Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Memy's wild pokemon breeding house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alistair couldn't help his smile. It was one of the reasons he was chosen for this position. "Well, it's complicated. It's like a place for us Pokemon to relax and stuff." He gave her a critical eye. "Your friend didn't tell you?" He almost sighed. that seemed to happen a lot around here. Hearing of her plight though, he wasn't going to let her suffer. "Here, let me help you then,' he said as he swept Jane off her feet and began carrying her inside the house.

Diesel flinched a bit when Memy cummed, a few ropes hitting him. He pulled his head back a bit but didn't stopped thrusting in and out of her ass for a moment. After a moment he nibbled on her neck with a smile. "Perfectly fine. I'm not far behind." He groaned, his cock throbbing inside her ass.

Confused for a second Chris laughs "yes I did Mems you know that dear" cris licks the cum off of her chest, not knowing about the cum on him, as he trusts se more into her, till he soon could not, he came and the condom did it's job, keeping all there

~~~

As Jane is picked up she scream, her skirt moved around. She tries to keep her self decent, clinging like it was life or death on Alistar Jane holds on to him. "Your so big and strong oh my gosh" she said blushing a bit

Memy cums around both of them as she squeak into chris's fur "Thank.. you both.." she pants wanting to let Deisel to finish "Do.. you two want to know something about me?

"Swphish emths erhtihhing!"

For those who probably can't tell what someone is saying while their mouth is muffled, Swagger said, "'Swaggish' eats everything!'" That was exactly what Swagger was doing, it was eating all the fruit in the fruitbowl. It ate a fruit, sat there for a moment, waited for it to rapidly digest in its body and then...Swagger started to stuff its face again, now having eaten several oranges whole.

"There is not much I don't know Mems but sure what " he asks panting a bit, his hands hold her waist his hands below Desiels. He looks at Memy with a bit of concern

Diesel gritted his teeth as he thrusts hard into Memy. A moment later his condom started to fill with his hot cum. "Oh god.." He groaned. He looked at Memy, licking a bit of fun off his face. "What is it?" He asked her.

Alistair chuckled as Jane stated the obvious. "I work out a lot. Wouldn't do to slack off and lose my physical peak." he made his way inside the house, not paying too much attention to her efforts to stay decent. be here long enough, and you got used to all sorts of things. "So, tell me about yourself,' he asked as they arrived in a lounge and he plopped her down on a sofa, sitting down nearby.

Memy hide her face with her paws and then "If.. i cum in my own.. pussy I can get pregnant.. not many hermaphrodites can do that.." she does have a cock that can easily bend around even with her barbs along it

Diesel raised and eye brow. "That's rather interesting. Ever give it any thought?" He asked, grinning a bit at her. He slowly slid his cock out of Memy's ass, his finger moving to tease her ass a bit.

Taken back by that not expecting it he laughs. "Hahah really that is interesting and kinda cool I guess Memy" Chris said pulling out, the condom falls off full of his cum, he picks it up, and tosses it out. "Now who's ready for lunch?"

-~~~~

Jane smiles and tries to stay near Alistar, "well I am a Kirla Antro, these are clothes but my skin doesn't look like I am naked I just like to have people confused...umm it's almost time for me to be in heat, though I can fuck anytime and I fuck pretty good" Jane laughs and pushes...well tries to push Alistar but fails miserably

"Okay....Swagger can't move now." It croaked as it was now sprawled on the ground waiting for its next meal to digest in its body; A whole watermelon. It was a stupid idea, it admitted that much, and now Swagger probably wouldn't be able to do anything until it digested the watermelon fully, until then it's just have to wait. Thankfully Swagger didn't eat all of the fruit, eating the watermelon had stopped it from eating the rest.

Diesel set Memy down and slid his own condom off his cock, making sure to tie it before throwing it out. "I could go for some food right about now." He said, more to himself then anyone else in all actuality. He smiled at Memy, winking at her.

((I think I'm about to hit the hay for the night.))

"Hm...it seems quiet. Just like everything else." Nox wandered right into the yard of the Mansion, what with there being nobody around that would usually greet or meet him, the Umbreon pulling the hood of his sweatshirt tighter over his head and quietly entering the courtyard of the area. From there, he found a grand fountain in the center, sitting down a few feet away and looked at the water flowing, dejectedly depressed and sorrowful as he watched the endless flow of liquid run through the system, sighing softly to himself.

Memy keeps her face covered with her paws "Y..ye..yea... I have.. but.. I don't think I can go and do it with out help.." she said her cock getting hard again "I'm good Chris you can go.. too Deisel.." she said gettig of and laying on a couch

Alistair chuckled as Jane explained why she had the clothes. she seemed to have some idea what was going on here, or she wouldn't have mentioned nearly being in heat. that or she was trying to come on to him. Which he supposed he could accept. She did look cute after all. Barely being moved by her push, he grinned as he picked her up again and set her down on his lap, wrapping strong arms around her. "Well, welcome to the house," he said as he looked about, ignoring the squirming Pokemon on his lap.

Leaving the room he does not know his friend is here but sees swagger laying about "dude what the fuck with you guy why you eat all the fruit almost...what's wrong with you?" He asks angry as e looks at the mess this guy made.

~~~
Jane squeaked as she is lifted into his lap, giggling more Jane tries to wiggle free but fails totally. Looking at him, she reaches up and strokes his jaw line. "Let's see how big your muscles really are" she winks and sucks in her gut and is able to slip out of his tight arms, spinning in a circle she edges him on

Out of nowhere a Snivy jumps the poor umbreon "Hey new meat" she said holding him down
"Want to get a first go?" she plants a kiss on him.

"Hey... when YOU turn into a slimey creature, that gets constant cravings and has to eat CONSTANTLY just to keep growing, don't come crying to me." It said as it strained to reach over and punch Chris, but flopped back to where it was lying down. "...So yeah, this is punishment enough seeing as how I can't move with a WATERMELON INSIDE ME." It said as its tail streched slightly to try to grab onto something to get Swagger back onto its feet.

Alistair was taken by surprise as Jane slipped from his grip, trying to grab her before she could escape but failing. Man, she was a slippery one. He rose from the couch as a more playful grin graced his face. "Alright," he replied, looming over her as he made his move to grab her again, though mindful of the furniture. Now he was fairly certain she was coming on to him, but he'd play aong for now.

Nox's eyes opened wide as he was suddenly pushed down onto the ground, staring up at the Snivy with a startled look. "I...you...what...?" He was in a state of confusion, unsure of how at all to react to these advances, not yet kissing back due to shock.

Chris looks at swagger and trows a punch back "serves you right who the fuck eats a whole watermelon bro . And what's with you why don't you have some fun this is a mating mansion go so something bro" Chris said staying away avoiding a next his as he rummages around

Jane giggles and avoids this large man, easily, partly her physic powers let her be Abel to guess the next move. She now stands behind him after a few close but failed tries. "Why don't you show me your room, maybe you can catch me there" Jane winks and twirls away again

Noel kisses and wriggles under his hoody to be on his soft fur "I'm Noel.. Memy's little sis.. she runs the place.. " Nox could feel something rubbing on him and it was hot "I'm a herm and so is my sis.. not tell me.. your first or not?" her vines rub him softly

Swagger frowned as Chris threw a punch back, Swagger had barely managed to....turn away from the punch. It swung its tail at Chris, smacking his leg, its gooey tail getting caught in Chris' fur. "It's not MY fault I have le horndog defficiency..." It then began mockingly tearing up and sarcastically began to sob "You don't know how hard it's been for me mang! You don't know me!"

Alistair was breathing heavily a little bit, frustrated in his efforts to catch Jane, though he didn't mind even if it was because of her psychic powers. He cocked an eyebrow at her suggestion, but didn't complain as he followed after her alluring form, passing her to take her to his room. Nothing special, but it was cozy, and he enjoyed it. there was a desk, a bed, some trophies and pictures, weights and clothes. And it definitely had an air that siad it had been lived in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom