Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Save a horse, ride a Cowboy (Charliesweb7 & pnw2013)

"It just felt kinda weird." He said, slightly startled. He swam around her and splashed her. He retreated and slammed the water in front of her. He laughed heartily, then dove underwater to hide from her. The water was clear enough that he could open his eyes and see her bikini clearly from about 3 feet away.

"Hey!" Katherine replied, laughing as he splashed and then dove under the water. She dove under, looking to him and making a funny face before swimming over and pushing him down more before resurfacing. It was amazing how clear the water was. And it wasn't salty so she could actually see. She smiled, waiting for Ben to join her again.

He wasn't expecting to have Katherine dunk him lower. He panicked for a moment, then collected himself. He gave a smirk to himself, having come up with a mischievously good idea. He stayed under, and swam around behind her. He lowered himself to where his head was at her knee level. He grabbed her ankles and yanked them down, dragging her body with them. As she passed by his eyes, he noticed a few spots on her backside, right above her bottom. Must be a tick or two, he thought. He would try and remove them after they got back in the boat.

She gasped when he dragged her down, then passing by him. Once she was lower than him, she sunk a bit more. Then she started to swim to the surface. She took in a breath, looking to him. "Why did you have to do that?" She teased, laughing at him. She didn't notice there was anything on her back at all.

"I thought you were the collegiate swimmer. What, can't hold your breath?" He teased as he started swimming towards the boat. "C'mon," he said, starting to climb into the boat, "if we stay out of the boat too long, they'll get onto us." He extended an arm to help her back up. He couldn't help but notice that her breasts could act as emergency floatation devices, with their size. He erased the thought from his head.

"I am! Just making a comment. I can certainly hold my breath longer than you!" She replied. She watched as he started swimming back to the boat already. "Who will? Why do I have to go in?" She asked, heading towards the boat. She didn't want to get out of the water! They just got in a few minutes ago!

"The cops. After a boat got unattended and hit an endangered bird, the Fish And Wildlife office told everyone who had a boat that they needed to stay on it. You leave the boat unattended on the water, that's a $400 fine." He helped her up into the boat. "Besides, I wanted to check what's on your back, I think you have ticks. Right here, check for yourself." He pointed to his lower right back, where the tattoo was located on her.

She thought he was making a joke when he said the cops. But then she realized he wasn't. "Oh...." She said, then getting up onto the boat. She got on and then he mentioned her back. She quickly turned around, her rubbing that area. "A tick?!" She asked, whining a bit. She didn't want some blood sucking thing on her.

He looked at her back, but didn't see anything. "Hm, I could've sworn I saw it in the water." He turned her around, maybe it got washed off. He wanted to make sure. As he was examining her panty line, he found a tattoo on her hip. It was half covered, but it showed three small doves in an arc. "Oooh," he exclaimed loudly, "that's what it was. Never mind," he told her. "I just saw your tattoo." He guessed that the water had discombobulated him, especially after she kept him under the water.

Katherine hoped there was nothing there! Especially some tick or something like that. He turned her around and then he seemed to spot it. She looked down, seeing her tattoo. "You thought was a tick?" She asked, laughing. "No, just a tattoo." She replied. The ink wasn't the typical black ink, it was a softened version of it. She didn't want to just randomly tell him if he didn't want to know what it was about.

He was relieved she didn't have a parasite. "Well, better I think you have a tick and don't, rather than ignore it and you end up actually having one." He hugged her and apologized for the false alarm. He then lefties the seat, opened the cooler and grabbed a Dr. Pepper. "Could you check the time?" He asked as he sat back down in the driver's seat of the boat and sped forward.

Katherine shook her head, hugging him back softly. "No no. Just a tattoo. Interesting that doves look like ticks..." She joked, laughing. When he asked her, she went over and grabbed her phone. "It is 1:34" She replied to him. "What time did you want to go to the fair?" She asked. She brought money as well. Her father did leave her some cash...actually she had gotten out some as well. She went over to him, sitting in the passengers seat.

"Well," he started, "the fair doesn't start until 7, and it shouldn't take us more than an hour to get there. What do you say we grab something to eat on the way there?" He was definitely starting to get hungry. It had been almost four hours since they ate anything. He had a particular place in mind that he wanted her to try, "I know the best burger place in all of Texas. You need to go there, there's no arguing." He offered to pay as well, convincing her that because it was her first time eating there, she shouldn't be allowed to pay. That way, she can enjoy the full eating experience. "Wanna go now?" He offered.

She thought the fair was all day long. But oh well. Maybe it was a special one. "Sure that sounds good." She replied. And then he said a particular place. "Oh alright. If you say it is the best, I have to try!" She replied with a laugh. She then looked and him and then her phone. "Why don't we spend more time out here?" She suggested. She loved it out here.

"Alright, if you insist." He said smiling and speeding up the boat. He gave her a tour of the lake. They passed a large, brownish-white house with its own pier. It had a large deck with an awning and a greenhouse on the side. "Right there is Sheriff Donally's house. He loves coming out here every weekend and fishing." They later passed a large area with a seafood bar on the water. "And that's Cajun Pierre's. It's a restaurant on the water. I think it's overpriced, but the food isn't half bad." He also showed her the local campsite, Camp Shannon. "It's a Boy Scout camp, they should be having summer camp right now if I'm not mistaken."

He went about 10 minutes further down a river that branched off from the lake, and ended up in a small, hidden lagoon. "And, our final stop of the tour: Lover's Lagoon. Every spring, couples from all around come to this exact lagoon, especially during prom season." He stalled the engine and looked over at her. "So, what do you think of the lake?"

They had a lot of time! She wanted to explore a bit. She nodded her head about the Sheriff's house. This was like a small town. Everyone knew each other. She nodded at everything he showed her, finally to the lagoon. "Hum..." She replied, looking over to him. "I love it." She replied to him. "Well interesting you chose to stop us here..." She added, smirking to him. "You trying to replay your prom night and get lucky?" She teased.

He chuckled, "Actually, if we were replaying my prom night, we would be staying at home until 8 at night and end up wishing you asked someone to go with you." He joked, but it was bitterly true. He had wanted to go to prom with a date, but all the girls he had in mind were already spoken for. Any girls who were single and available had already pre-arranged to go as a group, leaving him to attend prom as a stag. Once he arrived, he tried to mingle during the party songs, but went to the concession area during the slow songs. At the end of the night, he thought it was a decent way to spend a night, but still felt dejected. "I just stopped here because I figured it was a nice, quiet place for us to talk."

Katherine frowned a bit. "Well prom wasn't all that great for me either." She replied. "The guy I went with ditched me halfway through and hooked up with another girl... and my senior year...my boyfriend dumped me when I wouldn't put out on prom night." She replied, frowning a bit. Why did guys just give up when sex wasn't an option right away? "I like this place..." She said, looking around. It was really beautiful. "Too bad we don't have music to dance to." She teased.

He sympathized with her as she told him about her prom nights. He felt sorry for her, he knew a lot of guys who would've done the exact same thing at his school. In fact, one of his friends actually did, and Ben was disappointed in him.

He was glad that she enjoyed the lagoon. When she asked about the music, he perked up an eyebrow. "Is that so?" He asked, turning on the radio to the right of the wheel. It was staticky, but it worked. It was blaring song from a country station. He boot-scootin'-boogied his way over to Katherine, asking for her hand in a dance.

Her Junior year she went a very hot senior....who found another senior to chase after. The Prom Princess. Her senior year, she was actually Prom Queen...but that is when she found out a friend of hers had been sleeping with her boyfriend. Suffice to say, Prom was not happy memories.

She laughed as he moved over to her, her taking his hand. "You are kind of dorky you know." She teased, smiling as she stepped closer to him.

He said nothing, he simply took her hand and spun in a circle with her. He stomped around her, raising and lowering her arm as he did. "This is how we rednecks dance!" he laughed. He spun her in circles, and spun himself around. The boat creaked and shifted with each movement. He was sure they were about to fall in the water.

Well she didn't expect a ho-down right there! But she laughed as he spun her around. "Oh, so you are a redneck now huh?" She teased, laughing as they got closer to the edge. She parted but he ended up near the edge. That is when she pushed him into the water, laughing. It wasn't a hard push either, just a light one to make him lose balance.

He had ended up near the edge of the boat, dizzy from the spinning and circles. "Yeah," he replied, "but only I can say I'm a redneck. It's our word." He joked. He was mid-laugh when Katherine pushed him into the water. He dizzily tried to regain his balance, but knew he was going to fall in. He reached out for Katherine, hoping to pull her in with him.

He ended up grabbing onto her. And before she knew it, she was crashing into the water as well. She was still holding onto him, pulling him up with her. She resurfaced a few seconds later, looking to Ben. "Oh now that is unfair." She joked. "I was just getting dry!" She teased, laughing at him before smiling.

He laughed with her. "Look," he said, "I finally got you wet! So does this mean I'm on second base?" He joked. He swam to the side of the boat and reached for a soda from under the seat. He opened it and leaned on the side, relaxing in the cool lake water. The lagoon wasn't too deep, about 7 feet at the center. Ben could just barely feel the bottom if he submerged standing still. The foliage tickled his feet as he kept himself afloat.

Back
Top Bottom