Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Save a horse, ride a Cowboy (Charliesweb7 & pnw2013)

He peeked around to see her face, "Maybe I am. But it's the truest thing I've ever said to anyone. You really are the greatest person that I've been lucky enough to have in my life. Every day, I wake up and hope to see your smile again. I hope to hear your laugh one more time. I hope..." He paused, "I hope to feel your kiss on my cheek again." He stopped, his eyes flickering between her eyes and her lips, biting his lip as he did. He could practically hear his heart thumping in his chest, ready to burst out.

Katherine smiled, blushing again. He was just complimenting her a lot! It never seemed to end. The flirting...the complimenting. Did he really like her that much? Maybe she should give it a try? In the back of her mind, she thought about when she would leave....but that seemed so far away already. Besides, maybe she could convince him to move into the city for a bit. She watched as he looked to her lips. She moved in closer, slowly but not touching yet.

He leaned in close, his hand moving from her side to behind her head, cradling it. He hesitantly came closer, very nearly touching. He tilted his head to the side and closed his eyes, hoping and waiting that she wouldn't smack him afterwards. He rested his hand on the back of her neck. He gently nudged her towards his lips. He finally lunged the last few centimeters into her, locking his lips with hers in a passionate embrace. He lingered for longer than he felt he should have, and awkwardly retreated from the kiss. His breathing had become shallow and he couldn't think straight. Her kiss was more than he ever dreamed of.

The gap closed more. And she felt her heart racing as well. She tilted her head to the side, then closing her eyes. The seconds seemed like hours before she felt his lips against hers. She felt more at ease, her relaxing into the kiss. It seemed to be a passionate kiss. And it lasted long before he pulled away. She opened her eyes, inhaling a deep breath and she smiled. She looked around as the cart started moving down now.

He felt the cart jolt downwards, singalong that their ride was nearly over. "Wow," he said breathlessly. He held her hands in his as they waited for the cart t stop. The carny helped them both out, and they walked to a nearby bench. He sat down, and asked that she sit beside him, laying his hand on the seat next to his. He told her, "I never thought the day would come when that would happen," he couldn't stop smiling, he felt his cheeks pushed to the sides of his faces with delight. "You are actually only the second person I've ever kissed. I..I...," he stammered, unable to find the words, "I'm speechless. Today was wonderful." He told her.

On on the ground, she was much better. She went over to the bench with him, taking a seat. She smiled when he spoke. She had kissed a few other guys before but she didn't want to ruin the moment. "I am glad you liked it. I really enjoyed today as well...." She whispered to him with a smile. So...were they dating now or what?

He was about to speak again when the intercom interrupted, "Attention fair-goers, due to the actions of a certain few miscreants, the fair will be shutting down momentarily. This will be a temporary shut-down, but we ask that each of you retrain to your vehicles until we complete our search."

"Damn, I wonder what happened." He wondered out loud. "Maybe we should head home then?" He suggested. It was fairly late, and they had work to do tomorrow. And the mood had already been killed by the interruption, so there was no use staying.

Katherine looked around when the person came over the intercom. She did wonder what happened. She looked back to Ben and nodded her head. She stood up, stopping him and leaning in for another small peck. "Thanks for an amazing day..." She whispered, holding the big plushie. It was a perfect day! Well with a lot of mishaps. But still, amazing. She headed out to the car with him, smilling brightly.

He stood up, and received a small peck with a thank you. "Thank you for making it so wonderful." He replied, and held her hand as they walked out to his car. He unlocked her door and helped her cram the Minion inside. He then went to his side and started driving back home. As he drove, he interlocked his fingers with Katherine's whenever he didn't shift gears. Nothing felt better than to drive down a quiet road at night, with her beside him.

He pulled into their driveway an hour later. He turned the engine off and helped Katherine out. They walked hand-in-hand up to the door.

"Well it was certainly the most fun I have had while here!" She replied to him. When they drove, he liked to hold her hand a lot. Before she knew it, they were heading up to the front door, her holding the giant plush. "Aww you even walked me to the front door...but don't expect a kiss." She teased, sticking her tongue out at him.

"I was about to say the same for you!" He retorted, making a funny face. He headed immediately down to the basement to put up his stuffed dog. "I shall treasure this for the rest of my days." He said daintily, teasing Katherine. As he removed his shirt, he told her, "By the way, just because we kissed tonight doesn't mean you get to brag to everyone just quite." He thought he would try playing hard to get before she did. "You have to work towards that privilege." He winked and giggled to himself.

She rolled her eyes, following him down to the basement. It was quiet as everyone else was asleep. Katherine was exhausted! She started unbuttoning her shirt, taking it off before heading to the bathroom to make sure she got all of her make up off with a wipe. She still had the lace tank underneath it. She found it funny when he giggled. "Who am I going to tell? Jerry?" She teased. She had named her minion Jerry.

"I don't know," he played along, "Jerry's a bit of a gossip. It won't be too long before all the other minions know about us." He let her take a shower first, he told her he needed to check and see if his car was locked. He ran outside, only in jeans, with his keys in hand and checked to see if he had locked his car.

Katherine took a short shower, not being too long before getting out. She was just catching Ben as he came in. She was wearing another silk nightie, a slit on the side. "All yours." She replied, smiling before heading back down to finish getting ready for bed.

"Hope you didn't use up all the hot water," he teased, "if that's the case, I might just use some of the water to wake you up tomorrow. Remember that?" He poked fun. He then went to take a shower. About 5 minutes later he returned to the basement. He saw Katherine laying down, he could sneak a peek at her panties from underneath her gown.

I shouldn't, he thought, we just kissed. He couldn't think of her in that way, even though she was positively making his blood boil. "What the hell," he decided quietly to himself. He hadn't masturbated for quite some time after she'd caught him, and he was starting to feel repressed. He started growing an erection as he thought about seeing what lay under that nightgown.

He slipped into the bathroom and starting touching himself. He elected not to jack off in bed after the last incident. He closed the door ever so slightly, not realizing it hadn't shut and could easily be opened. It was pitch black, and he decided to turn on the light. That way, he could flush away the evidence and not catch hell for it from her later.

He stroked himself slowly, closing his eyes to fully engage his imagination. He saw her: radiant, beautiful, starting to remove her gown.

Katherine had been lying down on the bed, not realizing that he could see up her nightie to the lacy panties she was wearing. But she yawned and then covered herself up, settling into bed. She was exhausted. Getting up in the morning would suck sooo much. She let out a sigh, cuddling up to the big minion plushie. She enjoyed it. It was comfortable to cuddle with. Before too long, she was off asleep.

As Katherine lay down to sleep, Ben was feverishly pleasuring himself to a mental image of Katherine. He tried not to moan too loudly, not wanting to wake her. He had an image of Katherine naked, bending on her knees before him. She took him in his mouth, bobbing her head rhythmically and taking him deep. He tugged his large erection, almost 7 inches in length. He squeezed his tip gently, causing him to quiver from the sensitivity. His vision of Katherine sitting on him, taking him deep while she rode him sent a rush of lust over him, and he felt himself so close to orgasm. He turned around and rubbed himself furiously towards the toilet bowl. He grabbed the edge of the sink as he ejaculated, landing in the center. He flushed, put his nightwear back on. He walked over and laid in bed, ecstatic from the day's adventures, yet spent from the last 10 minutes' desires.

Katherine by that time was relaxed, drifting off when she heard the toilet flush. It made her stir lightly but she just let out a little yawn before cuddling back in and then drifting off to sleep. It had been a great day. A long one...but great. she was unsure what the next few days would hold. Were they dating? Would they kiss more? She had no idea if this was a start of a relationship or not. She kind of assumed so...

Ben had woken up around 4 in the morning, later than usual. He rushed to the closet to throw on a shirt and jeans. He rushed upstairs, trying to be quiet as he thought she was still sleeping.

He ran to the kitchen to find a note on the refrigerator door handle. It was from his parents:

"Ben,

We've all gone to Austin for your little brother's college search. We are heading there for the University, but we may decide to stay there for a few days as he gets registered, so we're leaving the house to you until we get back. We shouldn't come back any later than Wednesday. Remember your chores, and don't forget to cook something for breakfast, lunch and dinner each day.

Love,

Mom and Dad"

He breathed a sigh of relief, he could sleep in for a few hours. He hadn't expected to be so tired this early in the morning. He realized what Katherine had felt like her first week here. He returned to bed, not bothering to change clothes, and set his alarm for 7 am. He soon fell back asleep.

Katherine was out like a light. Sleeping like a rock. Usually him moving around and making noise would have woken her up. She wasn't a super heavy sleeper but she never slept through her alarm or anything like that. She didn't even seem to stir when he returned to bed.

She did groaned when the alarm went off. She tried moving her hand around, then slowly realizing it wasn't her alarm. "Turn off the alarm...." She grumbled, pulling the stuff animal closer. She wanted more sleep. It was not long enough. She needed to sleep more. She was too tired!

He slammed his hand on his phone, half thinking it was a clock, before turning it off. He sat up, stretched, and went over to nudge Katherine awake. "C'mon," he said, "it's 7 in the morning. We have to start the chores before we get behind." He walked upstairs, cooking both of them microwaveable breakfast sandwiches. This was one of the few weekdays he had woken up after the sun had risen. He felt very lazy already.

Katherine whined. "Come on...." She replied. She finally got out of bed, putting on her jeans and a pair of boots. Finally her tank top. She was determined to still get a nice tan. And she still looked rather chic than just normal farm wear. She came up the stairs, rubbing her eyes. "If we are going to stay out that late again, it has to be a Saturday night." She replied. When she partied, she was used to coming home at like 2-3 in the morning. But her earliest class was at 10 and she lived very close to campus.

He nodded, "I agree." He handed her a plate and they sat in the morning sunlight together. He say next to her, fond memories of the fair still fresh in his mind. He still had to remind himself that it wasn't a dream. He smiled at her and started eating his breakfast, grabbing a glass of milk to cool it down.

Katherine pulled apart the sandwich, adding pepper to it. She wasn't a person who salted her food. She always added pepper usually. Good thing it was better for her. She assembled it back, smiling back to him. "Where is your family?" She asked. They were always up by now she assumed. She took a bite, chewing before swallowing. She had no idea they had the house to themselves for a few days.

He talked to her as he poured a glass, "They went out to Austin so my little brother could register with the University of Texas. They said they might not be back for a few days, so until then, we had the house to ourselves." He walked back, sporting a milk moustache and taking another bite. "So we can probably skip a few of our chores. It takes all of us to finish them all in one day, so we can alternate chores and relax a bit." He said with a smile.

Back
Top Bottom