Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for MxF, Fantasy or Fun !

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackTalon

Star
Welcome dear reader, I hope you enjoy the following read and stick with it until the end.

First things first, this is what I expect from my partners:

1. Literacy : I expect you to write clearly enough for me to understand, you need atleast the basic knowledge of English. I understand some mistakes or grammatical errors, I make them myself a lot so yeah but I need to understand everything you write without having to question what you have written down.

2. Time : I do not expect a reply every day but if it takes you longer than a week to reply and I see you online multiple of times, I will ask you what's wrong or why you're taking so long to reply, I understand that people are busy, I'm a busy person myself as well with my side-jobs and my university study. But I expect to get atleast a warning if you aren't going to reply for longer than a week.

3. Quality over Quantity: you've possibly seen it so many times on request threads but I'm stating it again, I expect a lot of quality in your writing, if you just fill your request with a load of side information which isn't necessairy than it becomes less attractive but it depends on the situation, if emotions help display what they're thinking and wanting, then that's something different.

So that's about it what I absolutely need for you to have if you want to roleplay with me.

Now for my kinks and not's just visit my F-list in my signature.

I'm currently looking long-lasting partners who want to make a roleplay with me that contains about 60% Plot and 40% Smut, ofcourse it depends on what is needed on that moment. I enjoy smut but it's a filler, it's only necessairy if it develops the relationship our characters have towards eachother, I'm more interested in how the characters are and what they do and how they act than the sex they have which eachother.

What i play:
I always play the male part so that is not negociable, in special occasions where the plot and story are that good, I can be persuaded to play a Futa but that would be a heavy tomboy futa then.

I'm practicly okay with whatever race my partner plays and I can play any race as well. The one thing I do not roleplay though is animals, I can do an animal like race but not the animals themselves so no beastiality.

I hope you enjoyed the read and hope you get back to me with a proposal, just PM me and I'll respond as quickly as possible.

P.S. I can roleplay through thread, pm, email and skype if you would like to do so.

CURRENT CRAVING

Craving a militairy / Combat Roleplay quite badly. PM me to know specifics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom