Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Doctor's Lab (Lady Arachnia x Azayzal)

((Hey, my opening posts are usually a lot bigger, hope you like!))

There were seven main landmasses on the whole planet governed by their own laws and leaders. Dystoxia was still ruled by a royal family. Unlike several of the continents Dystoxia's land varied from one part to another. The mainlands were rock deserts and mountains with some mountainous forests, the mountains were rich in minerals and ores making the land highly profitable. The coastal areas were some what tropic with lush jungles surrounding their cities that were based on the edge of the vast oceans. The north of Dystoxia was cold and fielded many snow capped mountains. One long river ran through the centre of the continent with an oases around it like a belt.To the east was the Valserian Ocean, this stretch of water also covered most of the north side of the land. The south and west was home to the Gorean Ocean which was some what an archipelago. Many islands lie off the cost containing rare animals for furs along with spices and highly valued gem mines. Trains were the main way to get around though many poorer people still used horse and cart. if you were lucky you could gain passage one of the great airships.

Dystox was the capital city of Dystoxia and situated in the mainlands several hundred miles away from the coasts. The city sprawled out in a web way of buildings and rail roads that crept through the many mountains of the area. Several parts of the city were connected via rail through some of the larger mountains that cut the city in to segments. Smoke billowed from the great capital and lights always flashed in to the sky at night. Factories and other production buildings ran from coal and clock works. The city was always active and never slept, there was always plenty of things happening every were and a lot of hard labour to be done. The city was on several levels up the mountains and the generally nicer areas higher up. The richest sector where the most wealthy lived was in a luscious valley in their large mansions. A top one of the small mountains in the valley stood the royal palace which was a spectacular building with great spires that sported several large cogwheels that were perpetually moving. At the top of the tallest tower rested a collosal diamond that rotated with the turning of the cogs. Every full turn a pulse of energy seemed to emit from it and travel through the metal devices around it. This was one of the largest power sources in Dystoxia powering the majority of the city.

The Auction house was situated high up in the well established part of the city. The only way too and from was by rail and that is exactly how Doctor Vellaris Putricia was getting there. She was in one of the first class carriages and was currently enjoying a supplied glass of wine. Her hair was dark green and bound together in many strands with various strings and trinkets, Her hair was riddled with cogs, beads, coins and various other things. On her forehead she wore a large pair of goggles that were a dull copper colour and had countless dials and settings on it. Her eyes were the same toxic green, as were her lips. Her face was pretty and she had not a single blemish on it. She wore a relatively tight black and green vest shirt that hugged her c cup breasts. Around her neck was a necklace that had a small vial attached to it. Her shirt had several seemingly pointless straps on it. Her trousers were a similar colour and design except they had a green skirt coming from the waist and down to the middle of her thighs. She wore black fingerless gloves and heavy black boots. Handing over one shoulder was a matching satchel that seemed to be full.

It didn't take long for the doctor to leave the train and enter the large established building. Soon enough she found her way in to her private booth that she'd booked and had been surprised with another glass of wine. From there she watched the action as slave after slave was led out. They all were rags that covered their crotch and their ass... thereabouts, but male and female had their torso on display. Each person was listed and their crime was announced along with any training and a slight sales pitch. Vellaris waited patiently and almost bid on a few that caught her eye but... they were just not the right ones.

((that's okay I hope I can match up to your posts >.< sorry mine took so long .__. I've been super busy! ))

"And our next item is this number" the auctioneer called out to the crowd, the markets were packed as usual and he was auctioning off his latest arrivals, most were petty thieves or con-artists very rarely was there anyone special among his wares. Most of the slaves he sold here were used as workers or sexual toys for his customers debauchery, he tugged on the chain of a young girl about 19 years old she was about as average as could be, brown hair, brown eyes, pale skin. She was an average weight and average height the only telling feature about her were the freckles just on her cheeks.

"Her name is Karina she was picked up for pick pocketing" he read from his cards "rural girl might be a bit of a worker if trained we're asking 7200 Dystoxian Francs for the girl" an average price for a girl her age, she had a gag on to keep her from talking, her b-cup breasts hung bare as she tugged at the chains trying to hide her breasts thankful that she at least had a loincloth for her waist, she stared out into the crowd with empty hopeless brown eyes waiting to be bought she wasn't pretty enough to be used as a sex toy but she wasn't ugly enough not to be used at all, she would most likely end up as a maid or manual laborer with sex on the side. She squeezed her eyes shut not wanting to let the crowd see her cry as she cursed herself for letting life end up this way. She stood at the platform waiting to be bought.

Vellaris had her attention grasped when this one came out... she wasn't any thing special... but that was exactly why Miss Putricia was so intrigued. There was so much the doctor could do to this one... she would be like putty, a plaything fresh to be shaped and altered how she liked... The doctors legs squirmed, as the thought got her attention, thinking of the things she wanted to do to her was turning her on already. She envisioned the girls breasts and how they'd look larger... She knocked back her glass of wine and got on to business.

The auction began and she heard the starting price was called and Vellaris had no intention of letting this drag on. "Fifty thousand toxins" she called confidently. That was a very good price for an incredibly attractive slave without any special talents. Fifty thousand was just about unheard of and ludicrous for a girl like her. As expected no one else bid and her booth number was announced. The payment would be added to her tab and it would be collected at a later date. Her new slave however would be delivered to her booth immediately. The guards there would lead the girl on through the corridors and then up to the doctors booth where they would usher her inside.

Karina stood on stage for all to see praying this would end quickly at least too her surprise her prayer was answered as someone called out the ludicrous price of 50,000 toxins for her. She stood shocked in disbelief that someone would pay that much, the guards tugged on her chain snapping her back to reality she followed them without any resistance strangely curious to find out who would pay so much for such a simple girl as herself. The guards ushered her into the booth of the person who had bought her, Karina was surprised to see a woman, Karina noted the toxic green of her lips, eyes and hair the various pieces stashed away in them a doctor perhaps. She nodded her head still gagged thankful that a woman had bought her and an attractive one at that, she had no want to be in the hands of a sadistic over weight male, and this way she figured perhaps the woman would be kinder too her.

Karina's heart leaped with hopes of a good home at the least, the guards ungagged her handing the key to her chains to the doctor "Thank you so very much for buying me..." she mumbled quietly she would show the utmost respect for her owner, she had heard what happens to slaves that disrespect their masters shivering at the thought of what a resourceful and wealthy woman such as herself could do. The guards left the two of them alone readying to move more slaves to their new owners.
(Sorry this took so long to post I hadn't even realized you had replied ;~; I feel horrid)

Doctor Putricia's eyes twinkled as her newly bought slave was brought before her. Her eyes caressed the slave's skin and roamed over her features taking in every inch and measurement. Her eyes were piratically molesting her new purchase. She kept her eyes on her but she didn't speak yet. She instead patted her lap with her left hand and then gave the girl a rather odd smile. It was then she spoke in a rather croaky voice. "Come on, lay down here" was all she said. If she had to she'd reach out for the girls hair and move her there. Either way, when she found the other on her lap she held on to the back of her neck and what would be immediately obvious was just how strong the doctor was, no normal human could match that.

"I am Doctor Putricia, your mistress. You will address me as doctor, is this all clear?" she asked and put some pressure on the back of her neck to make her realize she wasn't joking. "I did not buy to to be kind, I bought you because I am in need of test subjects and you... ohh I could do so much with you. You can be number thirteen from here on out." she informed her as her right hand began to stroke up and down Karina's back.

((No problem, I wondered what was up. Make it up to me by lots of awesome fast replies! I am looking forward to this))

Karina shuffled shyly as the woman molested her with only her eyes, she felt like a cow at a slaughter house, as the woman pat her lap Karina had no idea what she wanted till she was moved their by her hair. Karina lay on her stomach against the doctors lap she could feel an immense weight at the back of her neck and it took her a moment to realize it was the woman, she was impossibly strong for a normal human and as she spoke it all became clear, Karina attempted to nod but only receiving pain as she did "Yes doctor" she said instead her hopes were shattered when the doctor informed her she was not bought to be kind instead the doctor had some plans to change her.

Karina's mind raced at the situation, she was bought to be experimented on this was far worse then being bought as a sex slave uncontrollable tears rolled down her cheeks as her life had gone from bad to worse, out of fear of angering the impossible strong woman she kept as quiet as she could barely answering "yes doctor" she said with a hopeless tone, number 13 as she was now being called could feel Putricia's right hand on her thigh, she instinctively went to shut them to stop her from molesting her body before she came to her senses opening her thighs for the woman to do what ever she was planning. Number 13 was afraid that if she angered the doctor she might kill her by accident

(I will attempt to post as quickly as I can! >.<! I hope.. my replies are adequate)

She seemed to grasp the situation rather quickly and that was good, Doctor Putricia hated slow people, she knew she more intelligent than most people though she abhorred dull witted individuals. She could tell that her subject was crying already and she wondered why, was she really that terrified? Putricia cocked her head as she struggled to understand this one and let her hand roam along the female's thigh. Eventually it crept upwards and slipped beneath her rags. It only light grazed over the girls cunt before going to her butt. Putricia gave it a long strong squeeze. She watched the next lot of slaves coming out and began to absent mindedly caress her ass cheek.

A moment or two later she peeled away the rags and would pull them away so that her prize became fully exposed. She raised her hand and delivered a hard stinging slap to each of her ass cheeks that would leave a red imprint. Her other hand would try and push open her mouth so two fingers could make there way deep in to her mouth to test her gag reflex. "Look, you will likely be happy about some of my experiments... they will... improve you"

Karina's tears wet her cheeks stopping after a short while, she had given up and decided that since there was nothing to change in the situation there was only one thing she could do and that was to be as willing as possible. The doctor seemed nice in a terrifying way, she could feel her hand moving against her thighs a light blush hitting her freckled cheeks as the hand slipped under her rags, she was admittedly a virgin never been seen as pretty enough to chase by the guys which made her wonder why the doctor had bought her before she remembered that she was to be experimented on. Her cunt quivered timidly against Putricia's fingers before her hand made it's way to her flat ass squeaking as she was squeezed before resigning herself to the treatment.

Katrina was just getting used to the touch when the doctor peeled away her rags causing another blush to hit her cheeks wondering what she was doing before it became clear, she cried out as the slap came to each of her cheeks gagging on the fingers that were shoved into her throat eyes tearing up from her gag reflex. As the doctor told her she would likely be happy about the experiments, which she didn't believe only able to bring up images of sick mutations and an assortment of animal parts replacing her own average limbs. Number 13 wondered what on earth the doctor had planned for her deciding that whatever it was, was worse not knowing then being hit "what are you planning to improve.. more eyes... longer arms.." she spoke with a bitter tone having heard rumors of slaves being bought and turned into freaks of nature just too see what the body could take

Putricia listened to her before she gave an odd rather cold chuckle, it sounded some what chilling. "More eyes, longer arms? I certainly can do that if you really want?" she asked her as she continually caressed he girls butt. Her fingers removed themselves from her mouth and then ran down her front so that she could run over hear breasts. She took her nipple between a thumb and forefinger and gave it a quick tug, testing them. "I only usually to that to people who upset me. But... you're not going to upset me are you? I can do great things to you if you make me happy" the doctor described.

Her right hand now left the other submissive girls ass and decided to explore her some more. It swept down once more to her labia and rubbed against the outside of her cunt. Within seconds of that her fingers trailed up to her clitoral hood and she gave it a few gentle strokes before separating the folds and grinding in to her clit properly. He teased the sensitive bud for around half a minute before deciding to insert two fingers. It would take a little force but she wanted to see how tight and deep this girl was.

Number 13 blinked at the odd cold chuckle it seemed worse then being scolded by a parent "n.. No no i don't want that" she clambered after the doctor had removed her fingers from Karina's throat, she had panicked a little at the idea of having those things done to her knowing they were well within the possibly crazy woman's power, she let out a squeak as the doctor tugged on her hard from the cold nipples "I will give you no reason too i will do my best to make you happy" she spoke as though they were engraved instructions she had always been told since she was young to try and make her superiors happy.

Karina's mind wandered as she wondered what the doctor would do to her if she managed to make her happy, lost in her day dream she hadn't noticed where the doctors hands were squeaking loudly and moaning legs instinctively shutting clamping down on the doctors strong hand as it stroked and separated her folds moaning out as she felt the grinding on her clit causing it to throb in reply, the only person who had ever touched her was herself it was a strange sensation to feel another's hands on her private parts, her moaning stopped and turned into a groan of pain as the doctor forcefully inserted her fingers into her virgin cunt, she had never inserted anything there not even a finger so it was a very strange albeit welcome sensation besides the sharp pain. Karina could feel her walls squeezing tightly against the doctors powerful fingers trying to stop her as she was not very deep and as tight as a never touched virgin

"I told you to call me doctor and you shall do so every time you address me" Putricia threatened in a low hissing tone. Her left hand then slapped the side of the girls face to help her remember in future. "Make sure you behave... I've got something I want to use on you already, this is only an injection though" the doctor informed her. Her left hand then went in to her bag and brought out an incredibly long copper syringe with a swirling violet liquid within it. She slowly began to move her two fingers back and forth now within the girl and she pressed down to try and find her g-spot.

The needle would find the back of her left shoulder and press lightly against it. "Stay still" Vellaris warned her subject before pushing the some what thick needle in to her. It would hurt a fair amount as the metal dug in deep. Doctor Putricia pushed on the plunged and emptied the liquids. Once they were all deposited she'd pulled back and place it away, dabbing at the bleed with a damp pad that would immediately seal it. Over the next monute all of the girls hair and body hair would turn a deep purple colour. "Oh I can't wait to play with your eyes later"

"Sorry Doctor" she mumbled submitting herself to Putricia's threat, she squeaked as she was slapped crying out and nodding "I will Doctor" she said obediently "An injection!?!" she panicked hating to get needles afraid of what it would do and a little curious at the same time. Number 13 spied the large copper syringe with a strange violet liquid inside it before she was distracted from the pain of two fingers entering her causing her to cry out as the doctor searched for her g-spot.

Number 13 could feel the tip of the needle against her shoulder she didn't know what was worse the pain from her pussy or the fear of what the doctor was going to do to her, she tried to remain perfectly still crying out loudly in pain as the thick needle was shoved into her arm causing tears to well up. It was a strange sensation as the liquid filled into her veins but it did not over ride the pain from the thickness of the copper needle, the doctor removed the syringe and dabbed at the wound instantly closing it and relieving all the pain, much to her surprise. "What did th-" she began before her hair was washed over with a wave of purple blinking and staring not in horror but more fascination "it's beautiful" she mumbled feeling the wave washing over her body knowing that her pubic hair had turned purple along with any other hair on her body "what are you going to do to my eyes... doctor?" she saved herself from another slap at the last second growing more fascinated by this woman

Doctor Putricia wasn't entirely surprised by number thirteen's actions. After all... she was nothing special at all was she? She often charged a lot of money for many of her treatments. She looked at her hair and then took a quick peak at her pubic hair. They looked much better. "I need to trim that" she said giving the girls pubic patch a tug as she removed the fingers from her cunt. "I do like it but... you need to look a little more tame, I will make it look pleasant enough" the Doctor continued.

Vellaris then realized that she'd been asked a question and she stopped for a moment, considering her. "They are going to match your hair, I want you to look perfect... your body will need lots of alterations. Taking something entirely mediocre and making it in to something... superb... that's what I like" she told her. She reached in to her bag and pulled out a collar which she snapped on to her neck. It was metal and locked in to place. It was brass and had an amethyst in the front. She then took out a contraption that was made of leather and brass. It was a chastity belt and it had a small four inch dildo and butt plug on it. She handed it over to the girl. "Stand up, you can put this on yourself can't you?"

Number thirteen was still marveling at her hair she knew her other hair had, had the same treatment done to it "t.. trim?" she asked she hadn't even known that woman were able too she was always afraid she would cut herself down there. She squeaked as the fingers were removed from her "Yes doctor I will be as tame as you wish" she nodded solemnly though she was very thankful for the treatment to her hair she didn't know why the doctor was doing this for free "Doctor... W.. why me?" she asked timidly unsure as to why she had been bought the doctor said she could do so much but surely there were other girls that had better potential.

Number 13 nodded at the doctor spoke "I do like the purple, thank you.. doctor" she said having been raised to always use her pleases and thank yous "S.. superb? you think I can look superb?" she said in disbelief. Karina watched Putricia reach into her bag gasping as she pulled out an exquisite collar snapping it around her neck she could feel the cold metal against her throat every time she breathed it was there reminding her she was a bought slave, she kind of despised it despite it's beauty. Number 13 tilted her head as a second object was brought out of the bag it was alien to her with what could only be described as cock like items protruding out of them they sort of looked like panties but did she wear the objects on the outside. "Uhm yes doctor" she said with feigned confidence getting up and taking the object turning it till the two items pointed outwards she gave a puzzled look at the item as she wondered what they did and why someone would wear metal so close to their privates but she knew the doctor probably had some genius idea for them.

Karina placed them on the floor stepping into them pulling them up to her thighs looking at the doctor to see if this was right "l.. like this doctor?" she asked

She was disappointed that thirteen has failed at such a simple request, her first real one. She may have been strangely blind towards anything carnal but this was pure idiocy. She considered for a moment some horrible mutation she could gift her new purchase with but she resisted. She instead stood up, stepped close to thirteen and slapped her in the face very hard. The strike would likely knock her down and it would definitely leave a red mark and probably a bruise. She grabbed the girls hair and forced her up again. "I hate stupid people, you don't need to be a genius but don't act like an imbecile or I'll give you to my mutants to be ravished time and time again for the rest of your life." she warned in a voice that dripped with venom, this was one of the things that really got her riled up.

She pulled off the girls belt and turned it the right way around. The girl could have lubricated it herself but thanks to this that wasn't going to happen. She used her strength to force the plugs in to both holes and then clasped the thing shut. She turned back to her chair and slumped down against it. The doctor began tapping her foot irritably as she looked at her pet. She retrieved a scalpel from her bag and held it menacingly in her right hand. "Now you come here and you apologise like you never have before. I expect your tongue on my boots"

Number thirteen hit the floor from the force of the slap she didn't even know what she did wrong the chastity belt dropped to her feet as she looked up at the doctor screaming out in pain as she roughly grabbed her hair pulling her to her feet tears welling up in her eyes but she forced them back not wanting to cry again in front of the powerful woman. She stared fearfully into the woman's toxic green eyes knowing it wasn't an idle threat, "no no please don't I am sorry doctor I have never seen a device like this" she whimpered pathetically figuring a life time being ravished by her mutants would be short and extremely painful considering how much pain it had caused her just to have the doctors two fingers inside of her. she rubbed her cheek which stung like it had been whipped Putricia was incredibly strong which gave more reason for number thirteen to fear her, she would do anything if it meant never having to see the truly angry side of the doctor.

Katrina watched the doctor in fascination as she turned the belt inside out realizing where the weird attachments were meant to go "oh god" she breathed out as Putricia brought them close to her holes whimpering loudly before she screamed in pain feeling the brass knobs tear into her pussy and ass the only thing that was keeping her standing was the doctor holding the chastity belt but as soon as she let it go number thirteen collapsed onto the floor hips twitching as pain exploded from her ass and pussy. She raised her head every movement from her body causing the pain to shoot through her before hearing the doctors instructions, her face was once again wet with tears and she felt even more pathetic then she looked "y.. yes.. d..do..doctor" she managed between choking sobs crawling before the doctor as more of an animal then a human her tongue licked at the tapping boots, her red tear stained eyes were focused on the scalpel in the doctors hand knowing that she had the skill to make many things happen to her "I.. I am.. s.. so very sorry for being such an idiot" she said lapping at her boots "You spent a great deal of money on me and I have failed you in such a way doctor" she had managed to control her sobs cutting them off "I am your pet and I will not be an idiot like that anymore I am so sorry doctor you are so merciful for not giving me to your mutants to have them ravish me like this stupid pet deserves" she never once stopped licking the doctors boots

Thirteen was doing better now and it seemed she grasped the situation and understood the doctors fury. Good, the sooner she learnt that her owner was not to be trifled with the better. Still though, the lesson wasn't done yet and Putricia reached out for the girls left hand. She pulled it infront of her and held it to her lap making sure it was pinned by her unnatural strength. Next she brought down the scalpel and it bit easily in to the back of her hand. With a small cutting motion Putricia cut a small straight line out of her skin. The cut wasn't too deep and would no severe damage but it would hurt and it definitely would scar. She waited half a minute this time before using the medical pad to heal the wound in to a nice shiny scar.

The girls whining and sounds of pain gained a few looks from several other booths but no one looked for long as it was quite a common occurrence. Another syringe was brought to her hand now and this had a bubbling pink liquid in it. She pushed this one in to the side of her neck and emptied it's contents similar to the other one. Again she dabbed the cut with the pad and it closed. Suddenly though the girl would feel hot, very hot and the potent aphrodisiac would hit her. She would be forced in to a state of arousal far beyond anything she may ever have experienced before.

Thirteen groveled at her mistresses boot the pain from her crotch subsided slightly still throbbing but was much less now, she took the doctors hand glad to have quelled Putricia's terrifying fury "Thank you doctor" she mumbled sitting in her lap still enthralled by the purple hair, her right hand slid down to her chastity belt tapping at it before she saw the glint of the scalpel "Wh.. what is that for?" she asked timidly before Putricia cut the back of her hand sending Thirteen into another series of whines and whimpers it wasn't a deep cut but it stung so badly "Please stop it from hurting doctor" she begged before the doctor used her medical pad to heal it stopping the pain but causing it to leave a shiny scar. "Is this.. too mark me as yours?" she inquired having seen owners use much crueler methods of marking their slaves she knew Putricia would mark her so no other could claim her property she just hopped the scar was it.

Number Thirteen began to blush as she noticed the looks from other booths, it wasn't uncommon for a slave to be treated harshly but it was embarrassing for her to be watched like this in such a vulnerable and pathetic state. Karina looked at the doctor who was holding a new syringe with a bubbling pink liquid "Is that one for my eyes doctor?" she asked remember that the doctor wanted them too match her hair. As the needle was pressed in she gasped in pain gripping her chastity belt tightly trying not to make anymore of a show out of herself then she already had once the cut was dabbed the pain stopped and she relaxed before a hotness began to build in her chest that reached all the way down to her crotch "What did you do doctor?" she asked afraid it was obvious now that it wasn't to change her eye color she had began to feel aroused, her nipples pebbled quickly and her lower lips moistened hands sliding down to rub the itch she had meeting the chastity belt instead causing her eyes to flare with distress as she pushed the chastity belt against her in hopes of getting some friction against her now aching with need womanhood.

Doctor Putricia had a twinkle in those jade eyes as she watched over the girl she had who was now her belonging. Eh looked down to the cut on her hand and flashed the girl a quick smirk. "No no... well partly. I'll add more to it over time when you irritate me, hopefully you're not going to do that often, right?" the doctor asked. She reached out then and began to stroke the bright red patch from where she'd slapped the other girls cheek. "I'm going to make you such a pretty little thing" Putricia cooed.

When the aphrodisiac began to kick in Vellaris watched with great interest. She saw the heat begin to rise in her and then she began to see the bright red skin. The doctor saw thirteen's eyes begin to gloss over and then she noticed the girls hand move followed by a look of distress when she met the metal chastity belt. "Now then" she said as she placed a hand on the girls jaw and pulled her up. She would then pull the girls face in to her cleavage before continuing. "You behave and I might let you satisfy that desire you have" A moment after Putricia pulled out one of her ample pierced breasts. The piercing went right through the nipple and was a sliver loop piercing. The doctor then pulled thirteen against her breast. "You're not going to be stupid and clueless again are you?"

Number Thirteen panted eyes glossed over with a haze of lust, she stared at the pierced nipple raising her hands to cup the ample cleavage her tongue slowly snaking out of her mouth flicking against the tip of it before working against the piercing. She was trying to to be stupid or clueless hoping that this is what the doctor wanted, she felt an insatiable lust burning through her body making a noise in her throat that was a mixture of a purr and a growl she groped Putricia's breast latching onto the nipple using her tongue to worship it.

Karina wanted the doctor so badly, her hips grinding her chastity belt in the doctors lap without herself even being aware she was doing it. Her cheeks with flushed as she panted biting down gently on the silver loop pulling it with a gentle twist, she continued to work her tongue against the nipple clouded eyes staring up at her owner and object of need "Please doctor" she begged licking at her pierced nipple "Please I'll do anything ju.. just let me scratch this itch" she was pleading feeling the juices swishing inside of her chastity belt

Doctor Putricia just enjoyed and basked in the attention for a while. She gave a few soft moans occasionally from the work on her soft pink buds. "There there, that's not so bad is it?" she asked in a rather soft and rather soothing tone. She stroked the back of Thirteen's head the entire way through. She knew a good part of this was the aphrodisiac coursing through her.,.. but it showed the doctor her potential. She definitely enteded to give her regular doses of aphrodisiac... she had some plans and ideas.

After around a minute she tugged at her hair and so long as she pulled away when Vellaris wanted her to it wouldn't hurt much. The doctor stood up and began to unfasten her trousers and once she had she slipped out over them with a fair bit of effort, they were very tight. Underneath she wore an expensive lacy acid green pair of thongs made from a fine silk. She put her leggings to the side and sat back down. She then patted her crotch three times through her thongs. "Now put that pretty mouth of yours against these"

Number thirteen panted against Doctor Putricia's budded the tip of her tongue working around the silver ring as she nodded against the soft cleavage pressing herself against them. Number Thirteen's pussy was throbbing with want and need she was practically going crazy with the desire to have some sort of friction, she had her hands pressed against the metal pressing and rocking it against her pussy moaning against her nipple panting "Please.." she pleaded after a minute she was pulled away from her job of licking and sucking on the doctors nipples.

Number thirteen didn't resist the doctor knowing it would only lead to pain she knelt before the doctor once again her eyes hazed with lust her hands fiddling with her damned chastity belt. Her heart skipped a beat when the doctor stood up and started to remove her trousers, she had never been with a man or woman before but the fine skin and womanly figure of Doctor Putricia was making her even more aroused. Karina's eyes fell to the acid green pair of thongs mouth salivating at the thought of what was under them, she wasn't aware how attracted she was to the woman patting her crotch in front of her she blamed the aphrodisiac for her aroused state but she would've been wet either way.

Karina crawled up to the doctors crotch nodding "Yes doctor what ever you say doctor Putricia" her voice was heavy with lust and every word came with a pant as she brought herself closer to the acid green pair of thongs, they were made of fine silk, silk that would've made any of the girls envious back in her village. She began to lick at the doctors thong covered crotch squirming in delight big long strokes of her tongue working against the panties as she breathed in the smell of the doctors pussy, it was absolutely divine she still had her hands down against the chastity belt rocking the front plate back a few millimeters desperate for any kind of friction against her aching with need cunt.

Doctor Putricia had no intention of giving the girl much satisfaction, at least not yet. She gave out a few soft whimpers and ragged breaths though as thirteen started to work on her. She'd seen something in her eyes... an eagerness, a hunger that wasn't because of the aphrodisiac, this girl genuinely adored Vellaris's body. That was good, she'd have to worship and serve her mistress enough, it would turn out even better if she genuinely found her irresistible. The doctor had used perfume on her cunt like many upper class women did and it would smell strongly of honey and cinnamon. Her thongs began to turn a darker green from the saliva and definitely her own pussy. Thirteen would notice immediately just how wet the doctor was getting, far wetter than an average women.

Vellaris put her foot between her pets legs and kicked her hands if she had to. She'd press hard against the chastity belt and began to grind her foot against it. This would definitely give her some stimulation but not the true satisfaction she craved. She had to learn her place and often giving them only a little of what they wanted with promises of it next time increased their performance. "Come on, not bad for an amateur... I wonder how well you will eat a girl out in a years time" she added. She grabbed a hold of her thongs and moved the material away to reveal a nice neatly kept pussy with a thin bright green strip of hair above it. "Keep going" she added. The doctor could tell her girl was giving it her all, it was only the lack of experience that held her back a little... she could work with that though and she already had the idea for an improvement.

Number thirteen lapped at the increasingly wet cloth the smell of honey and cinnamon filling her nose as she rocked her chastity belt back and forth the tiniest amount of friction that only served to drive her need up, she could tell the doctor was getting wet her thighs were already coated in juices although she had no sexual experience she was pretty sure that a woman just shouldn't have this amount of juices but the prospect of getting to taste Putricia's cunt juice made her whimper and moan. Her hands dropped away from her chastity belt as she gave up any chance of getting sweet relief from simply rocking it instead deciding that the only way she would be able to get any satisfaction is from the doctor herself.

Karina moaned softly as the doctor put her foot on her chastity belt moaning against the soaked thongs her head moving back with a quizzical expression as the doctor slid them aside "It was good?" she asked shyly she wasn't sure how to eat pussy but all she knew was she wanted to get as much of the taste onto her tongue that it fulfilled some little part of her every time she could swallow a little more of the doctors tasty juices groaning at the pressure on her chastity belt her eyes pleading for more as she pressed her hips into the powerful foot

Number thirteen moved forward a little more trembling at the sight of the well kept pussy, she brought her tongue in one long lick up against all of her cunt letting the juices flow down her throat this was almost enough to make her orgasm, almost. "M.. May I use my hands Doctor?" she asked not wanting to do something out of turn as she brought her tongue along for another long lick feeling the thin bright green strip of hair brushing her tongue as she did it felt strange to lick such a thing and she wondered if she brought Putricia to orgasm if she would be allowed to orgasm.

Doctor Putricia couldn't be annoyed at her pet right now as she worked her over. Her actions were clearly inexperienced and lacking in skill but she was definitely eager and made up for it with sheer effort. She could tell her slave was savouring her scent and enjoying every drop of moisture. Her juices were enticing and Vellaris knew the girl was enjoying her. She could feel just how damp thirteen's face face getting from the sticky liquid now coating it. She was debating whether she was actually going to let the girl climax and right now she still wasn't sure.

Still though she kept up her strong powerful grinding of the girls chastity belt. She know it probably wouldn't get her off unless she was very sensitive. He abnormal strength helped her bury the plugs on the belt in to her crotch. If she wasn't so high on aphrodisiac this might have been hurting her labia.

She was offered the use of her pets finger and she reached down to stroke the top of thirteen's head to show her appreciation. "Go ahead" she replied in between laboured breaths and gasps. The doctor continually bucker her hips to force her pussy against the captive girl. SHe was getting close to her own climax and she knew that it wouldn't take much longer, that finger was going to feel great and it was going to push her to her climax.

Back
Top Bottom