Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Her Parisian Charm (Charliesweb7 & BassEXE)

charliesweb7

Supernova
"Current local time is 12:27 pm. The temperature in Raleigh is currently 87 degrees Fahrenheit. If Raleigh is not your final destination, please stay in your seats. If Raleigh-Durham is your final destination, we thank you for traveling with us." The flight attendant spoke. The girl in the window seat smiled, anxious to get off of the plane for good. She had been traveling since 10 am tomorrow... It was strange crossing over and it being the same day. She was exhausted but excited!

Mirielle Delphine Bouvier adjusted in her seat, excited to get off of the plane. Her first time in America! Oh how exciting. She wanted to explore it all this semester. New York, LA, the Grand Canyon. Honestly, she had no idea that everything was that far away from each other. She just wanted to see everything! Mirielle was originally from a town in the South of France called Marseille. Then she moved to Versailles before settling down in Paris. She had explore some of Europe before. Switzerland, Spain, England and the likes. It was normal. Like people from the United States visited other states. She was the second eldest in her family. She had an older sister, a younger brother and a younger sister. Her eldest sister had traveled to the US, New York, for a semester. She talked about the amazing experience. So naturally, Mirielle wanted to explore. Her favorite thing was traveling.

It was a little stressful. Pulling her carry on luggage out, getting off of the plane, finding the baggage claim and collecting her trunks. And now to mention she had to find the family! She was a little nervous. How would the family be? Thankfully she spoke English rather well! She spoke French, English and German. She was working on Spanish. She pulled the two trunks behind her, her laptop bag and purse shouldered over her body.

Mirielle was a rather beautiful young woman. She was just recently 18, very young in this country apparently. And that was another thing. No partying or drinking? She never understood the US. But they could drive much earlier... yes. Like that made sense. But not the point. She was about 5' 7" or so, a little taller than the average woman in the US. She had a fairly nice body. She had some curves on her body, but not as much as a "buxom" woman. She had long legs, a nice backside and a lovely pair of breasts. She had long straight milk chocolate brown hair, falling down to her mid-back. She had porcelain skin, more white than tan. And she had large hazel eyes. She looked rather innocent honestly, just like a little girl almost. She had on little makeup, just some mascara to make her lashes longer and a little lipstick. She was wearing a camel colored suede jacket, a light pink pleated skirt and a white top with studs around the collar. She had a pair of matching brown studded sandals on her feet.

She pulled the trunks behind her, heading down the escalator towards the lobby outside of checkpoint. That is where she was supposed to meet the Blaze family. She felt her heart beating faster.

The Blaze family was waiting at the lobby. An older man, the father, Richard Blaze, was holding a sign with the name "Bouvier" on it in big bold letters. Richard was a 45 year old man, with flame red hair slicked back on his head. He had dark brown eyes, and a black business suit.

The mother, Rebecca, or Becca, was a gorgeous 43 year old woman, with striking black hair, and bright ice blue eyes. She wore a nice red dress that extended to her knees. She had a stunning smile, and she was holding Richard's hand.

Next to them was a young 18 year old man. Jake Blaze. He was a healthy looking boy, with his father's red hair and his mother's blue eyes. He wore a more casual outfit. His jeans, white sneakers, red t shirt, and his trademark black leather jacket. He saw a gorgeous woman walking into the lobby. He looked at his father. "Dad, I think that's her!" He said smiling. "I believe you're right." Richard smiled.

Mirielle watched as people around her ran and hugged their loved ones. Some family members, some spouses and such. It was very nice to see. Her eyes looked to the people holding up signs. Smith, Jones, Ross, Chang. Nothing for her. Through the university, they had given the family a picture of her. And well, she wasn't that hard to find on facebook either. She looked to the last sign. Her last name. She smiled and headed over towards them. She stopped in front of them, looking at the nice family. "Bounjour!" She replied brightly. "My name is Mirielle. Are you the Blaze family?" She asked, her accent very thick. She hoped they were the right people! It would be embarrassing otherwise.

The family smiled. Richard extended his hand in greeting. "Bonjour, Madame Mirielle." He said eloquently in French. "I am Richard Blaze. This is my wife, Rebecca..." Rebecca smiled and waved a hand. "Hello." "And this is our beloved son, Jacob. Oh, but he likes to be called Jake. It embarrasses him to be called Jacob." "Daaad!" Jake groaned. But his face lit up. "So you're Mirielle? Wow....you're.....quite cute..." He said bashfully. Richard laughed. "Excuse him. He gets flustered when complimenting women." He said. He waved a man in a suit over, said man took Mirielle's bags. "Come, miss Mirielle. Our limousine awaits." Richard said.

Mirielle smiled and shook his hand gently. "Nice to meet you Mr. Blaze, Mrs. Blaze.." She replied to him. She then looked to Jake. "And Jake..." She added. She blushed gently, brushing some hair behind her ear when he complimented her. "Thank you very much!" She added. Before she knew it, they were taking her bags away and she followed them. Limousine? Yes...those very long cars....did this mean they were wealthy? She was unsure. She looked around, looking at the airport and trying to keep up.

"My dad is the owner of Blaze Enterprises. I think they have a branch in France? It's pretty well known world wide." He smiled. "Suffice to say, we're pretty wealthy, so I KNOW you'll enjoy your stay with us." Jake said confidently. When they got out of the airport, a man opened the back door to the limousine. The family piled in, with Jake gesturing for Mirielle to follow.

Mirielle looked to Jake as he spoke. "I am terribly sorry. I do not believe that I know that. What is Blaze Enterprises?" She asked him gently. She noticed that he openly admitted that they were wealthy. Was that a cultural thing? She climbed into the limousine, looking around it. It was strange to have cars this big. Sure, people might have a limousine in France but that was rare. "So do you have any siblings?" She asked, looking to Jake.

Richard laughed. "It's alright. We just started a French branch. Anyways, my company manufactures and deals in everything legal under the sun. Baby bottles, video games, printing books, everything." He explained. Jake nodded. The limo began to move as the chauffeur drove away from the airport.

Was that even possible? Mirielle had no idea. She was not well versed in such a thing. "That sounds very interesting." She replied honestly to him. She noticed that Jake did not answer her question. Maybe he didn't want to speak to her. She placed her hands into her lap and looked around. "North Carolina looks beautiful when I was flying in. Very green!" She replied.

(Crap! Sorry!)

Jake had been waiting for his father to finish speaking. "No. I don't have any siblings." He said softly. Rebecca nodded. "That's why he was so excited about someone staying with us." She explained.

"Oh, no siblings?" She asked inquisitively. "I have and older sister and an younger brother and sister." She replied gently. "So it must be strange having someone staying in your house then no?' She asked, looking to Jake. She hoped she didn't intrude on his space and make him upset! She wanted Jake to enjoy her presence.

Jake shook his head. "You aren't intruding at all! If anything I'm happy to share my space with someone. I get kinda lonely...." He said before Richard chuckled.

Mirielle smiled when he spoke. "Well that is great to hear! I am really looking forward to getting to know you." She replied. They had a month or so before college started. "Are you excited for University?" She asked, obviously excited herself.

After an hour of chatting, the limo stopped in front of a fairly large house. "we're here." The family exited the limo before helping with the luggage. Richard opened the door to the house as they headed inside. "Jake, lead her to her room please." Rebecca smiled. "Sure, mom. C'mon, Mirielle!"

They chatted about certain things, mainly about her life back home. It was nice talking to them because they were so interested to learn. Once they pulled up, her mouth opened slightly. "This is...your home?" She whispered. They would get to see her face when she found out it was just one of their homes. She got out, going to get her bags. But apparently they driver would him them to the butler. She followed the family into the house, looking to Jake when he was supposed to show her, her room. "Your home is so....vast..." She replied, hoping she used that word correctly.

"It is, isn't it?" Jake smiled at Mirielle. He then led her down the hall to a spare room. "We decorated the room for you. Father got you a miniature Eiffel Tower to remind you of home." He smiled and opened the door into her well furnished room.

"How do you get used to it? Did you get lost at first?" She asked. She might need a map of the place! Was his room near hers in case she needed anything? She followed him, keeping a few steps behind him at all times. "Oh that was very nice but really not necessary. I hope you didn't not go out of your way too much..." She explained. But the decorations told a different story. She felt like she was in Coco Chanel's apartment in the middle of Paris. It was beautiful. "On est beau!" She replied in French. It meant "it is beautiful".

Jake smiled. "My dad ALWAYS goes out of his way to make guests comfortable." He then looked up at her. "So you like it?" He then spoke up again. "If you have trouble just come find me. I'm right across from you." He said happily.

"Well it is amazing. I certainly feel like I am back in Paris....of course when I look out the window..." She said, going over and looking down. "I see a nice backyard with lots of trees and a pool!" She added with a smile before turning back to him. "I love it. Tell your father that I am very pleased." She replied. "Oh, so you are across the hall. That is good!" She said, the butler dropping off her trunks. "I can't wait to see more of The United States!" She added, obviously very perky. She was just excited.

Jake smiled. "Great! My dad feels so much better when people are pleased." He then looked at her. "Well, can I show you around the house?" He asked. "Or would you like to get unpacked and settled first?" He asked politely.

"Well he did a fantastic job." She replied. She then looked to her trunks and then to him. "A tour sounds nice!" She replied to him, brushing some hair back behind her ear again. "So...you will lead the way?" She said, taking a step closer to him with a gentle smile.

Jake smiled, but blushed lightly when she stepped closer. "Y-Yeah. Okay. I'll show you around." He then led her to see the many rooms, finally ending with the "man cave" That he and his father often hung out together in. There were three different TVs. One for Nintendo systems, one for Sony, and another for Microsoft. The were also miscellaneous workout equipments in the room as well. "Pretty cool, right?" He asked. "I'm quite proud of my video game collection." He said happily.

Mirielle smiled gently and followed him. There was many rooms, many bathrooms. 3 living rooms. Well one was a "den", one was formal and the other was just a normal living room. The kitchen with a breakfast nook, a formal dining area. The kitchen was state of the art and massive with separate place for catering. And finally they ended in the basement with a "man cave" and game room. Billiards, darts, a massive built in bar, a media room and then all of the things for the video games. "Wow...." She whispered, looking around. "Video games?" She asked with her head tilted. Oh yes, like the kind her brother played. "Like the ones with that little...Italian plumber is it?" She asked him. "Do plumbers here dress in overalls and have mustaches?" She asked him, a little clueless.

Upon hearing her clueless remark, Jake laughed cheerfully. "No. That's what's so endearing about Mario. "No one looks exactly like him. Besides, he's a Japanese created character. You mean to tell me you don't play? Well I'll try and fix that! You'll be at least mildly interested at the end of our university career." He said happily. "But what do you tend to do for fun? I think we forgot to ask that during the ride." He sat down and patted the seat next to him. There was something about Mirielle that....charmed him. That made his heart flutter.

Mirielle blushed a bit. Well maybe she should have listened to her little brother more. "I have played once or twice with my little brother...but I always lose and he gloats. It is not the most....entertaining thing to do." She said, moving over and lightly sitting down on the couch next to him. "I love to dance. And I am in theater..." She replied. "I have also been playing Tennis for a long time. I think I am quite good at it." She told him. She really did love a lot of things. She was a well rounded girl. "I like to paint and draw but I am not very good at it." She explained, crossing her legs and resting her hands on her knee. "What about you?" She asked, looking back to him.

Back
Top Bottom