Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

How Delightful

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOOOO let the fun begin! So I am looking for MALE partners or anyone who will play a MALE. Dominant, but chivalrous, is what I like. A partner is ideal if they have that quality! I will also take guys who are overbearing and mean as long as they are willing to become softened for her over time.

Long term is a must! I am not looking to just have a thump and dump! Beauty eruptions all around me as if they are self igniting fireworks! Another preference is a guy with a bit of a tortured past! Why? Because guys who are just jerks for no reason have nothing behind them to cause them to soften. Right? Yes? Following? GREAT!

Now for the pairs....I guess I am a bit too easy going but I will try almost anything except non-original characters, girls with penis', or furry.....I am not a furry person so my imagination doesn't often run wild in this way.

Favorite?
Strong male leads, power struggle, jealousy, rage, and well the list goes on!

STOP! DON'T TOUCH ME THERE THAT IS MY NO NO SQUARE!
I will not do anal for personal reasons
keep bathroom breaks in the bathroom!
no abusive names unless otherwise worked into the plot as part of his start up jerk persona!

QUESTIONS? COMMENTS? CONCERNS?
Pm me!!!

DAY-o Da-aa-yo Daylight come and me wanna go home! Daylight come and me wanna goooo home! GOOD MORNING WORLD!

Hey baby,I have a few ideas that might fit for you if your interested. PM if you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom