Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Modern Succubus AmyBethxChaos

AmyBeth

Star
Elizabeth appeared to be about the age of 20 or so maybe a little older, and she had appeared that way since 1794. She had been in her 20’s over 200 hundred years. She had been born from a human mother and a demonic father, and when she hit adulthood she had to make a choice on which path she would walk, and being foolish naive, willful and selfish as most young ladies can be she chose to align with her father’s people. In exchange for accepting her demonic heritage she was granted immortality, unearthly beauty, powers of manipulation and shape shift and most of all her young lust was turned into a weapon. She could get anything she wanted with her body; she opened the door way to sin and perversion. The only caviot, she needed to have sex, and needed it often to maintain her powers and youth.

She had spent the last 50 years or so feeling empty, the echoes of her choices leaving her empty and regretful that she had not chosen to be a human. She yearned for the things she had deemed foolish when younger; marriage, love, children, a job, a home, to age even to die. She had recently decided she was going to make a life choice. She knew she needed to have sex, and do so wildly and frequently but there was no rule claiming it had to be with many men. She had been searching for a man that could hold her attention, but she would test one and always end up being unable to control herself and fuck another man. She had no need for money, over the years she had a way of seducing dying old rich men, and she sat upon a hefty trust fund. But for entertainment and a way to drain some of her sexual tension she stripped at a local strip club.

She weaved in and out of the busy crowd, purposefully getting to close to people, bumping them in places that made them blush, or making them bump against places that should have made her blush. She wore tight light washed jeans that hugged her round perky bottom. She was relatively short only about 5’3’’ maybe 5’4’’. She had a curvy athletic body. She wore a plan white tee that was cut an inch or so deep at the neck to allow her full breast to fit under the stretch cotton comfortably. She wore wedged heels that caused the muscles of her legs to lightly pop. She had a loose sweatshirt over her shirt unzipped. She looked completely informal but caught the eye of almost every man walking past. Her hair was at the moment a dark auburn color worn down in large wavy curls. Her eyes were a grey blue color her skin pale with a light rose high in her cheek.

Elizabeth watched the crowd scanning for a face that stuck out to her, looking for a soul that was good enough to help her control her demonic side, and a man handsome enough to use his body daily.

Bruce was a young man, the age of twenty four recently, and he worked two jobs, if you could call them that. Both his workplaces were on the same street in a small college town somewhere in New England. He didn't have set days or hours but he work almost 50 hours a week, if you could call it that. His first job was an old bookstore, used and new books they had a large area jammed full of bookcases and if they didn't have it they'd do anything to get it for you. His second job was a comic book shop that had recently expanded into the empty slot next to them, adding on an area for table top RPers and card game players, and even a table or three in the back for those who preferred the miniature games.
To say Bruce was a geek was a bit of an understatement. He loved his job and was always looking for new books to read. He of course played video games as well but that was where the least of his time was spent.

Today was his day off from both jobs, which he never considered real work as he got to socialize most of the time and simply order something for someone or sort thing back to their places.

But today he felt the urge to go to the mall and mingle, perhaps go to the local knife store to see what swords they had gotten in recently.
The mall had at least two shops in this field and he was heading to the one on the first floor first.

Bruce blended well into the crowds. He wore pale jeans with a few stains from runaway foods that never washed out, his favorite pair that he always wore when going out to mingle. He wore a pair of basic sneakers, high end but not expensive. He wore a dark brown hoodie, only a little worn from wear and had a dark gray gamer shirt on underneath that made a dice joke.
He wasn't tall, five foot five at most, and his hair was a plain brown, trimmed around the ears but left to grow full, neatly combed enough to look presentable.
His eyes were a dark green, like that of an old forest.
(i can change his appearance if it's not the best but im 5'4 irl so. :p i dont like to make them too tall unless i have good reason.)

Elizabeth had made her way from one crowded site to another, even thought she walked a great distance she felt as fresh as a daisy. She entered the local mall, wandered from busy store to busy store and stopping in the food court, just looking from face to face when someone caught her eye. He was a few inches taller then her self, with brow hair that grew longer. Though he was almost at the opposite side of the corridor she could clearly see his dark green eyes as clear as if he stood a foot away. She smiled brightly finally someone that caught her attention. He gave of a light glow she could see from her inner eye, he was a good person, the kind of good person she needed.

She glided between people closing the distance between them. She walked up behind him as he looked through some shiny sharp goods. She stood too close for normal comfort, he breast brushing against his arm lightly she leaned in close to his face. "What are you looking at?" she had moved in so quickly I doubt he was fully prepared for her abrupt question. She smiled brightly at him her grey blue eyes bright with mirth.

Bruce was looking at the bowie knifes when he felt soft breasts against his arm. He also felt a light blush creep across his face at the mere touch of them, and he slowly turned his head to see who was addressing him. He turned to see a girl but an inch or two shorter then him, her face one of the prettiest he had ever seen. That of a princess from long ago, flawless and smooth, not one feature over exagerated like those women in the guy magazines. Her beauty was stunning, but not over pronounced. The kind that caught your attention, and held it tightly.

So when he stumbled back a few feet and started to starter, it wasn't a surprise. His eyes of course fell down to her cleavage, causing him to blush more and quickly turn to look away. "J-just s-some knives..." he mumbled, shifting further away and turning to look at some bayonets.

He tried to catch his composure. Was a girl that pretty really talking to a guy like him? That couldn't be. He was a geek and rarely caught any girls attention. So why would someone so flawless looking have interest in him?

Elizabeth, though over 200 years old, was young in terms of a demon and had not mastered reading peoples thoughts but she could understand feelings very well, and she could feel his shy, nervous and belittiling feelings. It just made her smile brighter at him, she was used to feeling pure lust, desire, perversion or even worse feelings from males she made contact with. But this young man was sweet, and though distracted by her old world beauty he was nothing but humble and gentle and sweet. this is what she wanted. She quickly skipped after him as he made to put distance between themselves. She was almost leaning on him she was so close, "hmmm" she almost purred "they are very nice, you know I have a couple cool knives of my own, maybe I could show you some time." She said with a smile. She ran her finger delicately down his hand from his wrist to the end of his longest finger.

She could tell he was not only nervous but shy, and that he did not think highly of him self. She did not want to overwhelm him but she wanted to make it perfectly clear that she wanted him. She wanted the young man to look at her and see a woman in need. "My Name is Elizabeth, what is your name?"

His eyes widened as she traced his hand, and she could feel his hands tense up. He wasn't used to this kind of attention from such a pretty woman, and as she talked her felt more and more embarrassed. It wasn't like he had never been in contact with a woman before but the happenings were scarce and far between. He was still a virgin by all means, and her attention made him sweat.
"I uhmm.... " He gulped looking at her as she introduced herself. "B-Bruce..." He said nervously, and shifted away again. "You're n-not t-teasing me... a-are you?" He asked nervously, looking her in the face.

She giggled slightly at his response pleased at how stimulated he seemed. She stepped in front of him so that she could look straight into his eyes. She smiled at him and lifted one of her delicate eyebrows at him. "Well actually Bruce, thats exactly what I am trying to do." She gave him a dark devilish smile, the image of a young girl up to no good and giggled once more. "You see Bruce, I like you, I really like you and I am used to getting what I want, and I want you." She said this very lightly lightly poking his nose with her finger when she said 'you'. She stepped close so her breast pressed against his chest and her face was inches from his own. She did not care as patrns from the mall stared at her very forward advances on the cute geeky young man.

She leaned in until her lips were inches from his and whispered. "Would you like me to tease you more Bruce? Would you like spend some time with me?" her breath would tickle against his lips. she reached down and quickly rubbed her hand over the bulge in his jeans. "Come with me Bruce, I would like it very much."

He blushed brightly, his face flushed when her breasts pressed into him and he gulped noticeably. He started to speak when she poked his nose. He stared at her finger then at her. "I, uhm...." He blushed. "Wh-why do you w-want me?" He said blushing, and found himself unable to back away. "I-I, i'd be lieing if I said no b-but..." he said blushing again, quickly gasping, staring right at her as she stroked his crotch. He lept back blushing. "I d-don't do one timers with strangers." He said and started to move away. "You're very pretty but unless you want an actual relationship this is where I walk away."

She smiled at his response glad that he was honest with her saying that he did want to go with her, he knew she already had him in her palm. When he moved away from her she almost too quickly faced him again, moving just a little faster then normal. "Oh but you have me very misunderstood Bruce, I dont want a one time with you. I want you today, tomorrow, the day after and hopefully everyday for a very long time." She let it sink in that she wanted him, and wanted him frequently and contently.

She ran her hand down the side of his face, "you see Bruce I have been looking for a man like you for a while, and I am really hoping you turn out to be what you see to be." She knew she spoke in riddles and doubted he would understand what she really meant. "I cant promise that we will be together forever, I have tried to be with many men and they have failed to keep my attention long, but I hope you are different, and if you are different I am rarely letting you out of my sight." She said half joking but with a level of intensity that may be intimidating. She grabbed his chin between her index finger and her thumb and pulled down firmly so his lips met hers in a kiss. Unlike her firm hand her lips were gentle and sweet and tender. She kissed him slow and sweet, flooding his mind and raising his lust to a new level. She took his hand and began walking backwards, ignoring open stares. "Are you coming my new Friend?"

Bruce listened to her every word, surprised that she moved so fast he stopped in place. "You really want me? Why?" Bruce asked questioning her motives, but when she reached for his chin he had no time to react. He felt her kiss him and he didn't even have time to struggle as he started to feel strange. He let out a heavy breath as she pulled away and just stared blankly for a moment. "What... what did you do to me...." He had felt the magic wash over his body, he was smart enough to actually take notice of it, instead of shrugging it off. "I..." He stared at her cleave, her face, into her eyes and nodded. "Ya...." He said, and took a step. He let out a sigh and took a faster step. Not wanting to just be led like a mindless love slave. "You're serious. You want me? Why? What is it that you think I am?"

She watched his reaction again with joy. He was so innocent and good, exactly wagt she needed. He was also more aware of her magical abilities then most men were which surprised her taken her back alittle. When he quickest his pace she linked arms with him and started leading him to a less busy part of the mall. She smiled and spoke as if she talked about weather not her soul and said, "well, I want you because I think you may just be my salvation, and I want very much to be a better...umm... Being" she faltered for a moment looking for the right words.

She placed her head on his shoulder a they walked, and anyone watching would think them a couple when in truth she had seduced him and teased him into coming with her. He neared on of the service hallways used for cleaning staff and security that she happene to know should be empty for hours. She looked around and opened the door and motioned Bruce in. Once they had stepped through and the large doors swung shut behind them she moved very quickly, pressing him firmly but gently against the near wall. She leaned against him her entire front pressed against his. She kissed him again just as sweetly but it grew deeper and more passionate. She drew away to let him breathe and center him self. She smiled "I think we can make rah other very happy in the future, but right now I need you, and there fore I will have you dear Bruce." She said in all sweetness but there was a slightly dangerously needy fire burning in her eyes

It all moved so fast for him, her talk of salvation, her choice of being instead of person, only in the back of his mind did he catch it. Before he knew it she had him in a secluded area, pressing him against the wall.
This time though he took her kiss in, his lips moving slowly, inexperienced against hers. He did his best to match her, his tongue softly moving against hers. He gasped for air as she pulled away, his hands having found their own way to the top of her jeans. She could feel him pulling her close as he pressed himself into her. "Why do I want you so badly.... You, did something to me didn't you?" He said, and kissed the edge of her lips. "It's so intense, like, my feelings are amplified..." he said, his hands moving along her jeans, working toward the front to start undoing her pants, it wasn't long before he popped the top button. "S-so how much were you going to take...."

She enjoyed kissing him, feeling his lips grow less and less unsure. As she intensified his lust for her he grew more confident his hands exploring her body tentatively. She was impressed with his ability to still ask questions most men would have been helplessly in heat for her, she knew his ability to think somewhat clearer even with her intoxicating lust meant he was even more likely to be her saving grace. He had lust of course he was male, but it did not rule him, nor define him, she couldn't be happier.

She smiled almost sympathetically, "Yes I have been told there is something intoxicating about my kiss, but you handle it well sweet boy, you will do wonderful." She said, she playfully nibbled his lip that had kissed the edge of her own, not hurting him simply shocking him slightly. "I will explain it to you all after, but right now I plan on taking everything sweet boy, and I trust me, you will love every minute of it." She found his button to his jeans quickly and with quick sureness undid them. Now that her jeans were undone she stepped away and bent over peeling her jeans down her legs, revealing tone muscular womanly leg. She kicked them aside and stood before him in red poka dot wedge heels, black lace panties and her white tee. She stepped towards him again and licked his ear before whispering. "Why dont you get undressed Bruce, you will be so much more comfortable."

(dont forget the sweater. ;P)(I also keep forgetting to say I wanted him to have a small messenger bag.)

He moaned lightly as she bit him, enjoying it to her surprise. "Y-you should b-bite me... always, always liked being bitten..." He gasped, and watched her step back to strip her jeans off. He said and clasped his hands around her bottom. "I'd rather not strip completely..." He said, and started to work off his shirt and hoodie, dropping his bag to the ground with them. His chest and stomach were smooth, but he hardly had much muscle. "B-bite me.. on the collarbone..." He panted and pulled at her again, wanting her closer, his hands moving to work her top off as well.

(Oh oops your right)

She giggled with pleasure at a little kink she had discovered in her new play mate. She let him pull her, for she knew his lust would be growing very strong by this point. She Smiled at him "you know I should make you say please first... "But before he finished the sentence she lowered her lips to his collar bone and grazed her teeth long the surface of his skin teasing him. She nibbled lightly on his skin, as she wiggled her hips against his. She soon bit with a little more force leaving light red marks on his collar bone. Before continuing she removed her shirt revealing her full perky breasts. She traced her tongue over the already fading marks on his chest. "We are going to explore our bodies together, because your a virgin I will go first, but then its your turn to please me." She said sternly to her young new lover. "And dont ask how I knew you were a Virgin...She leaned in to his ear once more. "I can smell it." She giggled before she began nibbling, biting and a sucking down his neck, over his collar bone and down his chest. She switched between gentle firm and rough so he wouldnt know what her mouth would do next. She lowered her self to her knees and pulled at his waistline. She reached inside his jeans to touch his cock but not remove it from his pants. "have you ever been touched like this before?"

He moaned as she bit him, leaning into it and relishing the feeling. "Oh..." He gasped, and gave lights moans as she bit along his neck. It was getting intense and he could tell she had filled him with even more lust. He could hardly tell what actuals he was wanting to do and what came from his lust for the female demon.
He also didn't care as he watched her get to her knees, his body trembling with anticipation, he gasped as she took a hold of his hard member, watching it spring free as she opened his pants. "N-no... j-just some light grazing over my pants." He said, his hands moving to her shoulders. "Y-you're such a tease..." He said, looking to her as he waited for her to take his member into her mouth. "G-go s-slow..."

She watched his body shake as it was the first time female skin ever touched his member. She smiled as it grew more and more firm in her hands. She giggled with delight at teasing him, she loved it, and he played along so very nicely. "Slow? hmm... maybe..." She said teasing at his request.wiggled his pants down so his member and balls were free from his pants. she darted her hands under his balls and tickled them quickly her fingers dancing over his skin lightly and quickly. She smiled before licking her lips. She reached her mouth towards his member tongue out like a little girl licking a lollipop. She licked his head lightly and playful, then ran her tongue down his shaft teasing him. She traced every vein ever bump with her tongue for long full minutes before even placing it once fully in her mouth.

But she eventually saw it fit to reward him, and closed her rose full lips around the head of his member her mouth wet hot and sweet. She began slowly as if she were kissing his manhood, her sucking slow like he had asked for. She slowly pressed him deep in her throat and let him sit there a moment before slowly pulling him out. She did this a few times, slow deliberate and teasingly gentle. Then out of no where she plunged his member down her throat and rapidly began to suck him. But as soon as it started she stopped and returned to the painfully slow rhythm. She wanted him beggging her to go faster, she was going to tease him until he NEEDED her, needed to be inside her. He would need to release this orgasm, and she would be the one to do so

"Mmm... uhhh.... ohhh.... Aahh..." He gasped, panting as she licked away at his member, every moment of it delighted him as it sent shivers down his spine. What was with this girl that she knew just how to drive him crazy. The lust that clouded his mind, it was so intense. He had no idea what she was, but he had a guess. If anything he suspected her to be a witch, if she wasn't using magic on him then he was hallucinating. But this was far too real to be that.
"mmm, it's so good Ellie...." He moaned, already giving her a pet name of sorts. (hope you don't mind. :p)
He panted, his hands resting on her shoulders, he didn't think much about the slow torture. He had little experience that anything felt good.
So imagine his surprise when she took him in her mouth. "mmm, ohh, mmm, it's, it's so good...." He panted, not knowing what was about to come next.
He let out a loud gasp as she took him in quickly, his grip tightening on her shoulders as he pressed back into the wall. "UNNH, AAH, oh, oh gawd...." He panted as she rapidly sucked him off.
But as soon as she sped up she had slowed down, and let out a low gasp. "oh...oh gawd...." He panted, feverish with lust. "I've... i've never felt anything so good...."
He looked down at her, his eyes practically begging for more, even if he didn't say it. "H-have I b-been missing out o-or are you r-really that good...." He panted, watching her work on him with trembling hands and arms.

She could tell that he had never had anything like this before, the way just gentle caresses from her fingertips brought him shaking. She removed his member from between her lips but continues to trace it with her fingers occasionally tickling his balls for an added surprise. "Well alittle of both I would think." She answered with a smile, he put him back in her mouth and spoke muffled by his member but clear enough to understand. "Anyone's mouth would feel good, that's why men love it..." But then she began to bury him in her throat she was slow but firm sucking as much blood into his member as possible make it so hard and filled it looked like it could pop. She vigorously gave him a little what he begged for. She was spinning her head slightly from side to side as she did it, as too add another sensation of her mouth and tongue swirling around his member. She felt his balls twitch once and she stopped, not wanting him to finish yet. She continued to caress im and added. "But you see, not just anyone's mouth would feel this good...I...Have certain gifts, and I have decided to give them all to you." She said with a bright girlish smile.

What a sight her on her knees her bra still clinging to her full breast as she sucked him off, but with a smile as if this were all normal, and too her it was. She continued you to play with him. "You know Bruce Im not going to finish you until you do me a few favors as well." She looked up at him through her thick lashes, "would you like me to show you how to please a woman Bruce?" She may appear only 20 or so and therefore younger then Bruce, but in truth she was over 200 years old and Bruce seemed so young and pure. She planned on taking him under her wings in a way no other before him had.

"mmnnn...." "nnnhh...." "ahhh...." He gasped, panting, embarrassed by the sounds he was making. He felt another shiver run down his spine and it wasn't long before he felt like he was going to cum. However when he though he would get to release. She stopped. She let him fall back from his moment and merely stroked his member. He groaned, and looked down to her, staying quiet as she talked. How could she not finish him, he thought she was wanting to please him. However when she asked if he wanted to learn to pleasure a woman he nodded slowly. "O-of course...." He muttered quietly. "I-isn't that what sex i-is all about?" He asked her.
He shifted nervously as she still only stroked him.
"Wh-what do I h-have to do?" He asked her, eager to please her and just as eager to get his release. "I feel like I'm about to explode..." He muttered. and started to look away.

"Don't worry Bruce I'm not evil, you will get your chance to feel good. Just not yet." she said as she winked raising from her knees. she still wore her black lace bra and panties over her pale even skin. "First things first, you need to help me get out of these clothes." She stepped close to him and turned so her bum was pressed against him and hitched his thumbs into the top of her panties and lowered them slightly while wiggling her ass against his crotch. She faced him again her panties on the verge of revealing her sweet pink already wet secret spot. She left them there and looked to him an eyebrow raised to finish the job. while waiting she unhooked her bra that allowed them to bounce, but the cups still covered them, the shoulder straps still on. She was practically naked, but she wasn't going to do it all for him.

"Very good Bruce, most men would disagree with you. I knew I liked you for some good reasons." She smiled licking his check lightly, "I will make you the best lover in the world, women will beg to be touched the way I teach you to touch, but they will never know the feel of your hands on them or member in them. But that will be my pleasure and mine alone. Right?"

He watched her as she moved, moaning as she grinded against him, his cock threatening to explode. He looked to her his face flushed, he wondered what she wanted him to do. He was taken aback when she licked his cheek, but smiled slightly and he started to work.
He moved slowly then, his thumbs hooking tight to her underwear and he started to peel them down, moving lower to the ground to pull them down, and waited for her to step out of them before dropping them off to the side.
"A-are you sure we w-won't get caught." he asked nervously, and looked to the door before looking back at her. His hands though were already moving to strip her of her bra, and he dropped it next to the panties.
"Wh-what next?" He asked, feeling his cock throb, he knew he wanted to put it into her. Into her sweet pink slit. But he couldn't yet. She was taking it slow with him, and he cherrished every second of it.

She felt a chill of pleasure run through her as he followed her lead and removed her clothing. She stood before him completely naked and grinned. "I'm sure, I have ways of being left alone if I wish to be left alone. No one will interrupt us." She stepped away from him and spun around slowly so that he could see every inch of her naked curvy body.

"Before we start anything you got to get your cock under control. Clear your mind. The real secret behind an amazing male lover is not size nor tricks but the length of time he can please a woman before losing him self. But dont worry Ill help train you, until you are the next Casanova." She laughed. She held her arms out to him. "You tell me whats next what is your body telling you to do? Not sex yet, I know you are thinking about that. But if you had to please me with out your member how do you think you would do that?" She didn't want to give him the answers she wanted him to learn and use her body as training.

She started running her hands over her breast, up and down her belly, across her ass, up into her hair. She caressed her self giving him hints and wainting for him to take the place of her hands.

His face was almost a permanent red from all the teasing she spoke to him. Even being mesmerized by her magic he was still aware of what was happening, he hadn't given in completely. Not unwillingly at least. He only hoped her words were true, and that she truly did want to be with him. He did not know if he wanted to be with her but he could already tell he would spend many fun nights with her.

Bruce watched her hands, and quick on the uptake his hands fell upon her hips, following her lead his hands moved up and along her sides. His fingers trailed up and in, going under her breasts and lightly grazing the soft mounds of flesh, his fingers floated up around the sides. They moved up and into her hair, gently sliding through it he moved to pull her face closer to his, and before she realized it he pressed his lips against her's, They lingering only for a moment before letting go, and quickly dropped down to grasp her ass, pulling her close until his hard cock pressed into her belly.
"What if I don't want to get it, or myself, under control....?" He asked, and smiled as he leaned in to kiss her again.

His slight gentle touches along her skin gave her flesh goose bumps as sighs of pleasure escaped her red lips. As his lip met her's in a kiss she let him lead the kiss she didnt want a slave just someone to play with who played her way. When his hands dug into the flesh of her ass and pulled her in tight she gasped, followed by a giggle of new found excitement. His cock was still rock hard thumbing against her belly. "If you dont get it under control, you will cum before I am ready for you to cum, and I wont get any pleasure." She made and over dramatic pouty face and kissed his cheek. "Dont you want to make m feel good too?" She pouted once more.

With their lips meeting again she again allowed him more of the lead, but still pressed her tongue into his mouth, enjoying the sweet taste of his tongue and lips. As they kissed she placed her legs on either side of one f his legs. She rotated her pelvis and trusted slowly against his leg. She used his thigh to stimulated her clit. She leaked her nectar from her wet pussy on to his legs. "Sorry If Im getting you dirty, you dont mind right?" She joked with him between her light sighs and moans for pleasure. She found his neck and began to suck and kiss it. Grazing her teeth along his skin, and nibbling him all over. His shoulder, his neck, his ear, his collar bone his chest; no where was safe. The more pleasure she gave her self the wilder she became with him.

Back
Top Bottom