Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Memy's wild pokemon breeding house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noel kisses him on the cheek and smiles as she speeds up her thrust "You'll love having my baby.." she said tightening her vines making sure he cannot get out of her loving embrace. Noel pumps his cock faster as she moans onto his chest "I feel.. it... soon.. it will happen.." she crys

Nox moans loudly, panting heavily and staring at her as she fucks him and rubs his thick red cock so quickly. "W-Wait...me...having your baby..? Y-You can...get my ass...pregnant..?" He was a bit confused, his mind being shrouded in the foggy bliss that they now engaged in, his hips thrusting to move him onto her cock to give her thrusts more power. "Ah...f-fuck me...properly...don't you dare...hold back...pump me full of your searing hot cum..."

Memy rubs Blaze and her own cocks together "I want you to fuck me.. Blaze please.. take me now.." she said turning around and wiggling her rear at him

Noel wines a bit as her cock starts to grow with something sliding inside and into Nox "No.. I'm impregnating you with a living snivy.. just needs a warm home for a day..." she jerks him faster and pumps his ass faster too. "Going to pump it inside..." Nox can feel the head of the baby snivy opening his hole more as she fuccks it into him

Nox cries out as he begins to feel the baby Snivy starting to be fucked deep inside of his ass. Feeling her jerking his cock ever harder, he looks nearly breathless while fucking harder than ever before, pulling Noel's head down to kiss her deeply while he moans loudly into her mouth, licking her tongue as his cum shoots out and covers her front body with his thick semen.

Jane watches and gets aroused, as she leans in the door to watch more she fumble in. Blushing a bright red she doesn't do anything but watch "oh no no do continue I just wanna watch" she mumbled watching the two of then about to go

(Sorry Guys.. I have to go.. be back in a bit)
Memy moans loudly as Blaze starts to fuck her hole "Wait.. put a condom on.." she said

Noel screams as she squeezes Nox harshly.. he can feel her baby getting implanted inside his rear and it started to wriggle inside him "Nox.. your honestly sexxy.. with a pregnant belly.." she said nuzzling him

Jane watches the two go at it and she can't help but touch her self, moaning quietly to herself as she watched

Chris laughs and turns on the news, in two days it would rain. "Good I hope we can help you"

(I know sorry got to go be back soon as well

Diesel had stepped outside again and was now sitting down on a bench. He leaned back and looked at the sky, watching a few clouds lazily float by. "Here five minutes and I already love it here." He said to himself, taking a silver case out of his pocket and opening it to reveal several wine-scented cigars. He took one and lit it in his lips.

Alistair shrugged. "Guess I'm just a big old softie," he said with a chuckle as he watched Jane vanish out of the room before rising as well. He removed the sheets and put on new ones, before balling up the old ones and carrying them to the laundry room to be washed. He then set out to see what had happened while he was busy, making his way outside.

Nox panted heavily as he felt the entire baby Snivy slip into his ass, making its way to nestle so far inside and giving him an appearance of a pregnant belly. Blushing heavily and staring at Noel, he held her ever tighter, moaning into her ear and grinding his ass against her cock still inside of him. "Ahh...I...I might want twins...that felt so fucking good..."

Katryna sits up in her bed and thinks to herself for a few moments, she then gets up and goes outside. She inhales, then exhales. "Ah, it's beautiful out today." She says. After a few moments if taking it all in she sighs. "However I don't know what to do today..." She tells herself. She goes and sits down on a bench, leans back a little and closes her eyes.

Noel kisses Nox and pulls out "Maybe... but.. it hurts doing that.." she said cubbling onto him. "Your mine... no one will get you.."

Memy moans as Blaze starts to fuck her "Hey new girl.. get over here and take my cock.." she said jerking herself off

Nox moans softly as Noel pulls out, feeling a bit more empty now as he clinged to her closely, never wanting her out of his sight. In a world where he had nobody, she came in abruptly and gave him a purpose, which was to make sure she felt as much pleasure as possible. Smiling warmly, he replied in a whisper, "I...I'm yours...your toy to use at your leisure for the rest of eternity, and who will do anything with you." Blushing wildly, he kissed her again, undoing his hoodie and wrapping it around Noel to make sure she felt comfortable.

Noel looks up to see it was getting close to dinner "Hey.. want to go get something to.. eat?" She said getting out of his hoodie and letting him go "I.. think my sis order 12 different pizzas for the manor.." She said balling up in his arms. noel was quite light for a snivy and can be easily carried by Nox

Jane twirls out of her clothes and moves to the two if them. She wiggles under Memy, and starts to stroke her cock. "take me please" Jane asks spreading her legs as she sucks on Memy's nipples

Diesel lifted an eye brow as a mega mawile sat down on the bench not far from him, studying her for a moment before looking forward again and taking a puff from his cigar. "Nice day." He commented, glancing to Katryana.

Memy pulls Jane onto her barbed cock and as Blaze fucks her, memy thrust into Jane "Oh.. yes.. this is.. great..." she moans biting Jane and squeezing Blaze.. not knowing his condom had a rip in it and was falling off him slowly

Nox looked a bit wrapped up in the afterglow, snapping out of it as Noel asked him if he wanted to come eat with her. Smiling warmly, he nodded and slowly got up, getting used to the new weight in his belly while holding the balled-up Snivy in his arms, kissing her once again as he headed into the Mansion. "I...think I'm going to like it here."

Not having a barbed cock in her yet she screams almost, enjoying it as she continues to suck on her nipples. She can sense the condom ripped and falling off, she wonders if she should tell them. But she can't and moans as she is fucked by Memy her barbs tearing her pussy a bit

Blaze fucks memy harder. "So you're the new girl eh? What's your name?" He asks

~~

Katrina opens her eyes. "Yeah it is."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom