Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mindless Debauchery ☛ M+M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there, Peeta Mellark here. Not the lovable baker from District 12. I'm just borrowing his name.

Rules:
☒ I don't use anime pictures. I will use real pictures only or can substitute them with descriptions.
☒ I only do gay smut
☒ I will not tolerate being the only one out of the two of us that carries the weight of the role play. These things are best when we carry the weight together.

☑ If we are doing a fandom role play I will more than often play a canon character for you, because I prefer them. Plus it's fun corrupting them.
☑ I play both the dominant and submissive role, and can do both if need be.
☑ I am a fan of the taboo. Incest, bestiality, muscle growth, corruption, hypnosis, forced sex. I can do it all, and will give it to my partner if requested.

☑ That being said, I hope something caught your eye and that you'll shoot me a message. ♥

♥ Pairings & Plots

For Particular pairings such as bestiality or anything out of the blue, message me. There is literally nothing I won't do.

Besides death and scat, that is.

I have a super duper craving for an rp based on the omarbelluniverse which involves white men all over the world becoming fem bois. I can play either the man transforming or others. I'd love love love to do something based on this.

Incest

☑ Brother/Brother
☑ Father/Son
☑ Uncle/Nephew
☑ Grandfather/Grandson
☑ Family Orgy - Message me for plot

Supernatural

☑ Alpha/Beta wolf
☑ Vampire/Human
☑ Incubus/Human
☑ Incubus Father/Sons - Message for plot

Celebs & Fandoms

Game of Thrones

Tommen/Oberyn Martell

Hunger Games

☑ Haymitch/Peeta
☑ Cato/Peeta
☑ Thresh/Peeta
☑ Gloss/Peeta
☑ Brutus/Peeta - Really want atm
☑ Slutty Peeta - Message for plot
Also, contrary of my username I will not be playing Peeta for any of these. I will be playing the men that plug and fill him.

I can play the following actors and will play them against smaller, twinkier celebs or for any of the role plays listed above as models for my characters.

Bruno Gunn
Kellan Lutz
Henry Cavill
Chris Hemsworth
Hugh Jackman
Joe Manganiello
Tyler Hoechlin
Taylor Lautner
Nick Jonas
Nick Bennett
Scott Herman
Mark Wahlberg