Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Training can be fun (MexDimitri-klyff)

Trisscar

Star
The air in holding room 254 was almost cold enough to be uncomfortable if one did not have the luxury of a warm bed to sleep in, surrounded by fluffy blankets to keep the bite of chill temperatures away from bare skin. Only the hybrids that were on thier best behavior got such treats, and Cilian had most certainly Not been behaving. He was a rare breed, one that the scientists of the capital city had been trying to get for years but hadnt succeeded at..until his parents at least. What they hadnt counted on however was the fact that his mother would run with him to spare her son the indignity of becoming someone's pet, and she had by some miracle evaded the hunters for nearly 15 years before they were caught and brought back.

Cilian was a tiger neko, one of the only ones in existance since the extinction of the animals that had brought about the first hybrids a few hundred years ago. Now with the dwindling genetic pool lowering chances for breeding such a highly sought after new pet; he was coveted by the scientists and rich men alike. They had caught him, and he had been living in the kennels for 3 years. Now that they once again had thier golden boy back in the labs, they were not going to take chances. Cilian was nearly feral after all, having lived 15 years of his life away from thier clutches, but they were determined to make him into the perfect pet.

They had bred his genetic code for submissivness and they were sure that once they found the right trainer thier fiesty prize would settle quickly enough, but for now he remained defiant. At thier wits end they decided to call in the foremost scientist and trainer for wild hybrids that they knew, hoping that he could finnaly tame the wild neko.

Cilian was curled on the chill floor of his cell with his back to the wall, trying to conserve body heat. When he was able to be viewed properly the 18 year old hybrid was truly a sight to behold. A large pair of fuzzy tiger ears with black slightly pointed tufts of fur stuck out of his shaggy but silky dark black hair, his skin was creamy white, and while it was marred by various small wounds from previous attempts at taming, once alowed to heal it would be smooth and unblemished. Around the temples and down his fore arms and calves were faint stripes that further showed his heritage. His tail, wich was curled loosely over one of his hips, was dark orange at the base and faded to a pure white at the fluffy tip, and black stripes zigzagged across the fur to compleate the decoration. Cilians build was slight, but not entirely child like, lean muscle that denoted the hidden grace and power adorned his body. His eyes were a stunning gold, with splashes of emerald green around the faintly cat like iris's and two little fangs would be seen when his mouth was open. All in all he was impressive to gaze on, a worthy pet for any noble who had enough money to purchase him.

Everyone knew Dr. Luke both for the good and bad reasons. First of all, he was known to be an expert in dealing with so many creatures that are known to exist only in the minds of people. One such creature is the hybrids - half human, half animal - perfect for all sorts of slavery. Somehow, Luke managed to tame these wild beasts - both male and female alike. He hadn't kept one in his possession, though. Luke simply visited underground laboratories from all over the world and did his job there. Of course, he would admit the fact that he used them to his advantage in the past especially those feisty female felines that were often in heat. Ah, those were the lovely memories.

And here he was again, faced with a new challenge about an exotic hybrid who crosses between a handsome young man and a fearsome tiger. It is a good mix, Luke thought, and he couldn't wait to see it for himself.

Luke took a 10-hour plane ride and a 30-minute long drive to get the lab, all the while he examined the hybrid's background and the photos. Indeed, he is as handsome as they made him seem to be. His past records showed so many forms of abuses from past owners so Luke knew he needed to be a little more careful with this one. The hybrid may not yet distinguish the good guys from the bad guys. Luke was somewhere in-between but of course, his good side should surface upon their first meeting.

A female scientist greeted Luke upon arrival. They've exchanged a couple of words and without further ado, Luke was sent to the cell of the hybrid yet he remained at the other side of the glass. The real thing was far better than the photos.

Luke tapped the glass to get his attention and once their eyes met, Luke waved at the young fella with a smile.

Cilian was in a foul mood when Luke arrived. He had been informed by the pair of unsavory guards that patrolled his section of the facility that a new trainer was being brought in just for him, and the stories they told of the man terrified the hybrid. He wasnt sure what to expect when the man arrived, but when a light tapping on the glass of his cage caught his attention and he rolled to inspect the noise; the human wasnt like he had imagined.

Cilian had dreampt up a towering figure covered in scars and a manic gleam in glowing red eyes, this human however looked fairly harmelss.
Of course the tiger neko wasnt about to be fooled by apearences, this man would get the same treatment as all the rest of his failed trainers. Open hostility.

The fluffy pair of tigers ears nestled in Cilians ears flicked back against his skull and out of the curios perked pose they had adopted when the human had first come into his sight, and the long fluffy tail around the hybrids waist puffed out in agitation. The smile on the older males face didnt fool him, he had seen plenty of smiling faces on those that hurt him in the past. Hissing as menacingly as he could, Cilian arched his sholders in his displeasure and glared at the man on the other side of the glass, painting a visual that was half adorible kitten and half angry predator. He was ready for a fight, and as he always had, he wasnt going to go down easily.

The female scientist who brought him to the cell gave him the microphone that were connected to the speakers inside. Luke pressed the button and with his eyes still focused on the confused, inviting and angry ones of his new little pet. "Hi there," Luke began. His voice sounded as if he were talking to an infant instead of a teenage boy. "Can you understand me? Do you understand the human language?" He carried on. "I read that your name is Cilian. Am I correct? I am Luke. I am a friend."

In the past, Luke found out that it was very helpful to gain the trust of hybrids when he showed him that he held no weapons or anything that could hurt the little guy. With that, Luke took off his coat until he was only left with his undershirt and a pair of slacks. He raised his arms up in a surrendering position to show the little fellow that he meant no harm.

"Can we be friends, my dear Cilian?" He asked him, still with that tone of his.

Cilian stared at this strange human with indignation. He hadnt been spoken to as if he were to simple to understand in a long time. Hissing angrily, he bared his small fangs at the other man and snapped back irritably, his voice slightly hoarse from disuse.

"Of course I understand you! I am not some dumb animal to be gawked at and belittled! Stop talking like that, my species isnt some pathetic dog nor am I a child that needs to be pacified!"

He didnt believe the human Luke when he said he was a friend. No human that came to him in this place was safe, nor were they trustworthy. Cilian wouldnt fall for the same tricks they had used on him the first few weeks after he had arrived. Not again.

"I dont care who you are. Leave me alone"

Turning his back on the man the hybrid curled up on the floor of his cage with a sulky tilt to his ears, it was abit of an insult for him to turn his back, showing that he wasnt afraid of the consequences. But hopefully it would get the man to show his true intentions sooner rather than later. Then this charade would be over and Cilian would be left alone.

Hearing the response only made Luke smile even more. He didn't get angrier or aggressive but instead, Luke now fully knows where to start in terms of approaching this new find. "Pardon me," Luke began. "It's just that, the past hybrids I came to meet were a lot less... umm... how shall we put this... smarter? Yes. A lot less smarter than you are."

Luke this time dared to press the button that parted the sliding door to the hybrid's cage. He went inside and rested his back against the wall at the opposite side of the creature.

"Why don't we do this peacefully," He said. "Why don't you just tell me more about yourself and what happened while I stand here and listen?"

Cilian tensed when the door to his cell opened, but surprise soon replaced his anxious feelings when instead of directly approaching him, the human leaned against the other wall and left the hybrid his space. Turning over again to face this confusing man Cilian sat up, his ears perked forward in interest now. Non of the other trainers had done anything like this before.

"they didnt count on the brains being bred into me i guess. thats what frustrates them the most. i understand, i learn. i dont just follow orders."

A satisfied smirk crossed Cilians face as he spoke, and he shrugged noncommitedly as if bored about his next few thoughts.

"You stay over there and sure. Peacefully it is. Well you allready know my name and age and what i am. Not sure what they told you as my backstory though. Basic concept. My mom ran with me when i was a baby because she didnt want me to turn out like the vacant eyed lap dogs that people come here to buy. Ive been free my whole life up until 4 years ago when they managed to catch us. My mom was deemed to feral to redeem and now shes dead. Im apparantly too valuable to loose so easily so here i am. That enough for you human?"

"Some annoying creatures humans are, huh?" Luke told him with his arms crossed along his chest as he kept an eye contact on the hybrid while they communicated. "To be honest, you're the most decent hybrid I came across with all my life in this field." Luke simply shrugged at the thought and his voice didn't contain any form of bluffing or malice. He was just simply stating the fact.

Shrugging once again, Luke tore himself off from the wall and turned to the glass where the other scientists were watching with anxious eyes. "Can someone kindly bring me a chair here?" He asked even if there was a chair for Cilian across the room which was currently not being used. "It's rude for a guest to use what the host owns," Luke followed up.

Once the chair was brought inside the room, Luke sat down at the same spot and turned his attention to the hybrid once again. "I'm sorry for what happened to you the past four years," he said.

Cilian watched the human warily as he moved around the small room, and hunched back abit into his corner when the movement brought the trainer closer to him. He didnt trust this man one bit, even if he was abit diffrent than all the others that had come to try and tame him.

"The past is the past. no changing it. and if you think i actually own anything in this place your cracked in the head. i know what place they have assigned me. and im sure as hell not going to comply with thier view of me."

Cilian hissed warningly at the scientist that brought in the chairs, smirking when the temp gave a nervous squeak and hurried out of the room. He had bloodied more than a few of the men and women that had tried to get close to him. His little fangs and sharp retractable claws wernt all show. He was still part predator after all.

"so. shall we dispense with this small talk? beating around the bush bores me. What have they instructed you to do to break me?"

Back
Top Bottom