for use, for earth too dear! So shows a snowy dove trooping with crows, As yonder lady o'er her fellows shows. The measure done, I'll watch her place of stand, And, touching hers, make blessed my rude hand. Did my heart love till now? forswear it, sight! For I ne'er saw true beauty till this night" he said smiling at his sister. "Poetry and plays are still one of the only things that I can find true happiness in."

Cassie looked down at her uniform and then at him. She didn’t realize it was probably the same school that Lucy went to as she didn’t make that connection. “Oh, it’s James Hopkins Academy.” She said softly. Then she noticed Lars excuse himself. He was probably going after Lucy. She didn’t blame the girl for walking out of the dinner one bit. She would too if she was under the same circumstances, if the roles were reversed.

Lucy heard the knock on her door but she didn’t want to get up. She sniffled, her sobs having calmed down now but her eyes kept watering. When she heard that it was Lars though, she swallowed hard. She didn’t want to hear it. He was probably going to say something too for the way she just walked out. Or he was going to push her to not give up on Razor. She didn’t know but she didn’t want to hear it. Still though, she wasn’t going to shut out the only person who had even been so kind to her since she got here.

Standing from the bed, she walked to the door and opened it after unlocking it and opened it a little bit and then slowly, the rest of the way. She sniffled and wiped her eyes, turning to look from him for a moment before looking at him again. “If you’ve come here to tell me that I’m being a petulant child, I don’t want to hear it Lars. I just want to cry and figure out what I am going to do. How I am going to get out of here.” She almost whispered it, speaking very softly, as if she didn’t want anyone to hear her grand master plan.

Cassie, Stephen and Helena were in awe as Axel began to recite from Shakespeare. She watched as her eldest brother said it and she knew right then and there that despite the monster front he put up and expected others to endure, the human of him, the Axel part of him was still there and she knew it’d be a journey to uncover it and bring him back but it would be worth it. It was very possible. But it just meant also that if they were all saying Lucy was the one to help bring that out, she’d need the support she needed to not break. And if she did break, a reason to come back to life. Because Axel would make or break her and right now, from Cassie’s eyes, it was clear he was breaking her.

“That was beautiful.” Cassie smiled softly. “Although, I will admit, the guy playing Romeo, Henry Fisher, he’s quite the Romeo Montague.” She giggled, blushing even and Helena smiled at her daughter.
“She has a crush on the male lead.” She teased and Cassie blushed even harder.
“Mom…” She looked down and smiled. “Sure, tell that to my brother.” Because now she was thinking she stood no chance at all with Henry Fisher. Not because of what Axel did. But just because…she knew older brothers were rather protective of their younger sisters.

"James Hopkins Academy that's exactly where I went to school. I still have my school uniform framed up in a nice frame in my personal library. Also I do believe that is the school that Lucy goes to as well and I know it's a wonderful school. How are your grades are you a good student...Also is there still a math teacher named Mrs. Elizaterran she's usually mean to all of her student if she is still there and is your teacher tell her Axel is your brother and she'll be nice to you she absolutely loved me" Razor said smiling a true genuine happy smile for the first time in a very long time.

Lars walked into the room when she let him in and he looked around the room seeing that it had been changed greatly since two days ago which just so happened to be the day before Lucy was kidnapped which meant while Lucy was in the dungeon holding cell Razor would've had to okay'd a complete redecoration of this room and the reason had to be because he had planned on making her feel at home "You know this room looks a lot different than it did two days ago. This room used to be Razor's own private study where he could come in to read. It had black walls, no bed, the windows were covered, no lights. Now it has a queen sized pillow topped canopy style bed, beautiful orange walls, fancy satin sheets that costs three hundred dollars, beautiful artwork and feminine decorations. Just to name a few things changed in this room it's quite beautiful. Actually if I'm correct it looks to be look like it was built for a woman hold on" Lars stuck his head out the door "Jimmy P come down here for a moment."

A young blonde haired man walked to the bedrom and walked inside "Yes Lars how may I help you?"

"Who authorized you to redecorate this room" Lars asked sounding like a boss.

"That was uhh...Razor, Razor told me that we yesterday we were having a very special guest coming and to get this room fixed up and redecorated as quickly as possible. He told me that he couldn't give me all the details but he said there was a young woman coming because of some monetary issues in that woman's family. When I was finished I told him and he said he'd find a way to pull that woman out of her cell and bring her up here" Jimmy said smiling "is that all sir."

"Yes that is all thank you Jimmy" Lars said watching the young man leave the room "My, my there was a woman coming whose family had monetary problems and would be staying with him for an elongated time.. I think I've heard that story from somewhere before but I can't quite place my finger on it... Oh yeah that's you he redecorated his favorite room in the house for you now I know my brother is filled with rage and I wont ask you to do anything because I heard fro a guard that he hurt you earlier which is why you needed to sit on a pillow but for me and my sister please come downstairs with me and have dinner with us please" you could tell in his voice he really wanted her to join him and his family.

"Henry Fisher" Razor said scratching his chin "Oh does my sister have a little crush on a drama boy" he asked in a teasing way "Well then I might just have to have a brother talk with this young man and let him know he had best not ever hurt you or I'll whip his ass. I can't let my sister go around having her poor heart broke by some high school boy" he said as he said "My, my Lars is taking quite some time upstairs I do hope that he is alright."

Cassie smiled softly. “Actually, she is my teacher. She’s gotten nicer believe it or not if she has been mean. Or she already knows. She asked me on the first day if I had a relation to you and I already knew since Mom and Dad told me about you, Lars and Allissah when I was thirteen. She’s been nice to me since. She remembers you. Said that if I were to ever see you that she misses you and wishes that you’d stop by and see her.” She said softly.

Lucy didn’t know how to take it. It was bad enough she was here but it was even worse knowing that she was expected. Yet maybe she was just too tired to be filled with hate or maybe part of her had no resentment towards Razor. Perhaps knowing this, she felt a little bit at ease, now knowing that he had gone to such lengths to make sure she felt at home. Yet he had been so violent towards her. She had bruises and her bum still stung from when he struck her repeatedly there. She didn’t know what to feel or think. All she knew was she wanted to go to sleep.

“Please Lars…” She whimpered and wiped her eyes, her eyes red rimmed and raw and her cheeks stinging. “I just want to go to bed. I have no appetite. Can’t I just…can’t I just go to sleep for a little while?” Her voice broke again and she was racked with sobs once more. She hated herself even more because of how easily she broke into tears but it couldn’t be helped now, could it?
“I want to go to sleep. Please?” She begged sniffling and wiping her eyes. She was emotionally, mentally and physically exhausted. All for good and understandable reason. Perhaps he’d give her pardon, take a little pity on her because she just didn’t care and was too exhausted and let her sleep and relieve her of going back down to dinner. She just didn’t want to go. She wasn’t hungry. She wanted to sleep. Maybe sleep this nightmare away but essentially, she wanted to tuck in. “Please.”

Cassie blushed softly and she shook her head. “I don’t think he sees me that way. I don’t know. Maybe not yet. But we are getting closer because as the two main leads, we do have separate rehearsals. Our drama teacher is such a passionate woman, she wants us to hone our on stage chemistry. We had a rehearsal just the two of us and the drama teacher today.” She blushed again, just thinking of how Henry Fisher kissed her during one of the scenes. “He’s a good guy Axel. And if nothing more, at least I can say I got kissed by my crush, right?” She giggled, like a giddy little school girl with her own school girl crush.

"Oh well I might have to make a special visit to go see her sometime actually. How about I pick you up for school tomorrow and we'll go see Mrs. Elizaterran together does that sound like a plan" Razor asked curiously as he looked over at his sister he wasn't going to be mean to her she hadn't had anything to do with what had happened all those years ago so he was more than happy to be an older brother to her. Maybe this was his second chance in proving he wasn't a bad brother after all.

Lars sighed smiling as he placed his hand on her cheek that wasn't bruised and caressed her face in the palm of his hand lightly "Fine you get some rest I know you've probably had a very horrible day but just in case you're thinking of anything I want to warn you not to try it. I wont do anything but it is impossible to escape from Razor so even if you were to somehow by the grace of God get out of this place to freedom Razor will follow you like a bloodhound and then the consequences of your actions will be very horrible trust me I seen the last person who got out of here. We're still cleaning up the mess that Razor left him in."

"Oh wait yeah there is a kissing scene well tell me when the tickets go on sale for the play I'll buy a ticket for Lars, Lucy and I to come and see you perform. I do love play's especially those by the great William Shakespeare his place are magnificent and his writing is exquisite to say the least" Razor said smiling at his sister happily as he thought about something "So Cassie when is your birthday?"

Cassie smiled brightly in fact and she nodded her head enthusiastically. “I would love that. I really would. And I know she’d love to know what one of her most favorite students is up to now.” She didn’t say it like he should be ashamed. Just that it had been a while since she saw them and she didn’t get many students who wanted to come and see her again. Cassie didn’t know why. She adored Mrs. Elizaterran.

Lucy stiffened when he raised his hand, ready to flinch or preparing for some kind of hit but his hand was so soft and gentle against her cheek, a direct contrast to Razor. It was still so strange but she took comfort and solace in the kindness Lars was giving her, something to hold onto so she didn’t completely lose herself. So that there was still something left of her even after all this. Just because of him. “Thank you.” She looked so relieved, as if whatever she had just been carrying on her shoulders from the mere thought of having to go back down there when she just wanted to sleep, slipped away. And she meant it too. She wanted to sleep. She had no intention of trying to run away. Why would she? She hardly did anything to threaten Razor and she had a bruised cheek and an incredibly sore bum. She might have been terrified to be here but she wasn’t stupid. “I won’t go anywhere Lars. I might be a spoiled brat but I am not stupid.” She said ‘spoiled brat’ with an iciness in her tone because Razor kept calling her that, when she wasn’t like the spoiled brat he was probably referring to.

Once more, she smiled brightly. For someone who seemed not at all interested to be apart of her life even if she was his sister, Axel was certainly taking quite the initiative and for that, she was most happy. “I will do that. I promise. I’d love for the three of you to come and see. I’ll make sure I get tickets next to Mom and Dad.” She said softly. “Those acting in the production can have up to five complimentary tickets. I have three left.” She smiled. “No paying required.” She giggled.
“I turn seventeen in just a few days.”

Stephen and Helena exchanged a look and then he cleared his throat. “S-She was born the same day as Allissah.”
Cassie beamed at it. “We celebrate two birthdays that day. Mine and Allissah’s.”

"Well I would be honored to pick you up tomorrow and take you to school it'd be my honor. Even though I refuse to have anything to do with Stephen and Helena at this moment I cannot allow myself to take it out on you, you're the only sister I have now" Razor said with a smile "And not only that but I really would like to see my favorite teacher as well it's been so long since I've seen her."

Lars smiled at her "You're very welcome Lucy have a nice great night's sleep and sweet dreams as well. Though tomorrow I would if it's alright with you like to take you shopping to get some more clothes I know you like shopping and I really enjoy spending money so this could work for us."

Razor looked at his sister "Well thank you for allowing us to take your final three tickets I can't wait to see you act in a Shakespeare play you're so much like myself except you're a lot nicer than I am so please don't ever let hate overtake you like it did with me alright" he said looking at her when he heard his parent's telling him that her birthday was the same day as Allissah's "Oh so your birthday is in the next few days that's good. How about on your birthday you let me take you out shopping it'll be my treat and my pleasure. What's the point in having all the money I have and not spoil my baby sister."

Stephen and Helena just exchanged awkward glances, their appetites dwindling but they remained quiet. The less they spoke, probably the better. Since they both were terrified of their own son and rightfully too. Where was Lars when they needed just his presence of mediating?
Cassie smiled. “Then I can’t wait Axel.”

Lucy nodded and she managed a weak smile. “Well, if Razor was being honest when he said he brought my bags that I had with him, then I have those.” She said softly. “If not, well then I’d like to go shopping. But we don’t need to go anywhere expensive. I’m happy with jeans and shirts. Honestly. I don’t want to be a burden on anyone here especially you and Razor.” She said quietly, looking down.

Her eyes went to her parents as if for approval. She did need their permission after all. Axel might have had a problem with them but Cassie didn’t. She didn’t hate them. She knew her parents. She knew how terrible they felt. How terrible they still do feel.
Helena looked at Cassie and then she looked at her son. “You’ll have her home at a decent hour?” She asked softly. “I don’t want her to staying out too late. Not that I don’t trust you, of course I do. But…it is a school night.”

Razor smiled as he said "Yeah I can't wait either just please no hugs I'm just not a huggy person at all and haven't been for a very long time" he said smiling as the food was brought out and placed in very intricate expensive silver platter's.

Lars smiled as he said "Well Razor might be a lot of things but one thing he is not is a liar if he said he did something then you can assure it was done. But whether or not he brought them I am going to take you shopping anyways I know it must be hard to be imprisoned so we'll let you have fresh air and some freedoms that Razor usually wouldn't allow people to have but I can get it for you" Lars said happily as he walked over to the door and said "Darling if you need anything don't be afraid to ask me. Anytime you need me tell a guard to get me you'll never bother me and I'm here for you" with that he went downstairs to the dining hall and sat down in the seat between Cassie and Razor right as the food was being brought out.

"Lars there is wonderful news Cassie informed me that you, Lucy and I are invited to come and see her star in Romeo and Juliet. Oh and she goes to school at James Hopkins Academy" Razor said happily.

"Oh lord I thought I'd never hear about that place again. There was a teacher there named Mrs. Elizaterran who hated my guts but I know you probably don't know her she's probably retired by now" he said honestly.

"Actually no Lars Mrs. Elizaterran is still alive and is still teaching she is Lucy's teacher and she unlike you has not had any problem from Mrs. Elizaterran but that is also because she probably isn't a troublemaker like you were in school" Razor said honestly.

Cassie shrugged. “And I’m not a non-huggy person. I haven’t been my entire life. You just might need to accept that and get used to it.” She said softly and looked away from him.

Lucy nodded to him, a bit of a grateful smile and when he left, she let him shut the door. She sighed softly as she stripped out of the dress, in just her undergarments now. Moving to the bed, she pulled back the comforter and then slid onto it, lying on her stomach. She covered herself and cuddled to the pillow. Within a few minutes, she was out like a light, sleeping and actually sleeping contently after the entire day.

Cassie giggled. “Oh, Lars you were a troublemaker?” She giggled. Considering how Axel was, she actually could believe that. “You know, that’s not entirely surprising.” She teased him. “But, you’ll come to the play right? You and Lucy? I’m playing Juliet.” She said it so proudly. Stephen and Helena were smiling proudly at their daughter.

"Alright I don't like hugs, you do like hugs you and I can come to a mutual agreement so where both of us can win. I don't mind sharing a victory in life especially when I'm the true winner having a beautiful baby sister again" Razor said smiling at her happily "Not to mention you have quite the courageous and strong personality just like me. It's nice to see that in someone else because there are certain people who cower away from things" Razor said looking over to Larues.

Lars walked out of the bedroom closing the door and walked down the stairs making his way through the small hallway down to the dining area where Razor, Cassie and his parents were waiting patiently for him to return so they could eat their food since he had left momentarily to check on Lucy who you could tell was not in the best moods at all. As he walked in he smiled at everyone kindly and said "I apologize for that my momentary absence. I was needed elsewhere because of club business since somebody is too stubborn to try the hard work, the healing process of someone's life" he said shooting a look at Razor before sitting down "Ah, spaghetti I absolutely enjoy the Italian foods. Before he heard what Razor had said he cowered away from things which was true but it still hurt him to hear Razor say it. "Well what you consider cowering I consider being nice. Axel James Rayne maybe you should learn to do that sometime it's very pleasant" he immediately turned to Cassie expecting Razor to hit him for his disrespect "Ah yes believe it or not sis I was actually the troublemaker and Razor was the good straight a student, quarterback of the football team, lead role in just about every single play the school had and not to mention he was actually kind-hearted and very handsome as well as being a huge poetry buff and bookworm. Unlike this slob you see in front of you now" Lars said in a teasing manner. "Razor was very intelligent everyone had very extremely high hopes for him when Razor turned fifteen the state gave him an IQ test. They had twelve of the world's top scientists come in and the scientists scored from about between one forty to about one fifty on their IQ test. Razor here scored a one hundred and sixty two."

Razor looked at Lars and shook his head he couldn't believe Lars had disrespected him it took everything he had not to hurt him badly but then he began listening to Lars talking about all the things he had done in all honesty he had many great choices in school. He could've been just about anything he wanted to be and here he was just a few years later as the leader of one of the most feared biker gangs in the entire world. He started to feel vulnerable again feeling happiness about his past and all the things he had accomplished and that scared him because he knew that if he felt anything other than hatred then it could open a can of worms so to speak. Then also the pain of Allissah could still get to him and so his defensive side came out once more "Yes but that was a long time ago and Axel has died and in his place a monster's who heart is black as oil stands in his place. I am no longer Axel Rayne. I'm Razor and all I love now is pain and destruction now let's stop talking about this it's making me sick to my stomach hearing about that pathetic goody two shoes Axel" he said mumbling as the food was placed on plates and handed to everyone by the employee's "Eat up and enjoy maybe the silence is what we all needed" he said as he began eating the spaghetti without even knowing it Stephen and he ate spaghetti the exact same way as if it was passed down genetically.

Cassie smiled at her oldest brother and nodded her head. “And I’ll take it as a huge victory to meet my brothers. I’m glad, very glad, that I’m not an only child.” It wasn’t a hit on her parents at all. No, she would just much rather have siblings, more family, than to have less family, to be alone sometime. Not that she wasn’t. She had her parents. But a girl like her definitely needed more family. And knowing these two guys were her brothers, well it was just the icing on the cake.

As they were served, her eyes looked down at the spaghetti and her stomach growled. She was a lot more hungry than she realized and she picked up her fork about to dig in when Lars joined them once more. She wanted to inquire if all was okay with the girl upstairs but she stayed silent instead and listened as he spoke about Razor, back in the day when he was still Axel. Throughout the entire story, Cassie kept wondering what had happened to make Razor…well Razor. If he had so much going for him and Allissah had died when they were all kids, having never made to one years old, then what was it that made Razor lose it completely even after high school?

She was about to ask when Razor made it plain and clear that it was time to eat. Perhaps it was for another day. For now, she ate her spaghetti, just finally happy to have some food in her about time. Looking up, she glanced to see how her dad and Razor at their spaghetti. They ate it the exact same way and she giggled.
”What is it sweetheart?” Helena asked her daughter.
“Daddy and Razor eat their spaghetti the exact same way.”

Stephen was just about to take a bite but kept his spoon up in midair with the lump of rolled up spaghetti on it. He looked at it and then at Razor who had been eating the same way. They hadn’t even noticed. “I guess we’re related after all.”

Razor was taking a bite whenever he heard Cassie burst out in a fit of giggles so he looked up slowly to see what she was giggling about but then the reason came close after the fit of giggles and so his eyes looked over to where his father was both of them had a lump full of spaghetti on a fork eating it the same way.

Lars gasped as he heard Stephen say the word family and his eyes looked directly at Razor ready to stand up and grab him in case he launched himself at Stephen in anger which Razor was known for doing. No one knew what had set him off in highschool that transformed the goodie goodie two shoes Axel into the monster Razor Rayne except for Razor himself and he refused to tell anyone the story but little did he know that by the end of the day two people would know why and those two people were the two people that he had known the least amount of time. Cassie and Lucy the story itself was heartbreaking and sad but Razor wanted to tell only those two.

The meal went on without Razor so much as scoffing at his parent's as everyone talked which was a good thing for some odd reason he was extremely calm which was unusual for the monster he was after everyone was done he said "Well I thank all of you for coming and hope you do come back these doors are always open any time of the night or day. Cassie before you leave though I would like for you to accompany me to Lucy's room because I have something very important to tell both of you that I think you should both know" Razor said taking a napkin and lightly dabbed his mouth with it like a civilized gentleman would do. Slowly he stood waiting for Cassie to accompany him and when she did he linked arms with her and walked down the beautiful marble hallway up the stairs until they were standing right outside of Lucy's bedroom door and he knocked lightly.

Stephen himself was surprised as well at Razor’s calm and cool exterior. He said that comment without thinking and had awaited probably his execution for it. Instead, dinner went on peacefully and both he and Helena were able to eat in peace and actually keep their food down, their nerves were so in shambles.
Soon dinner was over and both Helena and Stephen stood as Razor bid his formal and kind goodbye. They nodded and watched as Cassie stood and went to her brother’s side, linking her arm with his. She walked out with him and up the staircase only to stand soon in front of a door. She looked at Razor curiously before looking to the door.

Lucy was sleeping restlessly. She was comfortable but she wished she was at home instead of here. Her body was so in pain after everything and that made it more difficult to sleep because if she turned, she felt the pain. Which kept waking her up.
Then she heard the dull knocking and she groaned softly. Rising from the bed slowly, she winced a little bit as she walked to the door and opened it. Her hair was a mess and her face was showing the evident bruises from when she had been struck. But there she saw standing Razor and a girl. The girl looked so innocent, as if clearly not knowing. Lucy and this girl looked to be close in age and she instantly pushed her hair out of her face to make herself a bit more presentable in appearance. It only helped to show the exact detail of the black and blue on her face. But she figured since this girl was with him, she’d be spared any more beatings. “Hi.”

Stephen and Helena both turned to Lars and went to him and smiled. “Thank you for having us sweetheart.” Helena said softly and she kissed his cheek. “You won’t be a stranger to us right? And we won’t be strangers ever again, if you let us.”

"Ah Lucy this is my younger sister Cassie she so kindly came over to meet all of us. Also Cassie this is my guest Lucy very sweet girl has a heart of gold and she's close in age with you as well. But there is something that I would like to talk to both you and Cassie about because I trust you two. I am going to tell you my deepest, darkest secrets because I now know that I can count on you two for anything. Also I am apologizing to you for the...The earlier incidents between us may we come in" Razor asked this kindly and lightly bowed to her showing his respect he don't know what made him want to tell these two about his past but it was as if he was being pushed to do so by some supernatural being.

Lars hugged both his mother and father and smiled as his mother kissed his cheek slowly he walked with both of them to the front door and turned to look at them both "As Razor said before you two may come to us for anything any day no matter what the time is. We are usually always awake and if we're not then one of our men will wake us for you. I'd really like for you two to be here a lot more because maybe when you're here more Razor might start acting like a human being again and not just this hurt monster he has become."

After Lucy let them enter the bedroom he unlinked arms with Cassie and sat down on the comfortable bed before looking at his hand "I'm sick and tired of people asking me what made me turn from goodie, goodie Axel Ray to Razor Rayne and feeling like I couldn't trust them enough to tell them. That shit's got to stop and it starts today. Here's the story of my downfall from grace as I call it. In high school as you know I was popular very popular and I had this absolutely gorgeous, kind girlfriend named Alison" he said as tears began forming in his eyes "We had been dating for three years during my senior year and during that time I found out that she was pregnant with my child and man that made me so happy. Happier than I had ever been in my life because I realized I could be there for my child and not have him or her feel the same way that I felt when my mother and father abandoned me. Well one night we were walking down the street because I hadn't got my license yet. Anyway as we were walking down the road two men came from the shadows and grabbed both Alison and I. The man then proceeded to rape Alison in front of me. Once he was done raping her he pulled out a knife and stabbed her twice in the stomach killing my child instantly, after that was finished he took the knife and slit her jugular vein and I watched her for three minutes choke on her own blood before dying right there on the street. And I felt like I had failed my girlfriend and child but there was nothing I could do to stop them. After Alison was dead" now the tears were really streaming down his face "They took their anger out on me beating me senseless until I passed out. When I woke up I was being handcuffed by the police and they were telling me that I was being arrested for the murder of Alison and the unborn child. After being taken to court I was found guilty and served two years in prison for a crime I did not even commit. While I was in prison I was beat senseless for being labeled a child killer until one man who ran a biker gang took me under his wing to protect me believing that I was innocent. It wasn't two months later after he took me under his wing that he had his friends in politics re-open my case and that's when they found the two men who had done the crime at which time I was released from prison. I then went into a depressive state because of how weak I was for not saving her. From that day forward I made sure that I wouldn't be weak anymore and so Razor was born a shell to protect me from ever feeling that pain again. And now you know the story of Razor Rayne."

Lucy managed a real smile for Cassie. As Razor spoke, Lucy had to snort because she thought him being not serious one bit. “Oh, you’re being serious.” Especially when he apologized. She didn’t think she had much of a choice and so she moved out of the way to let both him and Cassie in. Cassie sat down on the bed next to him but Lucy stayed standing in front of them both, her arms crossed over her chest. She focused her weight on one leg and her hip stuck out a little bit.

Both Stephen and Helena smiled and nodded. “Of course.” She smiled and she hugged him, keeping him close and kissed his forehead. Pulling back, Stephen hugged his son and then the two were off, leaving and going home.

Cassie listened to the story. At the end of it, she was in tears with her brother, holding his hand and all so ready to give him comfort and be a sister to him. It didn’t matter their age difference. She was going to be there for him. Lucy on the other hand looked angry, her arms crossed over her chest the way they were and she had shifted several times in the story. But she was still angry looking, incredibly so and looked like she might snap. She couldn’t help that she scoffed and looked away, pacing away. “So…we’re just supposed to feel sorry for you? No, correction, I’m just supposed to feel sorry for you that you something incredibly terrible happened to you? And that would make everything forgiven?” She was angry, confused and hurt. Really hurt. Not that he didn’t tell her. No, she didn’t care about that. But because he was so far gone as Razor Rayne that he didn’t realize he was being just like those two guys. Those two guys that so mercilessly took his girlfriend and unborn child from him. So why should any of this suddenly be okay? That sob story didn’t justify why she was now black and blue and suddenly hear.

“You’re no different than them.” She said softly. “And if you ask me why, I swear I will laugh such a humorless laugh. You’re worse than them.” She said simply. “Because if you were anything better than them, I wouldn’t be here and you’d have left my parents the fuck alone. Just because they wanted to give their family all that they could. Instead, you ruin lives. I guess it makes you happy. Because apparently, no one can be happy unless Razor Rayne is happy!” She screamed.

As Razor heard Lucy he looked up at her angry but she was right to a certain part "Listen here Lucy you say that I am no better than them which is where you're wrong. Yes I might kill, hurt and destroy lives for my own well being but...I do have a code of ethics that I live by that I never break for any reason. One I never hurt a woman who is carrying a child. Two I never hurt a child under no circumstances. Three I only kill when it's neccessary. And as for you. You ungrateful little girl" he said standing up now walking over to her so he could look directly into his eyes. Which was filled with sorrow and pain "I didn't ask for your sympathy or your pity. Nor did I ask for you to forgive me. I only wanted to tell the story that I've had locked away for years. Your parents were only trying to give you a good life which is understandable but they were doing so with my money and because of you I let them live against my better judgement because I'd never willing take parents away from a child. Right now you're here not because I want you here but because your parents gave you to me to do with as I wish but I've never laid a finger on you sexually because. That is a part of my code. I never ever have an unwilling sexual partner rape isn't something that I condone and all of the men found doing so here in my club are killed. Those guys who took my child though they didn't have ethics or a code" Razor turned around pacing toward the bed but turned immediately on his heels back toward Lucy and he looked at her "You're free to leave anytime you'd like I'm done with all of this shit. But before you leave think on this real quick it is a proposition for you and remember this clearly. If you leave you are going back to a home where the parent's don't want you and willingly gave you up as payment to a man who they thought was going to sexually use and abuse you. Now if you decide to stay you will become apart of this family and you will be respected and loved by the family that we have here. I will personally make sure you have money to go shopping on that you never need to pay back. I'll buy you your own vehicle. Teach you to drive, pay for you to go to college after school and you'll have a friend your own age to talk to share secrets with and to be your best friend" he said waving his hand over to Cassie as he talked about best friends. "And I will personally keep you safe the world's such a hard place darling where as here you can have others who care for you and would die to protect you. Think on it and Cassie stay here for a moment I have something for you in my office I'll return momentarily to give it to you" Razor said walking out.

Lars smiled as he hugged both of them and smiled feeling happy that he finally had a family again "Goodbye" he said waving to them both as they left.

Lucy looked at him as he spoke and she felt everything inside of her start to close up. She swallowed hard and her arms dropped at her sides. She was staring at Razor and her eyes were watering up. There was a big lump that formed in her throat and she looked away finally when the tears started to fall down her cheeks. Lucy stared at nothing on the ground and after he left, she stayed staring at the ground. It was like someone just found every thing worth not liking about her and laid it out plainly. That she was the reason her parents didn’t want her since they were so quick to give her up when all else failed. That even someone like Razor hated her so much. But it didn’t even matter. She hated it here but he was right. She had nowhere to go and she certainly didn’t want to go home. She hated her parents for what they did, for whatever reason.

Yet she couldn’t even help what she was about to do. She didn’t know what possessed her to just turn and leave. Even Cassie tried to stop her but Lucy didn’t hear anything. She walked right out of her room and right out the front door. Wiping her eyes furiously, she started running. Once she saw a street name that was familiar, she knew how to go home. By the time she got home, she was panting and almost so excited if the lights weren’t out, the front door open and both the cars gone. She swallowed hard and went inside. The entire place was wiped clean, as if her parents had never lived there. She ran upstairs to her room, and even that was empty. Everything that was once hers. Gone.

She went downstairs to the kitchen and paced around it, breathing hard and trying to keep herself composed when her eyes saw a note. All it had was ‘I’m sorry. We can’t.’ in case anyone tried to come find them. Her parents were gone and they just left her. Moisture clouded her vision and she crumpled the note before she slid down to the ground. She looked like she was going to seriously lose it and she did. Because the truth of the matter was that Razor was right. She wanted to stay in denial about it, wanted him to be wrong. But he wasn’t. He was absolutely right. He totally called it. And it killed her.

Back
Top Bottom