Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Save a horse, ride a Cowboy (Charliesweb7 & pnw2013)

Oh so he was religious. That was not bad. She was...but not as devout as she could be. She listened as he explained about going on the lake and then the fair. "That sounds fun!" She replied. "Better than sitting around all day for sure. So will it just be the two of us?" She asked. Spending time with him wasn't nearly as bad as she had hoped. She really liked him. "Only if you win me one of those big stuffed animals!" She joked, laughing.

"You'll have to give me a little incentive, if you want the big one," he teased her. "Otherwise I'm just getting you the small teddy bear." He laughed. He was ecstatic. Even after seeing him in his most embarrassing moment, she still wanted to spend time with him. He couldn't ask for more. "Also, you can sleep in tomorrow. But not too late, I don't want you to miss going out to the lake. I assume you packed a swimsuit? A bikini, perhaps?" He was a bit giddy at the thought of her in a bikini.

"Because you want to be nice and be all sweet?" She asked, giving her best innocent face and pouting a little bit. "Or we can have a contest who can get me a stuffed animal first!" She replied, smiling at him. She thought Ben and her would be good friends. Katherine wouldn't hate this place so much. She adapted to new things rather well it seemed. She guessed it was due to her moving around so much as a child. She looked at him, rolling her eyes. "Oh you are just hoping." She added. "But I have a swimsuit." She added, leaving him to imagine it later one.

"Good, otherwise I'll have to explain why I'm boating with a beautiful, naked girl." He joked and threw his clothes in the laundry hamper. "Not that I would complain, either. Beautiful, wonderful girl in her birthday suit on the lake with me? I'm not gonna question it."

He kissed her hand, the gentleman he was, "Until tomorrow, Lady Katherine." He smiled and went to his side of the curtains. He drifted off to sleep moments later.

Did he just call her beautiful....and wonderful? Was he hitting on her? Well that was certainly interesting. "Oh and now you think I will be naked! Yes, because I hate tan lines." She replied to him. She looked to him as he kissed her hand before going off and falling asleep. She finished putting on lotion and doing her hair. It was more or less just putting some serum through it and braiding it before she went off to bed.

He woke up fairly late: 9:00. Being so used to the early morning hours, he felt strange waking up so late. He noticed she was still asleep. She looked adorable sleeping, he thought. He quietly walked upstairs and made them both breakfast. He prepared bacon, eggs, biscuits and gravy for the two of them. He also got them both cups of coffee. He didn't know how he like hers, so he brought extra sugar and creamer, just in case. He placed everything on the nightstand next to her bed and gently nudged her awake. "Morning, Katherine. How'd you sleep?" He hoped the gesture wouldn't come off as creepy, or desperate.

This was the first time Katherine had slept in since being there. It felt so nice. So she just continued to sleep. When someone nudged her awake, she frowned a bit and then blinked her eyes. "Huh?" She asked, blinking and then rubbing her eyes. "Something smells good..." She whispered to him, sitting up and then stretching a bit. "I slept well...you?" She asked, then looking to see food.

"Great, thanks" he cheerfully replied to her. "I figured your lazy ass wouldn't want to come upstairs, so I made you a plate." He joked with her. "How do you like your coffee?" He asked, pouring himself a cup. He enjoyed a lot of creamer, but very little sugar. He hadn't even changed out of his clothes for the night before, he just realized. "Excuse me,l" he pardoned himself to change into his dressiest set of clothes. He was wearing a pair of stone-washed jeans and a navy blue shirt underneath a red polo. He was also wearing an off-white cardigan. He had bought the outfit for a church event, then put it away. He never wanted his best clothes to get dirty and nasty.

"Oh okay." She replied. She just assumed he went upstairs and made her a plate. That he didn't cook it. What time was it? She rolled over and grabbed her phone, seeing it was 9:45. "2 creams and 2 sugars." She replied, then watched as he changed. And she was shocked to say the least. "So you can actually....dress nice?" She asked. "Well I mean like more than jeans and a t-shirt..." She replied to him. "Patriotic." She teased. Was it sad that she kind of liked the button up and jeans better?

"Yeah, except I don't really like the polo, it inches through my other shirt." He took off the polo, but placed his cardigan back on. "But this...this I like. $25 at Target, and it keeps me nice and warm. Thank you, by the way, I figured today was a dress-up kind of day." He took a bite if a biscuit. "After all, I'm going on a date with a beautiful girl." He winked as he took a sip of coffee.

It looked better without the polo anyways. But she would have just been fine without the cardigan. Wasn't it hot outside? Target...she had never thought to get clothes from there. Showed the difference in their upbringings. She had a bite and almost choked on it. "Date?" She asked. She just thought they were friends. "Wait...we are going on a date? You like me....like that?" She asked, looking up to him. She wasn't shooting him down. She just had no idea that he was thinking about her...well to date. She was going to be leaving come August...and they were still like around 2 hours apart.

"I'm just teasing," he chuckled, slightly hurt by her laugh, however. "I mean, what else do you call two friends going out on the lake and to the fair? We've known each other for a few weeks now." He raised his eyebrows at her, how long do I have to wait before I get in your pants?" He smiled widely as she smacked his arm. "Go ahead and finish up, we'll head to the lake as soon as you're ready." He got up once again and went to the closet. He grabbed a backpack and stuffed a pair of swim trunks in there. "Hey, do you wear sunscreen?" He asked from inside.

"Well I just mean..." She said, letting out a sigh. She didn't know what was between them. "I know I just mean..." She said before he spoke. She gasped and then smacked his arm. "Ben!" She replied. She continued to eat, then looking up when he spoke. "Yes, pack some please." She added. She then finished up and started packing a bag. She was done in about 10 minutes, only disappearing into the bathroom to change into her bikini and a cover up over it. She slipped on her sandals and then slid the sunglasses over her eyes. "Okay, I am ready!" She replied.

She looked amazing, he thought. She has her sunglasses from the first day they met, a loose fitting blouse and short khaki bottoms. He led her up the stairs and out to the driveway. He opened the door to his Mustang, a graduation gift from his father, and sat her inside. "Go ahead and pick whatever station you like," he said, gesturing towards the radio. He pulled out of the driveway and drove off the property. As they reached the edge, he got out and opened the gate. He asked her to pull the car forward, and he closed the gate. He laughed as he sat back in. "Not used to driving manual, I assume?"

She wore a loose fitting almost see through blouse and then very short khaki bottoms. She would change anyways into something else. She watched as he brought her out to the car. "Hum....nice car." She replied, then slipping into the car. It was nice. Usually she was used to luxury cars but this was nice. She picked a station that had a variety of music before he told her to pull the car forward. Then she realized that it was a manual. She never learned. So she ended up grinding the gears and stalling it. She was just barely able to get it through the gate. When he got back in, she was biting on her lip. "Uh...yeah...." She said, blushing a bit.

He laughed and held his arm around her. "It's fine, don't worry about it. I can get the thing fixed in no time." She had chosen a variety station. Not a bad choice of songs. He personally liked more pop rock, despite being from the heart of Texas. The lake was an hour's drive, and they sang along to most every song that came on.

Lake Shannon was pristine this time of year. Its waters were a deep sparkling blue. Almost like Katherine's eyes, he thought. He found a parking spot under a tall oak tree. Perfect for keeping his car nice and cool. He opened her door and they walked together to his family's boat. It was a 40 ft. flat-bottomed boat with a cover. It had seats on either side, with coolers underneath the cushions. He removed his clothes and pulled out his swim trunks. He asked her, "Do you want to turn around so I can change, or do you care? I mean, you've already pretty much seen it."

"I never learned on a stick! I just always knew I would get an automatic." She replied. They talked during the drive, singing along to some of the songs. She liked a variety of music. Few songs from each genre.

He parked under a nice oak tree, her getting out. He led her to the boat as well. "I was wondering if you had a boat out here..." She replied to him. The water was beautiful out here. She was just used to other lakes that were rather dirty. Looking like the Gulf of Mexico at parts. She usually preferred the Caribbean. She looked to him as he spoke. "I didn't see anything." She admitted. "Well I mean your dick is this big right?" She teased, showing like an inch on her fingers. "I kid!" She said, turning away from him. "Tell me when." She said. She started taking off her top, leaving her bikini top on. She then took off her shorts and waited to turn around. It was a navy and white stripped bikini, a push up one that showed off her nice breasts.

He dropped his jeans and put on his purple swim trunks. He turned around and almost told her she was ok when he saw her in her bikini. It was blue-and-white stripes, and her butt looked amazing in it. He took his time telling her to turn around, not letting the moment go by too fast. His mouth dropped as he stared.

She noticed he was taking a long time. But finally he told her to turn around. And she did, looking at his face. "What?" She asked. On her right hip was part of a tattoo, some hidden behind the bottoms. It was 6 doves, about the size of a quarter each in a circle formation. Each one had something different in their mouth. They were small and meaningful. Katherine looked to Ben, wondering what his deal was.

"Huh?" He jumped when she turned around. He thought she was mad at him for staring at her butt. "Oh, uh, umm...I'm good." He stammered. He blushed again. He thought he must've looked like an animal staring at her body. He motioned for her to hop on and he started the boat. "Sorry about back there, I just couldn't help myself. You have an amazing body, really. Not too many girls around here look as fit as you." He tried complimenting her without sounding too much like an ass. "Did you play any sports where you're from?"

"Okay?" Katherine replied. She hopped onto the boat and he started the boast, pulling it away slowly. "Oh...well thanks." She said, blushing a bit. She could put a Victoria's Secret model to shame with her curves and large breasts. "Yes, I swim and in high school I did soccer and softball. I do enjoy things like tennis and volleyball though." She replied to him, placing her hands on her hips as she stood near him. She had been on boats a lot. She was used to them.

"Impressive. How good were you at swimming? I'd heard from somewhere that swimmers always had the best bodies." He complimented. He steered them out of the dock and into the open lake. The spray of the water hit his face. It was a perfect day to go outside. The water splashing him cooled his face, and the smell of the water filled his nostrils. He asked her, "Have you ever been boating before? Oh, and go ahead and grab a soda, they're in the coolers under the seats." He pointed towards the cushion closest to her.

"I still swim in college. Good enough for a scholarship." She replied to him. She then rolled her eyes. "I have no idea if that is true but I guess you can look at Michael Phelps right?" She joked. She enjoyed the sun on her face, and the water on her. She didn't want a soda yet. "Yes, I have been boating many times before." She replied. Sailing a lot as well. It was fun for her. She was excited when he stopped the boat in the middle. "I am so looking forward to getting in the water!" She replied.

"Great! Let's jump in!" He said as he dove into the water. He had no grace, but he didn't care. "Alright, your turn, Mrs. Phelps. Do a swan dive!" He egged her on. He swam out a few yards to give her room. The water felt brisk on his skin: cold, but not freezing. Where they were, the water was around 25 feet deep, and he felt a small fish brush by his leg. He was startled for a moment, not knowing what just touched him.

Katherine laughed as he dove in. He looked a little clumsy. She then rolled her eyes and dove in easily. She looked so graceful and then she re surfaced, moving her hair out of her face. "What is it?" She asked. Did a fish scare him or something. She looked down, seeing a fish swimming around in between them.

Back
Top Bottom