Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Her Parisian Charm (Charliesweb7 & BassEXE)

Mirielle went though her nightly routine. Shower, wash her face, brush her teeth, brush her hair, get changed and all. She slipped into bed, unsure of when she was supposed to wake up. She knew she would sleep well though.

((If you would like too))

A week later...

After showing Mirielle around Winston-Salem, it was finally time for their date on Friday. Jake was in the den, waiting for Mirielle to get dressed. Was she going to enjoy herself? Would she develop feelings for her? All these questions raced through her head.

This place was beautiful. Sure, it wasn't a big city but the landscape was beautiful. She had enjoyed it very much so. It came to their date night and Mirielle was a bit nervous as well. It seemed like his parents wanted to make sure that she didn't hurt him. She was wearing a plain black dress that was fitted her to frame, hitting a little bit past mid thigh. It had sleeves to her elbows but they were done in a lace that was see through. A pair of gold ballet flats completed her look as she brushed her hair. Her makeup was simple, a hint of pink lipstick on her lips as she came out into the den. "Are you ready jake?" She asked gently.

Jake looked up to see Mirielle walking into the den. "Hey. Yeah. I'm ready. You...you look cute." He said shyly, looking at her face. He was dressed in a button down shirt, and jeans, with some nice shoes. Sort of formal/casual. "Shall we go?" He asked sweetly.

Mirielle looked to him when he spoke. She blushed gently when he said she looked cute. "Thank you..." She said, brushing some hair behind her ear. She then nodded her head gently. "Yes...so what are we doing first?" She asked him softly. She followed him out of the house.

"Dinner first." He replied cheerfully as he helped her into the limo. "Brock, take us to the usual restaurant." He said. "Right away, Master Blaze." The chauffer replied as he began to drive.

Mirielle slipped into the limo. "What kind of food is it?" She asked him, setting her hands on her lap. She was looking forward to this date though. It seemed really nice. She just was unsure of what all would happen is all.

Jake smiled. "It's kind of fancy. But they do all kinds of things. I think you'll enjoy it." He said smiling softly as the rode to the restaurant.

"Oh okay. I didn't know we were going some place like that..." She said, opening her purse up. Did she have enough money to pay for her meal? Maybe she would just order the cheapest thing there...

"Oh....are you positive?" Mirielle asked. She didn't want to take advantage of him! Would he try to kiss her at the end of the night> What would they talk about? Oh there was just so much worry!

Jake smiled and took her hand as he helped her out of the limo. He led her inside, and spoke to the woman at the front. "Table for two, Blaze?" He inquired. "Yes, Mr. Blaze. Right this way." The woman said cheerfully.

Mirielle lightly held his hand as they went into the restaurant. It was very beautiful. Light Italian music, smell of marinara sauce and fresh garlic bread, lots of stone and arches. It was beautiful. She followed him back, then taking a seat. "This place is very beautiful..." She replied, looking around to take in the scene.

Jake nodded as she said the place was beautiful. "My dad actually is the best friend of the owner, Mr. Viccini. THey went to high school together." He said softly. "I actually didn't find that out until a couple months ago, when the place first opened." He said, his eyes roaming around the room.

"Oh, that is very nice." She replied to him. "Question...." She replied. "What is high school here?" She asked. The schooling system was much different from country to country. She wondered what their "high school" exactly was. Mirielle was curious.

"Oh. High School is 9th through 12th grade." He replied simply, taking a piece of bread from the basket at the table. He broke a piece off and began to chew.

What was that? She decided not to ask. She was still confused at what ages that was. She lightly took a piece of bread and placed a little butter on her plate. She then tore off a small piece to butter. Well, the awkward silence was a bit... weird. She then looked over the menu now, seeing so many choices.

"Sorry. Don't you classify each year in school by "grades"?" Jake asked curiously, remembering the cultural differences.

"It is a little bit different as it is in any country. Our last few years until we are 18 are used to help us prepare for the bac. Or the baccalauréat." She replied to him. "But the most interesting things is the way people call University...college over here." She replied. They were two different things where she was from.

"Oh, I see." Jake said. "I should have read more about your culture. I'm ashamed to admit that I skimmed a couple sections." He admitted, looking up at the arriving waiter. "What can I get you two to drink?" The man said in a slight Italian accent. "I'll have a Diet Coke, please." Jake said. "Alright. And you, miss?"

"It is alright." She replied to him. She then looked to the waiter as he arrived. "Just a water please." She told the waiter. This date was going...well? She hoped it was. "So besides video games, what do you like to do?" She asked him.

"Well, I like to swim, read books, and draw." He said smiling. He hoped this date was going well. "Do you draw?" He asked. He had a sketchbook filled with characters, creatures, weapons, and other things. He was hoping to create his own RPG.

"Not really. I paint a little bit but I am no good at it really." She explained. "I am better at the violin or piano. And I love to read." She told him. She was a bookworm type more than anything else. She did things like yoga and little pick up games of soccer but that was all.

Jake nodded. "What books do you read? Do they have the Lord of the Rings books in France?" He asked curiously.

Back
Top Bottom