Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Memy's wild pokemon breeding house

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well broski stop being a dick maybe we can get to know you better huh?" Chris asks as he pulls away fork his grasp, sitting on the counter now totally away from swagger. "So tell me what's up with your sex drive being nill? There a certain time you get horny?"

~~ Jane dances around Alistars room, "ohh this is just like you messy, strong, and kind...very cool...tell you what, catch me in 5 tries, and you can take me. I haven't mated in so long it isn't funny" Jane said twirling on his bed on her toes. A pattern forming the way she danced around

after a rest Memy walked into the gaming room and saw Blaze "Hey.. wakey wakey.." she lovingly kisses him as she snuggles with him. wanting to wake him up with a loving lover

Nox stared at the Snivy as it continued to wriggle its way onto him, getting under his hoodie and pressing its own body against his bare fur. "I...ah..." He was still rather confused, not even aware of what kind of a place this even was. "Noel...Memy..? What...oohh..!" The Umbreon moaned softly, staring up at Noel as he could feel her vines rubbing up against him, and feeling a hot, throbbing bit of flesh pressing hard into his flesh. "F...First..." Blushing up, he submit himself to her, leaning up to kiss her softly, arms sliding up to hold Noel closely.

"I'm not a dick, I has ADHD, if you actually cared you would have noticed." It said as it slowly began getting up, the watermelon had dissolved completely in its body, "I dunno, I just don't get horny, and it's not like I WANT to anyway." It said with a shrug.

"Well why are you here guy? This is a mating house, if your here just to mooch off of our food and shit you better be paying" Chris said stepping down taking a orange as he peeled it, and stated to eat the orange slice by slic e

Noel wraps vines around Nox's arms and legs, spreading him "I'm going to fuck you.. and show you a good time.." she kiss him as her red cock rubs his hole "Ready love?" she strokes his body

Alistair closed the door behind Jane before folding his arms as she offered her proposition. "thank you,' he replied to her observations, for some reason glad that she approved. He settled down as she began her dance, making a few experimental grabs and missing. Of course, as a fighter in a previous life, he soon saw the pattern, and his last grab was a successful one, grabbing her arm and swinging her towards him to plant a kiss on her forehead. "Got you,' he said with a grin, his cock already stirring.

"I dunno, I was following this hellspawn creature beast from Hell, chased it into the yard, nearly caught it, when that nice Luxray waved at me, saying 'Hi' I think, I ran in to say 'Hi' back and then well most of the other stuff happened. I guess I just came in for the hell of it." It said plainly. At the very least Swagger was honest. It nibbled on the table with its toothless mouth. "I dunno maybe it has to do with the fact that I haven't evolved?"

Nox looked up at Noel, feeling her vines wrap around him and hold him so he couldn't escape, even if he had wanted to. Blushing wildly, he stared up into her eyes, feeling her thick cock at his hole while his own dick dripped a bit of pre-cum in anticipation. Not saying a word, he inhaled shakily and nodded to her, then quietly whispering to her. "F...Fuck me..."

Screaming playfully as Jane is pulled into him, her hands fondle his shorts rubbing his bulge. "Show me what you got big boy, you might not even be good enough for me " Jane whispers giggling that was a lie but she undid his pants, undoing them she gets on her knees, and looked up with her big brown eyes

(Hey going to bed)
Memy kisses Blaze as she grabs a controler "want to game a bit?" she said leaning on Blaze's warm body

(I will be up for a bit unless you all are leaving ))

Chris frowns then asks "well how do we evolve you?" Looking back after eating the last orange piece he had. He kinda now felt sorry for him this swagger guy

"I think you'll be surprised," Alistair replied as he watched Jane undo his shorts, letting his growing length spring free from it's restrictions. For a Rhydon, he knew he wasn't all that bad, a decent size, and he was fairly certain she wouldn't be disappointed. "So, what do you think," he asked as he watched her face, wanting to fall into those chocolatey eyes of hers. "Go ahead and taste it. You deserve a treat after walking so far to get here."

Jane giggles and blushes at the size of Alistars cock. "Oh boy, how lovely " she kisses his head and takes it in her mouth. Slowly she tries to take more till she can't, almaot having it she looks up and smiled laughing even with his cock in her mouth. Pulling back "amazing Ali now this is me" Jane stands up twirling she slides off of her clothes, her naked body in front of him she smiles. See about the se as te clothes I wear, you wanna touch?"

~~~

Chris frowned " then let's go when it's raining and see, we cns even fight I will take the fall for you bro" Chris said in a much. Better mood he was now then he was before

Alistair watched as Jane took in as much of his cock as she could, the shape making a weird bulge from the size difference, and he couldn't help but catch her laugh as well, perhaps from the infectiousness of it, or just how funny it made her look. taking a step back, he then watched as she twirled off her clothes, revealing her body to him, though it did look like she still had clothes on.

"Sure," he replied with a nod as he stepped forward and sank to eye level. Reaching over, he touched the faux fabric, soon running his hands along her body, some preliminary exploration. "that's interesting."

Giggling and moaning a bit Jane moves a hand to her mouth as she bites a finger "my skin is sensitive, wearing clothing can turn me on sometimes, Aahhh touch me some more, my breasts are kinda larger then most of my kind they don't like that" she whimpers still under his touch as she rubs her thighs together

Alistair smiled at the reaction he was getting from her, a cocked eyebrow greeting her statement about how wearing clothing could turn her on sometimes. "Well, aren't you the dirty little Kirlia," he replied. His hands roamed higher and higher, to come to rest on her breasts and experiment with them, squeezing, rubbing, flicking her nipples with toned hands. "I think they're fine," he added, announcing his verdict on that issue. He began moving again, rubbing at her sides and further down ,nearing her thighs. time for a little payback for making him play her game.

Jane can't help but moan as Alistar toys with her body. As he plays with her nipples she moans more and shivers hearing his statement she flushed a bright pink blush. "This dirty Kirlia is happy you like her breasts, ahh" she moans as he nears her pussy, her lower half white but her bright pink slit was very visible. Jane continues to rub her thighs together dancing in spot as she moans more

Alistair was getting full enjoyment from how he was affecting Jane, her trembling form all the more enticing as his muscular hands reached her thighs. He rubbed her thighs despite her dancing motions, massaging out little patterns, as well as occasionally pinching a bit of flesh. He worked his way back up, to the pink slit just begging to be violated. His fingers dancing over it, kneading the nearby skin and slipping in a digit a short ways to toy with her as he enjoyed her reactions.

Little pips and squeaks escaped her mouth, the more Alistar played with her, even as he rubs her so close. Pink in the face of blushing "ahhh...okay your good at toying and teasing, but ahh fuck me all ready please? I can't get pregnant yet so it's fine" she whispers trying to pull him up hoping he would stand up. Her knees getting weaker agian.

Alistair let up and got back on his feet. "Your wish is my command," he replied as his length bobbed happily, ready to take her. He considered how to go about this for a second or two before stepping forward and lifting Jane up again. He moved to the bed with hr suspended in his grasp and sat down, her facing him as his cock prodded against her wet slit. Slowly, he let her sink down, holding back a groan at how tight and warm she was, falling until he was firmly planted within her. "So, how does it feel," he asked, a sly grin on his face.

Again squeaking as she is lifted off her feet, Jane puts her hands on his shoulders. "Ahhhaha it's so big..." Jane gasps as she fully slides down onto Alistar. Her wet slit expanded to take this large cock, Jane useing his shoulders rises up, and back down as she slowly fucks him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom