Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Change In Plan (FemShep and Saber Arturia)

FemShep

Supernova
The stone castle's lights illuminated the darkness of the night along with the moon's light. The over abundance of people filled the castle with laughter and chatter along with the beautiful music that played for the people wishing to dance. Bright colors of dresses as well as suits chased away any darkness from the interior of the castle along with the lights, but among this color and light was a one dark soul. Sitting in a wooden chair was a beautiful woman with hair as dark and black as a raven's feathers. Her eyes were like gems the way they sparkled and were the same green as emeralds. Her skin was white as fresh snow, the only light thing on her really. Her dress was long and black, sleeves missing leaving her large breast in charge of keeping her dress held up. The dress loved to show off the woman's thin, curvy body with her round rear. while her black gloves covered from her hands to part of her upper arm.

This women wasn't just a normal guest to this party in celibation of a noble family's eldest son who was turning 18. She wasn't here to mingle or see the young man, no, she had a much darker purpose. Her plan was to introduce herself under a fake name and casual seduce the man to the point he had to take her to his personal chambers were she'll take his life when he least expected it. While she sat alone in silence she imagined how perfectly the plan will go, because what man can resist a beautiful woman wanting to sleep with him?

As the night went on she danced with a few men who thought of her as the beautiful and mysterious woman that she was shouldn't be alone. Soon enough people started to gather as the young man was about to come out and join the celebration amongst friends, family, and a deadly assassin that was eagerly waiting for him to fall right into her trap.

His family was invited to the castle for his birthday – Eric felt a bit flattered and even flustered over that. Insisting he didn’t want a large party, he still felt a tad flustered that his family had decided to go with it. Not the kind of man for incredibly lavish parties or celebrations, he hated getting pampered and preened by the servants of both his family, and the castle that the party was in. His family use to be nothing but commoners when he was an infant, but as his father gained prestige in the military it gradually swelled up until they were granted land and the title of nobility. By that time, Eric wasn’t one to follow the footsteps of his father, wanting a peaceful life and yet destiny always seemed to have other plans for him. Be it a tutor his father hired to help him train to fight, or his parents yanking away prospective jobs and careers from him, wanting to leave him with no choice. So here he was, eighteen years old and attending a grand celebration in his name. As he finished getting dressed he sighed and opened the door.

He was wearing a formal outfit, a long sleeved shirt with a black vest over it, black pants to match the vest and dark dress shoes. His dark brown hair was tied behind his face, his fair skin and blue eyes easily seen. A tall and fit young man, he still had some of his youth, though was maturing into a handsome young adult. Standing at around six feet even, he had a lean and athletic build showing he didn’t slack off or take his life for granted. Descending the stairs, he felt nervous once the eyes of everyone were on him... But going out, and talking to his friends did a lot to calm his nervousness and anxiety. Smiling as he took a drink and a few sips of it, he talked amongst his friends, joking with some of them to take his edge off.

The woman watched as the man she was told was named Eric decend from the stairs. It brought almost a wicked smile to see him acting a bit nervous. A bit of nerves were always good for a assassin to seduce someone since they'll either be too nervous to say no or stop them if the assassin was the one to lead the victim to a private room. The entire time she watched him making sure she knew were he was at all times.

When she saw the chance she grabbed herself a glass of wine to.look more casual as she slowly walked up to Eric. Once she saw the chance she said in a sweet tone. "Excuse me, are you Eric? It's an honor to meet you. Are you enjoying you're celebration tonight?" She asked then giving him a respectful curtsy and looked up at him with her sparkling emerald green eyes.

Eric was all too aware that eyes were on him, he was just not aware of what eyes. Had he any idea he was a target, he wouldn’t even be here. But as it was he was just making the best of a situation he didn’t like, laughing at one of his friends jokes, and just ogling some of the more lovely women. He would sometimes break off from his group, heading off elsewhere to talk to an acquaintance of his family, and it would be easy to catch him alone. Hearing a voice ask his name the young man turned his attention to the raven haired woman, giving off a polite smile. “Oh? Yes, I’m Eric. The party? Its fun.” Eric said, keeping his focus on her. “Thank you, I am enjoying myself. I hope you are as well?” he asked, curious as to who this woman was.

Just by responding to her, the assassin's trap was set now all she needed to do was lead him into it. More.preferably he leading her to his personal chambers that is. She stood up straight and replied "It's all very lovely. I'm glad you took the time to speak to a commoner like myself. Allow me to introduce myself I'm Elizabeth Welsh." She smiled in a friendly way. Amongst the people she was a wolf in sheep's clothing. Since she's done operations such as this before it was easy to play the part of a normal young maiden. "So tell me. If you don't mind me asking, what's a nice young gentleman like yourself plan on doing in celibration after the party?"

“Well, its all a bit more grandiose than I would have preferred. Never been one for being showy or gaudy but apparently mom and dad love to show off wealth and prestige when they can.” Why shouldn’t they? Afterall, they are nobles. Even then, Eric himself preferred to be much more down to earth. “After? I don’t know. Getting away from all the pressure would be a good start.” he said with a smile. “But I am here as it is my event, and i’ll be here until its over. But after that, somewhere nice and secluded to rest a bit would be nice.”

Hearing he was looking forward to a nice secluded spot to rest, knowing that was the perfect chance to make an offer or at least flirt with him to the point he'll have to say yes. "Well would you like some company? It might not be your definition of rest, but I can assure you I can relieve some of that pressure you're feeling." She asked seductively and quietly enough for only the two of them to hear with a sly smirk.

Her request surprised him a bit as he looked at her, initially unsure of how to reply. “Miss? I’m flattered, but you haven’t even told me your name yet.” Keeping a friendly smile on his face, Eric continued to walk with her. “It would feel odd to spend the night with a woman I barely know, and her name is a mystery to me.” She was lovely however, but Eric was something of a man not use to dealing with women who his family was not thrusting at him.

"I believe I did tell you my name, perhaps you were more distracted then I originally thought. Anyway my name is Elizabeth Welsh." She replied walking beside him taking another slip of wine. Of course she didn't tell heim her real name , it would've been stupid for an assassin to give her real name surrounded by so many people. Although he declined her offer, the idea was planted in his mind now. "I understand, but perhaps once we get to know each other a little more, we could reconsider my offer. Of course it's completely up to you."

“Oh, my apologies. I guess I get a bit scattered when nervous.” He said with a slight smile. “My apologies Eliazbeth. However, perhaps we can spend some more time here at the party? It would be nice to have someone besides my friends or my families bumbling acquaintances doing nothing but trying to get in my good graces.” Eric chuckled a bit, offering his hand out to her. “And I would be remiss if I didn’t offer a dance to you, since you did introduce yourself to me and all.”

Elizabeth smiled and replied "It's quite alright I understand. It can be rather nerve racking when you're having to deal with large crowds of people in your own home." Honestly she could care less right now, but she was doing her best to play the part and get as close as possible to him. Hearing that he wanted to spend time with her only made her smile. "It'll be my pleasure. I'd love to know more about you Eric." Seeing him offer her his hand she smiled and gently placed her hand in his own. "I'd love to dance with you."

“Well, at least you can understand unlike my mother and father...” Eric said with a hint of annoynace over the latter. “Still, beyond that...” As she played the part, he seemed to be easing up with her. “What would you like to know?” he asked, taking her hand in hers. The song currently being played by the musicians was a slow and steady tune, pleasant to the ears as they began to dance. Surprisingly, he was a competent dancer, moving with some grace and agility as he took her hand in his.

As an assassin dancing was easy since she was quick on her feet and had grace as well. She smiled up at him as they danced together, staying close to him on purpose seeing that he was easing up a bit. "Well what are you willing to tell me? It seems that you don't really like your parents. Why is that?" She asked curiously

“I do like my parents, its just that I never want anything this grand or celebrated because of me. I mean, i’m not anyone that special. I’m some adult who lucked out when he as the child of this particular family.” he said with a shake of his head. “I’d much more prefer something far more humble and private for a celebration, I guess just because i’ve always enjoyed some sense of peace and quiet. Way too many people here.”

Elizabeth listened careful and had to admit she personally wasn't a fan of crowds either though they did help her remain undected by her targets during jobs. "I see. I can understand, you're out of your comfort zone. Honestly I'm not a big fan of crowds either. It just gets so crowded and feels like everyone's on top of you." She replied obviously having a dislike towards large crowds although she was forced to be in them

“Yeah, I wasn’t born into this like most are, so i’m just here fumbling about and pretending I understand.” He laughed a little nervously, finding himself just a bit comforted that someone else seemed to understand. “But as long as my parents desire to throw this party i’m afraid I apparently lack any say in preventing it, so...” he trailed off, the dancing picking up pace as he held her a bit closer.

He was surprisingly easy to talk to and she could relate to him in a way. Too bad she wouldn't get the chance to tell him about her, before the job needed to be done. "It just makes you feel like an idiot and that everyone's breathing down your neck right?" She felt him pull her closer and she strangely enjoyed being so close to him. He sure was handsome, it was a shame he had to die

"Yeah, does make you feel like a bit of an idiot, especially when everyone is just waiting for you to make a mistake." Eric kept his voice friendly and quiet. The dance was actually enjoyable, more so since he hated dancing. His eyes closed, gradually getting more comfortable with her by the moment.

She smiled almost wickedly as he closed his eyes. Slowly she was getting him more and more comfortable with her. Her hand rested gently on his shoulder, but gave him a firm grasp as they danced almost perfectly together. Now only if she could find a way to get him to be alone. She moved closely to him as if she was being pushed into him and readied her sweet smile and looked up at him for when he reopened his eyes. Out of the corner of her eye she saw a black figure passed them, but she didn't think much of it.

Oblivious to any dark figures, he soon opened his eyes as he looked to her, and then away. “Apologies, I just sometimes vent too much. I’m sure you didn’t come here to have me sound like a petulant brat.” Eric chuckled a bit. “I am happy overall and care for my parents, just some things irk me some times is all.”

She smiled and replied "It's okay. Well all need to complain and express our struggles at some point." She looked up at him and sighed. This was taking too long and she had to think of something, but the problem was hiw could she do it without causing any problems. Then she got an idea she asked him "Do you....want to go for a walk or something? Just to get away from this crowd?"

“A walk? Hrm...” He shrugged. “I think that would be good, but I should tell someone else that i’m leaving, right?” he asked. This was his party, it would be odd if he couldn’t be found! Better at least one other person knew, in his mind. “But yes, a walk would be nice. He was not an easy man to seduce, but he did seem to have a like of her.

"Damn it!" She shouted in her mind, this guy just seemed almost impossible to get alone without anyone knowing, but she had no choice. It'll look too suspicious if she told him no so she smiled sweetly and replied "Sure. It would be good if someone knew where you were." She did an excellent job of keeping her anger visually in control

He briefly left, telling one of his friends that he was heading off with her, he gave a small nod, listening to his friend. After that Eric approached her again with a smile. “Lets be off?” He asked, offering her his hand. “Where did you have in mind? I must admit this area has a lot of beautiful places in it, and tonight there should be no one out there.”

She smiled and took his hand saying "Do you have a garden? It's weird, I really like gardens. If you don't it's alright." She said sweetly. If she could get him into a empty place, hopefully with large hedges, she could get the job done and she could walk away like nothing happened.

Back
Top Bottom