Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Clockwork Generation ~Profiles~

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorchasilver

Supernova
clockwork.jpg

"Oh, I didn't see you there!" A young woman smiles brightly as you approach a simple wooden table. A neat stack of paper sits to on the left side and a single sheet face down sits on the right. "I am so glad you decided to join us." Her smile never falters, as she picks a paper of the larger stack and slides it towards you. "If you would be so kind as to answer a few questions, we can be on our way! And might I add, welcome aboard!"

As you flip the paper over you see a list of questions and a small header. 'Please answer the following to the best of your ability. When completed please place face down on the right side of the table.' You look up to ask the clerk a question and much to your surprise the seat on the other side of the table is empty, nothing but a cold, metallic laugh echoing around the room. Will you push forward or flee in fear?

Name:

Appearance:

What value do you bring to the ship or crew:

Brief History:

Skills/Abilities:

Weapons:

Well done! Welcome to The Clockwork Generation! Please post your profile below and await further instructions from the Captian.

Name: Thea B’lize
Race: Shadow

Appearance: Thea

What value do you bring to the ship or crew: Because of her ability to manipulate shadow she is a versatile fighter using a combination of magic and weapon. She can also use the ability for more practical uses such as helping repair the ship.

Brief History: Thea may look human but she is in fact a Shadow Soul from the Shadow Realm inhabiting a human form. Shadow Souls are the mirror of another soul somewhere in the multiverse. Thea decided upon meeting her human counterpart that she wanted to see the world and have a chance to experience things that only a human would get to. She pleaded with the God of the Shadow Realm to give her a mortal form and send her somewhere, and in the end found herself in a chaotic world falling to the endless march of the Clockwork Golems.

Skills/Abilities: Thea can manipulate shadow, forming it into something usable like a shield or weapon. She can also use it to travel from one location to another by walking through the shadows. Like many magic users, the more power she uses the longer it takes her to recover her energy leaving her in a more vulnerable state.

Weapons: While she could potentially form any weapon out of shadow, she is most proficient in using a blade. She can handle a crossbow but not nearly as well as a blade.

Name: Theo Warwick

Race: Lycan

Appearance: Human Form / True Form

What value do you bring to the ship or crew: Theo is a very adept mechanic and has an astounding gift of making things go boom. He is fond of machines, explosives, and overall just fixing things.

Brief History: Theo was born a lycan. As a child, he struggled trying to fit in, growing older caused him to become more wolf like, each transformation lasting longer then the last until he had no choice but to stay as a wolf. As time went on though, he learned to control it. He kept the animal inside at bay as best as he could. He did what he could holding jobs, being a mechanic. For a while, he served in the armored division of the army. He was soon thrown out after they discovered what he was. After getting into a serious gambling debt, He came across the Captain who saved him before the men he owed money to put his head on a stick. He owes the Captain a life debt and will do as he's ordered until the life debt has been paid.

Skills/Abilities: Theo is able to maintain a human form indefinitely, however if his life is threatened or he wills it, he will change into his true form. In this form, he has superhuman strength, speed, senses, and able to heal very quickly. He is also a very skilled mechanic, able to keep the ship running at pristine condition. Along with his skill as a mechanic, he is a very skill pyrotechnician and explosives expert.

Weapons:
- Claws
- Strength
- Teeth
- His Wrench

Name: Bracken Worthly
Race: human

Appearance: http://th05.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2013/161/f/5/anime_steampunk_by_kuronah-d68k52o.jpg

What value do you bring to the ship or crew: He is a master navigator and strategist.

Brief History: Before the rising of the golems, Bracken was training to be a military strategist and navigator for the Flagship of his former country. He tired to help fight off the golems but we all see the results.

Skills/Abilities: Give him a map and he can guide you there then tell you the most likely places for weapon caches, a town, or the best place to ambush the enemy.

Weapons: dual blades and dual pistols.

Name: Marcus Nohannsen
Race: Human

Appearance:
Marcus

Brief History: Marcus is an out-of-work sky-bum and bard who is just making his way through life. He has had experience on three ships, all of whom had him kicked off (one involved the captain's daughter, one involved the captain, and once involved the cook, that's all he'll say). He doesn't see himself as a particularly brave or noble person, but will fight for his life and for the lives of others when the time comes to it. He is capable of any job asked of him on a ship; how well he does depends on the job. Although he sn't very knowledgeable about culture, science or history, he isn't stupid, and knows how to get into and out of sticky situations.

Skills/Abilities: Marcus is a jack-of-all trades, master of none; with the exception of his skill is music, he is only a capable gunman, an okay fighter, a decent swindler and a novice spellcaster.

Weapons: His true talent lies in his axe, which, combined with his abilities and skills, becomes a powerful sonic weapon (providing he hits the right notes). He can also bludgeon enemies with it. He is also armed with a silver knife (in case of undead, werewolves and fay creatures) and a pistol.

Name: Archer Brinkley Jr.
Race: Shifter

Appearance: Archer

What value do you bring to the ship or crew: He is a hunter by trade and there is very little within 500 yd. That he can’t hit with an arrow from his custom recurve bow. He would be an asset for any kind of long range battle.

Brief History: Archer was raised as a huntsman all his life and because of this he had become one of the best marksmen he had ever heard of. His abilities as a shifter had been invaluable for tracking prey both in his human form and others. Although no one save for his parents knew what he truly was and not even they knew that he used his abilities or what he was capable of being. However his bow was basically the only weapon he ever used. He had been a simple man for many years before the Clockwork Golems had begun their destructive march on the planet. Now his only chance was to join with an airship crew and adapt to this new world they now lived in. With no more surviving family he has nothing left to do but survive.

Skills/Abilities: Archer is a merciless and lethal hunter because of this he is a deadly shot with his custom made recurve bow. He is not bad to have around in some of the more recent sticky situations.

Weapons: While he has the potential to be able to use anything with proper training his weapons of choice are his bow, a hunter’s knife, and dabbled with throwing knives and axes.

Name: John Doe
Race: Human?

Appearance: He stands at 6'1, with dirt brown hair that is often bedraggled and unwashed. A light brown duster often adorns his form, with a tight and worn out shirt underneath.

What value do you bring to the ship or crew: I own the damn thing ya fools!

Brief History: The GM has his secrets, but John owns and built the ship. Not much more is known about him, this is intentional.

Skills/Abilities: Shipbuilding, others unknown.

Weapons: A clockwork pistol.

Other Notes: John's profile is fairly blank and 'mysterious' because the character is as such and half of his secrets will be used for plothooks. I am abusing my power for laziness to the fullest extent!

Name: Merida Bourke Clyburne

Appearance: http://www.mr-mojo-risin.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/steampunk-girls_04.jpg

What value do you bring to the ship or crew: I'm never without my wrist gun, wrist sword, or goggles

Brief History: Merida was born in a aristocracy world where women do nothing but sew, make jewels, and do other things beside what Merida loves to do, make weapons. She's the rebel type, smart, and creative.

Skills/Abilities: Building weapons and jewelry

Weapons: Wrist gun http://mysteampunkfashion.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/wearable-steampunk-wristgun.jpg http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/330/d/a/wip_hidden_wrist_blade_by_hito_san-d33ntil.jpg

Name: Jason Constantine

Appearance: Tall, lean, black curly hair and stunning green eyes. Generally considered handsome, though his intellect and personality are a bit off putting.

Value: Jason is a genius, able to understand things and plot things other don't consider, as well as design new equipment. He would be mostly useful in repairing and expanding the ship, but he is als a master negotiator and has some combat skill.

History: A criminal mastermind before the uprising, Jason has considerable wealth and status within the underworld, but generally keeps this information quiet. He helped plot many large-scale heists and assassinations of officials before the uprising, and at one point ran his own criminal organization.

Skills: Negotiation, design, plotting, organization, mathematics, most sciences. Also a skilled swordsman, though rarely enters combat. Controls emotions and expressions well, makes him hard to read.

Weapons: Cane that can unfold into a rapier.

Name: Matthias Lorignthan
Appearance:
hZYDIPH.jpg

Matthias is one of few inventors of his time, his mind never stops thinking about the various posibilities of the clockwork generation. He is broadminded and knows how to twist and turn himself and the technology until it all fits together into a nice working product.

Brief History:
Matthias was an orphan from birth, the times lately are somewhat hard for the lowest people in the branch. Little did his parents know that they abandoned the only chance they had to get out of the streets and into a house. Matthias was found by a professor of a school, he took him in and taught him with a passion for technology. The professor was a genius himself and knew a lot more than the average person should know about the clockwork mechanics, influenced by the steam procedure, he was capable of making what seemed to be wonderous productions for the age. But fate came in sooner or later, as Matthias grew to the age of 21, his adoption father, the professor started getting sick. The professor wasn't able to do his job anymore and because of that, Matthias took over. Matthias started educating people of his same age in Basic Mechanics and after several years, fate grabbed its reward as the Professor passed away in his sleep. After this happened, Matthias took what he could of the research both of them had achieved and took his working gear, after several years of working as a freelance mechanic, he found his interest re-awoken by the Steampunk Airship that he had seen. Greedily he had searched for a way in and he had found it after a while.

Skills/Abilities:
Matthias can see things other people can, where other people can just see junk laying on top of eachother, Matthias can easily configure it into a product which seemed impossible at first. Matthias is an inventive man that is able to make a generous amount of well made items from things that seemed to be ready to be thrown away otherwhise. He could work as the inventor of the whole ship, except for the fact that he isn't mad at all.
He is quite skilled with Ranged Weapons, especially his own Clockwork Musket. He had this made from the machines that were desperatly trying to keep the Professor alive, in honour of his life, he had the Musket made from these machines so that he would always have a piece of his 'Father' with him. He has enforced it with a large blade at the front of the rifle for if he ever needed to defend himself in close combat.

Weapons:
Clockwork Rifle

I hope this was good enough to join the Group RP ^^ I would love to be able to roleplay with you all

Oh wow, sorry I didn't see that >.< I'll search for another picture ^^

*edit* There I editted the picture, sorry I really didn't see that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom