Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

hello again... looking to play in Yahoo messenger

Status
Not open for further replies.

missTKO

Planetoid
Hello I am new to this site, I am mainly looking for a partner to play with on yahoo messenger. I enjoy long-term, detailed scenes with a bit of drama and twists in their plot. I am not one for sci-fi. Or animal scenes. I'll leave a small list of things that intrest me.. feel free to PM or IM me on yahoo messenger..
***pregnancy/ risk of getting pregnant*** (this is something i REALLY love)
*incest*
ageplay (not super young)
*force/rape*
group sex
*anal***
first time/loss of virginity
*bisexual*
kidnapping*
romance*
strangers*
DP*
getting caught*
sex in public places

I'm open to most any human roles so feel free to send me a message on here or yahoo messenger heartbreaker8thMost of the time I'm playing from my mobile phone but if you take the time for detail and plot building I will so the same. .. I ONLY play via YIM.[/align]BTW I love to play naive/innocent but I'm openminded so feel free to drop a line.. I try to be as detailed as I I can. Its been a while since I've had a good creative partner

Hi,

How are you ? I'm Mark 34 from Europe.

I'm interested in your pregnancy idea and would love to know more and hopefully we can get something hot and kinky going.

I'm experienced and would consider myself fairly literate and imaginative.

Get back to me if you're interested.

Mark

missTKO said:
Hello I am new to this site, I am mainly looking for a partner to play with on yahoo messenger. I enjoy long-term, detailed scenes with a bit of drama and twists in their plot. I am not one for sci-fi. Or animal scenes. I'll leave a small list of things that intrest me.. feel free to PM or IM me on yahoo messenger..
***pregnancy/ risk of getting pregnant*** (this is something i REALLY love)
*incest*
ageplay (not super young)
*force/rape*
group sex
*anal***
first time/loss of virginity
*bisexual*
kidnapping*
romance*
strangers*
DP*
getting caught*
sex in public places

I'm open to most any human roles so feel free to send me a message on here or yahoo messenger heartbreaker8thMost of the time I'm playing from my mobile phone but if you take the time for detail and plot building I will so the same. .. I ONLY play via YIM.[/align]BTW I love to play naive/innocent but I'm openminded so feel free to drop a line.. I try to be as detailed as I I can. Its been a while since I've had a good creative partner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom