Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Save a horse, ride a Cowboy (Charliesweb7 & pnw2013)

He took a deep sigh, his chest felt increasingly heavier with each word she spoke. He felt as it his heart was made of lead, and it was going to fall through the floor. He stopped his words, and said, "I'm sorry, I'm just terribly inexperienced and I don't know what to do or say or think..." He hated that fact he had such high standards right at this moment, for this reason: he didn't know how to be around her. He stopped himself, "You know what? I'm just got to stop talking and enjoy this. Enjoy the moment, I need to stop overthinking this." He shut his lips and sunk into the tub, letting her fall on top of him.

And his reaction was even worse. He just kept making her feel like the worse person. Like she was telling him his dog died, and his parents hated him and santa wasn't real. All of that wrapped up into one thrown on that he had cancer and couldn't eat his favorite food. Okay, that was an exaggeration but still. "I just...nevermind." She replied gently. Nothing she could say would change his mind. Were they really meant to be together? She felt like the way he acted guilted her into progressing faster than she ever meant to. And it was rather frustrating honestly. Katherine lightly took the soap and started washing her body, staying silent.

Back
Top Bottom