Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Memy's wild pokemon breeding house

Status
Not open for further replies.
"As you wish love " Chris paws Memy's cock straightening out, he then raises up, then slowly lowers down on her cock, gaspin and moaning as he feels her barbs making tears in his ass. "Oh god..." He maons and slowly starts to ride Memy, his paws playing with her tits, and nipples-

Memy squeaks a bit as he started to take her into him "Chris.." she moans slowly sucking in air and breathing heavily as he started to ride her barb cock.. the barbs rake his insides

Moaning still softly as he rides her slowly, it took a but of getting used too but soon he does. Surely but slowly he starts to ride her faster, "Memy...oh god..." Panting he adds "you wanna take me, get me on all fours and you can take me" Chris asked moaning and panting

Memy moans as she pushes up into him as he comes down onto her "No.. I want to look into your eyes as I cum.." She moans pawing his cock

"As you wish dear" Chris leans down a bit and licks Memy's lips, his paws kneeing her breasts as he continues to bounce on her, his cock hard and cravin attention. His maons grow louder the more te drops on her, the harder he is

Memy crys as she cums.. and looks up at Chris "Thanks... Chris.." she said pulling out fron under him and kissing him. After a few minutes of rest she was walking around the manor and runs into Swagger.. as she looks away from him... still upset at how it made fun of her

Swagger was alright for the moment, it was just enjoying its day, just exploring. You know, nothing big. However when Memy ran into it, it was startled to say the least. Not by the fact that Memy had somehow come back and found it so quickly, but by the mere sound she made, a small click of her claws on the floor. It would seem insignificant, but Swagger heard it, and yelped as it leapt up landing on the squishy thing on its back that could be called a 'shell'. It struggled to get back on its feet for a few minutes, but it then stopped. "Hi~" It said after a moment of silence.

Bouncing once more on Memy she cums, Chris gets off and lays down panting he accidental falls asleep doesn't know wheeee Memy was

Memy looks at Swagger and giggles "Your.. body.. feels funny.." she said poking it's side "Swagger.. I'm sorry"

Memy leans in to sniff him but falls onto him. "Oh.. sorry.. I didn't.. mean.. too.." she tires to get jump but is stuck to him for a moment

It laughed "No worries, it happens, after all most people DO say they get...stuck on me." It smiled, as its tail whipped around trying to help it get back onto its feet, only to spank Memy on the ass. "W-whoops...heheh sorry about that."

Memy blushes a bit from his tail smacking her "No.. it's ok.. I get that a lot.." she gets up and heads to her room. "Care to join me?" she said knowing chris was sleeping in her bed

Memy looks a bit sadden "Please.. " she said with her big yellow eyes "You can have all the water you want anytime.." She said grabbing what looks like a hand

Chris woke up, just before the two of them showed up. He was rolling on Memy's large bed, when e saw Memy and swagger he stood up and smiled. "Good evening " he bowed sming

Memy hops on her bed looking at them both "Hey.. Swagger join in.. my bed is warm.. you'll like it.." she said hugging Chris a bit then turning her T.v. on to see the news

Diesel sat just outside, leaning against the wall and smoking a wine scented cigar. He blew out a large puff of smoke, curling up his face and his prominent horns. He'd only arrived a few minutes before, and had decided to just sit outside for a bit and smoke. He yawned, running a hand through his dark blue hair and pushing himself off the wall. After quickly finishing the cigar he flicked the butt away and stepped into the house, the door closing loudly behind him. He looked down at the card hanging from his neck and shrugged.

Chris hugs Memy, then cuddles into her. "What chu gunna watch? Nothing exciting or new is on" Chris said as he plants a kiss into Memy's shoulders

Memy got a call from her friend saying there was a new guy in the manor. "Sorry.. guy.. you to become friends.. I have to take care of new people.." she kisses them both as she takes off running down the hallway before running into the new guy.. and falling back on her butt looking up at the new guy "Oh.. sorry..i like to meet new people..so happy you join my manor.." she said shyly

Diesel jumped a little bit when a small shape suddenly ran into him, looking down at Memy. He held out a large hand and helped her up with a smile. "Thanks for having me, and it's perfectly fine. I should have watched where I was going." He said, even though he hadn't been moving at the time. He gave the cutey in front of him a smile and looked down at the card that hung off his neck and laid against his bare muscled chest. "Hey, you wouldn't happen to know what this is, would you? I was given it but I have no idea what it's for." He said.

Memy's cheeks turn red as she looks him over "Why.. would she.. give you one.." Memy takes his hand in her paw and walk him to a dark room.. "Do you know the rules of the manor?

Still not overly have with swagger as he doesn't do anything Chris gets mad and storms off. Irked now maybe more then before he strolls though the manor. He has no idea about the new card holder but he won't like it. He strolls to the kitchen and starts to cook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom