Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Clockwork Generation OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the OOC thread, but I think we started acting pretty in character basically entirely by accident.

Marcus looked up at Thea.
"Well here's one. It's by the best band ever. It's about dragons attacking people, I think" he said as he began to rock the fuck out of his axe.

Ahahahaha XD Awesome here's my song for the day! I gotta head to work see ya later! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrI1FHQTUZM&list=PLLtx830bwTSWL6eSNnubYS10ulGAwb4KC&shuffle=494

TPK! TPK! Probably not but this is your only warning, please think of the consequences of your actions lest your characters happen to find themselves being assaulted by their friends so they do not die. As I believe I have stated, if you die, you die. And fourteen miles is pretty far for a small gun.

John is not unless it becomes needed or pressed. Although Brak is effectively second in command as he is the only person flying the ship at the moment.

Just wanted to apologize for missing the take off on this one. I had a huge project due for school. That being said the next town I hope to board the ship and look forward to playing with you all. On the bright side of things though I think I have a pretty good entrance planned out if I catch the ship landing in time. Someone give me a heads up if possible when it is almost there.

Its almost there, I can have the ship there basically whenever we need it to be since in am the navigator and pilot, and we are heading for a small mountain town anyway so your in luck

Aye! Feel free to move the plot forward without me as well, my posts tend to be sporatic so there is that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom