Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Memy's wild pokemon breeding house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diesel scratched the back of his head and shook his head with a grin. "Not really. Is there something I should know?" He asked, following Memy into a dark room. "Have I already done something wrong?" He asked, his tail twitching slightly behind him, a little worried that he'd already ruined what would have been a really nice time.

Memy looks up his body as she rubs him "You.. should have been told what you get with that card.." she said looking out the door "Chris.. join me.." she yelled wanting them both "Here you'll need this" she hands him a condom made for kinds like him.

About to turn on the stove he hears his name and walks into the room. Shocked to see such a guy "holy crap...good eveni your new?" Chris asked looking to Memy back to him "oh manors...I am Chris

Diesel took the condom and looked at it for a moment, not entirely sure it was big enough for him but shrugging. "Wow, this happened fast." He said, beginning to take his pants off. He had them about half way off when Chris suddenly entered the room, making hims jump. "Oh, hey. I'm Diesel." He said, slipping out of his pants and standing in his boxers, his semi-hard cock beginning to make a large tent in his boxers.

Memy nuzzles Chris and hands him a condom for his tool. "You to are going to have fun.." she said leaning on Diesel and facing Chris "You to.. need to see who gets what hole." she purrs to happy to have sexxy males

Finished with his shower, Alistair went back to walking the grounds. He saw Diesel and Memy going off together, and idly wondered who the new guy was as he walked. But they went off into a room together, and he went off as well, back outside to patrol the grounds and make sure the friskier pokemon kept it under control.

Jane gets to the grounds her small baby frame tired, she sees the large man and walks to him. "Excuse me sir, can you help me?" She asks as she walks up to him, her Female shape well defined, the green and red clouds shined in the sun.

Chris strokes his cock and then slides his condom, on listening to Memy "fine bit can we turn on a light?" He asked as he strokes Memy's cheek avoiding touching the new guy

Memy smells Alistair "Get in here.. " she tells him and tosses him a condom too "Ok chris my pussy, Diesel my butt, and I'll suck you Alistair"

Diesel dropped his shorts, his thick cock bouncing out and hanging heavily. He opened up the condom wrapper and slid it on, the condom fitting just a bit to tight. He rubbed it against Memy's rear, smiling and not noticing Chris's dislike of him. "It seems like any hole on you would be wonderful." He whispered into Memy's ear.

Chris taken back by the addition of the security, inhaling he looks at Memy and smiles. Anything for her he would do. Though he hadn't the foggiest idea how this would work yet

Memy lifts herself up on Deisel's big body and spread her legs letting them both aim at her holes "Dont hold back you to.. " She said kissing Chris as she was getting hard from this quick.. her pussy was wet

Chris time it upon himself, as he pushes his cock into Memy, he takes his hands and starts to stroke her own cock too. He doesn't trust yet waiting for the second guy

Diesel smiled and lightly gripped Memy's hips as he started to push his cok into her tight ass. A tiny groan escaped his lips as he slid in. He gave her a sharp thrust, his member sinking in several inches quickly.

Memy never had two guys in her before "You.. two.. so good.." she moans as Chris pumps her own cock. Her butthole was tight and grips Deisel and her wet pussy lubs Chris up

Chris moans as Memy's pussy takes his cock, he doesn't know if Diesel can see Memy's cock but he jerks her off as he starts to trust into Memy. Trying to trust when diesel did to make a bigger impact.

Diesel started to pump his thick cock in and out of Memy's tight ass. "Memy, you're so tight." Said the rampardos. He reached a hand between Memy and Chris and began to tease one of her nipples.

Alistair would have been there, except he was outside, and would rather not participate when Memy called to him out the window. He turned and waved,then walked over to Kirlia, who had come to him as well. "Yeah, what do you need,' he asked, eyes traveling down her form as he waited for a response.

Jane looks up at the large man, "I am looking for oh shit I forgot the name, but a herm Luxray runs it, or was she the other form...any ways is this the place?" She asks stepping up to the large Rydon guy. "I am Jane by the way"

Trying to not to touch The other guy for it was not hai thing he jerks Memy off harder as he continues to trust into her wet tight pussy. He can feel the other cock work her ass, moaning Chris kisses Memy, his ears peaked up as he does

Memy holds Chris hand as he fucks her pussy and jerks her off "Oh.. gosh.. going to cum.." she kisses Deisel's hand as she fights her climax back as her cock throbs with pleasure. her love walls clamp down on Chris as she shakes her hips around the two.

Chris jerks off Memy harder and faster, as his own cock throbs now close to cuming, panting a bit he gently bites her neck and moans "I am going to cum soon too Mems" he whispered, as he still jerks off Memy, while fucking her tight pussy even as it got togher around his cock

Diesel started to grind his cock inside of Memy's ass, the pressure on the other side of her walls making it feel even better. He happened to glance over her shoulder and suddenly noticed something. Little Memy had a cock! He smiled, finding it rather interesting. He closed his eyes, loving the feeling of Memy's tight hole. "God, this is amazing."

Alistair smiled dropped down to shake the Kirlia's hand. "Hello Jane. I'm Alistair. Security. And yeah, you're looking for Memy. She runs this place. though..." He glanced towards the bedroom window where he had seen her before. "She's a bit busy at the moment. Might be a while." He didn't know that Chris was involved, so how long Memy would take to recover was anyones guess.

Jane smiles and shakes his hand. "So what is this place I have a good friend he is here, but he never told me what this was" she asks, falling into Alistar, looking up she smiles "sorry I walked here I am kinda weak, and sore" Jane giggles

Memy crys and squeaks loudly as she eyes Chris "You.. put.. that condom on?" she crys.. as her cock throbs and hot ropes of sperm shot out and land on her chest, face and Deisel's face "Oh.. gosh.. I'm sorry.." she hides her face not know what he'll do.. from knowing she has a cock and just cummed on him.

Swagger had snuck out of the room, by all means Swagger had no intention with screwing anything at the time. It had snuck into the kitchen, slithering into the kitchen to eat, not like there was much else to do. Nothing else to do. It was sort of a biological problem, in regards to it not wanting to mate, or breed. Swagger really had no desire to breed or mate, and why was that? Simply because Swagger's own lust for any gender was extraordinarily low, and its own ADHD made it harder for it to even focus at all on the task at hand... So now it just was gobbling some fruit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom