Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Clockwork Generation OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alenaeon

Star
Alright, well this shall be our ooc thread (Give me a bit of time to get the main thread up, I need to make sure everyone has their PCs done!).

As for characters, I'd prefer people who had lives before the uprising and were fairly normal. It makes more sense to me that a bunch of people are mechanics, or lawyers, etc. before this all happened and turned into this. As for fantasy races and whatnot, any are allowed but the default is human and it would be preferred if you have an explanation for WHY your mysterious race is upon this world and how they have gotten here. The default will be scientific experiments, but others are possible.

By the way, does anyone mind my character being more comedic that you guys? Everyone's some kind of badass, so I figured it would create variety if I played as a slacker steampunk bard/electric guitarist, but if the tone is to weird for you guys and girls I'll change it.

I don't mind, honestly I think everyone is too much badass XD I mean it would be kind of interesting to see what happen whens people of moderate or no skill end up crammed on a ship together trying to survive. The way it is now I think our ship might die before any of us are at risk of being hurt XD

The way things are looking, Marcus (my character) will get on the nerves Bracken and Archer through his slacking off, annoy and horrify Theo due to having a silver knife in case of werewolves, and make unwanted (?) moves on Thea. I love conflict!

Seriously tough, so far I count four male characters and one female character. How many more are we expecting? Should we try to get more people to join?

Hurrya for conflict, and Bracken (my character) will spend a lot of time in the map room if he has his way. So warning to everyone. STAY. AWAY. FROM. HIS. MAPS.

Bahahaha. Map Room. John laughs at such luxuries. Alright, well, I'll write up my (Presumably) terrible starting post to help you guys get started. I will warn you now, I won't pull punches. Characters may end up dying, especially if they do something stupid. I won't abuse it, and will probably talk to you before it happens but it can happen. Now I run off to work on John's sheet.

Oh my, well then it would seem the only room on the ship will become a map room! And the ship is cramped, and shitty intentionally, the goal is to make the players help upgrade it, and form an attachment to it, so that way when I blow it up I am even more disliked! (Kidding, I won't blow it up. Maybe, what's that TNT for? KABOOEY!) But yes, I expect upgrades!

"This random group of survivors is all expertly trained in weaponry." "How is this possible?" "Magic, magic is the answer." XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom