Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Her Parisian Charm (Charliesweb7 & BassEXE)

Jake smiled. "So you like it here? I know we haven't toured you around the city, but do you like it at our house?" He asked sweetly. Rebecca giggled.

Mirielle tried a little bit of everything. "The food is great." She complimented once again. She then looked to Jake. "Your house is so big. But beautiful. I especially love my room. Thank you Mr. Blaze." She replied to him. At the mention of the town, she nodded her head. "I would love to see more of the town!" She added.

Richard smiled. "Of course. Jake was telling me he'd love to tour you around." Jake nodded with a smile. "It'll be fun!" He said before putting his silverware down. "Mmm. I'm stuffed.

She noticed that he was already done with his food, her only about half way through. "There is a lot of things to do here I noticed. How far is New York City?" She asked him.

"Far enough to have to take a plane. We are in Winston-salem, North Carolina after all." Rebecca said happily. "But don't worry. If you want to go, I can arrange it for you." Richard smiled, as did Jake.

Mirielle blushed a bit. She had no idea how far things were. "Oh it is alright." She replied. She didn't want to be a bother. "I don't need to go anywhere like that." She added. Of course she did but she didn't want them footing the bill for it.

Richard smiled. "It's NO trouble. I'll pay for it. You'll have fun." He insisted. Jake smiled at her.

"Well thank you!" She whispered to him. "That is very generous." She explained to him. She was speechless. She finally finished, her very full as well. "The meal was delicious, thank you." She replied gently.

Richard smiled. "I'm glad that's settled. Well, I'm going to retire to my study for the night." He stood up and left the room. Jake smiled at Mirielle. "What next?" He asked kindly.

"Good night Sir." She replied. Mirielle looked at him. "I am not sure..." She replied. What did they do after dinner? Read? Get on the computer? Watch some TV?

"I am not sure..." She replied to him. "Maybe watch a movie?" She asked him. What did he want to do? She wanted him to give her a suggestion.

"Oh okay then. That is fine!" She replied. What was that? She hoped it wasn't some shooting game. She didn't understand those. She followed Jake into the man cave, looking around again. Their house was huge!

Jake smiled as he browsed the massive shelf holding the games. "Ah. Here we go." He picked out Super Mario Bros. U for the new Wii U system. "Here, have a seat." He said happily.

Mirielle did as she was told, taking a seat onto the couch. "What is it called?" She asked him. She was unsure if she would like gaming...but she would give it a try for him. he seemed to be so excited about it!

"Super Mario Bros. U. The U is because it's on the Wii U system" He explained, handing her a controller and smiled as he turned the game on.

What did that mean? And U? What the heck? She looked down at the controller, a bit confused. "Okay..." She replied. She had no idea how this was going to go. She bit down on her lip, hoping he would help her out in understanding.

Jake smiled. "This button is to jump. The pad is used to move left and right. And that button is to perform actions like throwing fireballs or picking things up. And that's the controls!" He said proudly. "You beat enemies by jumping on them. Pretty simple, eh?" He asked.

Mirielle looked at the buttons that he told her to use. Okay.... she was kind of getting it... "So who are the enemies?" She asked him, looking up to him.

Jake started the game and they started the first level. He pointed out a couple different enemies. "Generally, if it tries to attack you, or if it moves around, it's an enemy." He said. "They're all part of Bowser's; That's the bad guy; army. We have to save Princess Peach." He said, giving a quick briefing.

Mirielle nodded her head, having a little trouble moving around for the first time. She finally got the hang of it. "Okay...." She replied. Princess Peach. Interesting. She tried jumping onto a little gooba, then squishing it. "Yay!" She added with a little laugh.

"Good job!" Jake said happily as he began to lead the way. He hit a block. "Grab that Mushroom. It'll make you taller, and it'll give you an extra point of health!" He explained, showing her to walk into the Mushroom.

Mirielle wasn't half bad! She was smiling, her then getting the mushroom. But She didn't plan her jump correctly and fell down in between the ground. "Awww." She said, frowning. She just died!

Then her character, Luigi, popped back up on the screen, floating in a bubble. "Hang on. I'll get ya." Jake said, popping the bubble, letting her resume playing. "THis is fun, yeah?" He asked happily.

Back
Top Bottom