Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bury Me Deep Inside Your Heart (bigbadvoodoodaddy&Malicious Lullaby)

"Wait, wait. Lucy if you wouldn't mind would you go with Razor to this meeting. You're the only one I have ever seen to help Razor stay calm. Maybe you should go and be a stand in so where he doesn't end up literally killing our birth parents. Yes I know they destroyed our lives and they're responsible for how Razor is right now but they've had to live their entire lives knowing all the evil they did in their life" Lars said looking at Lucy honestly "I mean if you would of course."

Razor walked to his office and started going through his drawers out of it he pulled two large stacks of papers each in a manella envelope, a picture of Allissah, Lars and himself whenever the orphanage got them and took a picture of them and a knife and gun because he was seriously contemplating killing each of them because of the hell that they had started whenever they put their own children on the street. He was angry and pissed off at everything that had happened but a small part of him wanted to just get an answer why they turned their back on their own children.

Lucy looked at him and she bit her lower lip. She looked to where Razor had gone, the path he had taken before she saw him disappear into a room, she assumed to be his office. Her gaze fell back onto Lars and she nodded her head slowly before she turned and took the path Razor had taken. She came to the double doors which housed his office behind them and she opened a door. It was probably bad to do so without knocking. He could always just shoot her the moment her head poked in before realizing it was even her until she lay there dead. Still, Lucy took her chances and slid right in, shutting the door behind her. “Hi.” She said softly, timidly.

Walking towards where he sat, she kept her hands clasped together in front of her until she was standing in front of his desk. It was then she saw the picture of the three Rayne children. Moving around the desk beside him, she leaned over and looked at it before just picking it up. None of her movements were threatening. She didn’t even speak after greeting him so timidly. She just observed and looked at the picture, her free hand moving up to it, her fingers gliding over the picture, over Razor’s face. “I think you were a cute child.” Then she looked at him and managed a slight smile. “All three of you were.” She whispered before setting the picture down, her gaze never leaving his. “Do you mind if I am here?”

"Hello Lucy what are you doing here. Did Lars put you up to this" Razor asked curiously as he looked into her eyes he knew somehow Lars being too chicken to do anything himself had sent her to try to make a hostile sutuation calmer and it was sort of working as well yes he was angry that she had been told of his family's secrets and she had seen him in his moment of weakness but he could no longer physically take hurting her again. Well not yet anyway because even in his momentary lapse of judgment she had been soft, kind and loving which is what he always wanted to feel but never did. While in the orphanage he failed as a brother. The reason being was people didn't want him as their kid but they did want his brother but his brother didn't get adopted because the two brothers were a package deal.

"I wasn't that cute. My brother and sister were the adorable ones. That's why my brother was the one almost adopted several times and why I never had anyone interested in me" he said softly not truly knowing how to accept a compliment like that when she said he had been a cute child "No, no I guess I don't mind if you're here as long as you don't step on any toes."

"Sir A Mr. and Mrs. Rayne are here to see you" a young man said peeping his head into the office.

"Yes, yes send them in please and have the exit guards knowing that their might not be two people coming back out" Razor said coldly as if he had no heart whatsoever "Tell them to stand by for further orders" his hand got ontop of the gun so he was practically holing it "I truthfully haven't decided whether or not I am going to kill those bastards yet or not I guess it'll all depend on whether or not Miss Holdings can keep me calm or not while I'm talking to them."

“Possibly, but you can’t really blame him, can you? Because it seems each time he intervenes, he’s met with your violence. And I’ve been met with your temper and violence as well but I think he feels I might be a good peace for you. I suppose I can willing to test his theory out.” A little hint of a smile came onto her face and she nodded her head. “I still think you were cute.” She said with assurance and she wasn’t faking it either. She meant it too.

Looking up at the young man, she stood up straight when he announced that Razor’s birth parents were there to see him and she walked to the front of his desk and took a seat on it, her legs dangling off over the edge. Her hands came to rest on the edge of the desk and she looked back at Razor. “I’ll do what I can. M-Maybe it’d be best to just keep that gun out of sight for right now? Maybe put it away. Let’s see where this talk goes. After all, if you wanted to kill them, you wouldn’t have waited for them to come and see you. You would have just killed them already without giving them the amnesty and mervy of being in your presence.”

"Listen Lucy I know you're new here but I don't let anyone mouth off to me and since you're going to be here for quite a while I would make it a point to learn that. Because the next time you put your two cents in a place where they don't belong I will not have any problem back handing you and teaching you a lesson. You are mine to do with as I please until you parent's can get me a lot of money and you should feel lucky I haven't gotten you yet. I know your parents spoiled you but I am not them. I am mean, cruel hearted and truthfully evil. I might have a little humanity but it is only barely there" slowly Razor patted her leg "Now thank you for the compliment but I completely disagree with you about me being cute but I guess you are allowed your own opinions on the subject."

That was when he heard the voice of one of his new recruits telling him his birth parents were at the clubouse and a few moments later an older gentleman followed by a woman came inside the man looked almost identical to Razor only in an older form. Which only made Razor's blood boil to the point of no return "Hello Mr and Mrs. Rayne" he said through gritted teeth "Do you know who I am?"

"No sir I don't know who you are the men who broke into our home and kidnapped us wouldn't tell us where we were going or who we were going to see. All he kept saying was that Razor the leader wanted to see us and now we're here" Stephan said looking at his wife scared before sititng in the chair in front of the man at tha table.

Even if he said it kindly, she felt as though he talked to her like she was a child. Which, in spirit, that’s exactly what she was however, she didn’t like the way he said that to her. After all, he couldn’t be much too older than she was and here he was acting like some domineering tyrant when she simply spoke the truth and she knew it too. She knew she was spoiled but she never acted like it. She just never asked question when probably it would have been healthy to do so. She knew that now but like Razor said, she was his to do as he pleased. Even if he did pat her leg and still said it so kindly, it silenced her and she nodded her head.

Turning her attention to the two people to be brought in, Razor’s biological parents, she rest her hands in her lap and watched the husband and wife come in, and to her surprise, saw no recognition in their eyes. They did not recognize their son and it was then she realized that they must have never cared for themselves truly if they couldn’t even recognize their own flesh and blood. Still, Lucy didn’t say anything. Frankly, she didn’t know why she was even here anymore. She figured it was so Razor didn’t commit murder but at the same time, she didn’t want to be here. She should just tell Lars that it was all hopeless. Not that she couldn’t do anything for Razor in such a short time. She knew it’d take more time but why she was the only one, she didn’t understand.

“Sir, please,” Stephan’s wife began. “We meant no harm in anything we might have done that upset you.” She said softly, holding her husband’s hand tightly. “Please…”

Razor's blood boiled to the point of no return as he realized his parent's didn't know who he was. Slowly he stood up slamming his hand on the table "Really you two did nothing to upset me purposely. How about being lousy, worthless, scumbag parents. Yeah you had three kids. Axel, Lars and Allissah. Well mother fucker's I'm Axel. Axel Rayne your son" he yelled at the top of his lungs "You left us on the side of the road to fend for ourselves. Because of you Allissah is dead" he said with tears staining his eyes "And you can't think of a fucking thing that would make me want to kidnap you" he said looking at the two worthless people sitting in front of him. Grabbing the manella envelope he literally threw it at the two before grabbing the gun and he walked over to her and placed the gun to his father's head cocking the trigger "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't splatter your brain right over my floor. Tell me why you should be any more important than any other person I should kill and don't try the parent card because you gave that up years ago when you gave my brother, sister and I a death sentence for what. I want to know everything why you left us, what were you thinking, did you even care and don't lie to me because I'll know" he said uncocking the gun and walked over to sit back down standing momentarily before sitting down and the whole time he was looking at Lucy.

"A...A..Axel" he said with his eyes opening up wide and then when he felt the barrell of a quite large pistol being pressed against his head he took a deep breath and said "H...Ho...Honey please tell ou..our son everything."

Lucy jumped just a little bit when Razor barked. She should have seen that one coming since his parents before him didn’t even recognize him. It was as bad as her parents giving her away to settle a debt which she had a feeling they wouldn’t be able to settle. But she kept her eyes on his parents, seeing their reactions as it became clear that their eldest son was standing right before them, even seeing the woman burst into tears about it, especially at the mention of Allissah dying before she ever saw the age of one. Her eyes widened when Razor pressed a gun to his father’s temple but she didn’t move. No, thankfully he eventually backed off and soon came back behind the desk, Lucy watching him like a hawk. So much so, she held his gaze when his mother began to speak. Her gaze on Razor was soft and gentle, as if willing him to calm down by a simple look, even with soft and slow nods of her head, as if she was even holding her hand out in a placating gesture.

His mother spoke, standing, but never venturing too far from her husband whose hand she still held. “Axel, sweetheart, please understand. We didn’t have money. We didn’t know how to support the three of you. Your father had just lost his job, I wasn’t making nearly enough to support more than paying off the monthly rent and other bills. We were stupid, we didn’t think and we were selfish.” She admitted. “And poor…Allissah.” She started crying again and turned to her husband, who held her hand in a vice grip. They both looked absolutely broken-hearted at this news, as they really did not know. What they, well what his mother hated the most was what they did resulted in these outcomes. Their son the way he was, Allissah’s death and they didn’t even know about Lars.

She turned back to him. “All three of you. What we did, it’s unforgivable and your father and I don’t expect any forgiveness whatsoever. Not even…not even mercy.” She said in a trembling voice. “There was never a time though that your father and I didn't think of all three of you. Wondered what had happened. Regretted every bit of it. We even tried to find all three of you.”

“What of Lars?”

"Stop your crying it's fucking annoying" Razor snapped angrily "You say that you didn't have money, you say that you tried to find us. Hell you even said you did what you thought was right. If you cared so much instead of just putting us in an alleyway somewhere why didn't you drive us to an orphanage and actually put us in it. At least then we all might still be here. And Allissah wouldn't have died. But you're right you are worthless both of you and you had best stop referring to yourselves as my parents. Because even though you gave birth to me you're both a nobody to me and you always will be. As for Lars he's still alive. Actually he's here and it'll be up to him whether he see's you or not but I just want to say this before I leave to send him in here. I hope you both burn in hell for an eternity you're nothing but a bunch of baby killing, asshole, jerks who are worthless, disrespectful, scumbag pieces of shit and when you die I promise to spit on both of your graves. And I know of your other child that you guy's had when you were" he made the quotation gesture's with his hands " 'Looking' for us and I've already sent word of just how loving her parent's truly were" he said standing up looking at Lucy "Your parents because I know they still love you they just fell on hard times and because of it had to do something that was unlike them to prove that they weren't going to run off. I could see the pain in their eyes. Unlike these two bastards here" he said as he turned to walk out of the room finding Lars within a matter of minutes "Lars it is up to you whether or not you go to see them because I can't stand being around them any longer."

Lars' body tensed up hearing Razor's voice he could tell the hatred in it but when he heard the niose he let out a sigh of relief he knew that if anyone could calm Razor down long enough to keep his thought's rational it would be Lucy and he was glad she listened to him and went inside the room because he would now finally have the one thing he had always wanted..A relationship with his birth parents.

"Who...Who are you miss I mean the way he looked at you and calmed down I think it was you who saved our lives" Razor's father said looking at Lucy happily the young girl had helped save his wife and his own life.

His mother hiccupped a couple of times in her need to stop crying. She had never been so afraid and of her own flesh and blood. She sniffled and looked down ashamed, sitting down slowly and turning to her husband. She didn’t lean into him but she felt ashamed. Especially when it was brought up about the child she and Stephen had years down the road when they were financially stable. She wanted to speak more, tell Axel that they tried hard to find them, that the orphanage kept no record after ten years what happened to the children there. They honestly tried but as far as they were concerned, their three children had died and there was nothing they could have done. And their child, a daughter, it’s not like she didn’t know either. When she turned thirteen and was old enough to know, both she and Stephen sat down with her and told her of her sister and her two brothers. She knew. Her name was Cassandra.

Helena stood up when Axel left abruptly and she swallowed hard. She wanted to go after him but the vice grip on her hand stopped her. She turned to Lucy who seemed incredibly stunned and looked even more uncomfortable.

Lucy hopped off the desk after Axel left and she sighed softly. “I’m Lucy. I’m someone who was given to your son to pay off a debt. As an insurance policy, by my parents.” She said quietly and just saying it out loud, her eyes threatened to water but she kept it at bay as she swallowed down the large lump. Even if what Axel said was true, she would still never forgive her parents. They still did it, didn’t they? They still even suggested it.

“This child that you had, after what you did to them, do they know?”
Helena nodded. “Our daughter, she’s sixteen now. Her name is Cassandra.” She opened a locket she wore around her neck. On one side, it was a photo of Axel, Lars and Allissah and on the other side was a family photo of both Stephen and Helena and Cassandra.

“I believe your son Lars…he might be more…understanding. I can go and get him if you like.”

Helena nodded her head and Lucy offered a mild smile before she went to the door when it opened and she saw it was Lars. “You have a sister.” She whispered and then she walked out. With that, Lucy went to go find Razor. Just…to make sure if he was okay. And then she’d ask to go to her new room.

Lars smiled as Luy walked out and hugged her lightly "Razor if you're looking for him just stormed off that way. He didn't look to pleased if I were you I would go check in his memorial room where we found him crying earlier and of course I have a sister her name is Allissah" he said not knowing about Cassandra yet" slowly though he walked into the room and looked at his parents and he went in to sit right in Razor's chair "Hello Mr. and Mrs. Rayne.. Please don't take it offensively that I am not calling you mom and dad but I think it's best I get to know you better before I start doing that" he said with a half smile because he was still unsure of everything "Please just start a conversation because I'm drawing a blank on what to talk about."

Razor sat in a very large comfortable lazy-boy recliner staring at the picture of Allissah before she died she was the most beautiful little girl you could have ever seen and Razor did all that he could to love her, protect her and keep her safe but even though he tried his hardest he failed in protecting her which is one of the reasons he was always so angry. Because he felt like he failed them completely and that hurt more than anything knowing that he failed after their parent's failed. He felt just as bad as them for allowing everything that happened. Slowly he heard footsteps and he looked up to see who it was coming towards him.

Stephen and Helena looked at Lars, their second born as he stepped into the room. Helena stood, as did Stephen. “Hello Lars.” Helena said softly and Stephen nodded, as if fighting a smile. Knowing their sons had survived, grown into such handsome strapping young men and as if with the world at their heel, he was proud. Regardless of what they did and who Axel turned into. Even at the cost of Allissah, to which his heart broke at knowing that one of their children never made it and it was all their fault. Both of them were truly shamed but they wanted nothing more than to make amends, to find some way to earn their forgiveness. And if not, well at least they know they tried, though Stephen and Helena both knew they wouldn’t give up until they breathed their last breaths.

“I want to start by apologizing. I know no amount of apologies can forgive what we did. We were stupid.” Stephen started.
“But even that’s not even an excuse to how you three were treated and Allissa paid a grave price for our selfishness.” Helena said softly.

“We know we don’t deserve anything from you and Axel but…”
Helena squeezed her husband’s hand. “We’d very much like to try. Nothing we do can make up for it but know that we never stopped thinking about you three, we regretted it every single day and we tried all we could in our power to find you three.”

They knew it wasn’t enough, it never would be. But hopefully it could be a start.

Lucy knew Lars didn’t understand but it wasn’t her place to intervene. Not right now. It wasn’t even her place to go find Razor but something in her wouldn’t let it go if she didn’t go to find him. Lars seemed far more level-headed for this. She wanted to make sure Razor didn’t go off in the deep end. She wanted to apologize. She wanted to do something. If she was truly a spoiled child, would she do that?

Finding him where she found him crying earlier, she saw him reclined back in a rather cozy looking lazy-boy. Her gaze met his and once she was in the room, she stayed quiet for the longest time, turning her gaze to the portrait of Allissah. She stared at her for a while and after several minutes did she turn and fix her attention on Razor, moving to stand before him, effectively blocking his view from the portrait. “I’m sorry.” If she asked if he was okay, she already knew the answer. If she tried to offer him some sort of comfort, he’d rebuff it. So instead, she found it appropriate to apologize. And she meant it, even if she didn’t know where to even start.

Gingerly, she sat down, cross legged and pulled the hem of her skirt over so she wouldn’t be exposing herself. It was long enough to do so that while it showed her legs and her stockings, it at least covered what was essential. “Her name is Cassandra. She’s sixteen.” She said softly. “Your biological parents, they had another child. They told her about you three when she was thirteen. I reckon she must be curious about the two live siblings she has, even curious about Allissah.” She said softly. “Surely…you can’t punish her, right? Because if anything harmed Stephen and Helena, it’d harm Cassandra in the long run, correct? It’d make you no better than your parents or even mind. Taking a child away from her parents…” She looked at him and bit her lower lip.

“Forgive me, I know it’s not my place. I just thought…I thought maybe you’d want to know.” She looked down now, fidgeting with her hands, even the hem of her skirt a little bit. Why was she here? She knew that answer. But why did she even care? She knew the answer to that as well.

"Why are you being so nice to me" Razor said standing up grabbing her and lifting her off the ground so they were face to face "What do you want from me that you're being like this. No one has ever been nice to me in this world other than Lars. You don't know how bad of a guy I am. Before Lars freed you, you were going to be places as a sexual slave and yet here you are apologizing, calling me sweet things and saying all these strange things to me. Just leave me the hell alone or you're going to end up hurt just like everyone else that get's close to me" he said tthrowing her into the chair before walking off he hated to have to be mean to her since she was nice to him but she needed to learn her place and so he grabbed her and smacked her across the face as he forcibly kissed the young woman placing his hands on her waist.

Lucy gasped suddenly at his outburst, especially when he suddenly grabbed her. She looked at him and swallowed hard and couldn’t resist when her entire body started to shake inwardly. She was trembling when he was done, especially knowing what her original fate would have been had Lars never pushed her towards his brother. A small yelp came from her as she was pushed into the chair only to be slapped and then forcibly kissed. Instantly, she pushed him back and slapped him hard across his cheek, about as hard as he hit her. Her eyes had watered and she shook her head. “You got what you wanted then, didn’t you?” Her voice trembled. “Well congratulations Razor, no matter how many times your brother tries to convince me that there’s something worth it still buried deep in you, I won’t believe it.” She moved away from him, her cheek still stinging from where he hit her. She knew it would bruise along with the other and come tomorrow, she’d have a marred face from being struck so many times.

“Where’s my room then?” She asked, wiping her eyes with the back of her hand. “Or because I refused you, I’ve now been pushed to the top of the list of all the men in your club to whore me out to?” She spat. Well if this was how she treated, why should she care what happened to her? He didn’t. Lars did but what could he do? He couldn’t even stand up to his brother. No one could do anything.

Razor's eyes widened in anger as she slapped him across the cheek and he rushed at her pushing her hard into the wall and he wrapped his hands around her throat contemplating just killing her now but somewhere deep inside of him there was a voice telling him to stop and not to kill her and for some odd reason he did but listened to her as she talked to him "You want to be a whore then that's what you'll get but you're not going to be anyone else's whore" he spoke in a soft yet authoritive tone "You'll go the rest of your natural born life having to give sexual gratification to me" Razor said grabbing her by the arm "OR since you want to act like spoiled brat I can punish you like a spoiled brat and spank your ass" he said looking at her "Make your decision and once you're done you can go to your room" he hadn't even angry at her he had just just still angry at his parents but she had crossed the line slapping him he was Razor Rayne and nobody fucked with him and it pissed him off when she over stepped her boundaries.

Lars looked at his parents "Well please explain to me why you did what you did. Why did you put your childrne on the streets to fend for themselves didn't you know that this was going to happen to everyone?"

A small but loud cry came from Lucy as she found herself backed into the wall and she felt like she was having a minor freak out while his hand was around her throat. She was breathing, or well trying to breathe but it felt strangled. Only when his hand seemed to loosen, did she take in serious gasps and bucketfuls of air into her lungs, her hand coming around her neck lightly. “I am not a spoiled brat!” She screamed. Even if he was saying she’d be his whore, she was already so tired of him calling her a spoiled brat since she did nothing to be called that. “If caring for you, inquiring after your feelings and wanting to make you feel better is being a spoiled brat then fine!” She snapped. “I am a spoiled brat but you think you’re any better? I’d rather just die than be your whore or have anything to do with you! You’re a monster! No wonder you were abandoned!”

Helena looked at him and bit her lower lip when Stephen cleared his throat. “We have no excuse. We were still young, relatively new parents, we didn’t know what to do. It was easier to just…leave you three behind when after Allissah was born, the expenses went up. We didn’t know.” He then stood up to approach Lars behind his desk, but he stood in front of the desk.

“We have no right to ask of anything from you and Axel. We just…we want to make things right. We don’t deserve your forgiveness. We don’t deserve anything from you both. But Cassandra…” He trailed off and then looked down in shame, shameful for even asking.

Helena stood and looked at Lars. “We have a daughter. W-We had another child after everything, when our finances got better, when we thought and were even told that three of you did not make it. We didn’t know if you were alive. And then I became pregnant which we weren’t expecting. Lord only knows we don’t deserve any more kids. But we were given Cassandra and we both vowed she would know the truth. And she does. She swore if you two were still alive, she would have wanted so badly to know you.”

“But you are alive…and she still wants to.”

"Die...DIE" Razor said laughing "No, no Lucy dying would be too good. I don't know love and I don't care to know about it. I wasn't ever cared for. I NEVER had anyone care about me before now so why should I start giving a shit now. I am a monster. A fucking monster who kills people for a living, makes money by extorting businesses for protection and even loaning money back with an interest but you'd know all about that wouldn't you. You are no more important than I am and there must be something wrong with you or why else would your parent's so willingly give you up as collateral" Razor laughed at this "You're me just in a much less severe case but as he heard her talk about him being abandoned he pushed her down and grabbed her by her hair dragging her out into the hallway and yanked her up the steps to a nice room that would be hers once he got there he threw her on the bed and yanked her pants and undergarments down in one swift movement and then sat on the bed yanking her hard over his knee and began spanking her like a father would do a child but he wasn't holding back he wanted her to feel pain, to learn her lesson she would be his for quite a while if not forever and she deserved to know he wasn't going to take her shit.

"Listen both of you I, I am glad that you are here. My entire life I've wanted to know you guys to get some answers. To have my fucked up life at least somewhat normal and to understand what happened. I unlike Axel still have my humanity and I do forgive you guy's as for your other daughter Cassandra. I will meet her and I would love to have a bond with my sister who I do not know because I cannot blame her for the mistakes of two young adults. But I want you to know I do forgive you both. I just wish you would've went another way around the whole situation. Also by sitting here looking in both of your eyes I can tell that the expirience was traumatic for you as well. Not as traumatic as I or even Axel had it but still traumatic none the less" he explained to both of them.

In that very moment, because she wasn’t like him where she could just turn it all off, Lucy felt whatever hope was left to hang onto, shatter just by his words. Her eyes watered. She couldn’t help it but it seemed as she basically justified why his parents had abandoned him, she unleashed a darker monster than before, if at all possible.
Being dragged by her hair up the stairs, her body hitting the steps in ways that turned painful very quickly, Lucy whimpered in pain and only once they had reached the top, did she try to fight him, no matter how much it pained her body to do so.

The moment she was thrown onto the bed, she tried to scurry to the top, as if trying to run from him even if it would only do well before he yanked her back. She didn’t get far at all and felt the cool air over her skin as her skirt and her panties were removed. Fear ignited in her and she tried in vain to scamper away faster before being pulled over his knee and then the screaming started. She tried to bite back the screams by biting down on her lower lip when the spanks first started. But they were so rough, so hard. It went from her trying not to make a sound to whimpers to soft cries and then screaming when she couldn’t take anymore. “Please!” She cried out, clawing at the bed covers. “Please, stop! Stop! Stop!” She screamed. Her cheeks were stained in tears, her bottom stung and she was in pain. She felt so utterly helpless. But that’s just because she was.

Nothing could ever describe the way they felt upon hearing at least one of their sons had forgiven them. Both Stephen and Helena looked so shocked to even hear it from Lars and they grasped each other’s hands. “Lars…” Helena looked down, tears streaming down her cheeks and she sniffled, turning into her husband. It really did break them. What they did to their children. They tried to make up for it with Cassandra but no one could run away from their demons. They just didn’t know that their demons had caught up to them until they were brought in here, until it was very clear they were brought in by their sons.

“We will make this up to you, son. If you let us.” Stephen said softly, stroking his wife’s hair. Helena looked at Lars and she swallowed hard. “May I ask for a hug?” She almost whispered, like she knew she had no right to ask but she just wanted to hold one of her babies again. Especially when she never stopped thinking about them. She’d never hold Allissa again. But she would hope to rectify that through Lars and hopefully some day, Axel even. Stephen felt the same.

Razor listened to her as she screamed there for a few seconds it only fueled him hearing the screams. For am moment earlier he had lost all grip of the monster inside of him because of the hatred he had for his parents and all the people who made fun of him, turned their backs on him and even used to beat him up as a child. When Lucy had gotten through to him she had truly gotten through the rough outter exterior a feat that even Lars hadn't overcome yet and he hated to have to beat the young woman like this but she was going to learn quick Razor wasn't one to be crossed he was to be respected and fears. The old saying he went by was respect is learned and the best way to learn is through punishment which is exactly what he was teaching the young woman now. After about a dozen more hard slaps to the ass Razor threw her to the floor like leaving her in a big heap on the ground and he kneeled slightly so he was face to face with her. Plastered on his face was a look of pure agony because to him he felt like his heart had been smashed in two by the explanation he had gotten from his birth parents "You had everything going for you Lucy you were the beauty that had calmed the heart of the beast and then you went and said those awful things. Maybe now you'll learn that I am not to be crossed and if you have learnt your lesson then maybe now we can start what could possibly be a great friendship between the two of us. You are special darling and everyone here knows it. They're already referring to you as the woman who calmed their leader. I expect to see you in one hour, freshly cleaned and dressed nicely for supper. You will come staight to my office and I will inspect your clothing for I wouldn't want any of my boy's to try and take advantage of you understood" Razor asked her showing her that yes in fact Razor Rayne was capable of compassion when it was needed.

"I see no reason to decline your offer you are after all my mother aren't you" Lars retorted in a soft yet joking manner trying to lighten the mood he could still see fear, sorry and regret plastered in both of his birth parent's face because of having to meet Axel first "I have always wanted parent's but never had any the closest thing I had was Axel and after Allissah's untimely death he wasn't as compasssionate and loving to other's as he should have been but I understand he felt like he had failed his two younger siblings in time of need and he even held Allissah in his arms as she died. Do not worry about him though eventually he'll come around and I can assure you he'll love Cassandra. But mother come here and hug me if you so choose but I want to tell you if you hug me and run off again...It will be your biggest mistake that I'll see to myself."

Her body fell to the ground after her pushed her. Her bottom stung and she was shaking as she gripped the carpet for some kind of assurance. Her cheek rest to the carpet, as if being imprinted with the soft texture of it. Her eyes were closed and her sobs wracked her body, causing it to shake even more. She breathed hard and fast but she had no strength left, no words to say. She just numbly shook her head, hearing what he said, processing it but said not a word to refute it or even try.

She hated him. Lucy hated him with every fiber in her being and if he ever thought they’d be friends, he was wrong. She couldn’t do it. She couldn’t do what Lars asked of her. She couldn’t live up to the title of ‘the beauty that calmed the heart of the beast’ as he said it. No, she was nothing if he could just resort to violence the way he did. It was a really bad day and she just hoped that on her way down to dinner, someone might be merciless enough to end it. Everything hurt. Nothing was worth this. She wanted the easy way out. At least the suffering would end. Yes, she was allowed to be weak, when she didn’t know how not to be.

Helena didn’t waste a second. She wasn’t going to hug him and run off again and she knew only time would truly heal the wounds, if it was meant to be. Parting from her husband’s embrace, she rounded the corner of the desk and stepped to Lars. Her hands cupped his cheeks as she looked at him. He grew up so handsomely and as his birth mother—hopefully able to have the right of just being his mother again—she was very proud. She then pulled him to her and held him close to her, her hand stroking through the back of his hair. Sobs threatened to consume her again but she held off. She didn’t want anything to ruin this moment of holding one of her very dear sons to her.

"Good girl now go get freshened up dinner is in an hour" Razor said standing back up slowly and he made his way downstairs to the kitchen "Make a large pot of spaghetti and meatballs since we've got our Italian family over here. Make it good and also get some garlic bread. Also have Davie make up some gelato his gelato is magnifico" he said smiling as he walked out and then went to the door hearing a knock as he opened the door he saw a young thin but beautiful girl standing there "Yes hello may I help you" Razor asked curiously most people wouldn't dare come up to the door and knock with permission let alone without any.

"Y...Y...Yeah I...I'm" she stopped and swallowed hard being quite nervouse "I'm...L..Looking for Razor 'Axel' Rayne please I am his sister Cassandra" she said speaking softly she was scared and you could tell by looking at her she had heard all about her brother and how evil he was but had never met him and since her parent's still hadn't gotten home to let her in from school she had drove her old shitty rust bucket car that she loved because it was hers and went to see her brother since everyone in town knew where to find him.

"You're looking for Axel.. Well you've found him and you're Cassandra. My, my you are beautiful aren't you. You look quite similar to what Al would've looked like if she would've made it" he said smiling "Come in, come in please we would be honored to have you in here. In fact your parent's are here now follow me" he said leading the young woman to his office slowly and opened the door quietly he walked in and was shocked to see Lars hugging their birth mother "My, My" Razor's voice echoed through the room "Isn't this just a big happy fucking family reunion. Little mister whiner finally got his family he's always wanted and the big bad parents finally lied their way back into one of their son's life. Well everyone this is Cassandra Lars and my own baby sister. Isn't she just beautiful" he said walking in and slamming the door shut lightly.

Lars smiled as he hugged his mother back tightly loving the feeling of finally being in a loving embrace with someone who meant it and had asked for it instead of him asking. Razor gave him hugs but you could tell there was no emotion in them. Tears rolled down his cheek "I love you" he whispered softly hugging her tightly until he heard Razor's voice and then he looked up startled to see a beautiful younger woman standing beside him "Oh my lord you must be Cassandra.:

"Y..Yes I am Cassandra. But You can call me Cassie if you want to brothers" Cassandra said looking at them she was still startled by Razor but she could tell he was the kind of person who kept his emotions killed so where he didn't have to endure pain and then she did something that no one else up till now had ever done she grabbed ahold of Axel and hugged him in a tight warm loving hug.

Razor was shocked and lightly stepped back feeling the hug "What in the hell was that" he barked at her in a confused voice "Listen hon I didn't mean to scare you but please don't hug me I'm not into all that lovey dovey bullshit okay."

Once he left, Lucy stay lying where she was. She couldn’t move yet but in a few minutes, by some miracle, she managed to stand. Her legs were shaky and threatened to give out, her body wracking with the hurt of just moving. She carried herself to the bathroom and turned the shower on before stripping herself completely so she was left naked. A moment’s glance in the mirror showed her what had become of her. Her cheeks were stained with tears, her eyes red-rimmed and beginning to turn puffy. Where she had been struck twice on her face, the swelling began and the discoloration of her skin showed, the bruising becoming evident. She sniffled and then looked at her nude body, already seeing bruises and then she turned her back to the mirror and looked over her shoulder, seeing her bottom so red, it was as if the skin was screaming in agony.

With a drop of her shoulders, Lucy moved into the shower where she took her time, letting the scalding hot water bathe her and cleanse away what was left of her. There wasn’t much left. She’d been hit twice, threatened numerously and spanked so many times, even when she leaned her bottom against the cool tiles, while it offered a moment’s reprieve, it stung. It’d be difficult to just sit.

After about twenty-five to thirty minutes in the shower, she exited and found a towel. It was soft and she wrapped it around her naked frame before moving out of the bathroom and to the bedroom, to the closet where she opened and found clothes. Undergarments even. She laid out a set and then a deep burgundy dress with short sleeves and a hem that came to her knees. It offered a generous neckline. She wasn’t incredibly busty but neither was she flat. She had curves, had assets, assets which had been abused, but nonetheless, enough that she’d fill out the dress well.

She dressed and then dried her hair, keeping it down her back. By the time she finished, she had minutes to spare. Her gaze traveled to the bed, longingly. She wanted to sleep. She wanted to sleep a very long time.

Helena marveled in holding her son. She kissed his cheek and then his forehead, stroking his hair. “I love you too, my dear boy. I never stopped.” She whispered to him. If she could, if she had her way, she’d holding him always, to make up for the days she didn’t. She’d spend the rest of her life, every last breath in making sure her children knew they were always loved. Including Axel, especially him. Stephen too. He watched the spectacle, his eyes wet with unshed tears. He was just about to walk to his son to maybe share in the hug when the door opened and he saw Cassandra. Helena saw her too and their eyes widened in marvel at their daughter being here.

Stephen instantly went to her but didn’t stop her from talking to Axel though he did feel the pang of guilt of how he so easily rebuffed her hug like it meant nothing.

Her cheeks heated in embarrassment a little bit and she looked up at her eldest brother. “Maybe. But maybe I can change that.” She said softly, worrying her lower lip now. “Yet.” Then she walked to her father and he put his arm around her.

Helena looked up at Lars, stroking his cheek. “Are we to leave?” She didn’t want to. Not yet.

"Darling let me stop you before you get any idea's alright. Cassie you're a wonderful girl and I'm glad that you had a wonderful life and didn't have to endure in the long hellish life that the three eldest children had to go through but I am not going to change not now... Not ever I am too stuck in my ways you got to think I'm twenty two years old, Lars is twenty one and Allissah would've been eighteen. I've also been doing this since I was thirteen years old to support Lars and I. This is my life and who I am. I will be happy to get to know you and even help support you but I wont change" he said honestly wanting to squash any idea of hope the young girl had for changing her "If you want a lovey dovey older brother then Lars is your man. Also I want you to stop driving that car you drove here in it's old and beaten down and it can't under any circumstance be safe enough to drive around all the time so have my limo drive you to the car dealership pick out your favorite car and I will pay for it out of the kindness of my heart" he said with a forced smile.

"Cassie it is a pleasure to meet you finally mom and dad has told me so much about you already" Lars said smiling as he stood up and walked over to her and hugged her happily with a smile. As he heard Helena ask if she was to leave he looked up to Razor pleadingly hoping that their parents and sister didn't have to leave yet.

"No I guess you don't have to leave yet. You're always welcome here from now on anytime you want. Just because I can't stand either of you I can't allow Lars to get hurt because of my feelings for you both. You however Cassie you may come here and talk to me or Lars. Or anyone here anytime you want and if you ever need something you can come to your older brother and I will make sure to take care of it because you're family and family should always stick together" he said looking at his parents as he said the last sentence. Slowly he lifted his right arm up and looked at his very expensive watch noticing what time it was and he knew instantly that in less than twenty minutes Lucy would be down for her first inspection and he would see whether or not she was going to be good or whether he would have to flip out on her again which he truly hoped he didn't have to do.

Cassie didn’t say anything. But she did note the forced smile on his face, because it didn’t reach his eyes. She bit her lower lip and slowly nodded her head before she moved towards her father. Looking back at Razor, she shook her head. “I’ll only accept something when you want to do it. Not because you feel obligated because we’re blood.” She said softly and then moved over to her father’s side in case she had made him angry. She leaned into him and then smiled to Lars. “Likewise.” She said softly and bit her lower lip, looking down. All three of them looked to Razor as he announced that they were welcome here any time. They were stoic. Cassie was glad to know she could be here any time but the way he said it…

It’s like no matter what anyone did, it’d never be enough for him. But maybe in time. It was only the first day after all. Cassie didn’t give up hope but that didn’t mean she was going to accept anything from him. Especially when she loved her car and it was a lot better than he thought. Truly. Stephen and Helena both knew that maybe in time. They hoped at least.

At the last minute, Lucy looked at her face and she bit her lower lip. She found some sort of concealing kind of make up and tried to work it on her skin but it wasn’t the right tone. She ended up washing it off but the bruises were still there, very evident. They’d be all noticeable and she felt like it hindered her appearance but perhaps this is exactly the way she was meant to look. A spoiled brat who didn’t look perfect but ruined in every way. Maybe he wanted to make a lesson of her after all. An example.

After putting on some form of shoes, heels to be exact, though not too high considering everything and that it just hurt to walk as it is, Lucy left her room and she went downstairs. The dress wasn’t too form fitting. It was form fitting at the top but then the skirt from the bodice to her knees came out in a loose fashion. Nothing fancy. It wasn’t dressy but it was pretty and nice and it really brought out the color in her eyes and her hair. She just hoped she wouldn’t be met with any problems along the way.

"That is your decision. I will let you all catch up I have business to attend to I hope to see you all at dinner I found out we were of Italian heritage and so I had our chef cook us an authentic Italian meal" slowly he bowed to them before walking out and he walked up seeing that Lucy was almost late as he was walking through the hallway though he accidentally bumped into her and he stared at her "Hm good choice of clothing I do like it on you it shows off your feminine physique come with me to the dining hall and we shall await our guests" he said slowly as he reached out to grab her hand holding it in his own and he walked with her to the dining hall he sat at the head of the table in a very ornate antique chair beside him on his right was where Lars would sit and so he said "You may sit on my left side I want to keep my eye on you tonight. How are you feeling" he asked curiously wanting to know whether or not she might need a pillow to sit on to cushion her ass from the hard chair since he had wore her out less than an hour ago.

"Alright I don't know about all of you but I am rather hungry today has been a very interesting day with all the fighting, kidnapping, talking and arguing and it has wore me out dearly. I must once again apologize to all of you for Axel's mood he hasn't been in the greatest of mood especially since it's coming up on Alissah's death date here in a week you are all welcome to come to the graveyard with us while we're giving our respects to her" he said stretching his leg slightly before walking out of the door hoping they were following him since he was going to take them all to the dining hall so they could all eat dinner.

Back
Top Bottom