Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Female challengers requested

Status
Not open for further replies.

cesco

Star
Idea for all!!
So since this isn't for just males or females i decided to give it a shot here lol Basically I am a huuuuuuuuuuge gamer, massive all day everyday. And I always loved video games with create a character, one such ngame that gets reeeaaaly in depth is soul calibur, probably a pioneer in character customization. However your created characters lack story. I love creating them in my head with conflict and adventure and what not. So my idea was if anyone else had made or could come up with some characters for maybe a big group thing, with action, lots of characters, fights, motives, villains, heroes all controlled by us. I think it would be a cool idea and was wondering if anyone else would like to join me, maybe a make a group? Its not limited to action btw def some romance, there is in my head at least lol any ideas or comments u can pm me or send below, i'm very flexible, but i also got my own stories to tell. Dont be shy!!! :3

Oh or it could be something that perhaps i create a world? or something like that where this way it doesn't have to be a group thing if you don't want it to be, but it all still happens in this one universe. Group sounds very cool to me too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom