Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Here we go...

Trygon said:
Wait, LR is still up? The domain name is dead.

Ganondorf, huh? Which one?

That's because I bought it from Vek and it's not linked to it. It has a new name now.

Well I love all incarnations of him, but my favorite is his Hyrule Warriors version. <3

I ran out of fucking Degrassi episodes, this is bullshit. Now I have to find a new show that exploits teen angst.

Taking a hiatus.

Struggling with major depression. It's bad. Really fucking bad.

I'll be back when I'm not a brooding mess anymore.

With love,
PP

Thanks BB.

I'm still unemployed but I feel massive amounts better than I did when I left. I just needed a break from everything and some time to decompress.

Yeah, I also took the time to delve into Paganism finally. Being spiritually connected to something for the first time in my life has been refreshing.

I got a call back today, from some staffing agency that works with EBay. I'll be going to an interview tomorrow, more than likely I already have the job. It's not hard to get call center jobs because they like to mass hire.

It's certainly not what I wanted to do and I know it's going to be extremely hard, but I have bills to pay and need to file my taxes...

I also have something far more important coming up in October that me and my boyfriend need to start saving for.

Now it's November.

Also I didn't take the call center job, mainly because I had too many interferences the week that training started. Stuff I couldn't reschedule because of the circumstances.

I got a call back from a place that I applied to a few weeks ago, probably the only thing I applied for that I actually, really wanted. I don't have to worry about customer service bullshit, and it will be the first job ever where I only have to deal with my coworkers rather than people in general. It sounds perfect, the benefits, the full time, the salary would be my highest yet. I just find myself gushing all over this and I'm scared because this is the first time I've ever felt so strongly about a company. They seem really awesome, plus they have multiple locations which opens my horizons when it comes to moving from this godforsaken desert called Florida.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hopefully there will be some people wishing me good luck here as well. :)

After two months of unemployment, I am officially employed again. I'll be making 12 dollars an hour, I'll have full benefits, and it's full time.

Things are finally turning around.

There's a handful of people on here who will ALWAYS get good luck vibes sent their way from me. You're one of them. <3333

Glad to hear things are looking up. *hugs you*

I'm tired.

It's time to fess up, I'm twelve weeks pregnant and dear lord I have never been so exhausted in my life.

I literally found out two weeks after I lost my job. Timing could not have been better, and while I immediately started doing all the right things, especially considering my existing diabetes beforehand, holy crap I've never felt this bad in my life. My entire existence is now pricking my finger five times a day to make sure my numbers are at least reasonable, and depending on the reading I either feel like a failure or I still feel like a failure because I'm not supposed to be too low either. I literally got chastised for getting my A1C down from a 6.6 to 5.9 in two weeks. My goal is 5.6 but I guess I'm not supposed to do it in a month.

I'm pretty sure I need another insulin, this twice a day pokey stuff isn't cutting it as far as post meals go. So that means more pokey, probably double the pokey and ugh.

I know that as soon as my son/daughter is born, it's all going to be worth it. All of this stress and anxiety and fatigue. I just gotta hang in there.

Thanks to those who wished me good vibes and congratulated me!

I couldn't start when I was supposed to, which was today, but hopefully on Wednesday the background check comes through and I can start next Monday.

Being pregnant is rough. Being pregnant while coping with something, especially something as tricky as diabetes is even rougher. So don't stress or sweat it. You're doing well in that you're striving to hit a goal. Some moms wouldn't bother. So you're already a great mom because you are. Makes you one of the good ones from the get go! <3 Anyway, though it's a trying time, try to enjoy the good parts because it'll go by quickly. The whole thing does...from pregnancy to having a newborn to a toddler to a big kid. So enjoy each step of the way. I know you will and I know you'll be a great mom. Lots of happy and positive vibes your way for a stress/worry free pregnancy. You've got us with you along the way. *hugs*

Thanks DA, that means a lot.

I feel like I am ready to be a mom in every means except financially, but my parents weren't exactly in the most stable financial situation and they managed to give me and my siblings a good life, so I won't stress about that too much.

Then again, people tell me you're never exactly ready to be a parent. I don't know, when I found out I didn't freak out, I was genuinely happy but just worried about things. Still worried about things, but at least I know my entire family is behind me. I have never had the greatest relationship with them, but one thing I can say about them is that they're supportive of my child. That means the world to me.

It's true. You can never be ready for a child. I say this because even with planning, you never know what the future might bring. Having the support and knowing that there will be people who love your child that will be around as role models...that's what's important. The rest will get figured out and I know you'll find out just how resourceful you are. ; )

It's going to be awesome to follow you on your journey into this next chapter. It's kind of cool. This is why I always say BMR is a lot like its own sort of family too. <333

Thank you. :)

I'm happy to be apart of this family, this is really the only forum that I still post on these days.

I'll be thirteen weeks this Friday, I'm ready for another sonogram. :<

Definitely. I don't have a preference on gender but daddy does and I keep dreaming about a girl. I want to know so I can start picking out clothes early.

Indeed. In the end, it hardly matters. But it's nice to just be able to start planning so you have stuff ready. Either way, you know you'll love your kid and be happy. As a mom of both, I can say that both are heaps of fun. You'll have a grand time no matter which you have. : )

So, like usual having any sort of full time job throws me off. I've been working close to 50 hours a week, too...so the last thing I want to do is sit at my computer when I come home from work after spending 8-10 hours on one. The goal is to get a new laptop as my last one died for good finally in December. I have put a used one down on layaway since this paycheck was rent paycheck. I miss writing and with my crazy hormones, strange enough I miss smut roleplaying.

My iPad also fucking died this month too so I've just been browsing the internet with a phone and watching Game of Thrones on my tiny phone screen. Two more weeks, just have to wait two more stupid weeks.

On the bright side, not spending all day at home makes the days go by much faster and I'm already eighteen weeks into my pregnancy. Next week I see my OB and she will(hopefully) give me a referral for an ultrasound. I am dying to know the gender of my baby.

I'm dying to know the gender too! XD And wow, you're nearly half way through your pregnancy! Time flies, doesn't it? Hope the pregnancy is going well for both you and baby. : )

Yeah, 2016 is half way over already somehow. I still don't feel pregnant. I haven't gained (much) weight. Lost some at the beginning because of nausea, then gained it back plus another two pounds.

21 +1 weeks. I'm having a boy, and we've named our son Jayden Antonio. I'm going to get gender confirmation via 2D/3D ultrasound the Saturday after next, but I think it's hard to mistake the gender at 20 weeks, especially if it's a boy.

I'm super stressed out but I'm over halfway there. Once he's in my arms, it will all be worth it.

GoT is over and so is my life until next April. Such a fucking good season finale, the best yet. Episode before that was immensely satisfying. I should really read the books because I really need to know what happens next.

22 +2 weeks along. Everyone gets mad at me when I say weeks but it's hard to convert numbers with pregnancy brain. I'm 5.5 months pregnant which means I have 3.5 months to go. It hardly seems real that I will be a parent in three and a half months. Already wondering when I will be able to go back to work and I haven't even negotiated my leave yet because I'm worried about how we're going to be able to move out of this crappy apartment at the end of the year if I take a month and a half off work. *rolls eyes*

Once my 90 day probation is up I'm going to have a talk with my boss and see how realistic maybe taking a part time position will be until I am able to devote 40 hours again. I'll be able to work from home, so that's at least some consolation.

I honestly can't believe it's been 60 days, seems like I just started this job yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom