Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bodyguard (mxf/ fxf/ mxm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadlyDesires

Planetoid
If you don't mind having a girl play as a guy or a girlxgirl action then this is the rp forum for you.
Okay my idea may be a bit cheesey as I am new here, but not new to roleplaying or writing. I love to write hate the writer's block.
Alright so my idea is this, a male or female celebrity, president's son/daughter, or royality is threatened highly by his or her family enemy and it's up to the bodyguard, you or me, to protect that famous person.
You can tell the obvious pairings but here are also some other pairings plus the obvious ones.

Incest: Of all types. My most favorites are brotherxbrother and fatherxdaughter but that's just me, we can do whatever you like :)
Nekoxbodyguard
Prince/princessxbodyguard
President's son/daughterxbodyguard
Celebrity: singer, actor, dancer, model, or all of the abovexbodyguard

I hope everyone likes my idea :)

Hey baby,interested in maybe MxFxF involving the Queen,Princess,and a guard? If not,let's talk about the PrincessxGuard one...I'll be the Guard,but for once,the princess will be told what to do ;)

Tentigo said:
Hey baby,interested in maybe MxFxF involving the Queen,Princess,and a guard? If not,let's talk about the PrincessxGuard one...I'll be the Guard,but for once,the princess will be told what to do ;)

Yeah, I'm interested, very interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom