Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Jerk of Love (AngeliqueMoone & Aquarion)

AngeliqueMoone

Planetoid
Kylie have never been so excited in her life. Well, maybe when she bought her first car or when she got her first job. No, this, she thought, was better. Kylie smiled as she laid out food on the kitchen counter. She looked around her living room. her own living room. Kylie squealed softly to herself as she looked around her new house. It was a two-story house with a huge living room with a fireplace, a large dining room, a computer room, and a huge kitchen. Upstairs held three huge rooms, a master bedroom with a bathroom attached, and another bathroom for everyone else. As guests began to arrived, her house was soon filled with chatter, laughter, music, and the smell of alcohol.

John was looking out his window as he heard people next door talking, drinking, and partying. He was not the type to go to other peoples’ houses when they through a house warming party. As he watched his neighbors walk to the woman’s house he decides to take a look for himself. Yesterday he saw the woman moving in and noticed that she was pretty hot. Not knowing who went to talk to her yet he did not bother to say anything to her. Walking over the house some of his neighbors looked at him and walked away from the house speaking ill things about him. Hearing them he said nothing to them because he did not want to start anything just yet maybe later in the day.

Walking into the house he looks around and people were just staring at him like he was a ghost that just talked. He saw the host talking to someone while he was looking at him. Just then all he thought about was what she said to her about him.

As Kylie mingled with the other guests, she noticed some voices had stopped around her. Her eyes looked into the direction of everyone else to see a man standing near the walkway. Kylie thought that this man might have been her next door neighbor or across-the-street neighbor. Thinking the noise had bothered him, she made her way towards him. Once in front of him, she began to speak.
"I am so sorry for the noise. I did not mean to bother you or wake you. It's almost over, sir, really."
She spoke in a sweet apologetic voice. Her dark brown hair moved with her body as her hazel looked at him sympathetically. She was tall, slender, yet curvy. The spaghetti dress she wore hugged her waists and tight end while the low cut showed off her breasts.

Looking down at the girl that seemed to be just a slight whore he says, “Yeah you better be the Fuck sorry, some people have shit to do in the morning unlike most of these assholes that don’t do shit but fuck each other.” Skimming the room he saw people just looking at him as if he was crazy in which he kind of was to them. Still standing at the doorway with his dark-green cargo pants, black muscle shirt that seemed to hug his above average cut body. John was tall with a short cut that looked like it was just cut the day before.
“Hey try to keep the noise down once in the while you stupid bitch. You just moved here and you got a jerk up your ass good for you…you’re the first person that has ever got on blacklist in just one fucking day. Give yourself a pat on the fucking back.”

Walking back out of the house he looks back and smiles. The only time he is happy is when he is telling someone off. Whether it is a kid or adult, the worst part about it is that he is only twenty-four. “Oh yeah before I go my name is John,” yelling at his new neighbor before going into the house.

Kylie just stood there and stared as he ranted. Not knowing what exactly what to do or say. As soon as he left her house, she slightly scoffed as she blinked her eyes as if she saw something she was not supposed to see.
"What the fuck just happened?"
She asked out loud as she turned back to her guests. She softly chuckled as she couldn't believe what happened. Here she was, trying to be nice only to find out she was living next to Mr. Jerk.
"Well, come on now. Let's keep partying."
The music was soon turned back on as the dancing resumed. Kylie hoped that it would be the last time she would hear or see him.

The next day, Kylie dragged herself from her bed as she groaned. She hadn't had that much fun since her 18th birthday. She pulled her hair into a loose ponytail as she slipped on her a baggy t-shirt and jogging pants. She decided that in order to wake up, a nice jog would do. She took her Zune player in her hand, locked her front door, and started her daily jog.

John was in his house tell he heard his phone ring, “What the fuck do you want Amy? I’m not in the mood for you shit.” Hoping that the girl would not harass him again as she has been doing for the past few weeks. “Are you fucking some other girl?” Slamming his head into the wall right before she said a thing, it was as if he knew what she was going to say to him. “Amy I broke up with you over a month ago…let it the fuck go!” Whining like a little kid trying to get his way. “If you keep fucking around while going out with me I’m going to do something that I won’t regret.” Hearing the dial tone he hangs up the phone and heads to bed.

The day after, one of the most annoying phone calls he has ever had was going to be not so good and he felt it in the pit of his stomach. Looking at the time it was about time he had to head to one of his three jobs. Putting on a blue and white strip button-up and black slacks on he heads to his car. John did not get to much sleep the night before because he felt that Amy was going to do something that night. Making it to the gas station he parks his car and goes behind the register and tells the other guy to go home.

After her morning run, Kylie did her usual chores. Cleaning the house, washing her clothes, listening to the news, and writing out her grocery list. Seeing she had a couple of messages, she clicked the 'PLAY' button of her answer machine.
beep.
"Hey, Ky. This is your big sis, Lynn. How is everything there? Sorry I couldn't make it to the big party. You know how your nephew gets. Little fussy boy, aren't ya? I promise to bring little Ty up to visit one day. You miss Auntie, don't cha? Anyway, baby sis, take care. Oh, and if you ever need anything, I mean, ANYTHING, call okay? Love ya."
beep.
Ky-Ky. Guess who? It's ya boy, Darin. Hey, there's going to be a huge party at this spot. Lots of people coming through that are big in the town, ya heard? Hope you can come out and party wit ya man. Hit me back."
beep.
Kylie Ann? It's Grandmama. I am hoping that the house is good for you. Your mom told me it is big. Very big. Maybe make babies for your Grandmama to have and see and play with before she passes to next life? I hope the man you pick is strong, tall, and a handsome Italian! Bring him to Italy to see us, eh? Love you, babusha."
beep.
"Kylie...."
Kylie froze in her tracks. She placed the newpaper down on the counter as the message continued.
"Kylie, please. I know you're there. Look.....sighs I'm sorry, okay? I messed up. I cheated. But I love you, sweetie. I always have. This separation, this..... being apart it's..... It's silly. Please, come home. Come back. I love you, Kylie. I love you."
BEEP!
Kylie slid into one of hr kitchen chairs, placing her hand upon her forehead. Why now? Why did Paul have to call her? As Kylie looked out the window, she noticed someone running from Mr. Jerk's house. Then something else....fire.

John was at his job he heard a car alarm go off. He and the other people that were in the store came running out to see whose car it was that was going off. Seeing a red car dash by them and in it John saw a girl giving him the middle finger. John and the other people just looked at each other and saw a brick in the car. Picking it up he looks at the note attached to it, it read ‘Turn to channel 10.’ John sat there for a minute and started to think why ‘Channel to,’ thinking to himself he says, ‘Holy shit that bitched did something!’ Running into the store and changing the tv to ten he saw a house on fire. “THAT LITTLE BITCH!!!!!!!!!” The other people just had a face of ‘Oh my god. Did she just do that?” Running back to his car he noticed that his tires were slashed, one of the guys told him, “Hey get in.”

Getting into the car with the man and a few others, for some reason he was breaking the speed limit just to help him out. “Thank you sir.” The guy just looks at him and nods his head. They arrive to the house in about fifteen minutes. His house was gone, roof caved in, windows busted, front door broken down from the firefighters kicking it in. Moving towards the house he just sits there and starts to cry. “Is this your home sir?” John nods his head and just continues to look at the house. “Do you have any insurance to cover the house?” John just looks at he man for about two seconds and then starts to tell him off. The firefighter jst walks away and John heads to his front door step and sits there.

Kaylie was sitting on her porch, watching the news crews packing up for the night as the last of the firemen trailed out of the neighborhood. Kaylie had saw the whole thing. The deranged woman lighting the house on fire with a hand-made fire bomb. Running towards her car, screaming obscenities towards the house. Peeling out of the driveway with a cackling laugh. Kylie couldn't believe what she had seen. Even recanting it to the newscasters and to the firemen, it still didn't feel it was real.

Seeing Mr. Jerk walking into his burnt-down house, Kylie began to stand then thought about it. Why should she feel sympathetic towards him? He might have driven that poor girl to the point of madness. Besides, he treated her so rudely in their first meeting. So why even bother? Kylie sighed as she stood, turned around, walking inside her house, and locked the door.

John did not know what to do at this point in time. He had not money, no home and no car to get him places. Things just went down hill for him in just one single swoop. Looking around to see if he was able to get anything that was not burnt, as he looked he had no such luck in the dark. Sun was still up and he was not able to see for some reason. Rubbing his eyes he felt as if he was to go blind and walked out of the burnt down house that he called home for the past two years. That guy that gave him a ride told him that he could stay with him but John just turned him down.

Looking back at the house that just got burned he heads off back to his job. About an hour later he gets back to the gas station and the manager was there cleaning up the store. The manager told him to meet him in the back. As they were back there the ruined man was trying to explain what happened to his house but the manager did not care and fired him on the spot. Later that night he was in his car with a blanket that he got out of the trunk of his beat-up car that he stored in there just in case he ever needed it and then went to sleep.

Kylie was on the phone with her mother as she saw Mr. Jerk pulled into his old driveway, crawl into the back of the car, and was trying to fall asleep.
"Mother, I can't."
"You have to. He is your neighbor. And neighbors...."
"....help neighbors. I know that, ma. But he is just so..... rude and vile. I just.... I can't."
"If you were in need, wouldn't you want someone to help you."
"That's just it, mom. I would want the help He wouldn't."
Hearing her mother sigh over the phone, Kylie closed her eyes as she spoke the next sentence.
"Alright, mother. I'll do it."

Kylie walked outside, having a sweater jacket wrapped around her. She wore a baggy t-shirt and sweatpants with sandals on her feet. Kylie walked over towards his car, then lightly knocked.
"Hello?"

John was sitting there calmly thinking about what he should do next. Knowing that no one was going to help him, it just made him just feel just a little more down then he needed to be. “Maybe I should have been just a little nicer to people but how could I with that crazy bitch on the lose. She would have made any woman that I knew go crazy.” Starting to doze off he hears a knock on the window then a low, gentle voice say, “Hello?” Looking up at he person it was his new…well old next door neighbor.

Wondering what she wanted he gets out of the car and takes the blanket off of himself and then asked her, “Can I help you with something Kylie?” Having a bad feeling that she was going to tell him that he deserved what he got or tell him that since his house is gone then he should be gone as well, but he said not a thing and waited for her to say what she had to say.

Kylie looked at John as he climbed out of his car. For once, she felt a bit bad for the guy. Shifting around, she looked up at him once she was ready to speak.
"Umm.... You have been really mean and cruel. Called me a slut and have just found any reason to make my life a living hell. But....."
Kylie looked around as she sighed then looked back at him.
"If I was in the same boat, I would want someone to help me out. And since you possibly have no one....."
Kylie looked toward her house then back at him.
"I will house you. If and only if, you stop saying mean shit to me and actually help around the house. And you must get yourself another place to live by 3 months. Understood?"

John was looking at this female as if she were a bit crazy. She was kind of bossing him around if he was to live there but she is right he has no family or friends that he could turn to at the moment. Looking her house, his burnt house, his beat-up car and then her he had nothing else to say but, “Thank you for the offer. I do accept, I will help you in any way that I can, and also will be looking for a new home so I can get out of your hair. I will sleep in the basement if that is ok with you. I don’t want you to feel uncomfortable in your own home with me sleeping in the room next to you.”

John did not know why that the girl was going to be such a problem to him but he was glad that she was willing to help him out. Knowing that he did not say a thing about disrespecting her, he knew that he was so it was no point for him to say so.

Kylie lead him in her house, waiting for him to walk in. Once he did, she closed and locked the door.
"The basement has a room and a small bathroom. I am usually out of here by 8am, so when I return home, if you have a mess, please clean it. That's all I ask. Is to keep my place as you found it. Now here are some sheets and blankets. Do you have any clothes?"
She asked while she looked around for a towel and washcloth for him.
"If not, we can always buy you some more. No use sleeping in the same clothes."

Kylie did not know why she was being so nice to him for. Yet she had to obey her mother. After showing him around, she stretched her body while she yawned.
"Well, it's late. I have to go to bed. TV's here. You can watch whatever you want. Eat whatever you want. Just.... clean up. Please."
Kylie walked upstairs as she turned off the stair light.
"Night."

John followed Kylie into her house, she enters first and then he walks past her when she stood at the door to lock it. He could not help but look around it was so nice and clean, he was not able to look around the night before because he was more concerned about being an asshole to everyone. That was his way of saying ‘hi’ he did not want the people to be his friend, if the became his friend then he had to listen to their bullshit and come to parties that he does not feel like going to.

Kylie was showing him around the house and she then hands him a towel and washcloth. “Thank you again for letting me stays here. I should not have said any of that stuff to you last night and I do apologize to you…you don’t have to get me clothes I have some clothes left at my other two jobs and my ex-girlfriends house.” He did not leave them she took them while he was at work and he had to find some way to get there without getting killed. Listening to her while she told him that he had to clean up what he dirtied, he nodded his head and understood what she was saying. “Thank you again,” he said as she walked up the stairs.

Heading downstairs he goes to the bathroom in the basement. It had the standard stuff that every bathroom needed. It took him about thirty minutes to take his shower, his day was stressful and he was just thinking about what he should do next with his problem. Walking over the bed he gets underneath the blanket and just falls straight to sleep.

The next day he heard footsteps over top of his head and he walks up the stairs and finds no one. “Um…she must have left or went upstairs.”

When Kylie woke up the next morning, she sat up in her bed and looked out of her window. Seeing her next door neighbor's burnt down house, the events that happened last night began to sunk in. Mr. Jerk's name was really John. John had a crazy ex-girlfriend who just couldn't let go. So in turn of her pain, she burns his house down. Thinking back of how the girlfriend looked like, Kylie shook a bit. She looked psychotic, in her eyes. Kylie lazily slipped out of bed, took a good 20-minute shower, and dressed. Wearing a white blouse with a gray cotton pencil skirt, black pumps, and sheer black tights. She pulled her dark brown hair up into a tight bun, having a few strands swipe the side of her face. Gathering her briefcase and suit jacket, she headed out the door for work.

Work was the same as usual, or so she thought, until lunch rolled around. One of her closest friends, Gina, rolled her chair over to Kylie's cubicle with a newspaper in hand.
"So..... Mr. Asshole got what he ordered?"
Gina said with a New Yorker drawl. Gina was one of those girls who told the truth and nothing but the truth. Even if it made you cry. She slammed the newspaper down with a smile as she twirled around.
"Come on. It has to feel good. Knowing that mister No Life had karma bite him in the ass."
"Gina, really? Come on."
Kylie grabbed the rest of her paperwork as they headed out the door. As she pressed the elevator button, Gina poked her head on her shoulder.
"Ky, don't tell me. You didn't."
"I did."
Hearing the elevator doors open, they both walked in, pressing the 'LOBBY' button.
"But he was an ASS! He was just mean and horrible and---"
"It was mother."
"Mother?!"
Walking out of the elevator, they walked over to the usual bar that was connected to their building.
"Are you nuts? Leaving him there? In your home? Alone? What if he burns your place down? Or steals your good jewelry and seals them? What if he hires thugs to kill you in your sleep, steal your good jewelry, and then burns your house down?"
"Gina. He will not. I know what I'm doing. Trust me."
Seeing the bartender walk up to them, Kylie ordered a strawberry margarita. Gina ordered Dry martini on the rocks.
"I trust you, Ky. I do. It's him I don't trust."

Hearing Kylie’s car pull out of the driveway he goes to the window. “Why would she leave me in the house by myself? I could just rob her ass…I have no money and I need to get my shit from that crazy ass bitch’s house.” Sighs then looks at he ground, “I don’t want to go there she should be at work by now.” Looking at his watch, it was about 8a.m., knowing her schedule by heart it would be easy to get in and then out. She told him her schedule just so he knew what she was going to do and when. John never gave two shits if she did come home or not, when she did come home all she either did was fuck him or tried to abuse the hell out of him. Walking downstairs to the bathroom he takes a twenty minute shower and went to his burnt down house to get his car that someone was willingly to fix up for him at the gas station the night before.

The drive for him seemed liked two hours but has only been fifty minutes. His hatred for the girl was off the charts and did not want to be anywhere nears her. If she was at the house when he got there he would not know what to do. The only thing he really could do was force his way in to get the shit she robbed him of. Pulling up to her apartment he looks up at it and says, “Damn…I was hoping that I would never have to come to this place again…I hate the damn city sometimes.” The girl’s apartment building seemed to be in good shape and the neighborhood need peaceful but not with her there. She made people go crazy when they use to live in the building. One time a person downstairs told him that he needed to keep the noise down and he was not even at the place at the time.

Making his way up to the forth floor he knocks on the door to see if she was in the house. No one answered so he just uses his spare key to let himself in. Hearing the water run in the bathroom, “Shit!” Now knowing that she was in the house he starts to move fast but as quiet as possible. As he makes it to the room he looks around to see if he could find his things. Looking in the closet he finds a box that says ‘Johnny’s clothes.’ John hated it when she called him Johnny; it made him feel like a little boy at his parents’ house. As he was taking the third box out, he looks up and sees Amy standing there with her towel around her body. “So you did come back!” Running towards him with her arms open, “I just knew you would come here when you had no place to go.” John was just looking at her while she held him. Pushing her off, he looks at her and says, “Bitch! I’m not here to stay I’m here to take back what you stole from me when I was at work.”

Amy was looking at him and then says in a sexy voice, “I love it when you yell at me and push me…do it again.” John just looked at her and picked up his boxes and heads to the door. She was not going to let him go so she jumps on his back and starts to kiss his neck. “Stay with me and fuck me.” Throwing the boxes he pushes her off one more time and then opened the door and kicked the boxes out the door. “I’m seeing someone else so leave me alone.” The girl was still on the floor looking at him like she was ready to kill him, “If you walk out that door I will hurt you and the person that you are with.” Just looking at her he walks out and heads to the car. Just at he got into the car a hammer landed on the top of his car. “What the fuck!” Peeling out of the spot he was at he then heads back to Kylie’s house.

"Well, if all goes how I see in this projection, I am sure the company will surely be headed in the right direction."lie
The room applauded as she did a quick bow.
"Marvelous! Let's hope it goes as it's planned."
Her boss said as he stood. Her gave Kylie a firm shake before leaving the board room. Just as Kylie was about to head out, she felt her cell phone vibrate in her pocket. Kylie took the phone out of her pocket and placed it between her shoulder and her ear.

"Hello?"
"Ooooooh! So you that bitch! You're the bitch that's with MY MAN!"
Kylie shook her head as she heard an unfamiliar voice on the other end.
"What? Who am I talking to? Whose 'man'?"
"Oh, rich girl got jokes! We will see who got jokes. Touch my man, and I will do what I did to him!"
"To who?"
"My JOHNNY! I burned his house down. Don't think I will do the same with yours, bitch? I shoulda known it was you! Standin' out there, looking all concerned and shit....."
As the woman babbled on, Kylie then realized who the voice was. It was John's ex. He must have went by her house today and said something.
"Listen. I have nothing to do with John. He is all yours for the taking."
Kylie quickly closed her cell, ending the call.

Kylie raced home, finding John's car in her driveway. Wait, in her driveway? Kylie cursed underneath her breath as she turned off her car, jumped out of her car, and ran in her house.
"What the HELL did you tell your crazy EX?!?!?"
Kylie yelled as she slammed the door.
"John, if you do not bring your ass out here......."
Kylie tightened her fists, looking around her house. She soon found him watching television.
"Did you know about your ex calling me? Hm? Yeah, she called me.... AT WORK! What did you tell her? She has this thought in her head that I am with you!"

Back
Top Bottom