Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Desperate For Abuse, Rape and Dominance FxF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why hello there and welcome to my lair, watch out we wouldn't watch you getting caught on any web. Hopefully you're here because the word domination entices you as much as it does me. I am searching for a role-play which features heavily around this theme. Bondage. noncon scenes, humiliation, rape, violence... the lot of it I am happy to through forums on this website.

A little about me then? I like to do between one and three paragraphs, so long as my partner can do one I am content, I despise one liners. I also like a good plot going on along with plenty of smut, if one of these is missing then I'm not interested in the rp. I like to rp a female character though I don't mind rping a male. I am looking to play either the submissive, the dom or maybe a switch? Normally I just get a barrage of people wanting to play subs so I'm hoping to get a nice balance. Also, if you didn't guess. I love spiders.

A list of Role-play then!

Steam Punk - (I love steam punk and want to rp it so much. Fancy some air pirates? Some nobles living in a well off city? Whatever, let's go!)

Western - (Cowboys and girls, bandits, sheriffs, saloon wenches?)

Demons - (This can be demons and humans, demons and demons, oh so many choices!)

Modern Day Supernatural. - (Basically an rp set in our world with all the beasies we hear about being real)

Warcraft - (I only like to rp Trolls, Orcs or Goblins unfortunately)

Apocalyptic - (I love post apocalyptic rps. Zombies, nukes, demons and angels, aliens, what ever kind really. )

Borderlands - (I'd love a bandit based rp for this!)

Ancient Rome - (Rome and Romans are cool. Slaves, dominas, all good.)

Fallout - (Amazing games! Great for rp)

Random Scifi - (Bounty hunters, marines, lasers space ships? Yeah okay.)

Circus - (I love circuses and if there was one that had something wring with it... well... that would be great, no?)

Star Wars - (Mandalorian, Sith, bounty hunters? What ever, I just love Star Wars)

Dark and sinister themes are something I really love to include in to any rp, if you do too then let me know. By dark and twisted I pretty much mean I love horror.

I really hope to hear from you and either get dominated or dominate you!

Hey babe. I have an rp that may fit your kinks. It involves demons. The demon that was the PURE embodiment of the Seven Deadly Sin of Lust,she had a son. She generally,against her nature,tried to keep her son from women,other than herself given SHE WAS FUCKING LUST,so she could have plenty of fun with him. Eventually she would cave and let one or two demon girls into play with her son...but she had to be part of it...all she wanted was for him to fuck her as rough as he normally would,because mommy loved and obeyed her son.

If a male comes a long with a new and interesting concept I might be willing to try it rather than just the FxF I normally stick to.

Still searching, hm?

I noticed you want some non-con and bondage, and some steampunk. How's a Steampunk air pirate kidnapping a young lady of noble birth grab at you? I think we could work out an interesting plot of kidnapping, political intrigue, and espionage to go along with it. Just shoot me a PM if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom