Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Modern FxF - Sexy, Story-Driven Smut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Queenstreet

Super-Earth
PM ME IF INTERESTED

So, I'm suddenly interested in doing a modern, story-driven FxF involving two girls (late teens/early twenties). I suck at plots, so I would like to discuss the story via PM with whoever decides to message me. Anyways -- I want a good amount of romance and smut and drama in this, and I'm seriously not interested in a roleplay that's purely smut with hardly any essence to it right now. I want our characters to be emotionally attached and I want them to face struggles in their relationship. Maybe the struggles that comes with being a lesbian couple? I don't know. Either way...

I post between one to three paragraphs, but I prefer to do about two or three per post. I like pretty faces and hot bodies and tattoos, so, just thought I would throw that out there. Yep. Anyways. I'm going to list what I like and what I hate below. If you're on board and can agree with this list of things, then I'm sure we'll get along fine.

- Romance, passion, kissing, snuggling
- Oral
- 69 position
- Toys and strap ons
- Dirty talking
- Rough sex, makeup sax, forced sex
- Drug and alcohol abuse
- REAL PICTURES (I already have one picked out for this RP)
- Large breasts (but not OMG HUUUGE. Like, DD at max.)
- Tattoos, piercings (duh)
- BDSM
- Dominant/Dominant
- Sexual awakenings
- Public scenes (dressing room, bathroom, movie theater, etc.)
- Biting, groping, being rough, that sort of thing
- Story/plot

Dislikes:

- Scat
- Watersports
- Blood sports
- Anything that's super duper weird

One idea I do have (well, it's more of a craving or a thought, really...) is a story involving two strippers that work together. Maybe they're room mates just trying to get by, but the premise was that their job is starting to wear on them and they end up turning to each other for comfort and support. We can go over it some more together, flesh it out a bit.

Anyway, pictures are worth a thousand words, right? How much are GIFs? Here's the girl you'll be playing with.

Or whatever. Just anything to do with hot girls shaking their bodies in sexy, sensual ways. We can come up with some more ideas together.

Well,I'm a guy so habit to ask.This is against my better judgement,but I'll try this if you want. It'll be my first time roleplaying as a girl,so bare with me if you accept XD

Err...if possible maybe we could try FxFxF? Also,if I become part of this at all,would YIM work for you?

RE: Modern FxF - Sexy, Story-Driven Smut - Strippers? Or anything to do with dancing...

Edited for clarity.

RE: Modern FxF - Sexy, Story-Driven Smut - Strippers? Or anything to do with dancing...

Bed time bump.

Wake up bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom