Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Memy's wild pokemon breeding house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alisair relaxed a bit, enthralled by the sensations washing over him as Jane rose and fell on his member. And he could tell she was enjoying herself as well. As she worked, he leant forward a little and bent his head, to plant his lips in a kiss against the raised peak of her left breast, tongue working the nub before he moved over to the right and repeated the process. He did plan to enjoy his prize after all, and it was difficult to not want to hear more of her reactions, as well as the look on her face.But he soon relented, hips rolling to meet her as they moved.

Sighing Chris laughs a bit looking at swagger "well your lucky your a dragon, you guys always think your that much better then us, you know if you don't like it you can just leave here." Chris said as he grabbed a water and walked off. How rude of that fellow to be so snutty to everyone

~~~
Jane was having a lot more fun then Chris was. As Alistar started to play with her nipples she can't help but almost scream. Moaning wrapping her arms around him tighter. Her walls of her tight pussy tighten around the thick cock that laid inside her. Jane tried to go faster but can't quiet get it, she pulls up and off panting. Leaning in kissing his cheek she lays on his bed, top down bottom up, her ass and slit ready for him. "Have your way with me my security" Jane almaot taunts the Rydon

"Whaaaat? I don't think I'm better than anyone, I'm just wicked strong, that's all." It said slithering after Chris. "Besides if I didn't like it here, I probably would have just gone already. If anything don't you think it's kind of pre.....preee...preju...prejudiced to think that I have that sort of mentality? Don't make me anally probe you, you racist." It said with a huff.

(Yes...it just said that)

Alistair had to keep from frowning in disappointment as Jane hopped off, leaving his cock pointed in the air, wet with her fluids. He was also glad he couldn't blush as she kissed him before laying down on the bed for him, presenting herself to him. He rose from where he was seated to press his member to her prepared slit. "Like you have a choice,' he taunted back. without much pre-empt, he rammed into her forcefully, rocking her as he began to rut her, another benefit of his muscular physique.

(How am I suppose to be mad at swagger when he is like special xD )

Chris laughed "there are a very select few who I let in my ass and buddy it ain't you" Chris retorted back sitting on the couch looking at him. "Besides you don't have the drive to do anything like that so there"
~~~

Her face in his pillow Jane grips it tightly as she screams in the pillow. "Oh god, yes mmmmmm hahaha how do you like it big boy" Jane asked enjoying the feeling of the cock in her as she pushes back agaisnt him, her white ass turning pink causing of the bumping going on.

Noel smiles and thrust deep into Nox "Yea.. your mine and no ones..." she said pushing her cock right up to her body "You.. took it whole.. goodboy.. now moan and cry for it.." Noel said squeezing him a bit with her vines.

Memy smiles and looked at Blaze "We.. can play that new game you got.. been wanting to give it a goo." she said pushing up on him. "So happy to be with you.. we're both die-hard gamers.."

Nox moaned out, feeling Noel's entire cock fill his ass, making a soft mewing sound while he blushed and stared up at her, seeing the Snivy still in his hoodie, as if nuzzling into him while thrusting inside of him. "P...Please...I want it...Noel..."

Alsitair pumped faster and more forcefully, laying off the games as he took Jane, large member pummeling her insides as the bed rocked from the force. "So good, so tight," he grunted out as he slammed into her yet again. And even though he had pretty good stamina, he wasn't sure how much longer he'd last. It had been a while since his last time too. His length began throbbing as pre leaked out, the sound of colliding flesh resounding through the room, and he was glad nobody would care that much due to the nature of the place.

"You sir swagger are a strange being, what about rain dance get someone to do that?" He said watching him roll around ever so entertained by this.
~~

Moaning louder next to pretty much screaming with each harder trust. Jane can feel his cock pulsing, her oussy trying to milk him of his seeds. Panting loudly Jane continues to try to trust back into Alistar, as she does she fondles her own breasts. "Mmmm please cum for me, I am so close Al, good god damn just a bit more" Jane trembles under the Rydon, her body trembling with excitement

Alistair growled as he heard Jane crying back to him, giving up his more powerful thrusts to rapidly piston inside her, only pulling halfway out or so before pounding back in. Add that to a slight repositioning so he could reach as deep into her as possible, and it wasn't long until he felt something tightening inside of him. " Cumming," he grunted, a few more rapid thrust before he hilted himself inside of her as he reached his climax, seed spurting out to paint her walls as he threw his head back with an inrush of breath as he was engulfed in pleasure. Coming down, he made as if to fall on top of her, but shifted at the last second to end up at the side, his cock still inside her pussy.

Memy eyes blaze and pushes him making him die in the game "No.. I'm best.. your loser" she said stupidly hopping on the couch and standing up with her paws on her hips

Noel kisses Nox pushing her tongue into his mouth "Do.. you want a baby?" she said humping his rear and her small hand jerking him off "I want a baby but, my sis wouldn't let me with her.."

"It apparently needs to be natural rainfall, my dad told me when he tried using rain dance to do that...it didn't work, and he was already hitched with my mom at the time! He decided to then move to some place for a while to get some natural rain to pour down on him, and to make a long story short. IT WORKED." It said as it continued rolling around

"Well then we should watch the news and we can get you to evolve" Chris said rummaging around again this time looking for a remote to the tv. "We can check the weather and see what this will happen" he added grinning.
~~

Jane moans more and almaot screams again as she can feel His hot cum fill her pussy, and as Rydon falls over and is next to her, she turns and wraps her arms around him. She grinds on him a bit and orgasims, squirting all over his hips and cock. Moaning she shivers and holds into hin

Memy kisses him on the lips forcing her tongue on his mouth "Blaze.. your so warm.. I love it.."

Alistair smiled warmly as he came down from his high, his arms wrapping around Jane as well to pull her against his chest and holding her close. He knew he'd have to do a little bit of cleaning up, but he didn't mind. He would let her go when she wanted to, but until then he would enjoy her company. "So, good enough for you," he asked with a wink, if a little tired. But nothing he hadn't felt after a good workout.

She pushes her head onto his soft chest "You.. are more then on way too.." Memy spreads his legs with hers and rubs her sheath on his

Her body shakes as she grinds on his rear "I... feel so safe with you..." she looks up and eyes him wanting to do it with him...

Nox groaned softly as Noel thrusted into him, feeling her hot poker reach deep within his body as he reached up and hugged the Snivy tightly to himself. A deep blush remained on his face as he nodded slowly. "I...I will have a baby with you..." Drooling slightly now, the Umbreon began to pant, the initial strain on his ass now nothing compared to the pleasure he felt from all of Noel's touching.

Panting Jane giggles looking up at him, "well one of the best indeed, but you were to gentle" Jane giggles and nuzzles into the chest of Alistar. Moaning a bit Jane wiggles around soaking Alistars thighs and groin with all the wetness she produced. "I should go looking around, you have some cleaning to do" Jane kisses his cheek then slips away tworling she gets dressed and strolls around and finds the game room she watches the show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom